Re-acquianted Ch. 02

Story Info
A nude love affair deepens.
5.9k words
4.75
23.2k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This is the second installment in a series under this title. This chapter picks up where the first chapter stopped. This story is a work of fiction. While the story has some basis in reality, any similarities to any real person or entity are entirely coincidental and unintended.

*****

Christmas that year fell on a Friday, so Carol and I had two more days together before I had to be back at work. We slept late on the 26th, then showered together and had a quick breakfast.

After we had cleaned up breakfast, Carol said, "I probably ought to go back to my place." When I didn't say anything, she looked at me and asked, "Are you coming with me? I'll make you dinner."

"If you want me to, I'll certainly come along," I replied.

A smile played on Carol's face. "Give me a minute. I have an idea," she said. Carol went back into the front room where she had left her dress the evening before and put it on. She picked up her bag and slipped on her shoes. "Is there anything which you need to turn off?" she asked me. I shook my head "no." "Ok," Carol said, "I'm going outside to warm up my car. When I hit the horn, you come out just as you are now and we'll go to my place."

'Just as I was now' was completely naked and barefoot. I looked at Carol. She just smiled. "It will be fun," she said.

I shrugged and picked up my house keys from the counter. Carol put on her coat and went outside. I heard her car start. I set the door so that it would lock when I pulled it shut. The more I thought about it, the idea of riding to Carol's nude did sound like fun.

After a few minutes, Carol blew the horn. I dashed outside, slamming the door behind me. It was chilly outside. Carol had the passenger door of her car open for me. I hopped in and swiftly pulled the car door shut. Thankfully, it was warm in Carol's car.

As Carol started down my driveway, she giggled, "Don't forget your seatbelt."

Although you could drive between our two houses in about six minutes, Carol took a circuitous route and stretched the trip into about twenty minutes. After I got past the oddity of riding in a car stark naked, I found that I enjoyed it.

Soon, we had gone up Carol's long, steep driveway and she had parked in her garage. I followed her into her house. She went to a closet and hung her coat up. She then kicked off her shoes and unzipped her purple dress. Placing the dress on a counter, Carol was now as naked as I was.

Smiling, Carol said, "Harry, you'll agree that every relationship needs a few rules, right?" I nodded. "Ok. Here's the first rule: any time we are in this house, we must both be completely naked, no matter who else is here. Agreed?"

Without any hesitation, I said "Agreed!"

Carol's smile broadened a little. "Uh, by the way, I'm having a New Year's Eve party here. Just a few people: Terry and Tom, Mike and Stephanie, Kim, and a client I've done some work for and her partner. I didn't tell you about it before because I honestly had not decided where I wanted our relationship to go, if anywhere, until Christmas Eve." Carol laughed. "It is amazing what you can think through during an evening alone with a bottle and a half of merlot."

I said, "I'll have to buy you more merlot." More seriously, I said, "I'm glad that you decided that you wanted a relationship. I hope that it hasn't been anything I've done that caused your hesitation."

Carol leaned forward and kissed me. "Harry, you have been perfect. I had to decide whether I wanted a relationship with anyone. Until we became re-acquainted, I didn't think that I did. My break-up with Josh was very traumatic for me. Maybe I'll tell you about it eventually. That is why I was hesitating. I just wasn't sure that I wanted a relationship with anyone."

We hugged. I then helped Carol hang the picture which I had given to her the day before. I had been so focused on what Carol had said and what that meant for our relationship going forward that I was slow to appreciate that I was in her house naked and all of my clothes were a couple of miles away at my house. In a crisis, I could have put a towel or a sheet around myself; but I was physically removed from any genuine men's clothes (Carol's clothes would not fit me anyway). Surprisingly, that realization felt liberating. I effectively had no choice but to be naked. I mentioned that to Carol.

"I think that I understand," Carol said. "That is something that I have always wanted to do: be naked somewhere without any clothes or cover-up available to me. I think that it would be great fun."

I was actually already invited to a New Year's Eve party with some people at work. Bowing out of that was relatively easy. I truthfully said that I was going to a party with my new girlfriend. Of course, my co-workers all asked when they would get to meet my girlfriend.

Carol and I spent New Year's Eve afternoon getting her house ready for her party. There was a bit of cleaning to do, food to prepare, and Carol made a deceptively powerful punch. Of course, we did all that in the nude.

