Reaching an Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice," he heard Marion say, her satisfied grin causing him to follow her line of sign and look downward, discovering to his surprise that his cock was hard enough to be seen through his shorts.

A touch embarrassed, but knowing that she was waiting for him to unveil it fully, Mark took hold of the elastic band and slid his briefs all the way down to his ankles, stepping out of them as he stood back up.

"Very nice indeed," Marion repeated with amplification.

After years of sharing gym showers in school, Mark knew he had nothing to be ashamed about in the manhood department. His cock was slim, but long, nearly seven and a half inches when fully erect - a condition that had almost been attained.

Marion spent another few moments admiring his erection, then turned her attention to her own underwear. Pulling loose the string that held them tight, the loose fitting bloomers fell to the floor of their own accord. Now that they were out of the way, Mark was presented with the thickest bush he had ever seem, the hair a mixture of grey and white. A bush she ran her hand across slowly, her fingers pressing hard against the pearl at the periphery as she let out a loud sigh.

It occurred to Mark that the woman across from him had to be at least twice the age of the stripper at the bar, leading him to further wonder what it was going to feel like inside her. Dynasty, at least that was the stage name she used, had been a satisfying fuck, but hardly as tight as the high school girls he'd been used to. From the way Marion was going, it was a question he would soon have an answer to.

"Shall we?" Marion asked as she moved over to the other side of the large bed.

'Ten minutes,' Mark reminded himself as he did the same to the side closer to him and then climbed in.

He'd barely settled onto the mattress when Marion, who had climbed into the empty space on the other side, leaned over and brushed her hand against the side of his face.

"The day I first saw you I thought you had a beautiful smile," she said as she ran her fingers down his cheek, "I'm glad to see that the rest of you is just as lovely."

There wasn't time for Mark to react to the compliment as Marion closed the small distance between them and brought her mouth to his, kissing him in a manner that could in no way be described as motherly.

Her tongue hungrily caressed his lips until they opened to admit it. Much to his surprise, the caress of her tongue against his excited Mark and he quickly began to respond.

A second kiss followed, in which he became a more active participant, exploring the recesses of her mouth even as Marion demonstrating skills unimagined. Simultaneously, he felt her hand close around his cock, the press of her fingers rubbing against his sensitive flesh as it quickly completing its transformation to full hardness.

She played with his manhood for long minutes, running her fingers from the base of his balls up to the crown and then back again, causing Mark to let out an appreciative moan. It was clear that Mrs. McGill was in no rush and planned to enjoy every moment of their encounter. It was not going to be the 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' that Mark initially envisioned.

Taking Mark's hand in hers, Marion guided it down between her legs, placing it against her mound. She began to rub the already wet bush with his fingers, spreading the dampness over them before releasing her hold and letting him continue on his own.

Well practiced with at least this part of intimacy, Mark ran the tips of his fingers up and down the length of her pussy, sliding two past the folds to caress the more sensitive skin within. As she had done before, Marion vocalized her appreciation, even as she took his other hand and guided it to her breasts, showing him how to caress the large nipples in the way she liked.

It didn't take much effort to bring both to hardness, and once he had, Marion shifted her body in such a way as to bring a breast in line with his mouth, careful at the same time not to cause either of their hands to lose contact with their respective sex.

Mark eagerly closed his lips around the extended nipple, drawing it deep into his mouth. He had been impressed by the softness of her bounty when he'd felt them in his hand, and even more so by their sweetness once between his lips. So much was happening all at once, but the combined excitement was worth the effort.

"Mmmm, you do that well," Marion purred as Mark suckled at her breast like a new born babe, which was gratifying to hear even if he wasn't sure if she was referring to his mouth at her breast or his fingers in her pussy.

He decided it was the former, for a few moments later she urged him to increase the thrusts of his hand. A request he readily acceded to, going harder and faster than before.

The sound of Marion's breathing grew louder as her body heaved back and forth, pulling him deeper inside herself. Almost without warning, he suddenly felt her pussy contract against his hand and her body shiver against his. He almost didn't realize at first that she'd had a small but very real orgasm.

