Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 03

Story Info
Shelly and Bella get closer. Marco plots. Chris finds out.
11.1k words
4.38
15.2k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Chris and Tracy

"I love your cock, Chris!" Tracy shouted as she bounced her ass on Chris' hips. She was riding him reverse cowgirl and had been so for the past 10 minutes.

"I know you do," he replied, reaching around and grabbing her massive breasts, pinching her nipples. Her back length brunette hair swayed back and forth as she sped up movements.

"I want you to cum inside of me, baby," she told him, squeezing he pussy, trying to milk the cum out of his cock. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"Alright then," he said to her, speeding up himself to meet her movements. It wasn't too much longer that he grabbed her hips, holding them down and depositing his cum inside of her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she yelled as she felt his hot cum splash around in her pussy. She grinded her hips faster on his pelvis, desperate to get as much cum as possible. Minutes later she slowly rose off of him and laid back next to him, stroking his chest. "That was so good baby," she told him, kissing him on the lips.

"Yeah it was. I never get to cum inside of Shelly," he replied, grinning. He started massaging one of her huge breasts with hands, kissing her back as well.

Tracy frowned. "Speaking of her, when are you going to tell her about us? We've been fucking since you got here. You need to break up with her. I'm the only woman you need. Not that little girl.

"I'll tell her... eventually. I'm just waiting for the right time."

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for her."

"We've been together for so long and I don't want to hurt her. I want to let her down as gently as possible."

"Well, okay. But you need to do it soon."

Chris nodded and Tracy got, grabbing him by the hand and lead him to the shower.

Part 2: The next day

"You're doing much better, slut," Marco said as Shelly was bobbing her head up and down on Marco's cock. She was now able to get 8 inches without any assistance from Marco. Marco was currently recording Shelly sucking his cock with phone in one hand, and pleasuring Bella with the other hand.

"Thank you, daddy," she managed to say before putting his cock head back in her mouth, licking it with her tongue furiously.

"Stop calling him daddy," Bella said, pouting. She currently had her legs spread as Marco fingered her and played with her clit. "Only I get to call him that."

"Chill, bitch. She can call me whatever," he told Bella. He leaned over and French kissed her, flicking her pierced clit and triggering an orgasm. "Or you can call me master. I don't really care."

"Mmm..." Bella moaned into Marco's mouth as she came, her body shivering. She held onto his muscular chest as she did and squeezed her legs around his hand.

"Master," Shelly asked, plopping Marco's cock from her mouth.

"Yes, master. I own you now, slut. Like I said though, you can call me daddy. No matter what you call me, I still own you. Bella should be calling me master but she's a disobedient bitch," he answered, smirking at her. Bella was breathing heavily, coming down from her orgasm.

"That's right... you own me. I'll do whatever makes you happy, daddy," she told him. She took Marco's cock back into her mouth, deep throating it to 9 inches before gagging. She was smiling as she slid her lips off of his cock. Her pussy was flooding at the thought of being owned by Marco.

"Mmm... you said you wanted me to call you daddy," Bella said to him, snuggling up to him. She planted kisses on his muscular pecks and stroked his back as he got head of Shelly.

"When did that happen," he asked her.

"You know. It was the 3rd time we had sex."

"I'm pretty sure I told I didn't care what you called me."

"I can't believe you don't remember, daddy. You're awful." Bella replied, fake putting this time. She slid off the bed behind Shelly and began to play with her rock hard nipples. "You need to get these pierced if you're serious about being his woman," she continued. Shelly moaned on Marco's cock as she did. "Your clit too."

Marco nodded. "Like I said before, it's more than just fucking you. If you want to back out, now's your chance."

"I'll do it... I'll do anything. As long as I get this big black cock of yours," she said, stopping sucking to comment. She went back to sucking his cock and Marco was approaching orgasm.

"That's my slut. I'm gonna cum soon. Smile for the camera."

Shelly stopped sucking and placed both of her small hands over his cock and began jerking him off. Her hands barely fit around his thick girth. She smiled as she looked into the phone camera. "Please cum for me, daddy. Bathe your slut in your cum!" she told him, stroking him faster. She began licking the head as well, moments before he exploded all over her face.