We had some sandwiches around 6:30 p.m. and went upstairs to shower for the party. Carol said, "I called everyone back and told them that you and I would be nude for the entire party. No one seemed to have a problem with that." Carol looked down at my dick, then turned and looked at herself in the mirror. "Harry," she said, "What do you say we start the New Year with shaven pubes?"

I was up for it. We showered, shaved each other, and were ready to meet Carol's guests more bare than before. Terry and Tom arrived first. Terry took a good long look at both Carol's and my freshly shaven pubes, but didn't say anything.

Mike and Stephanie arrived second. As Carol and I met them at the door, Stephanie said, "You two are showing even more skin than when I last saw you." Taking our lack of comment, I think, for slight embarrassment, Stephanie added, "No big one. I see a lot of people shaven there. Besides being a doctor, I'm a licensed massage therapist."

"A doctor?" I asked.

"Sure," Stephanie relied. "I'm an orthopedic surgeon." She pulled out a business card for "Performance Sports Medicine, Stephanie A. Welch, M.D." Stephanie was older than she looked.

"She also gives a great massage," Mike added.

Stephanie laughed. "He just thinks that because I'm always nude when I massage him and he always gets a happy ending."

The last guests to arrive were Carol's client, Laura Pettigrew, and her partner, Ralph Stevens. Laura was a tall, slender woman with dark grey hair whom I guessed to be in her late 50s or early 60s. She was a professional photographer, she told me. "I don't do weddings or baby pictures," she said. "I will do photos for ad copy for billboards and bus signs and the like; and I do some artistic photography. Carol is helping me develop ways online to identify groups to whom I should target my marketing."

Around 9:00 p.m., everyone was still fully clothed except for Carol and me. That was actually ok. It was fun to be one of only two nude people at the party. However, Mike pulled me aside.

"Harry, I've skinny dipped and, of course, went nude in the hot tub with you guys; but what does it feel like to just be walking around the house naked with other people here?" Mike asked.

"Actually, it feels pretty great," I replied. "It's like I have a privilege: I get to be naked. It's fun too. Every time I talk to one of the women, she's looking at my dick."

"Stephanie wants us to take our clothes off," Mike reported. "She says that she doesn't think you two should have all the fun."

"Try it!" I said. "You might find out that you like it."

Mike turned and walked across the room to Stephanie, who was talking to Laura and Ralph. Mike politely disengaged Stephanie from that conversation and the two of them spoke to each other for a couple of minutes. Finally, I saw Stephanie's face light up.

"Woo woo, everyone," Stephanie said as loud as possible, "my darling boyfriend has agreed that we'll go naked for the rest of the party too. No reason Carol and Harry should have all the fun."

With that, Stephanie deftly kicked one foot into the air and caught her shoe as it slid off her foot. She repeated the trick with her other foot. Carol stepped over to take Stephanie's shoes. Stephanie took off the light jacket she was wearing. Underneath she wore something very sheer with only very thin straps over her shoulders. Without the jacket, it was clear that Stephanie did not have a bra on her ample chest. Rather than remove her top, Stephanie undid her slacks and pushed them and her panties down and stepped out of them. The hem of her top stopped just above her ass and pubes.

"This feels good," Stephanie announced. "Maybe I'll just go bottomless for a while." I watched as she walked to the punchbowl, naked from the waist down. She had a nice ass, if a little large. Looking past Stephanie, I noticed that Mike had quietly taken his clothes off. He joined his girlfriend at the punchbowl.

Carol walked by me carrying all of Mike's and most of Stephanie's clothes. "I'm putting theses out of sight so they're not tempted to get dressed again before they leave," she said.

A little later, I walked into Carol's kitchen. Carol was talking with Kim Ginnochi, who had come by herself. Kim had taken her clothes off too. It looked like Kim had lost a little weight since I first saw her nude in October.

Just a little later, Laura and Ralph came up to me in the front room. Smiling, Laura said, "I guess that we should take our clothes off too. Where should we put them?"

"I think Carol is putting clothes in the guest bedroom. Just go upstairs, it is the first door on the right," I answered.

I watched Laura and Ralph go upstairs. Curious, I waited. Just a few minutes later, they came back downstairs naked. Both were at the age at which they had lost some muscle tone, but they carried themselves with dignity. I have to say that Laura and Ralph made a very attractive couple naked.

