Reaching Climax

Story Info
Short story of lovers reunited.
1.1k words
4.33
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone and a week before my 25th birthday, with strawberry blonde hair, I looked out the window through my emerald green eyes, my hands pulling at the soft chiffon drapes. I knew you'd be home soon and my slim body was aching with desire. It had been a long time since our last encounter and I couldn't wait to feel you deep inside once more. Still lingering on my mind, was the last moment I tasted you, your lips pressed hard against mine, all over too soon in the morning rush to carry out our menial tasks with haste.

Remembering your sweet scent from your cologne on me, I pulled the chiffon back, and opened the balcony doors to feel the cool air against my skin. It was a beautiful night, clear and quiet with only some muffled laughter from the nearby taverns. The sudden exposure to the outside heightened my desire as I felt the breeze touch my thighs and creep up towards my pale pink panties. I sighed and moved back to the table where the empty wine glasses were waiting to be filled with the delightfully crisp dry Verdejo. I looked at the clock.

You're stuck again another night late at the office.

Residing myself to a night of trashy television, I regretfully put the wine back in the fridge and sauntered into the bedroom. I'd forgotten how good it felt to slide into the clean dark sheets. With only a little vest top covering my young perky breasts, I rolled onto my side, the moonlight reflecting off my alabaster skin and I fell into a soft sleep.

Knowing there was a beautiful young woman waiting for you, you threw your keys on the counter, and hastily undid your belt, hearing the buckle click as it slid open onto the floor. Your pressed grey suit trousers fell, and you ripped off your shirt, leaving it lifeless on the cold ceramic tiles.

At the bedside, you stopped for a moment, looking at her innocence, and how her hair fallen softly across your pillow. Usually this would drive you mad, but today you wanted nothing more than to wrap her hair up in your hands and pull her close.

Sliding under the sheet, I moaned softly as I began to stir. I feel your hands slide down my side and onto my hips... holding onto me, you gently sway me onto my back.

Nuzzling my neck, you waste no time in mounting me. I'm sleepy and dis orientated but immediately I recognise your soft scent and the warmth of your chest hair brushing against my nipples. They harden instantly in response. I let out a short moan and I open my legs to you. I find my hand and run it down your body and rock my hips back and forth in anticipation of what's about to happen. At your shorts, my hand enters and only for a moment I caress you until you harden in my hands. So strong and hard, I feel you shake with need and longing. Tracing the edges of your balls with my fingers, I hear you moan at the soft touch sending a tingle throughout your body... but you pull my hand away above my head and press your hard throbbing shaft against my soft pussy lips.

Realising my pale pink panties are in the way you pin my hands up with one and use the other to caress my pussy with your fingers and move the delicate lace to one side. Touching the sensitive skin between my ass and my entry has my quivering and tensing for more. My breathing quickens as you continue to tease me and I beg you to touch me inside. With only one finger you agree, and by gently working up to my pussy, I ache and long for more. You feel my wetness begin to drip down my thigh.

Removing my panties completely and pulling off your shorts, you throw them to the other side of the room. My small perky rosebud nipples await your return and you mount me once more ready to take me.

I beg you to be slow, pleading you to be gentle. You take my head in your hands and whisper 'trust me'... the folds of your words on my ear send a shiver down my spine and I use one hand, trailing my nails across your back to mimic the tension on your skin. It sends shivers down your spine. Now, you can't wait anymore, you have to take this girl.

You feel conflicted. Part of you wants to hold her innocence and the other part wants to ravage her like a wild animal, using and fucking her like a rag doll.

With one hand under the small of my back, you pull me close and enter me, hard but with slow controlled pace. I adjust and cry out at the initial shock but my pussy is so ready, I take you completely. I feel you deep inside, filling me with your heaviness.

Its so good you pick up pace and I moan for more. Wanting more, you pull up my legs over your shoulders getting deeper into my pussy. Here you can see my body writhing on the bed at your mercy, being fucked. My face is wild with expression lost in pleasure. My pussy relaxed, allowing more and more.

You can feel the tightness around your cock, the warm tight grasp of me taking you all in. I'm moaning and crying out signalling to you I'm close.

You let go completely, beginning to fuck me without care, no people, no thoughts, just pleasure pulsing threw our veins. And as I get close, you feel me tense and tighten, slowing a little you press your hands up against my neck, leaving me breathless and in your trust. I can't take it, I'm going to cum...hard...wrapped around you.

To be at your mercy, you can't control it and start calling me a slut. Look at how much I'm enjoying you. You tell me to take it, take more as you pound me deeper into ecstasy. Hearing my moans reach a halt and my vulnerable body reddening with tension, you release deep into my pussy as we come together. My body shudders with waves of endorphin's and you loosen your grip, collapsing on me. My skin so sensitive to the touch, enjoys the light caressing of your hands. You stay inside but put your weight on me holding me close, my perfume light in the air barely masking the sex that fills the room.

Kissing my forehead, you stay with me, both struggling to catch our breath... I've missed you, I let out in a whisper and you softly stroked my face as we both began to drift off to sleep.