"Her it comes, slut. I'm gonna paint that pretty face of yours with my nut," he said as wads of semen flew out of his cock, coating Shelly's face with his cum. She yelped in surprise but kept stroking him fast, milking his cock of as much cum as possible. Most of it splattered her face, with some getting into her hair, some on her breasts, and some even managed to get Bella who was behind her.

"God I love your cum, daddy," she said before she started sucking on his cock, sucking the rest of his cum out of his urethra. She planted loving kisses all over his cockhead and shaft once she through sucking up his cum. Marco stopped recording briefly to take several pictures of Shelly with her face plastered with his cum.

"Play with it; lick some up. I need some more shots," he told her, running his fingers through her hair.

"Sure thing, daddy," she replied, scooping some of his cum off of her face and licking it off of her fingers. She took some more and started rubbing it onto her small breasts. She even took some and fingered herself with it on her fingers.

"Save some for me," Bella said, turning Shelly around and licking some cum off of her face. Shelly was surprised but ended up moaning as Bella licked around her face.

"That should be good enough," he said as he stood up. He stopped recording with his phone and threw it onto the bed. "Bella, come here."

"Sure thing, daddy," she replied and scurried over and rested on her knees in front of him. Her mouth was wide open and she was looking up at him, directly into his eyes. It wasn't long after that a stream of yellow liquid was coming out of Marco's cock and going into Bella's mouth, which she was happily swallowing.

"She's drinking his pee!" Shelly thought to herself, amazed. She started fingering herself slowly at the thought of being the one to drink his piss. She wanted to do so many things Bella did with Marco. Once he was done pissing in her mouth, Bella greedily took the head into her mouth and began licking all around it. Marco had to grab her by the hair and pull her off just to get her to stop.

"Later, bitch. You're gonna take Shelly shopping today. You know what I like," he told her, much to her disappointment.

"Fine, daddy. You better fuck me extra good next time," she said as she got up and headed to the shower.

"You know it, bitch," she replied giving her a hard slap on the ass as she left, eliciting a giggle from her. "You two should get to know each other better today. I gotta go see a friend today so I'll be busy until three."

"Another slut? How many do you have now," Bella asked him.

"Naw, it's just James. I need his help with something."

"Oh, okay. Tell him I said hi. Shelly, you should join me in the shower," Bella said, pulling her up off the floor and leading her to the shower, giving her no chance to reject her offer.

"They're so cute together," Marco said, chuckling before grabbing his phone. He texted James that he wanted to meet and he replied almost immediately saying okay, and he told him the location. Marco started to get dressed and was out the door in 5 minutes.

Part 3: In the shower

"Um, does it taste good," Shelly asked Bella as she was cleaning herself off. Marco's cum had dried and she was currently washing it off of her face, hair, and breasts. The shower was much larger in Marco's room than the dorm showers Bella and Shelly had.

"Does what taste good?"

"You know... his, I mean Daddy's pee."

"Oh. Not really. It's kinda salty and bitter. But it's so intimate. I love it when he uses my mouth as his toilet. The first time I tried it I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do now. I can't get enough of it," she replied to Shelly. She was washing her hair out as she told her this.

"I see... Just watching it had me soaking wet. You two do all sorts of crazy things together."

"Mhm. He does whatever he wants with my body and I happily let him," she told her. She grabbed her large breasts and pinched her nipples. "He wanted me to get my nipples pierced, so I did. Same thing with my clit. I wear whatever he wants me to wear. I fuck him however he wants me to fuck him. I even got his name tattooed on my back," she told her. She lifted up her long hair and revealed the tattoo on her lower that read 'Marco's Bitch' that reached all the way across in very large letters. "And of course the collar I wear," she continued pointing to the collar with Marco's initials on them.

"You even let him sleep with other girls."

Bella nodded. "Though, I'm the one who likes it. I love hearing about watching him fuck other girls. Besides, there's no way I could handle that massive cock and his insane stamina by myself."

"Do you sleep with other guys," Shelly asked her.

Bella laughed. "Daddy's the only guy I've been with. If wanted me to, I guess I'd fuck another guy. I've been with plenty of girls, though," she grinned before pushing Shelly against the shower wall, kissing her.