The party livened up a little with everyone, except Terry and Tom, nude. Stephanie and Mike were drinking a bit, as was Carol. Around 11:15 p.m., I saw Carol, Stephanie, and Laura talking in a tight cluster. I didn't know what they were talking about, but all three women starting giggling and nodding their heads up and down. Stephanie pulled her top off and tossed it aside.

A little after the three nude women had their private conversation, Carol started urging us into her television room so we could watch the ball drop in Times Square. It's not officially a new year unless you see that silly ball drop, is it? Carol was standing very close to me as we all gazed at the TV and listened to the inane announcer. Carol reached down and started stroking my dick. She was doing a good job of getting me hard quickly. I didn't mind, but it seemed an odd thing to do in front of friends and her client.

As the ball started down its pole on TV, Stephanie yelled out "New Year's blow jobs!" Carol got on her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth. Looking around, I saw Stephanie on her knees in front of Mike and Laura kneeling in front of Ralph. Like mine, Mike's and Ralph's dicks were in their partners' mouths.

I quickly shifted my attention back to Carol since this was the first blow job I had ever received from her. We made eye contact and held it. I swear Carol's eyes were sparkling. Carol knew how to give a blow job. My world quickly reduced to her gorgeous face and my own rapidly increasing arousal. Peripherally, I heard Terry's voice saying, "You guys are just sick."

Carol made me come just a little after the ball had completed its journey. I think that Mike and Ralph came around the same time. Carol, Stephanie, and Laura got up from their knees more or less simultaneously, each woman wearing a naughty grin. Despite Terry's comment, it looked like she and Tom had stayed in the room and watched.

Still grinning, Carol, Stephanie, and Laura all went to the punchbowl. As she left the TV room, Kim Hewlit/Ginnochi said, "That was nice." It was nice. I was glad that Carol had done me in full view of everyone and the fact that it was a sort of a shared experience with Stephanie and Mike and Laura and Ralph made it more erotic.

The party wound down a bit after mid-night. Laura and Ralph got dressed and left because they had to drive back into the city. Kim got dressed and left not long after. Terry and Tom, still fully clothed, stayed another half hour.

After Terry and Tom left, Carol told Stephanie and Mike, "Don't feel like you have to leave. There's still plenty of punch and plenty of food. You're welcome to the guest room."

Stephanie and Mike looked at each other for a second. In near unison, they said "Sure. Thanks."

We all drank a bit more heavily with just the four of us. Stephanie came over very close to me and asked, "Why'd you shave?"

"It seemed like a way to symbolize a new beginning," I said. "A new year and a long-term partner."

"The long-term partner part sounds good," Stephanie said. "Hey, can I feel it?" she asked. I nodded. Stephanie began running her fingers over the now hairless skin just above my dick. Then she reached down and stroked my balls. "You shaved your nuts too. Nice," she said.

"Actually, Carol shaved them," I corrected.

Mike and Carol were watching Stephanie and me. Suddenly, Carol said, "Mike, would you like to feel the job Harry did shaving me?" Naturally, Mike stepped over to her and began running his hand over her vulva. Stephanie had been careful not to actually touch my dick. From the slightly surprised and naughty look on Carol's face, I guessed that Mike was not as careful with her.

There was sexual tension in the room. We were very close to swapping or having a foursome. But, we quickly reached an unspoken agreement that none of us were ready for that. Mike copped one more feel of Carol and stepped away.

It was after 1:00 a.m., but Carol suggested that we use the hot tub, which had been on all night. Fortunately, the temperature was controlled so we weren't boiled when we got in.

Not long after we got into the tub, Stephanie decided she needed another drink. In keeping with the traditional of Carol's tub, I started to get up to get it. Stephanie gestured for me to sit back down. "I can get it," she said. She giggled. "I'll play waitress tonight." Stephanie's bare ass was a bit bigger than I'd prefer, but she wiggled it nicely as she walked into the house for more booze. She did a nice job jiggling her tits when she came back out, and made sure that her legs flashed completely open to all three of us when she got back into the tub. She repeated that act three more times, until we all had full cups. It was a very nice act.

The booze and warm water calmed things down significantly. We talked a bit more candidly as people sometimes do when they've been drinking.

"Terry Cole has a stick up her ass," Stephanie said.

