Re-Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The new lovers continue their relationship.
5.4k words
4.51
131.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who left feedback on the first story. Sorry this one took so long in coming, hope it was worth the wait. Don't forget to tell me what you think.

* * * * *

Lying in bed that night with Andrea I wanted to make sure she was entirely happy with what had happened and that she wanted Lillian and me to continue with our new relationship.

"Of course I do," she told me emphatically, "It took me a long time to persuade my mother that this was a good idea. She really enjoyed herself tonight you know. We had a little chat when we went upstairs to get changed afterwards. She was very impressed with you; God knows I've told her often enough how insatiable you are, but I think she didn't really believe it until now. She told me she'd never experienced anything like that before, and was adamant that she wanted it to happen again."

"And that's OK with you, is it? I mean you really don't mind your mother and me screwing whenever we want."

"No, I don't. I've never seen her so happy and excited in my whole life, and I couldn't ask you to stop now, even if I wanted to. To be honest with you, I find it very arousing myself. I keep thinking about what happened tonight, seeing my husband lying on top of my mother, sticking his big cock in her, and it's got me very wet. See for yourself."

As she said that last she took hold of my hand and placed it in her groin. As my fingers slid between her legs and sought out her pussy I could tell that she was indeed very wet. The flow from her sex eased my way as I slid two fingers into her pussy. She moaned as my fingers entered her, moving her legs further apart as she pushed herself up to meet my questing digits. She placed her right hand on my belly, sliding it slowly downwards, pushing it through my pubic hair until it encountered the rigid shaft of my penis. Her hand quickly encircled it, squeezing hard as my thumb began to rub at her clitoris. Andrea looked at me as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. "Put it in me now. I want it in me again." No sooner had she asked me that I lifted myself up, easing in between her thighs as she opened her legs wide for me. Her hand never let go of my cock as I moved, and she guided me into her as I slowly pressed myself forward. I slid in easily, and her legs came up to grip me and pull me into her as I slid fully home. "Do me," she whispered into my ear as I pulled back to thrust back into her, "Do me hard, make me cum now." I thrust back into her hard, knowing she was aroused and wanting it now. I fucked her quickly, no finesse, just rapid pistoning strokes of my cock as I brought her to a swift orgasm. She continued to whisper into my ear as my cock pounded into her; telling me she loved me, she loved my cock, she loved me to fuck her. I was ready to cum myself now, and as I felt the familiar surge up my loins and into my cock I thrust forward one last time, burying myself deep in her cunt as I released my cum. Her own orgasm hit her moments later, and her breathy whispers built almost to a scream as her passion was released. Her arms came around and held me tight to her as my cock jerked inside her, spurting the last of its sticky load into her pussy.

Eventually Andrea let go of me, and I rolled over to lie beside her again. "That was very nice," she said, stroking my chest idly, "It's no wonder she said she wanted you again tomorrow."

"What's that?"

"My mother. She asked if we would be coming down for Sunday lunch tomorrow, and when I told her we would be she asked if it would be okay for you and her to do it again."

"I hope you told her that would be fine."

"I certainly did, as long as I get to watch if I want to."

"We might let you, but you'll have to be good."

"That's a shame; I was thinking it would be more fun if I was bad... if we were all bad."

"You might be right. If that's the case I'd better get some sleep. It looks like I'm going to be busy tomorrow."

**********

I had always enjoyed going to Andrea's parents for lunch on, but on this occasion I found myself in a state of nervous anticipation. I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there. I know Lillian had asked Andrea to make sure we would be there, but now she'd had a night to think about what had happened between us. What if she had decided that what we had done was wrong and she wanted no further part in it? I would be very disappointed by that. I had enjoyed our liaison very much, and was looking forward to building a relationship with Lillian, making up for the time she had lost, helping her to grow and become a passionate, sexual woman.

I needn't have worried. As usual when we went into the house Lillian came to greet us, kissing Andrea on the cheek. When I went to kiss her she turned her head to the side so I actually made contact with her slightly parted lips. It was only a very brief kiss, but it was all the reassurance I needed that Lillian wished to continue with our rather special relationship. We went into the living room to say hello to Stan, Andrea's father, and sat down to watch the TV while we waited for lunch.