The climax was short lived and once done, Marion rolled onto her back, releasing her hold on him and his on her. She laid there for a few moments with her eyes closed, not saying a word. Mark actually felt a bit disappointed that it was already over.

"Oh, we're not done, Mr. Kelly," Marion said once she opened her eyes and saw the expression on his face, "not by a long shot. That was just to get the engine running, a bit of a warm-up. We still have a bit of a way to go before we settle your debt."

It probably shouldn't have, Mark knew, but the statement actually pleased him.

Marion lifted herself up and climbed down to the bottom of the bed, moving into a space she created by taking hold of Mark's legs and pushing them apart. Her objective was obvious, the hard cock standing nearly vertical of its own accord. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around its base, then brought her mouth to the crown on top, running her tongue across it. The touch of it against his skin was electrifying.

Mark had had blow jobs before. In fact, Rhonda Samuels, his second girlfriend, had been quite good at them. But her experience could only be measured in a short years whereas Marion's stretched over decades - there was no comparison.

With a skill that Rhonda surely would've envied, Marion closed her lips around his hardness and with impressive dexterity swallowed his full length - a feat the teenage girl had never mastered. At the same time, the older woman moved her hand from the base of his cock down under his balls, massaging them softly. Her mouth, meanwhile, worked its way up and down his length, her tongue caressing the responsive flesh.

"Jesus H. Christ!" Mark cried out in a manner his family minister back home would've found sacrilegious.

But then again, he doubted the good Reverend Phillips had ever been on the receiving end of anything like this. In fact, he was pretty sure that had been a certainty. Prior to their wedding, his sister-in-law, Carol, had been required to attend what was described as a bride's sex education class, given by Doris Phillips, the reverend's wife of many years. The general tone of the class was that marital relations was something that a young bride must endure, and it was all Carol could do not to laugh in the other woman's face.

It was a pity that the class hadn't been given by someone like Mrs. McGill, Mark thought, because it was obvious she loved what she was doing - and more so, that she was quite good at it. He never imagined his cock could ever get this hard, or that it could feel so good.

The pressure in his balls was becoming near unbearable, reaching the point where he felt he had to reach release or bust. But it seemed like it would be the latter as Marion brought her hand back to his base where, gripping it tightly, she seemed to hold back the expected explosion.

She managed that feat for a few more minutes, then suddenly again shifted position where she could grab both her breasts and wrap them around his cock, rubbing her flesh against it while still managing to guide the crown into her mouth each time it emerged between her mounds.

"Holy sh..." Mark gasped as his cock again disappeared between her lips and the last barrier between him and fulfillment collapsed in a surge of delight.

Too late he realized he was climaxing in her mouth, the fruits of his eruption spilling down her throat. That was something not even Rhonda had ever let him do and for a moment he feared that Marion would be as angry as she had been the one time it had almost happened. To his surprise, not only did she not seem upset in the slightest, it didn't even give her pause as she continued to suck his cock until, totally drained, it grew limp and slipped from her mouth.

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?" Marion laughed as she pulled herself back up the bed and kissed his deeply.

Mark was shocked for a moment as he felt the taste of his orgasm on her tongue, but then realized that he was in no position to complain. It was a small price to pay for what she had given him.

"Now it's your turn," Marion said, rolling back onto her side of the bed and spreading her legs.

The invitation was obvious, she now wanted him to go down on her - something the teenager had never done. In fact, he didn't even known anyone who ever said they had.

After a few moments' hesitation, Mark moved down between Marion's legs, assuming a position much like the one she had just abandoned. It was also the first time he had ever seen a pussy this close up. In his limited experience, it hadn't come up before. Marion seemed to sense that as she patiently waited as he reached out with his fingers and carefully exposed her hidden flower.

Tentatively, Mark brought his face closer, closing the distance so that he could reach her mound with his tongue. This close, the scent of her arousal, brought forth by his earlier effort, was nearly overpowering. Remembering a few of the cruder jokes and comments he'd heard about how women smelled and tasted, he felt a momentary hesitation. Then, he pushed that aside and dove right in.

