Re-Born On The Fourth Of July Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle had rolled off of me and was just sitting there watching me give her husband head. Normally this would have resulted in death to both Mitch and I but in this moment she was OK with it. More than that she was actually enjoying it. I saw the smile on her face and the look in her eye. She was enjoying watching me with her husband!

Greg seemed to be enjoying it too, he was absent mindedly playing with his now flaccid penis without taking his eyes off me. "Let me give you a hand with that Greg." Chantelle said. She lay back down and started pulling on my husband's dick. She would pump it a few times then start licking and sucking his cock. "Mmm you taste just like your wife's hot cunt when I had my tongue inside her!" I think that was all it took and Greg was back to full attention.

With Mitch also back to fully erect I sat up and pulled Chantelle up beside me "Tell me how you feel about this, but I want to fuck your husband." I whispered in her ear, hopefully soft enough so the guys did not hear.

"You have fucked everyone else in this room so why not." she said back and had a little chuckle to herself. I returned to Mitch and Chantelle returned to Greg. I kissed him passionately on the lips, our tongues entwining between our mouths. I looked into his eyes and told him I wanted to fuck him, he smiled and then looked past me to where my husband, his best friend, and his wife were sharing a passionate kiss also.

Seeing the trepidation in his eyes I decided to clear the air. "Greg, I just told Mitch that I want to fuck him. I love you more than anything in this world and tomorrow when we get home I will give you the best fuck you have ever had but for tonight I want to try something different. Chantelle feels the same way, she wants to feel your fat dick inside her pussy. Greg, will you give her your fat dick?" I knew Greg would go for it, as much as we love each other I knew he would love to have his way with Chantelle, even if it was while his best friend is having his way with me at the same time.

"OK then I'm.." thats all the words he could get out before Chantelle was back kissing him, running her hands down his back and around to his cock. I knew what would be happening next between those two so I turned back to Mitch. I kissed him again, pulling his head down to meet mine.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked him to be sure he was OK with what we were doing.

"Absolutely, I have thought about this so many times over the years, wanting to feel your tits around my cock. Wondering what your pussy tastes like..." He looked kind of embarrassed having blurted all of that out. I just smiled at him and then stood up on the bed so my pussy was in line with his mouth.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in to me, he stuck out his tongue to taste me, taste my juices that were there just for him in this moment. Of course there was also a bit of Greg's cum from earlier. Mitch either did not notice or did not care as he kept going licking my pussy until I was very ready for his huge cock.

I lay down on the bed as Mitch settled between my legs, he was holding hid cock and angling it towards my waiting slit. He inserted just the tip into me then, as he had done with Chantelle, he pushed it in further and further until he was fully impaled within me. "Oh my God, I think I can feel that in my throat!" I screamed as he filled me up. He just smiled and started pumping his dick in and out of me, ensuring he was not hurting me.

I looked over to see how Greg was doing, Chantelle was on her hands and knees with Greg behind her. He does love doggy style so I was not surprised to see them in that position. Chantelle moved her head forward and took my right nipple into her mouth, she licked and teased me while her husband filled me up. Mitch used a free hand on my other nipple and it was not long before they both had me screaming in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm coursed through my body.

Since Mitch had recently cum inside his wife he was showing some staying power here so he was able to keep fucking me. He grabbed my legs and lifted them up on to his shoulders, giving him a better angle to fuck me deep. "Yes thats it give it to me, give me that monster cock. Fuck me Mitch!!" I screamed as he hammered into me again and again.

He lent down to me and kissed me before leaning into my ear, "I have wanted to tit fuck you for years, can I do it now?" He pulled back and looked into my eyes to see how I felt about his request. I just smiled and pushed my tits together to show him it was OK with me.

He pulled out of me and moved up and straddled my chest. I let my boobs fall to the side a bit allowing Mitch room for his sword. He slide it up between my boobs and then I pushed them back together again, giving him a tight 'hole' to fuck. Every time he would move his cock up I opened my mouth and licked around the tip of his prick. This seemed to drive him wild and he quickly built up speed in his thrusting between my tits. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" He shouted before shooting his load. It went up over my neck, chin and lips as well as between my boobs.

I licked it off my lips and swallowed it down. I then used Mitch's cock to scrape up the rest of his cum into my mouth before again licking and sucking his cock until it was nice and clean.

"How was that?" Greg asked Mitch, I had completely forgotten they were there. Greg had finished by blowing his load on Chantelle's ass.

"It was amazing! Those tits feel great." I thought for a minute those two were going to high five or something. They both looked very pleased with themselves.

"Why don't you two go get cleaned up and I will help Chantelle, she is a mess Greg!" Both the guys got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower start up then I Crawled over to Chantelle, she was still laying on her stomach. I reached underneath her and lifted her up on to her knees. With her ass in the air like that I couldn't resist. I lent down and took a long lick across her ass cheek scooping up Greg's seed. I did the same with her other cheek.