"Mmm..." Shelly moaned as Bella kissed her. She wasn't as strong as Marco but she was still stronger than Shelly and

"Daddy loves it when I fool around with other girls too," she said, kneeling in front of Shelly and spreading her legs. She held legs in place as she started licking her pussy, inserting her tongue in as well.

"I-I've never been with another girl... but that feels good..." Shelly cooed, grabbing her head and running her fingers through her hair.

"Daddy told me gushed all over him when he ate you out. I want to see for myself," Bella told her before inserting 2 fingers in Shelly's dripping pussy. She moaned out in pleasure as Bella ran her fingers over her g-spot. She flicked her tongue over her clit and got an even louder moan from her. Shelly's hips were bucking as she was approaching orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, squeezing her legs and tightening her pussy around Bella's fingers. She squirted streams of liquid from her pussy, spraying Bella's face. If it weren't for the shower currently running her face would have been sticky. She gripped her head harder as Bella continued to lick faster, not slowing down until she had finished squirting. Once she was done, Shelly let out a satisfied sigh and finally loosened her grip on her head.

"Wow, you are a squirter," Bella said, now licking her pussy lightly. "Was I as good as daddy?"

"Mmm... I think it was about the same. I liked it when he held me down and played with my nipples, though."

"Yeah, that makes sense. I love it when he does that to me too," she replied. Bella got up off her knees and kissed Shelly again briefly before returning back to washing herself and Shelly did the same. They spent 20 more minutes in the shower before drying off and stepping out of the shower.

"We're going to get you some new clothes. Say goodbye to the old rags you used to wear," Bella told her as she started to get dressed. She pulled on a thong and tight fitting skirt and blouse, opting not to wear a bra.

"I don't think my clothes are that bad..." She said pulling her own clothes on, which were a pair of pink panties, some jeans and a t-shirt. She also wasn't wearing a bra.

"They're ratty. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. You want to look good for daddy, right?"

"Of course. You dress so well, so I believe you. As long as it's cute I'll wear it."

"You'll be a new woman once we're through today," Bella said smiling. "I don't know why daddy is so interested in you, but he wants it done so it'll be done."

Shelly wondered why Marco was so interested in her as well. It couldn't just be because she was Chris' girlfriend, right? Or ex-girlfriend, anyway. He just doesn't know it yet.

After freshening up they exited the room and headed into town for some shopping.

Part 4: The meeting

A few minutes after leaving his room, Marco made his way to their smoking spot, where he was meeting James. James was already waiting there once he got there.

"Sup, bro," Marco said as he approached him.

"What's good man?" James said back to him and they shook hands.

"All good. They still got you at wide receiver?" Marco asked James.

"Yeah. I doubt I'll be playing QB here. At least I'm playing this year," James responded. James Williams played quarterback in high school. He was 6'1", and black. He was a dark than Marco but not by much, and was built much smaller than him. He was insanely athletic. His school narrowly lost to Marco's in a high scoring game that went down to the wire. He was one of the few players Marco actually respected. He had a scholarship offer to UT but only as a wide receiver. He had dreamed of going there for his entire life and reluctantly accepted the offer. He was still able to see significant play time "I wish you were still playing, though. None of these QB's can throw for shit. Especially Chris Mullen."

"I told you man, I got family to take care of. I'm going pro in basketball as soon as possible. Besides, I like basketball better than football anyways,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I still wish you were throwing me the ball this year. Anyways, when are you gonna let me fuck Bella?"

"I'll think about it if you give me half your rookie paycheck," Marco said, chuckling. "She said hi, by the way."

"That girl is completely in love with you. No way I'd be able to even I tried."

"Don't worry. I got another fine bitch for you to fuck," Marco told him, grinning.

Part 5: Shopping Spree

"Wow, this is very... risqué," Shelly told Bella as they were shopping. They were currently looking at some sexy lingerie in one of the stores near the University. It was a sheer black garter and bra set with crotch less panties. Bella had already picked out several more lingerie for Shelly that were still revealing but this one took the cake.

"Trust me, daddy will go crazy once he sees you in this. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you. Thought think about it now, maybe I shouldn't get you this one..."