"A little easier," Marion said a few moments later as he pressed his tongue back and forth with abandon, "take your time."

Once he slowed down, she gave him even more detailed instructions, directing his efforts to where they would do the most good. Marion had little expectation that he would bring her to orgasm in this manner, but it was a good first step in an education he would value later. For now, she was content to just relax and enjoy the soft caresses.

The longer he went on, the more confident Mark became and soon, guided by the way Marion's body reacted, he was able to recognize on his own where he should concentrate his attention. And as far as both the taste and smell went, well, he quickly found that the guys who had made those jokes didn't know what they were talking about. Both, he discovered, were rather enjoyable.

In addition to adding to his experience, Marion was also marking time until the resilience of youth could come into play. For a man of her generation, the blow job she had given Mark would've left him soft for hours, if not the rest of the day. For someone of the younger man's years, he was already near to being ready to go again.

"I need your cock inside me," Marion said with a mix of urgency and anticipation, the flame that Mark's efforts had stroked to life now calling for more gratification that his tongue could provide.

-=-=-=-

Regardless of the circumstances, those words sent a surge of excitement through as Mark he quickly shifted his position on the bed to better accommodate her request. Marion began to move as well, only to stop in mid-motion, her head abruptly jerking upward as something distracted her.

"Now who would that be?" Mark heard her say as she unexpectedly slid off the bed and walked away.

It wasn't until Marion had stepped over to a nearby chair, where she picked up a thick robe to wrap around her naked form, that Mark finally heard the sound of the door knocker from the outer room. The question also echoed in his head as well, seeing that he was the only tenant home this morning.

"Don't you go away," Marion said with a broad grin, just before exiting the room, tightening the wrap around her breasts as she did.

Suddenly feeling a bit awkward in his own nakedness, Mark absentmindedly pulled the loose sheet over the worst of it. He heard the apartment door open, but try as he would, he couldn't quite make out the voice of whoever was there, other than to identify it as male. Mrs. McGill's half of the conversation was also too muted to hear clearly.

A long minute passed, seeming far longer to Mark, as his curiosity caused him to abandon the bed and cautiously move to the doorway. From there, he could see the back of Mrs. McGill standing at the front entrance, but frustratingly the open door still blocked the identity of whoever was on the other side of it, thwarting his attempt. Moving within hearing, however, proved fortunate, since it allowed him to hear the end of the exchange.

"I'm afraid now would not be a good time, Mr. Banks, not a good time at all," Marion said, her voice now clear enough to understand.

The even clearer response did indeed identify her caller as Jimmy Banks, spiking Mark's curiosity even more.

The sound of the front door closing and locking sent Mark scurrying back to the bed, giving him barely enough time to compose himself before Marion reappeared at the entranceway.

"Was that Jimmy?" he blurted out without thinking.

The expression on Marion's face reflected surprise at the question - but only for a moment. She took a few breaths to cross back to the side chair, disrobing as she did so before answering.

"Actually, yes it was," she said matter of factly. "Evidently, one of the more strident anti-war groups on campus decided to stage an impromptu protest this morning, one disruptive enough to cause a cancellation of this morning's classes."

Mark thought that all well and good as an explanation of why Jimmy was back home, but not why he felt the need to stop off and share that with Mrs. McGill. She seemed to anticipate that, because she then gave him a reason.

"Since he now had the morning off, he just thought he'd stop by and see if I needed anything," she continued. "He's always been such a thoughtful boy. I'm going to quite miss him when he graduates at the end of the semester."

That tail end of the conversation that Mark heard didn't really seem to match that offering, not at all. From Mark's perspective, Jimmy appeared to be looking for something from Mrs. McGill, not the other way around.

