Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 01

Story Info
Marco gives Shelly a fucking she will never forget.
6.3k words
4.33
59.3k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I shouldn't be here," Shelly Mathers thought to herself as she nervously walked around the hotel venue she was in, full of people she didn't know. Well, there was one person who she knew by face, but not personally. She was at a party with mostly Meadows High students, longtime rivals of her school, which had just beaten them in football last Friday. Not that she cared about some stupid football rivalry; that wasn't why she was there. She was there because her boyfriend had cheated on her and she wanted to get back at him. She had told him she would wait until prom to have sex and he had lied to her face that he would 'happily wait' for her.

"What better way to get back at him than to sleep with someone that beat him last week?" She thought as she fought back tears. That is until she walked into something hard and almost fell on her ass. Luckily, a very large hand caught her before she actually fell.

"You should watch where you're going," a deep voice told her, as she looked up to the guy holding her up by her waist. "I-I'm sorry, I was kind of out of it," she replied, grabbing onto his arm to lift herself up, before realizing who had caught her. "You're... Marco Jones aren't you?" She knew who he was because she heard his name called about 50 times during the game. "He's much bigger in real life than seeing him on the field," she thought as she observed him. He was at least a foot taller than her 5'5" frame.

"Yep, that's me. But I don't know you. I've certainly never seen you around any of the parties I've been to."

"M-My name is Shelly, n-nice to meet you," she stammered as she struggled to compose herself. "I don't know anyone here, actually..."

"You can get to know me."

"Um... sure. How about a dance?"

"Perfect, I was going to dance with you anyway."

Marco pulled her closer to him, placing his hand on her lower back as she buried her face on his lower chest. "God, he smells so good..." she thought to herself as she lost herself in their dancing. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, grinding her hips on him. Nothing else mattered at that moment but her and Marco.

Turning her around, he placed his massive brown hand on her chest; the only thing separating her breasts and his hand was her dress. She grinded her ass on his hips even more, lightly moaning as she did.

He gently kissed her neck which got an audible moan out of her. She placed her hand on his, trying to guide it lower. The panties that were covering her pussy was assaulted with his other, massive hand, causing her to moan even more.

"Already wet, I see," Marco whispered in here, as he slipped his fingers in her panties.

"Ooh, not there..." Her body betrayed her words as she clutched onto his hand for dear life, desperately trying to keep his hand in her panties.

"I have a room we can go to," he whispered in her ear again, eliciting more moans out of her and causing her pussy to gush.

"Okay..." she answered without a second thought, fully aware of what she was about to do. She was going to sleep with a guy she had met not even an hour before. She had never done anything like this before and it had her heart thumping in her chest, yet she was still excited. He seemed to know what he was doing and if he made her feel as good as when he was playing with her...

As they made their way to the room, her thoughts second guessing her decision were slowly creeping back into her mind "If I go through with this, I might regret it. I really want to get back at Chris, though..."

After getting to the room, Marco assaulted Shelly's lips with a fierce, grabbing her ass with his massive hands and pushing her into the door, closing it. Her boyfriend had never kissed her like this, and certainly wasn't as rough as Marco was being right now. If he had, she might have known just how much she liked it.

Shaking off her earlier surprise she wrapped her arms around his muscular back and kissed him back, rubbing his back as he lifted her off the ground effortlessly and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and effortlessly freed her from the panties she was wearing, flinging them somewhere across the room, before running a few fingers up and down her bare pussy.

"Ahhh! Yes!" she squealed as he played with her. She was like putty in his hands as she lay back on the bed, legs and completely at Marco's mercy.

"You like that, I see," He said as he continued to tease her pussy.

"I-I love... it when... you rub... me there," she struggled to say, heaving through her words. She had rarely masturbated and had certainly never had anyone else rub her... vagina before. Marco definitely knew what he was doing, and got a few more cries out of her.

"Tell me where you love where I rub," He demanded she tell him, rubbing her pussy even faster.

"You... know what... I mean... Ah!" she cried as she flicked her clit briefly.

"I don't. You're gonna have to help me out here," he said as he slowed down his rubbing.

"Nooo! Don't slow down!"

"Tell me where I'm rubbing."

"M-My... vagina..."

