Re-training her

Story Info
You haev to teach your slut the basics all over again.
2.8k words
4.24
41.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How annoying, you think, how she acts like she wants to play but then makes me wait this long to actually get it... definitely not acceptable, and she's gonna pay for the delay. You're standing in the living room, very close to her, and she's obviously having trouble meeting your eyes. Nerves, you wonder? Perhaps a little fear for putting you off this long? Anticipation is a wonderful thing, and while you didn't exactly want to wait as long as you did, perhaps now it'll pay off, as you anticipate getting your payback.

"Nervous, little girl?" you ask.

"Yes" she replies.

May as well get her re-trained from the start. "Yes, what?" you ask, with consummate patience. She looks at you a little startled, then realizes her blunder.

"Yes, sir."

Much better. "Well then, let's have a look at you, shall we?" You take a seat and indicate she should stand in front of you. She's obviously still nervous but you'd swear you could smell the sex hormones coming off of her... oh, she wants it bad! She's wearing a very short black skirt and black button-down top; very professional looking, except for the slutty slit in the skirt running up the front of her thigh, and the shirt is tight enough to peek at her bra between the buttons. The bra is black as well, leaving you to wonder if the panties match. If, in fact, there are any panties at all.

You just sit and look for a while, while she grows slightly more agitated. You smile inwardly and tell her to turn around. She licks her lips and you hear her breath sounding a little labored already as she turns around, presenting you with her back. Her breath catches audibly as you lean forward and graze your hand lightly up the back of one thigh, and then down the other. At this point you just want to take your time, enjoy the torture, right? Your hands glide out again and caress her round ass, encased in this tight little skirt, and you decide it's time to start examining your property. You lift the skirt ever so slightly and now you can graze your fingertips around and over her tight little asscheeks, which by the way are wearing some very naughty black lace panties. She's practically panting as you use both hands to hold her ass, and then press your thumbs slightly into the crevice between the cheeks and slide them down and under- coming so close to touching her cunt but not quite there. Oh yes, the torture is good!

Abruptly you sit back and instruct her to turn around, and she looks at you anxiously, waiting to see what happens next. "Time to unbutton that shirt- slowly please!" you say with a smile. She smiles back and you notice her fingers are slightly shaking as she slips the buttons through the holes. Who knew buttons could be so erotic? Finally the last button is undone and you indicate that she should remove the shirt altogether- and the bra is to follow immediately after!

Again she's just standing there looking at you, feeling quite exposed. "Start pinching those nipples please" you instruct. "Let me see them get nice and hard!" Her hands glide up and at first graze over her nipples before taking a firm hold and start squeezing, with some nice pulling of them as well, here and there- very nice! You didn't even have to tell her to pull too, she knew on her own- all is not lost! You watch for a moment, then say "They'll get even harder if they were a bit wet. Bring them to me please, offer me those nipples one at a time." She has to lean in so you can reach and you snake your tongue out and flick it rapidly back and forth, first across her left nipple and then the right, before telling her to stand up again and resume the pinching, which she does most gladly.

Now standing in front of you again, you resume your inspection by leaning forward so you can lift the front of that skirt. You can make out her pussy lips through the lace of the panties, and my my my, aren't they swollen already! She's all but panting as you lightly slide your fingers up the front of her legs, pass over her hips, and then your fingertips graze over her cunt lips, tracing them over the panties, which by now are very, very damp. You hear a slight moan from her as your fingers begin to lightly manipulate her- squeezing her lips together, sliding the finger along her slit, caressing the outside, all the while staying on top of the panties while she continues to work her nipples and watches you looking at her cunt... no no, YOUR cunt. For surely every part of her belongs to you now, and you intend to remind her of this, over and over again if you must!

You return to your relaxed position on the couch. "Now the skirt, please", you say, and she takes her fingers from those hard little tits to reach around and unzip the skirt. It drops to the ground and gets kicked aside, and now she's standing there in the black panties and her fuck-me heels. Those heels were a nice touch, you think, and you ponder using those 6-inch heels to possibly violate her at some point, but that's a thought for the future. Now, you lean close and return those magical hands to her soaked pussy again, this time pulling the crotch of them to the side so you can push your thumb along her slit, feeling her juices soaking your hand, and you rub it into her cunt before letting go of the panties. You look up at her and say "Now remove those panties, turn around, and get on all fours on that table."