We had been sitting for ten minutes or so when Lillian called out to me from the kitchen. "Ian, can you come and get the strainer down for me please?" It was not an unusual request, being the tallest person in the house I was often called upon to reach items from high shelves. I went into the kitchen, smiled and Lillian, and reached up to reach the strainer from where she indicated. As I stretched up Lillian came to stand behind me, putting her arms around my waist and pressing herself to me. "I want to thank you for what happened last night," she whispered into my ear, "It's been so long since I was with a man that I almost forgot what it was like."

"It was my pleasure," I told her, "I'm sure I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"Maybe." She moved her right hand down my body as she spoke, until it was pressing against the bulge she had created in my jeans. "I've never told anyone this, not even Andrea, but I wanted you the first time she brought you to meet us. It's a shame I had to wait so long, but it was worth it. Nobody has ever made me feel quite like that before."

"I'm glad you liked it. I hope you like it just as much this afternoon."

I set the strainer down on the bench and turned round to face Lillian. Quickly, fearing my father-in-law may come into the room, I kissed her properly. Her moist lips parted for me and I slid my tongue teasingly along them. I broke off, smiling at her, and reached up to gently squeeze her breasts before going to back to the sitting room with the others. It was only a few minutes until lunch was ready and we were called to the table to eat. Stan and Lillian sat at either end of the table, and I sat at Lillian's left hand side, with Andrea beside me. All the time we were eating Lillian had her leg pressed against mine, and at one point actually lifted her leg up and draped it over my lap, her foot pressed against my groin. A couple of times I managed to put my hand under the table, as if I was rubbing my leg, and lightly stroke my fingers up and down Lillian's calf.

At last lunch was over, and as Lillian began to be the dishes, Stan put on his coat for his Sunday afternoon walk. He always took his dog for a walk after lunch, and this was what Lillian and I had been waiting for. As soon as the door closed behind them I was on my feet and walked over to Lillian. I reached out and took her hand, pulling her to her feet; without saying anything we headed for the stairs. "Enjoy yourselves!" Andrea said to us as we passed her, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do. I'll probably be up in a little bit to see how you're getting on."

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to Lillian. "You go up first, but stop when I tell you." She did as I asked her, and when she had gone up enough steps to bring her backside level with my face I told her to stop. "Now, move your feet apart so that they are as wide as you can get them on the stairs." Once again she did as she was bid, and when she had her feet against the walls on either side of the stairs I placed my hands on my ankles. She was wearing the sensible, flat shoes and tan-coloured tights that women of her age seem to be so fond of, and I slid my hands slowly up the back of her legs until it came to the hem of the skirt that extended halfway down her calves. I didn't stop there however, and my hands continued their upward journey, pausing briefly to caress the sensitive area at the back of her knee as her skirt gathered on my wrists and lifted up to expose more of her shapely legs. Lillian shivered deliciously as I gently pressed my thumbs into her knee-pits before moving on higher. I spread my fingers to cover as much of her legs as possible as I ventured further up her firm thighs. I stopped again at the swell of her buttocks, squeezing them in my hands before sliding one hand between her legs to rub at her sex through her tights and panties. After a moment I moved it back to join its mate as they travelled up until they were resting on her hips, her skirt held up by my arms to completely expose her long legs and arse. "Take hold of it," I instructed her, "And keep it up there. I want to watch your legs and your arse as you walk slowly the rest of the way to your bed." She began to walk up the stairs again, and as she did so I reached out with my right hand, slipping it between her thighs so that my fingers rested against her sex as she walked.

