Re-Branding Hot Wife's Rape Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi looked up at Trevor lustfully now as he continued shoving his cock into her receptive pussy. Her tits bounced in rhythm to his strokes and she was passionately moaning loudly now and it wasn't long before she had another mind blowing orgasm. "AHHHHHHH, ah, ah, AHHHHH!" she screamed. She clinched her legs around Trevors neck as her ass lifted off the bed while she writhed in ecstasy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she panted as the spasms rescinded.

Trevor quite pleased with himself stopped fucking her and watched her explode under him until she stopped cumming and gasp for air helplessly. Looking appreciatively at me "Goddamn she's the best piece of ass I've ever had. Thats some grade A pussy" He informed me. He pulled his dick out of her well fuck pussy with a "pop" then slapped her sensitive clit a couple times with it making her sequel before sliding up and straddling her. "I love these big assed tits of yours" he declared slapping and squeezing them before placing his black snake between them. "Spit on it" he ordered Brandi as he slid his cock to her mouth.

Brandi still in the throws of her orgasm obediently spit on his cock then unprompted and eager to please her new stud pushed her tits tight against his veiny snake trapping it between her fleshy mounds.

"Goddamn bitch wants it bad, you didn't even have to tell her" Sid sneered.

Trevor started vigorously titty fucking her. He'd push his cock up into Brandis mouth every couple of thrusts and she'd suck on it until he'd pull it out and resume his assault on her tits. This went on for about five minutes until Trevor quickly pulled his cock from its boob trap and grabbing Brandi by her hair lifted her head up and shoved his cock into her mouth. He pumped his cock into her mouth several times before pulling out and shooting his load all over Brandi face and tits with a loud groan.

Brandi eagerly opened her mouth like a baby bird trying desperately to catch what she could of his load. Several ropes landed in her mouth but most of it decorated her face and tits.

When he was done cumming Trevor stuck his cock back in as her mouth. "Clean me up bitch" he ordered.

Brandi enthusiastically sucked him dry and cleaned his cock pretty good before he climbed off of her. She laid there cum still coating her face and tits breathing deep, spent and contented.

Bitch looks good covered in our cum doesn't she husband." Donnell teased as they stood menacingly around my exhausted wife.

He wasn't lying, she looked awesome all fucked out icing-ed up like a glazed donut. She laid there wore out but almost euphoric until Sid grabbed her hair and pulled her whimpering to the floor at my feet. "You ain't done yet." He barked as he smacked her face with his cock several times before grabbing her by the hair and whipping her head back. "Open your mouth and suck it like you mean it." he commanded.

Brandi submissively opened her mouth and tried to devour Sids cock but he toy'd with her dangling it just out of her reach. Finally she grabbed his cock with her hand and shoved it in her mouth. She started desperately sucking him off as Donnell started slapping her face with his cock. She pulled off of Sid and began sucking on Donnell's cock. She alternated back and forth sucking or jacking off one cock or the other. Sid grabbed the sides of her head and began face fucking her pretty roughly. "Choke on it bitch, choke on it" he barked.

Brandi gurgled and choked as he pummeled her mouth with his cock.

"Look at me with that pretty face while you're sucking my cock." he ordered. "Pull that dick, pull it off with that mouth of yours."

Overwhelmed Brandi grievously stared up at him as he pounded his cock into her mouth.

Gripping her hair even tighter he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth until he let out a guttural yell and exploded down her throat. "Swallow it all white bitch." he commanded. When he was done he released his grip on her head and before she could collapse on the floor Donnell grabbed her and pushed her mouth back onto his cock. She bobbed up and down on his cock while squeezing his balls until he pulled out and shot his load all over her face adding his load to Trevor's.

Brandi gasped for air barely able to see from their cum covering her eyes.

Donnell stuck his cock back in her mouth ordering her to clean him up.

Brandi sucked him until he was satisfied he was clean. He pushed her off of him and Brandi collapsed on the floor in front of me spent, gasping for air used up and covered in cum.

