RE: Dear Rebecca

Story Info
A message from master to pet as she waits, blindfolded.
894 words
3.75
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RE: Dear Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

Right now, you're in the next room. Lying on the bed, blindfolded with your legs tied to the frame. The wand resting on your clit and the small egg vibrating inside you are slowly doing their jobs, so I thought I would take this time to write you this message. You can read it later. After I've untied you and sent you home for the night. Then you'll know where I was, what I was doing, while the time ticked away. All your senses deprived, except for the constant droning stimulation in your cunt.

When I finish this message, I'm going to walk into that next room and fuck you.

I remember the first time we met. After a week of messages back and forth, testing each other out, we finally sat across the table at that horrible diner you suggested. You were a terrified little rabbit, playing with your hair and occasionally looking up from your constant downward stare just long enough to make eye contact. Every tiny clue your little rabbit body gave off pushed me further and further into being the big, bad wolf.

Though I do remember the exact moment I knew. The waitress stopped by our table, notepad in hand, and I ordered for both of us. A piece of coconut cream pie for me and a coffee for you. When that waitress turned to you to make sure that was correct and you eked out that little rabbit "yes," I could tell you were just looking for someone to tell you what to do. To exert complete control. To give you the opportunity to give up your autonomy and let someone else have full control over you.

Oh, I just heard you moan through the walls. Good to know that my little toys are doing their job. Is it the wand or the egg? Is it the clamps biting down on your nipples? I would ask, but when I walk into that room, I'm not going to say a word. I'll just knock that junk away and plunge into you, using your body to get myself off.

But not yet.

After I finished my piece of pie in that diner, I knew you needed a test. Not for me. For you. To prove to yourself that this is what you wanted. Take that step. Commit past meeting some guy in your safe zone diner. So I leaned across the table and whispered in your ear, "I'm going out to my car. You will follow me five minutes later, get into the passenger seat, and make me cum. I expect no talking and no mess left behind. If you're not there in 10 minutes, I'll drive away, and you'll never hear from me again."

Seven minutes later, the passenger door of my car opened. Any fleeting moments of eye contact in the diner were long gone. You never looked up once.

I leaned back and glanced out the window. I wasn't going to give you any indication of encouragement. This was your test. What you needed to do. My welcoming expression would allow you to surrender your actions up to me. This, you needed to choose.

You did. Your hands went straight to my zipper and slipped into my boxers. You fished out my already stiffening cock. Staring at you across the table. Watching you tremble with excitement. Seeing your nipples press through your cotton top. My body wanted to pounce on you for the past half hour, and finally it got the attention it deserved.

You slid me into your mouth, pressing against the back of your throat, and then you PURRED. I could feel it vibrate down my cock to my balls. All the tension left your body. All the fear and anxiety that had been building up inside you. Not just since we met or even started messaging back and forth. The tension inside you since you first considered seeking out a master to make you into his pet. All that vanished as you realized you were exactly where you were supposed to be. Nothing else existed in the world. You didn't have to worry about your horrible job or your stupid friends. You were nothing. Just a mouth that existed to pleasure another person. You were home.

I've never had a woman who seemed so eager to make me cum. Not in a crazy hurry to finish me or putting on a show of licking my dick, but genuinely eager to get me off. When it finally came, your release was almost as strong as mine. I wondered if you'd had your own little orgasm, but that was not the purpose of this test. So irrelevant. You sweetly cleaned up any signs of our experience, tucked me back into my boxers, and left without me having to tell you. A dutiful pet.

That was the beginning of a journey that has led us here. Thinking about that afternoon always brings out something deep and primal in me, so if you don't mind, I'm going to go back into that other room and make that body of yours shutter in pleasure until I decide you're ready to take my cum. For nostalgia sake, I'll let you finish me with your mouth. So you can remember exactly where you are.

Home.

-Drew