"No! I want it!" Shelly exclaimed hurriedly. She wanted to look as sexy as possible for Marco, and if anyone knew how to do that it was Bella. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal him from you or anything..."

Bella chucked. "Of course you won't. There's not a woman alive he loves more than me," Bella said, smirking at her. She sure was cocky when Marco wasn't around. Shelly ignored her comment and continued picking out sexy lingerie for Marco and they continued on to a regular clothing store. This time they went to a store with expensive designer clothes for women, which had Shelly flabbergasted. There wasn't an item under 300 dollars in the store.

"I can't have you buy me all this expensive stuff!" Shelly cried out.

"Relax. My credit card doesn't have any spending limits. It's not like I'm going to run out of money."

"That's not really the point..."

"It's fine, really. You don't have to pay me back or anything. It's all covered. My father is a very rich man," Bella told her. She had a sort of gloomy look on her face as she said it.

"If you say so..." Shelly replied to her. Now that she thought about, she did wear very expensive clothes. Her being a rich girl wasn't entirely out of the question. She had an air of elegance that portrayed her that way. It just wasn't noticeable when Marco was around.

Bella proceeded to buy her several different jeans, skirts, and shirts that fit Marco's tastes. Mostly tight fitting clothes that hugged her body. She was still insecure about her small chest but Bella assured her Marco didn't care about it.

"Trust me, he isn't going to care that you don't have huge tits. You should know that by now. You can please him in other ways," she told Shelly. Shelly smiled at her comment.

"I know. I still don't like my small breasts, though..."

"You're gorgeous. Oh, try this on," Bella said to her. She handed Shelly a white skirt to try on in the changing room.

"This is way too short! It barely covers my... legs." Shelly said to Bella as she tried on the skirt. It was very high above the knee and went just under her crotch.

"It's so sexy! You need to show off your best assets. Plus, it hugs that cute ass of yours," Bella replied. "Look, if you don't like we can return it later. You should at least show daddy."

"Alright..." she told Bella reluctantly. She was sure Marco would find it attractive on her, even if it barely covered her legs.

They continued shopping for a few more things before finally buying everything, which came out to around $2000. Bella once again insisted that the cost didn't matter as Shelly was frantic once she saw the price. They left the store and got lunch at a nearby restaurant for about an hour before they made their way back to their dorm room.

Part 6: Tracy wants Marco dick

"Oh Marco, so good to see you!" Tracy squealed as Marco approached her, running up to him and hugging him. She was wearing a tight grey dress that showed off a lot of cleavage and barely covered her ass. She mashed her huge breasts into him as she hugged him, and he could tell her nipples were rock hard. "Bella isn't with you? That's a surprise," she continued, grinning.

"Yeah, we're kinda going through some problems at the moment," Marco told her, frowning.

"Poor boy. Here, let's sit down and we can talk all about it," she said, wrapping her arm around his.

"Sure thing, Tracy," he replied, and they walked towards a nearby table. They were outside in a secluded area and Marco had called her there. They sat down next to each other, with Tracy rubbing her breasts against his arm.

"Yeah, I don't know how to say it. It's been screwing with my head for days now," Marco told her, looking down.

"What is it honey? You know you can tell me anything,"

"I think she's cheating on me. The signs are all there. It's killing me," he told her putting his face in his hands,"

"Oh, you poor thing, that's awful," she said to him. She was rubbing his thigh through his basketball shorts, inching closer to his crotch.

"I just don't know why she would do this to me..."

"She's so stupid for cheating on such a funny and handsome guy like you. I'd never do anything like that to you," she replied. She was now very close to him and had her hand directly on his crotch. She could feel his cock through his shorts. "You're so... gifted in so many ways. I can't think of any reason why she'd want to cheat on you."

"I think it's because she's jealous of you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I talked about you a lot when we were alone together. You're a special girl Tracy. Maybe that's what caused all this."

"I had no idea. You always seem to brush off my advances."

"That's because Bella was always with me. We've never really had a time to be alone. If we were, I might have been more open," he told her. He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head upwards, looking deep into her eyes. Tracy felt her legs weaken. If she wasn't sitting down she might have fallen down. "You do want me, right?"