"She's been like that since freshman year of high school," Mike replied.

"I'll say we should reserve judgment," Carol said. "I think that the bullshit is a defense mechanism of some sort. At base, Terry's a good person. I just don't know what it would take to break through and get her to relax and have fun."

"What about Tom?" Stephanie asked.

I laughed. "How can you tell anything about Tom? He hardly says three words an hour."

"I'll bet he's still smoking," Mike added.

"He's an odd partner for Terry," Carol opined.

Mike changed the subject, asking "So, are you two now an item?"

I looked to Carol to answer. She emphatically said, "Absolutely."

Aiming for a somewhat lighter note, I said, "As long as Carol will keep me."

My attempt at slight levity failed. In a dead serious voice, Carol said, "After what happened to me in California, I'm not getting into another relationship to have it end. This is permanent or it is over right now."

It wasn't an epiphany because I'd already decided that Carol was the love of my life and every minute with her reinforced that conclusion, but I figured that I'd better say it. "Carol," I said. "I'm here for you till death to us part."

Yeah. That was a risky thing to say to a woman whom I'd only been re-acquainted with for a couple of months after having not seen her for twelve years. Something in my gut told me that it was the right thing to say and the right thing to do. Under the water, Carol and I were holding hands.

Mike, realizing he had opened up something too serious to deal with at 2:00 a.m. after many drinks, changed the subject again. "You know, I'm starting to think that you two have the right idea about going around naked."

Carol shifted gears too, her voice taking a more teasing tone. "Does that mean that you and Stephanie will join us for nude adventures?"

Stephanie answered, "Of course it does." I got the feeling that Carol and Stephanie had talked about that before. I wasn't so sure that Stephanie had talked to Mike.

The hot water and the alcohol were having their effect. We got out and Carol and Stephanie ran inside, it was cold out, while Mike and I turned off the hot tub and covered it. We figured that we all needed a shower before going to bed. Carol's shower was big enough, so the four of us showered together. I had the privilege of washing Stephanie's back which, at her insistence, included her ass. While I had formed the impression that Stephanie was carrying a slight bit of fat, all my hands felt under her skin was firm muscle. I remember thinking that my old buddy Mike had found a keeper.

Carol and I got in bed, nude of course, hugged and kissed. We were too tired to do much else. "That was a great time," I said.

Carol softly said, "Thank you Harry."

"For what," I asked. "It was your party!"

Carol softly said "till death do us part."

"I mean it," I said.

"I know," Carol replied.

After a few moments of silence, Carol said, "So help me, I'm going to corrupt Terry Cole."

We discovered the next morning that both Carol and I and Stephanie and Mike had neglected to close the doors to our respective bedrooms. Carol and I awoke to the unmistakable sound of Stephanie and Mike fucking in the next room. Carol didn't say a word, but gently pushed me onto my back and mounted my morning wood.

While Carol and I had only been making love to each other for about a week, we had done it a number of times. I knew that Carol was not particularly noisy during sex. Therefore, I was surprised when Carol quickly began moaning. That wasn't like her and she couldn't possibly be stimulated enough yet to moan. We soon heard Stephanie's moans coming from across the hall. Carol moaned louder.

We soon heard Stephanie panting "yes, yes, yes!"

Carol started riding me harder, making her bed creak. Carol yelled out "oh God!" She had never done that before during sex. It was pretty apparent that the girls were competing with each other. Carol was getting into it so energetically that I was getting ready to come. Just after I shot into her, Carol let out a shriek that must have been heard Downtown. I hope that it was a real orgasm and that only the sound effects were enhanced. Smiling and panting, Carol collapsed on top of me. A few seconds later, we heard what I think was Stephanie coming, albeit not as dramatically as Carol had.

I think that Carol felt that she had won her competition with Stephanie. Until, that was, we heard Stephanie say in a loud stage whisper, "God I love it in the ass." I pulled the blanket over our heads to mute Carol's and my laughter.

A bit later, the four of us were in Carol's kitchen, nude, having coffee. Stephanie said, "For the record, I was riding Mike this morning, not taking it in the ass. We've done that, but not this morning."

"I've never been fucked in the ass," Carol said. "What's it like?"

"It's different,' Stephanie said. "It can be fun, but it usually helps to have vaginal stimulation as well. Another thing that is different, but that can be very nice, is girl-on-girl."

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers
12