Reaching Limits

Story Info
A couple experiences an interruption in their play.
1.6k words
4
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene was going as planned. It had been a long week for both my Master and I, so we decided some rope bondage and impact play was in order. Eric, my dominant, had already bound me tightly in our makeshift play room. We had specifically chosen our apartment for this windowless third bedroom that served as the prior occupant's home office. We knew it would serve other purposes just as well. Currently it was filled with various freestanding devices and a number of toys hanging from a pegboard on the wall. We kept it locked most of the time, just in case a wandering guest was to happen upon our makeshift dungeon.

I was kneeling on a small pillow, as we had foregone the more serious contraptions that night. Eric had instead painstakingly bound my arms behind my back. The rope crisscrossed around my torso, highlighting my breasts in a way that I knew Eric found to be pleasing. Having already used a flogger on my chest extensively, they glowed with a warm, red hue.

"Sir, please continue," I spoke breathily. Eric stood before me wearing only a pair of dark jeans. He brushed his long brown hair out of his face before crouching down in front of me. I wanted nothing more than to touch him, but in my current predicament I could only lean forward. Eric must have sensed my desperation for closeness, because he chuckled before leaning away from me slightly.

"Now Jess, don't be greedy. You have had plenty for now."

He reached up and stroked my lips with his thumb. Almost instinctively I began to suck on it. The warmth between my legs was growing with each passing second. He pulled away just as I let out a soft moan.

"And aren't we forgetting something?"

I looked at him quizzically. His stern, blue eyes squinted, waiting for an answer. He was so attractive crouched in front of me at eye level that I lost my focus on the question at hand.

That is, until he grabbed my long hair and snatched my head back quickly. I cried out loudly at the unexpected assault.

"You know you are not to speak unless spoken to first", he growled in my ear. "Respond if you understand."

"Yes Sir. I apologize for my forgetfulness."

"Good. Do not forget that. Now, where were we?"

After having by breasts beaten and then being reprimanded so harshly, I began to slip into a state of clouded euphoria. I didn't notice Eric had gone to the wall of instruments until I felt a sharp pain on my left nipple. My eyes snapped open as I yelped. He placed the second clip on me. A low hiss escaped my lips. Eric stepped back to admire his work. Just my visual submission was enough to arouse him, which I could now see clearly. The denim outline of his stiffening cock had become quite evident.

"Are you mine?" Eric whispered as he unzipped his pants. I knew what was to come next; a favorite part of many of our scenes. I shook my head obediently.

Eric stepped out of his clothing, walking closer to me. He slowly stroked his rock hard erection just inches from my face. I opened my mouth and looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Not tonight, Jess. Tonight you only get to be a good girl and watch." He continued to stroke himself as I squirmed in front of him. I longed so deeply to take him into my mouth; to please him; to submit. I held back whimpers. Eric knew I craved his physical touch. He was purposefully denying me, heightening my submissive feelings for him.

Eric pumped faster and let out a deep groan. "You're so beautiful", he grunted. I knew he was close. Still kneeling, arms bound behind me, I smiled widely as cum began to shoot onto my face and mouth. My tongue chased every drop it could reach, but some still ran down my cheeks.

Breathing heavily, Eric put one hand on the closest wall and turned to retrieve his underwear. The act only served to increase my need for physical intimacy. Whether from sheer bliss or uncontrolled desire, in that moment I forgot my station. I needed to feel him.

"Master, please kiss me."

Forgetting my transgression from earlier, I was surprised when Eric turned slowly, his eyes glaring at me. In an instant his palm raised and he slapped me across the face. I screamed in shock. Just as quickly as my euphoria had washed over me, it disappeared. It felt as if I had been doused with a bucket of ice water.

Face slapping was almost nonexistent in our play; always discussed beforehand and never more than a light, attention-grabbing smack. Eric punishing me so harshly and with such a violating move had triggered something deep inside of me. My chin began to quiver, but he did not see. The exchange had only lasted for a moment before he turned again.

"Tsk tsk, Jess. We already discussed this once tonight. I didn't think you'd have the nerve to break the rules again."

My head was hanging low and my shoulders shook. Through my hot tears, I saw his feet turn towards me.

"Jess?"

As hard as I tried to hold it in, a sob escaped from me.

"Jess what's going on? Talk to me." These were not normal tears of release. Something was wrong and he knew it. He knelt in front of me, still naked, and lifted my face with both of his hands. It only took one look into his eyes for me to completely break down. The crying shook my entire body as I sobbed loudly and unattractively.

"Wh-why did you do th-that?! I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry. I just wanted to f-feel you! How could you?!"

I began hyperventilating. My pleas alternated between begging for forgiveness and harsh accusations. My mind was swirling in a full-fledged panic, not helped by the physical restraints on my body.

Eric cursed under his breath as he struggled to undo his handiwork. He tried to calm me, but his own hands were shaking.

"Jess hold still. I know you're upset. Stay still."

He stood to walk across the room and I begged him to return. My voice came out ragged as I called his name. Tears mingled with the cum on face, leaving my black mascara in dark streaks. He grabbed the pair of safety scissors from the wall and began cutting me free after removing the clamps on my nipples. The rope fell from my body and I collapsed into his arms.

"Ple-please S-sir. I'm so sorry. Why? Why did you hit me?" I wailed against Eric's chest.

He released a troubled sigh of realization. It was beginning to sink in what had been the cause of my sudden and violent panic. He tightened his arms around me.

"Jess, it is okay. Calm down. Stop. Stop apologizing." He lifted me under the arms like a ragdoll and carried me to the bed in the corner of the room. He tried to put me down gently, but I clung to him like a child. Prying my arms from his neck, he laid me out on the bed, pulling up the comforter only after he had crawled in next to me.

Eric wrapped me in a full body embrace; his legs intertwining with mine, his arms squeezed tightly around my body. He rocked me slowly, whispering apologies and pet names in my ear until my sobs turned into whimpers. After he had calmed me some, Eric turned me towards him and held me against his chest.

"Are you ready to talk about this?" He looked down at me with a worried, creased brow. I sniffed, continuing to lay there. We pressed our bodies against each other in silence until I finally spoke.

"You slapped me."

"I know."

"Hard."

Eric sighed. "I know. I don't know what came through me, but I shouldn't have done it. I would never want to hurt you in a way you didn't want to be hurt. Please know that I am sorry. Please know that. I am sorry."

He choked slightly on his last few words. He was visibly upset, but trying to remain calm. I softened a little, pulling myself closer to him. I was still shaken, but finally felt more calm.

"I just wanted to be close to you, to touch you. I just wanted to feel your lips. I didn't mean to break the rules."

"I know you didn't, but my reaction was not appropriate either. I am so sorry, Jess. I promise I'll make this up to you."

I could tell he was truly remorseful. In a relationship like ours, one of us was bound to make a mistake eventually during a scene.

"I forgive you. I do, but maybe we can take things a little easy for the next few days?" Eric breathed a sigh of relief and nodded his head before leaning in to kiss me on the forehead. He reached under my chin and lifted my mouth to meet his. Our lips met, softly at first, but then passionately.

I no longer felt the same craving as I had before in my submissive state. I did not desire to touch my Master. I wanted to be close to Eric, my lover. We kissed deeply for a few minutes more before Eric pulled away grinning.

"What is it?" I asked.

Eric untangled our limbs before pushing me onto my back. He placed my legs over his shoulders and bent down, his face hovering between my legs. He gave one last impish grin.

"I think it's time to make it up to you."