Reacquainted Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna's body was on fire. Her passion peaked again as Martin thrust into her with merciless intensity. He was breathing hard and his balls slapped against her with every stroke. He was getting close. Lorna flexed the walls of her pussy against his cock as she prepared myself to receive his load.

Martin's body stiffened. "Lorna. Oh Lorna! Oh... Oh... Aaaaahhhhhh!" he moaned as, with one final thrust, he began emptying his load inside her. He collapsed on top of her, his hips still thrusting. With every thrust another jet of cum was fired deep into her pussy. When, with his load finally spent, he rolled away, Lorna was left with a huge empty feeling in her now tender pussy.

Martin's cum began to trickle from her pussy. Lorna pressed her fingers to her mound, letting his thick, warm cream flow over them. She then slowly raised her fingers to her lips and sucked them into her mouth, savouring the rich, salty flavour. Hungry for more, she moved down the bed until she was level with his cock, then began to lick him clean. The combination of cum and her own juices was intoxicating. As Lorna licked and sucked, her fingers strayed to her clit and began to rub. The effect was immediate. Lorna's body tensed and, with a low moan, she let one last small but intensely powerful orgasm wash over her.

"Fuck me, that was even better than I remember it ever being," Lorna whispered breathlessly as her climax slowly subsided. "You are still an amazingly good fuck."

Martin laughed. "I could say the same thing about you," he replied, kissing Lorna's cheek as she snuggled against him.

They lay, for a while, in each other's arms. Finally, with a yawn and a stretch Lorna kissed Martin lightly on the forehead then stood up and made her way to the shower. When she returned to the bedroom Martin greeted her with a smile.

"Do you have to leave?" she asked, giving him a seductive wink.

"No, not really," Martin replied.

"Good!" she said, "Well, go and get yourself cleaned up, then you can come back to bed and keep me warm all night."

12