"Vagina? You're a funny girl. I'm not rubbing your 'vagina'. I'm rubbing your pussy."

"M-my pussy. Rub my pussy more!" she said as she relented. Shelly had never spoken like that before. She hadn't slept with a random guy before, either, yet here she was. That was the effect Marco was having her. Making her say and do things she had never done before just to feel the sweet pleasure of an orgasm.

"Good girl," Marco finally said, slipping 2 fingers in her pussy.

"Damn girl, you're tight. Hard to believe you don't get much action."

"Yessss!" Shelly squealed, gyrating her hips around Marco's fingers. Though Marco wasn't sure what she was answering yes to, but he continued fingering her nonetheless before flicking her clit with his thumb.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed as her pussy convulsed around Marco's fingers, a violent orgasm causing her legs to shake, and Marco had no intention of letting up.

"Oooh stop, please!" she pleaded, though her hands were clutching Marco's, trying to hold them in place.

He leaned forward, kissing her neck and nibbled on her ear, "You don't want me to stop," he whispered, plunging his fingers even deeper.

"I've never felt like this before..."

"It's fine, I'll make you feel even better," he whispered in her ear again, before pinching her clit, causing another body shaking orgasm.

"Ahhh!" She screamed again as she thrashed her body around, with Marco's powerful body holding her down.

"What are you doing to meee!" she said as she fell back on the bed, letting Marco's fingers do their magic.

"This just an appetizer. Here comes the main course."

"I don't know if I can handle any more," she said looking lovingly into his eyes.

Marco pulled her dress above her head, finally exposing her naked body to him. Everything except her breasts was fully bared, as she was covering them with her hands.

"Move your hands," he commanded her.

"But my breasts are small... they're not anything special..." Shelly was very self-conscious of her breasts, going all the way back to her elementary school days. Even her boyfriend didn't have much to say about them.

"I'll be the judge of that. Now show them to me," he commanded once again. He gave her a piercing glare that almost frightened her. She dropped her hands and waited for whatever judgment he would have.

"What's the big deal? They're perfect," he said, his earlier smirk returning to his face before his lips attacked one of her nipples.

"They're not..." was what she said but she was happy he had complimented her. "Not even that jerk Chris said any good things about my breasts... always talking about how he wanted to get me implants once we got married..." she thought of Chris at that moment. "Why am I thinking of him right now? He doesn't matter right now."

Thankfully Marco's skillful hands made her forget all about Chris, as he bit her nipples and fingered her pussy.

"Oooh, I love it when you kiss me there..." he said as she ran her hands over his close shave head, trying to force him even lower.

He obliged and went lower, licking all around her pussy lips, inserting his 2 fingers back in.

"Make me feel good like you did before..." she pleaded, trying to guide Marco to her clit.

"Like this?" he asked knowing exactly what she meant as he ran his tongue over her clit gently.

"Yesss!" she cried out and thrust her hips towards Marco's lips.

"Beg for it," He replied as he pulled back, holding her legs apart in the air.

"Come on Marco..." she pleaded to him, squirming around in his powerful grip, unable to escape.

"I told you to beg me. Say 'please lick my clit and make me cum,'"

"You're so mean... Fine... P-please lick my clit and make me cum!" she finally relented.

"Good girl," he said with a smirk on his face as he went back to eating her out, and licking her clit.

"YESSS! THERE!" she screamed as he played with her clit with his tongue, digging her fingers into his skull. "Don't stop, never stop!"

Marco went back to fingering her while simultaneously licking her clit. His long fingers reached all the way to her g-spot, which got an a very audible response.

"I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" she squealed as she gyrated her hips around Marco's fingers and tongue. "I'm cummming!"

Shelly's body convulsed as streams of liquid shot from her pussy, coating Marco's face and wetting most of the bed.

"Oh my god, don't stop! Please!" she begged him as her body shook from the pleasure, though he had no intention of stopping before she finished.

After a few more seconds of squirting she finally stopped, but her orgasm was still rocking her body, and Marco's licking wasn't helping much either. She didn't want him to stop, but knew it would have to eventually, and when he did she felt a certain loneliness after he stopped licking.

"Oh my god, your face... The bed... I'm so sorry!" She said embarrassingly as she covered her face and retreated to the head of the bed.