Remembering what she did to me earlier I then licked down her crack until I reached her tight little asshole. I stuck my tongue in her ass, tongue fucking her as deep as I could go before coming out and licking around the rim. As I did this I left a trail of Greg's cum in and around her hole. That only made it more exciting for me seeing it covered in my husband's cum. I tongue fucked her ass a little more before I heard Mitch call out from the shower telling us to come on in. "We better go, don't want to leave those two in there by themselves who knows what they will get up to." I said as I removed my tongue from her ass and hopped off the bed. I grabbed Chantelle's hand and dragged her to the shower.

I hopped in next to Greg and gave him a big kiss. I hugged him tight. This had been one of the greatest nights of my life and I was so thankful to him that he had been OK with it. I grabbed the shower gel and handed it to Greg "can you wash my back please sweetie?" I said as a turned my back to him. He squirted some gel out on to his hand and started rubbing it in circles on my back... I was sure he had done enough but he kept going up and down my back, across my ass and down the outside of my thighs, his touch felt so good on my skin. He ran his hands up my sides over my hips and up the side of my boobs. He then brought his hands around the front and starting massaging my breasts, his soapy hands slipping over my now hardening nipples. He pulled me back to him and I instantly felt his hard cock between my ass cheeks. I gyrated my hips so my ass cheeks would rub up and down his cock while he kept playing with my tits.

Mitch grabbed the shower head and hosed off the excess soap from my chest. I turned my head so I could kiss Greg taking his tongue into my mouth while his cock slid up and down my soapy ass crack. I bent over so that Mich could wash the soap off my back. With all the soap off I turned back around to Greg and told him I wanted him to fuck my ass. I gave his cock a quick squeeze before turning back around and bending over. I held on to the shower bench for balance.

"Guys, tonight has been one of the most amazing nights of my life and after it is over I dont know if it will ever happen again. So I want to do something extra naughty. Greg is going to fuck my ass and I want an audience, I want you guys to watch me. Will you do that for me?" I asked my best friends. They looked at each other and then both nodded and stepped forward to fulfill a naughty fantasy of mine.

With everybody in position Greg stepped up behind me and pressed his hard cock to my little asshole. He pressed slightly until the head of his cock disappeared inside of me. I let out a little moan as my husband's prick stretched me out as only he could. "Go slow baby." I whispered. I knew that he would as we have done anal a number of times before but with the excitement of tonight I didn't want him getting too excited.

As my ass relaxed Greg was able to insert his cock into my ass until I felt his pubic bone pressing into my ass. He pulled back until just the tip of his cock was inside me and then drove back into me with a little more force. This was repeated a number of times until we had worked up a rhythm, me backing into him as he came forward into me.

I closed my eyes for a minute to concentrate on the rhythm to ensure this pleasure ride didn't stop too soon. As he was fucking me I felt Greg's hands on my tits, playing with my nipples. His hands came off my breasts soon after and were replaced by two wet mouths and tongues. My eyes shot open as I looked down to see my two best friends helping my husband get me off. They had taken a nipple each and were both licking and sucking them with a heated frenzy.

Two hands then reached down and started playing with my clit and empty pussy. I could not believe what was happening, I was being pleasured by three different people all at one. The three people I loved most in the world were focused on pleasuring me, on making me cum. Just the thought of it made me feel so special, so loved and so desired. It is a very powerful feeling, so powerful that it did almost bring me to orgasm straight away. But I was determined to hold out a little longer.

Greg kept up his pace as he pumped in and out of my ass while Mitch had two fingers in my pussy and his wife rubbed and pulled on my clit. As my orgasm built up I started bucking back against them at a rapid pace, slamming my ass back against Greg's waiting cock. Then it happened, the most Earth shattering, mind numbing orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. It was so intense I nearly fell over, I probably would have if there weren't three people holding me up. They held me in place while I caught my breath and regained my senses.

Once I was back to normal I told Greg he better finish soon so Chantelle offered to help him out. She stood behind Greg and started playing with his balls between his legs while he continued pumping in to me. His pace started quickening and then he announced he was about to cum. Two more pumps and then he nearly jumped out of his skin as he deposited his load deep into my ass.

After he stopped shaking I turned back to him, he had a big dopey grin on his face. "What just happened?" I asked him, he had never reacted like that when orgasming before.

Chantelle stepped forward "I shoved a finger in his ass as he was about to cum." She looked quite proud of herself. "Gets them every time." She added, I got the impression she did that a lot with Mitch.

After we all had a little laugh at what just happened we all got cleaned up and headed back into the master bedroom. "Ah where are we all sleeping tonight?" Greg asked, we had not planned to spend the night so nothing had been arranged yet.

"There is room in here for all of us don't you think?" Chantelle responded. She was right, the bed was huge. We all climbed into bed and it was not long before we were all sleeping. It had been a very long night and so while I did not want it to end ever, I knew I could not go on without getting some rest.

The next morning when I woke up I couldn't help but laugh to myself, in what sums up the night before quite well I had woken up with my husband's morning erection sticking into my ass cheek and had my arm around Chantelle with a hand full of her soft breast. Waking up this way made me think that maybe this was not going to be a one off after all.

12