When we got to her bedroom she stood before the bed and I stood behind her and put my arms around her, my fingers seeking out the buttons of her blouse. I quickly had them all undone and slipped it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor between us. As soon as it was out of the way I loosened the hook and eye fastening of her bra, and she held her arms out in front of her so that I could slip it over them and off her hands. I briefly cupped her breasts in my hand, letting their softness fill my hands before they travelled slowly down her stomach to the waistband of her skirt, loosening the fastening and telling her to let it fall to the floor when I had done so. I then asked her to lean over and put her hands on the bed. Dropping to my knees behind her I put my hands on her arse again. "Let's get these bloody things out of the way first," I said as I pushed my fingers through the flimsy material of her tights and pulled. They ripped with a very satisfying sound, a large tear opening up over her arse and running down the back of one leg. I followed the rip, widening and lengthening it until it extended down to her ankle. I turned my attention to the other leg, repeating my actions until it was also almost completely bared and then took hold of the waistband, pulling it down her legs. At last I was able to remove the ruined garment completely, as she lifted first one foot and then the other for me, and throw it across the room.

Still kneeling behind Lillian, I ran my hands back up her now bare legs until they encountered her panties. They definitely weren't as sexy as the ones she had been wearing for me yesterday, and I soon had them pulled down and lying around her ankles. I was now able to caress her naked arse, and I ran my hands softly over her buttocks, caressing them gently before my left hand slipped down between her thighs, just the tip of my middle finger sliding along her lips and into her pussy. She was already very wet, and my finger met no resistance as I gently fucked her with it. As Lillian began to moan softly I took my finger out and sought her clit, finding it among the soft folds of flesh and rubbing it. Lillian's breathing quickened and small gasps escaped her as I rubbed at her faster. I knew she was close to orgasm now, and I wanted to taste her while she came.

"Turn around and sit on the edge of the bed," I instructed her, and told her to open her legs when she had done so. Leaning forward I pushed my face in between her thighs and ran my tongue up and down her labia before pushing it as far up her pussy as I could get it. I fucked her with my tongue, relishing the taste of her juices, before withdrawing it and seeking out her clitoris. It was already erect, and as my tongue found it she groaned aloud, pushing her cunt into my face. "Oh God, that feels so good," she told me, and I could feel her body quivering with the approach of her orgasm. I brought my hand up from beneath me, two fingers easily penetrating the slick wetness of her hole. Her breathing quickened as I lapped at her, and I could feel the walls of her cunt contract around my fingers as her orgasm began to power through her. And then she was cumming, her back arching, pushing her pelvis into my face as the powerful feelings surged through her body.

As her breathing slowed and she relaxed back onto the bed I stood up and began to undress. I pulled my T-shirt over my head, and quickly got rid of my shoes, socks and trousers, so that I was standing before her in just my shorts. They might as well not have been there, so little did they do to hide the erection I was sporting. I moved forward until I was standing right in front of Lillian, and taking hold of her hand I placed it on the bulge in my underwear. She squeezed it gently, and as I smiled encouragement at her she slipped her hand into my shorts, taking hold of my cock and pulling it out through the opening so that it was exposed to her gaze. "It's beautiful," she whispered as her hand moved up and down my swollen shaft. "Would you like me to suck it?"

"Yes. Do you want to?"

"I do, but I've never done it before, what if I do something wrong?

"I honestly don't think you can, almost anything is good, as long as you don't bite it. To start with just kiss it, on the head. That's right. Now lick it, just pretend it's a lollipop, lick all the way up from the bottom, and then take the end into your mouth; clamp your lips around it and move it your head back and forth, just like I'm fucking your mouth. Yeah, that's good."

I let her fellate me for a couple of minutes, my hands clenched in her hair as she worked on my cock, but I soon had to tell her to stop, fearing that she would bring me to my climax too soon. She took my cock out of her mouth and as I took my shorts off she lay down with her legs off the side of the bed. Standing between her legs I put my hands behind her calves, lifting her legs up and pressing my body up against hers. I asked her to guide me into her, and she took hold of my cock and nestled it against her hole as I slowly pushed forwards, sliding myself into her gently. She let go of my cock as it sank fully home, her hands coming round my waist, pulling me into her, wanting all of me inside her. I paused, grinding my groin against hers, pushing my cock deep into her, before slowly pulling out and sinking back into her wet pussy. As I fucked her slowly, entering her fully on each plunge, I bent down to kiss her breasts, licking each of her nipples erect in turn before taking them into my mouth and suckling on them as Andrea had done so many years before.