"What are you sorry for? It's fine," He replied, grabbing a towel and wiping his face off.

"I'm so embarrassed. That's never happened to me before. I'm weird."

"It's perfectly natural. It doesn't make you weird. Honest."

"No way. You're just saying that."

"Yeah, really," he said as he crawled towards her, parting her hands and kissing her firmly, yet gently. Shelly kissed him back and wrapped her legs around his back, this time being the one to slip her tongue into his mouth.

"I love being held by him. He smells so good and when he kisses me I never want him to stop..." she thought to herself "I want to give myself to him."

He finally pulled off his shirt, which got an audible gasp from Shelly. She nearly drooled at Marco's body. His shoulders were massive. His stomach sported a full, chiseled six pack, and his biceps were bulging. She involuntarily she leaned forward and ran her hands over his muscular chest, amazed at how hard it was. The numerous tattoo's complimented his brown skin as well. Shelly thought of him as an Olympic sex god.

"Take off my pants for me," he commanded her. She obeyed without a second thought, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down leaving him in his boxers. She rubbed the huge bulge that was straining against his boxers, amazed at how big it was. She quickly pulled his cock out without him even asking.

And of course, Freeing his cock didn't disappoint either. Her jaw dropped as she first set her eyes on his massive cock. "Jesus, it must be bigger than my forearm!" she thought to herself. It had veins popping out and the head was large. Her pussy was soaking even more than it already was. She wondered if it would even fit inside of her, or how bad it would hurt when it did.

"Start sucking my cock," he commanded her, looking down at her.

"I've never sucked one... sucked a cock before," she replied. She nervously grabbed his cock and started stroking.

"I'll teach you," he said to her. He grabbed her hair at the root and guided her lips to his cock.

"Start by kissing it."

Shelly obeyed and planted a few kisses on his head, then the shaft.

"Now, start licking."

She did as she was told and started licking all around his cock, coating the entire thing with her saliva.

"Now, open your mouth. I'm gonna fuck that pretty face of yours."

She happily opened her mouth. She was a bit nervous that the entire thing wouldn't fit, but she would get as much of it in her as possible.

Marco slipped his cock past her lips and managed to get about half of his cock in before she started gagging, then pulled it back out.

"Sorry..." she apologized for barely being able to take half.

"Don't worry, you'll be taking it all the way to your throat soon."

Shelly bobbed her head on his cock. She gagged every time he got as far as his cock could go, and yet loved it every time he did.

"You're doing a great job," he told her as he looked down into her eyes. She loved it when he praised her. She wanted to please him even a fraction of how much he had pleased her earlier.

30 minutes later and he still hadn't cum. Shelly's jaw was starting to get sore. He noticed this and grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. She was surprised but welcomed it. The way he looked at her and ran his fingers through her hair as he used her mouth as a cum receptacle had Shelly dripping wet once again.

"I'm gonna cum. Swallow it," he told her bouncing her head on his cock even faster. Shelly couldn't have resisted even if she wanted to.

He came and held her head in place as he did. His cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed as much as she could. She loved the taste of his cum and tried swallowing as much as possible. She wasn't able to swallow it all and some cum leaked out on the bed.

"Sorry... I couldn't get it all," she said gasping as she was finally freed from Marco's grasp.

"You did get for your first time. Now, clean me off so I can fuck you."

She happily licked the rest of his cum off of his cock. She was amazed that he was still hard. She was mesmerized at the thought of his hard cock fucking her.

"Wow... I mean, um, do you have a condom?" she asked him snapping back to her senses.

"I don't, but I'll pull out. I promise."

"O-okay, as long as you pull out, it's fine..."

Marco was back on her in a second. His massive body crushed her against the bed. She loved the feeling of being pinned down, unable to free herself. Marco played with her pussy and her stroking his cock slowly with both hands.

"Marco, please... put it in me..." she said hungrily, spreading her legs wide as she lay under him.

"You know the deal by now," he replied, with the same smirk on his face as when he had made her beg him to cum. "Say 'Please fuck my pussy!'" He ordered her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

"Please... fuck my pussy with your cock!" she screamed. She couldn't resist doing whatever he wanted. She would gladly beg him if it meant feeling the sweet feeling of another orgasm. Though she was still a bit afraid of what was going to happen next.