She actually looks shocked! You haven't even begun to shock yet, however, and you wait patiently as she drapes a blanket on the coffee table to cushion it a bit, hooks her thumbs thru her panties to slide them off, then, obviously very nervous, gets on the table herself, on all fours, facing away from you. "Face down!" you snap. "Face on the table, hands on the backs of your knees!"

"Oh God!" she moans, and obeys. Almost timidly, lowers her head until her cheek is resting on the table and then places her hands on the backs of her knees. Her ass and lovely cunt are up in the air, being presented to you, and you can't resist a light slap to her asscheek while you remind her "Not 'Oh God', it's YES SIR!" She moans again and once again you smack her ass until she realizes and says "Yes sir, I'm sorry!"

"Are you going to be a good little cunt today?" you ask. Smack on the ass.

"Yes! Yes, I promise!" she says hoarsely.

This time you lightly slap her pussy. "You promise, what?"

She yelps and moans again. "Yes, I promise sir! I'll be your good little cunt today, sir!"

That's better. Without any warning you've got a finger slid up inside her pussy, moving it around, then slip in another and slowly finger fuck her with two fingers, just so you can watch how her pussy pulls on your fingers, and hear how wet she is every time you push them back in. She's panting heavily now and her moaning is getting louder when you feel her pussy start to throb around your fingers. You quickly pull your fingers out and smack her ass! "Don't you dare cum, slut, I haven't given you permission to cum yet!" But she's still moaning and another smack seems to just get her even closer to the brink. Inwardly you sigh- where has all that training gone?

"That's it!" You say this with an edge to your voice and she jerks her head around to see you standing up next to her. "Come on, get up!" you say, and help her to her feet so you can lead her to the bedroom. You consider making her crawl behind you but in the interest of expediting things you just allow her to walk- this time, anyway, making a mental note that next time she is to crawl to you- into the bedroom with you, where you close the door, turn around and see her looking at you, wide-eyed. "You've obviously forgotten everything I taught you, so now we're going to have a crash course on how you need to respond!" you say. You reach into the nightstand and find the blindfold. "Come on, turn around", you say as you help tie it in place. "Can you see?" you ask.

"No sir."

"Good girl, good response that time!" you say, as you turn her around again and push her onto her back on the bed. Since you don't immediately fall on her she becomes unsure again, and without thinking she draws her knees up, which gives you an idea.

"Let's see..." you mutter, as you prowl around the room and the drawers, looking for what you need. Aha, perfect! You find two scarves in the drawers and you grab those before turning back to the bed, where she is laying blindly with her knees drawn up and together and her hands across her stomach. You get on the bed next to her and lean in so you can whisper in her ear, "put her hands down, so they're next to your ankles." She shivers as your lips brush her ear, and moves her arms accordingly. You use the scarves to tie each wrist to each ankle, effectively hog-tying her except she's still on her back. "Let the lessons begin..." you utter those words and she begins to breath heavily again.

Quickly you remove your clothes, where your raging hard cock springs out, ready for action. You take a look at her tied up, ready to be used, and move her legs apart so her pussy is completely bared to view. You stick those fingers in that cunt again quickly, and take them out again just as abruptly, to keep the suspense up. She's completely open to you, and now you decide to torture a bit more first. You lean down so your head is between her thighs, and you see her pussy getting visibly wetter as she feels your breath hit it. Your tongue snakes out, teasing... around the outside of her lips, lightly sucking one into your mouth and releasing it, teasing tongue now ever so lightly tracing its way up and down her slit. She gasps as you thrust your tongue into her hole all of a sudden, then drag it up the length of her cunt where you then flick it back and forth across her clit rapidly, and once again you sense she is already at the brink!