"Goddamn your wife is a piece of ass." Sid declared. "If you ever get tired of her I've got a sheik that'll pay top dollar for a cock sucking white whore like her. No questions asked."

"Lets get out of here" Trevor said and the guys grabbed their clothes and left but not before each one gave Brandi a smack on her ass telling her she was their black cock whore now and they'd be back to satisfy her cravings any time she wanted.

They left talking amongst themselves on what a great fuck she was.

Except for her panting Brandi laid there not moving covered in sweat, her hair matted, make up smeared and cum dripping from her face, tits and pussy. Her neck had two large hickeys along with several small ones on her tits which were red from the slapping they'd taken. Her ass was beat red and one cheek had the clear outline of a hand. Cum leaked from her gapping swollen pussy. Her big tits heaved with each deep breath she took.

She never looked so hot and beautiful and I so wanted to jump on her and fuck her adding my load to theirs but I managed to get out "You okay?"

"She just nodded a weak "Yea, I think so."

"Was that how you imagined it in your fantasy?" I finally questioned.

Brandi got a puzzled look on her face. "What do you mean?"

"Untie me"

Slowly and weakly Brandi got up and knelt in front of me cum still decorating her face, hair and tits, she looked me directly in the eye. "Did you have something to do with this?" she catechized.

"Untie me so we can call the police."

She continued staring at me in such a way to make me feel I was being interrogated without her saying a word. She grabbed my cock which was at full attention from what I had witnessed. "Holy fuck, you're rock hard. You mean to tell me you got aroused seeing your sweet wife being raped by three black thugs?" She said astonished. Squeezing my cock really hard making me scream in pain she continued "Either you're a sick fuck that gets off on your wife being raped or you set it up, which is it" she squeezed even harder.

"OWWW, okay, okay" I set it up. "I knew it was your fantasy and I wanted you to have that experience." I confessed.

Stunned but pleased with my answer she released her grip on my cock. She took a moment to process everything that had gone down before gripping my face and leaning in eye to eye with me. "Thank-you" she smiled. "That was intense" she professed as she leaned in to kiss me then wiped her cum laden face around on mine. She then started kissing me sticking her tongue deep down my throat. The taste of cum and cock in her mouth filled mine. "How do they taste?" she half scolded. She grabbed her tit and rubbed the cum around on my mouth. "Lick it" she barked. I readily did as ordered. She stood up and went to look at herself in the full length mirror. "Look at me" she bemoaned. "They really did a number on me. My ass is beat red."

"I told them to make it as real as possible, sorry. They did get a bit carried away." I apologized. "But, you did look hot as hell being their fuck slut."

Brandi smiled appreciatively as she approached me. "Glad you think so. But you won't be fucking this for a while. They wore my ass out, I can barely walk." Brandi thought for a second. "Plus you need to be punished now."

"Wait, what? Why?" I pleaded "You said you liked it."

"Not at the time, I was scared shitless. Looking back it was intense. Especially that huge cock. I wish I could have controlled it." she lamented.

"Then it wouldn't have been your rape fantasy, would it?"

"I guess not, your right." she said wistfully. "But, I sure would like to meet up with that monster cock again sometime, hint, hint. I'm taking a shower." With that Brandi headed for the bathroom.

"Hey, untie me." I shouted after her.

"Nah, you can stay tied up till I figure out how to punish you." she warned.

"You mean reward."

"Yea" Brandi sarcastically replied as she left me alone tied to the chair.

As I heard the water running the image of my hot wife being taken so forcefully by the three black studs had my cock bursting at its seems and I needed to cum badly.

She finally came out of the bathroom and smiling appreciatively she straddled me and releasing my cock from its confines inserted it into her well fucked pussy. She rode me all the while starring into my eyes. My head was spinning knowing how she got so loose. When she said "You know I'm gonna fuck them again" I exploded with such intensity adding my load to the guys.

"I thought so." she smiled.

We've had a couple encounters with the guys since then and a few with Trevor by himself but thats another story. Brandi's even mentioned it might be exciting to work for Donnell for a day. We'll see about that one.