"Since you asked so nicely..." he said teasingly, thrusting his cock in all at once.

"Ow!" she said as he plunged into her pussy and ripped past some resistance.

"Damn, you're a virgin?"

Shelly, nodded. "I'm sorry for not telling you..."

"I don't mind, but you should have told me and I'd have been gentler... "Shit, she sure fooled me. Why the fuck is this girl going to rooms with random dudes if she's a virgin?" Marco thought to himself, but pushed it to the back of his mind. He had more important things to worry about right now.

He leaned down and kissed her neck tenderly, eliciting a moan out Shelly. "Tell me when the pain goes down," he whispered in her before nibbling on her ear.

"It's fine, I can handle it,"

"You're not fooling anyone. Just relax and I'll take care of you."

She was still tearing up but wanted to prove something; to who she wasn't sure but she wanted to.

"I'm telling you I'm-, "Shelly started to say before Marco silenced her with a kiss, and she melted in his embrace.

"I know what I'm doing," he said as he pulled away from the kiss, and started to pinch and squeeze her nipples. He was so gentle now. It was hard to believe he was the same person that had been mercilessly fucking her face minutes before.

"Okay..." she replied as she surrendered herself to him, letting him do as he pleased. He leaned back even more and took one of his hands and started flicking her clit with hands, eliciting more squeals and moans out of her, as the pain gradually started to fade.

"I'm ready now..." She said to him, the pain in her pussy only slightly there. Her walls squeezed Marco's cock constantly, not wanting to let him out of her. She wanted him to fuck her brains out.

"Here we go..." he said as he inched in slowly before he was in her almost to the base. "Damn girl you are tight."

"Oooh... More..." was all she could muster as he slid into her, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"You asked for it," he replied, sliding the last of his cock inside of her.

"So good! So biiig!" she cooed as he fucked the last of his cock into her, digging her nails into his back.

He pulled his cock out until only the head was left inside of her, then thrust back in. Then out again, then thrust back in continuously, each time going faster and faster.

"Marco, you're filling me up so much! It feels so good!" she told him as he thrust in and out of her.

"Work those hips of yours. Don't just lay there getting fucked."

"O-okay," she agreed readily, wanting to please him. "I'll do whatever you say".

Every time Marco thrust back into her, he was met with Shelly's hips thrusting back up at him, creating an audible SMACK, when their hips met.

"Time to make you feel even better," he told her as he leaned back removing her hands from his back, grabbing them with his own and continued fucking her, now angling his cock so that he was hitting her g-spot.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?!"

"I'm gonna take you to heaven. Tell me when you're going to cum."

"Oooh, I'm think I'm gonna cum Marco!"

"Go on and cum. Cum as much as want!"

"I'm cummming Marco! I'm cummming!" she yelled as she came for the 3rd time that night as her pussy convulsed, tightening around Marco's cock with her legs shaking involuntarily. "It's feels sooo good! Don't stooop! I don't care if you cum inside me, just don't stop!" she continued as her hips gyrated and her body thrashed around in Marco's grip.

You've got one tight pussy, girl," he told her as he slowed down, fucking her gently. "But it ain't enough to get me to cum just yet."

"Oh my god... I don't know what came over me..."

"Yeah it'd be pretty bad if I came inside you."

"Yeah..." she replied back. "Did I really want him to cum inside of me? I'm too young to be thinking about right now. But having Marco's baby doesn't seem like a bad idea... Wait what am I thinking?! I've only just met him today! Ugh, he's driving me crazy"! She shook her head as insane, or maybe not so insane thoughts were popping up in her head.

Before she could get herself together again, Marco started to thrust faster again, hitting that same sweet spot that 'took her to heaven' as Marco had put it earlier once again.

"Whatever. I'll just enjoy this for tonight. I'll never see him again..." the thought of never seeing him again made her sad, or would have if not for the excellent fucking she was receiving from Marco.

A few more strokes and Shelly was near orgasm yet again, moaning in Marco's ear as he pounded away.

"I'm gonna cum again," she whispered in his ear moments before she felt another body shaking orgasm coming along.

12