"What did I tell you?" you ask as you stop licking and give yet another light slap to her cunt again. She bucks her hips at the unexpected slap, but being on her back with her hands tied like this there's no where she can go! No matter, you only planned on being down there for a minute anyway, enough to tease and torture her before you can get your fun. You reach out and give a hard pinch to each nipple, making her gasp, before you move to straddle her across her chest. You hear her moaning again as she realizes there's no where she can go now, no way to move, and your balls are resting on her chest.

"You need to remember your training again, young lady," you say, "so let's get back to that, shall we?" And with that you move up so you can rest your unbelievably hard cock right on her face. She inadvertantly moves her head like she's trying to move away, and you grab your cock and slap her in the face with it. She's still moaning and twitching below you so you continue to tap and lightly slap your cock off her face, while alternately grinding it into her face as well. "Are you supposed to move away when I offer you my cock? No, you're not! Are you supposed to cum without my permission? No, you're not! Should you just be lying here now, eagerly waiting to service me? Yes, yes you are..." and with that you're pressing the head of that gorgeous cock against her lips until she opens her mouth, and you begin to slowly fuck her face. It's a beautiful thing to behold; she's unable to resist or even use her hands to help as you slide your dick in and out of her lips, and you begin to alternate between stuffing it in her mouth and pulling it out so you can slap it off her face again. Since she's blindfolded it comes as a shock every time, and with you straddling her chest still she's completely at your mercy. Suck, suck, slap, suck suck, slap...

Finally you decide to move on with the lessons. A pillow is placed under her lower back, raising her pussy up for you where you resume teasing and tickling her clit with your tongue. She's going wild but doing a good job of restraining herself, atleast until you draw her clit into your mouth and begin to suck on it. It's necessary to slap her pussy once more as you feel the contractions start, but you can tell she's not going to be able to hold off much longer. You get up so you can start sliding the head of your cock up and down her slit a few times, getting it good and wet, before stuffing it balls-deep in her pussy. She moans loudly and still can't do anything but take what you want to give her- her arms are still restrained to her ankles so her legs are drawn up, making her completely open to you! For a good while you take your time, drawing your cock almost all the way out before plunging it back in her soaking wet pussy. And since her blindfold is still on as well, she hasn't seen that while you were fucking her face you also leaned over and pulled her dildo out of the drawer, leaving it on the headboard for easy reaching...

You pull your cock completely out this time, and she almost cries out with the loss of it, but that fast you're now pressing the tip of your cock against her asshole. She sucks in a breath as she feels you start to push, and gasps when the head pushes in, making it just inside the ring of her asshole, where you stay for a moment to let her body adjust. After that you push in slowly, watching her ass swallow up your cock as she lets out little cries, begging you to please play with her clit at the same time. Her legs are starting to flail a bit and you push them open so you can see even better as you bury your cock to the hilt in her ass. "You feel that?" you ask, as you push against her a bit, then slowly begin to fuck her in the ass, in and out, slowly so as to not hurt her.... much. Of course during this you're still randomly pinching her nipples, once or twice slapping her across the tits, and alternating between stroking her pussy slit and pinching the lips together. "Oh God, look at that... I am FUCKING.... YOUR.... ASS..." you grunt, and hearing you talk about it is making her even more wild. You reach up and grab the dildo, and the next time you sink deep into her ass you stay there, feeling the squeeze, then take the dildo and start pushing it into her cunt.

"Oh, oh, OH!!" she gasps, feeling like a little slut and loving it! "Please sir," she gasps, "please may I cum?!" she begs.

"Are you my good little whore?" you ask

"Yes, YES, I'm your whore, sir, please!!"

You start fucking her in earnest, keeping that dildo jammed in her pussy and fucking her ass, keeping her filled up, while you grunt, "cum with me, slut!"

Feeling used and shamed like this, feeling you sawing in and out of her ass while stuffing her pussy with the dildo, treating her like your property, she gives in and feels an ocean wave of pleasure sweep over her as the orgasm rocked her body, squeezing your cock even harder and forcing you holler as you cum with her!! The lovely little aftershocks are still hitting her, applying little contractions to your cock before you pull out. She looks so lovely, sweaty, used, vulnerabe, still tied up like that, and looking at her you're already thinking about what you'll make her do next time...

THE END