I started to thrust a little harder now, still moving slowly as I withdrew but driving back into her with more impetus so that our bodies slapped together as I plunged back into her pussy. I let go of Lillian's legs and put my hands on her hips for stability as we fucked, and as I did so she brought her legs up and wrapped them round me, crossing her feet behind the small of my back so that she could squeeze me without impeding my movement.

We fucked. And each time I slid my cock into her hot, wet cunt she moaned and her hands gripped my waist, digging her nails into the flesh there. Her breathing was coming in quick, shallow gasps now, and I increased the tempo of my thrusts as I sensed she was near to orgasm again. She looked up into my eyes as I pounded into her, "Yes, do it, do it faster...I'm...yes, yes I'm cumming." The last fading away into a breathless moan as her orgasm took her. I kept pumping, my hands now squeezing her tits as I felt my own climax near. Within moments of Lillian I too was cumming, grunting as I felt my seed flowing from me in a series of convulsions, each slightly weaker than the last until I was spent, collapsing to lie on top of Lillian.

Neither of us had been aware that Andrea had been watching almost from the time I had entered Lillian. She had stood quietly outside the bedroom door, intent on the scene that had been playing before her. When we were finished she had come into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to where I still lay between her mother's legs. She kissed both of us – her mother got a chaste kiss on the cheek whereas I got something more intimate – and told us that we looked incredible together. We all lay together for a little while, just touching and being close to each other, before we had to get up and put our clothes back on so that we would be back downstairs watching the television when Stan came back.

********** We quickly settled down into a pattern very similar to this. Sunday afternoons were spent at Lillian's house, where unless the weather was too bad to allow Stan his walk, Lillian and I would retire upstairs and further our knowledge of each other. She quickly became a very confident lover, eager to learn what pleased me, and also what I could do to please her. On the rare occasions when we were balked by the weather Lillian was very frustrated and invariably found some excuse to come to our house later that evening, so much did she enjoy our sessions that she was loath to miss even one.

In addition to Sunday Lillian invariably found another opportunity during the week for us to get together. She had always been a fairly frequent visitor to our house anyway, but as I'm sure you can guess these became a lot less about a cup of tea and gossip with her daughter. What also helps is that Lillian lives just over the road from where I work, and I sometimes pop over for 'a bite to eat' at lunchtime. In fact the first time Lillian was waiting for me as I walked down to the shops and almost dragged me back over to her place to see to her. Apparently Stan had gone to the pub after his dinner, and she had seized on the unexpected opportunity. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we arranged for Lillian to send me a text message on my mobile phone whenever Stan went to the pub after dinner so that I could go straight to her house without wasting time

I got one of these text messages at work one day, about four weeks after our relationship had begun, telling me that Lillian would appreciate a visit at lunchtime Stan was going out and she had something special that she thought I would like to see. It was a just before midday when I got the message, and I spent the next half hour or so walking around with a permanent erection, trying to imagine what I would find when I got there. When break time finally came around I quickly washed my hands and almost ran down the road to go and see what Lillian had in store for me. A couple of minutes later I was walking down her driveway and opening the front door. I closed the door behind me, turning the key that was in the lock, and went to look for my lover. "I'm in here," a voice called from the living room, and I walked down the hallway to go see her. She was reclining on the sofa, her legs stretched out on the cushions, and she smiled a greeting at me as I walked over to her. She held her arms out towards me and I sat on the edge of the sofa next to her, leaning in to kiss her as she put her arms around me and held me tightly to her. Her lips parted slightly as we kissed, her tongue darting in to touch mine briefly before withdrawing as we broke apart and I sat back to look at her. "Well, here I am. What is it you want me to see?"

"Stand up and I'll show you," and as I did so she began to loosen the buttons on her blouse. "Andrea and I did some shopping on the internet. It's amazing what you can get, isn't it? What do you think of this?" As she loosened the last button she spread her blouse wide, showing me the obviously new bra she was wearing. It was red, silk and lace, and just barely covered her nipples.

12