Then it hit him like a lead brick. Earlier, Mrs. McGill had alluded to having had previous encounters in students in the past. A statement that Mark had assumed to mean distant past, although he didn't have anything to base that on. It could just as well have applied to more recent events. The way she mentioned missing Jimmy once he left school in a few months might also be significant. Was he supposed to be the senior's replacement?

All of those thoughts took place in the time it took Marion to again cross the room and reach the other side edge of the large bed. Lifting the sheet away as she climbed back in, she pushed the interruption, and the questions it entailed, from Mark's mind - bringing him back to the matter at hand.

"Now, where were we?" Marion asked as she settled onto the bed next to Mark. "Oh yes, we were about to try out that lovely cock of yours."

-=-=-=-

'My God, I still can't believe how tight she is!' Mark thought as he again pressed his cock deep inside the woman beneath him, continuing what he had started five minutes before.

He hadn't been expecting anything of the kind when Marion had laid back against the pillows and spread her legs wide, inviting his entry. Given her age and, quite honestly, the wear and tear on her body, Mark had assumed it would be a well worn path. One of his uncles had once jokingly claimed, or so he had assumed at the time, that fat girls were awesome fucks. He really wouldn't classify Marion McGill as fat, but she was far from petite. Whatever the reason, he was in seventh heaven.

"That's it, baby," Marion cried out as she wrapped her legs around the cheeks of Mark's ass. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

There was no style to it, no artistry, just raw animal coupling. Unrefined passion that filled Mark with the most incredible of sensations. He could only imagine what the older woman was feeling, but if it was half as good as what he felt it had to be wondrous indeed.

Back and forth they rocked, having established a rhythm in which each blended perfectly with the movements of the other. Sweat rolled down their backs as their heartbeats raced and breaths became labored. In less time than Mark would've imagined possible, they teetered on the edge of the abyss.

Her arms also wrapped around him, Marion held Mark tightly against her breasts, the warmth of her flesh engulfing him. He could feel the quaking of her form, the tremors of delight that continued to build with each passing moment. Both of them were on the periphery of orgasm, it was just the question of which would hurdle down the chasm first.

In the end it proved to be Marion as, with a resounding cry, her body rocked with the force of an explosive climax. Her body crushed against his with such force that Mark actually feared, if only for a moment, that she might actually squeeze the life out of him. But that fear was indeed only momentary, quickly replaced by the anticipation of his own impending orgasm.

"Come on my tits," Marion said once she regained her breath, the last remnant of her climax slowly fading, "I want to see you come!"

Before he even realized he was doing it, Mark was already moving to obey her order - which was exactly what it was, there was no doubt of that. Pulling out of her, he lifted himself up and, kneeling over her midsection, furiously pumped his cock, until it exploded in a spray of whiteness that splattered all over her large mounds.

And with it came a tsunami of delight that ripped from one end of his body to the other, draining every bit of energy from him until he actually felt lightheaded. He couldn't remember the last time he had ever felt so good.

Finally, filled with fatigue, Mark dropped down into the empty space next to Marion, his head again coming to rest atop her ample bosom. That it was covered with the after-effects of his orgasm hardly seemed to matter. She reached over and stroked the side of his face, kissing the top of his head as she did so.

"That was really fun," she said, the broadest of smiles on her face.

A smile that was reflected on Mark's face, as well as he couldn't have agreed more.

Mark barely heard Marion's promise that, if he so desired, her door, or more accurately, her bed, would be open to him in the future. It would only be much later that those words would truly sink in. For now, he was content to just savor the pleasing weariness that finally overtook him.

-=-=-=-

A good hour later, after a refreshing nap and an equally invigorating hot shower, Mark found himself once more walking down the lower hallway. This time, however, there was no sulking but rather a proud satisfaction in his stride. In his hand, the new key to his room.

He had just reached the bottom of the staircase when, as before, the sound of his name again caused him to pause. Turning around, he again came face to face with Jimmy Banks.

"I'm going to assume that you worked things out with Mrs. McGill," Jimmy said without preamble, a knowing smile on his face.

"We came to an understanding," Mark said, wondering as he did if what he had been thinking about the twenty-one year old student was true.