Reactors

Story Info
Adult reactors react to sex positions.
2.7k words
4.38
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers

"Here at Reactazoid we're known for reacting to movies, music, and games. But today our subscribers are asking for a little something out of the norm, a topic we've never touched on. So, Maddie, today you're reacting too..."

A blonde stood on top of a blue floor mat in socks, jeans, and a retro Bruce Leroy tee. Tripod cameras encircled the room. She smiled big. "Yessss?"

***

"...sex positions!"

"Sex positions?" Tori curled her lip. The raven-haired girl wore a purple tank-top, khaki pants, and rainbow striped socks. "Our subscribers want us to react to sex positions?"

"Yes," the voice said from behind the middle camera. "This video will follow the same format as usual. But instead of listening to a song or watching a movie, you'll be performing different sex positions. We have a trained professional on hand who will be assisting you."

***

"Professional?" Maddie scrunched her brows. "Like a pornstar?"

"Yes. Famed pornstar Richard Heavenly."

The door creaked open. A man walked out from behind the cameras in nothing but a towel around his waist. He took center stage next to Maddie and offered a handshake. "Richard..."

Maddie's wide eyes trailed from Richard's sandy shag haircut, over his thick moustache, to a patch of hair on his ripped chest. She gulped and extended her hand. "Ma-Maddie..."

***

"He's going to guide you through a few positions," the voice directed from behind the cameras. "Just give us your thoughts, what you're feeling."

"Ohhh... kay..." Tori averted her eyes as Richard Heavenly made his way to the blue mat. "I'm not too sure about this. I'm, um, seeing someone," Tori rambled nervously. "In fact, he's waiting on my outside."

"Well, if you don't feel comfortable shooting the episode, that's fine," the director said. "But I should let you know that you're receiving a thousand for this episode, not the average of two-hundred."

***

Maddie put her pointy chin in the air. "Thousand, you say?"

"You think you're ready?" the director asked.

"It has been awhile..." Maddie moved her head from side to side while weighing her decision.

"How long?"

"Probably..." Maddie strummed her fingers, reluctant to admit the sad truth. "...a few years..."

"Few years?" The director's voice heightened with surprise. "Oh, this'll be fun then."

"You think?" Maddie glanced to Richard Heavenly. Her eyes sailed down his hairy torso, to the bulge underneath his white towel. She then turned back to the lead camera. "You think I'll be able to, ummm, to give a good reaction?"

***

"No, no..." Tori wrung the nervousness from her wrists. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Richard Heavenly inch closer. His erection stiffened from underneath the towel, almost grazing her hip. She stepped away and pointed at it. "I'm not touching that thing."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," the director said. "He's here to do the work. You just react for our subscribers."

With a sincere expression, Tori looked into the camera and pleaded to her boyfriend. "Barry, umm, if you happen to catch this episode... don't be mad. Momma gotta bring home the cock—beef—bacon! I meant bacon."

The director giggled. "Are you ready?"

Tori swallowed hard, nodded. "Umm... You just want me to undress..."

***

"...right here?" Maddie asked to the nod of the director. She cleared her throat before removing her retro Last Dragon tee. Her voluptuous breasts were held in place by a white bra. She slipped her large, slender feet out of her socks. Toe nails topped with a pink polish. After pushing down her formfitting jeans, she folded her wardrobe and neatly placed it to the side, off the mat. Her skin flushed around her cheeks and neck. She shyly unfastened her bra. Her pale breasts had a slight upward curve at the small pink nipples. She stepped out of her white panties. A trimmed blonde bush decorated her pussy. Once naked, she looked to the camera with her arms at her sides.

"Okay, first position will be missionary," director said. "Now, if you wouldn't min—"

"Just lay across the mat?" Maddie made a nervous laugh as she laid long ways across the surface. She kept her legs together, arms at her side. Her bountiful breasts rose and fell with each breath. Her pink nipples became taut.

Richard dropped his towel. Blood caused his flaccid cock to jump to life, slowly rising.

Maddie didn't even sneak a peek. Her eyes remained on the ceiling. Thoughts ran wild.

"We have cameras up on the ceiling, and all around you," director said. "When you have something to say, just speak into one of those. Okay?"

Maddie nodded while releasing a shaky breath. Richard's fingertips tickled down her inner thighs, spreading her legs. Goosebumps covered her skin.

***

Tori stripped out of her purple tank-top, khaki pants, and rainbow striped socks. She had a square framed with humble, perky breasts. After taking off her black bra, panties, she covered herself; one arm across her large dark nipples and the other over her shaved pussy. She looked to Richard as he dropped his towel. Her eyes distended at the sight of his huge thick cock. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Now, let's lay out on your back," the director said.

Tori crawled to the mat and rolled to her back, Richard followed her down and moved between her warm thighs. The purple head of his cock grazed her vulva. She pinched her lips together upon feeling an intense pressure. She winced and squeezed the mat.

"Missionary is one of the oldest sex acts. Although most think it's boring, it is still the most common," director carried on, "why do you think most couples prefer this position over the rest?"

"I would say, um..." Tori gathered her thoughts as Richard's pumps gained momentum. Her short legs hiked high up his back, taking the full impact. "I think after a long day of work... people are tired and they, ummm, it's just the most comfortable."

***

Maddie's large breasts flopped with each thrust from Richard. His cock stretched her walls. Her pussy became juicy from years of being celibate. She licked her lips, arched her back slightly off the mat. "To answer your question, I think that miss-ish-ssionary is the most intimate. It allows couples to be face to face. Ah!"

"Sorry..." Richard slowed his hips.

"No, no. It's o-okay. It's just been awhile." Maddie gazed into his brown eyes before drifting back to the ceiling. She laughed off the sensation. "Woo," she breathlessly uttered.

"There are also many variations of the missionary position," director said. "For tall girls, like yourself, there is the rising position."

Richard postured up and placed both her ankles over his shoulders. From there, he thrust only with his hips, sliding in and out of her cozy drenched center.

"Yeah, I have..." Maddie's lips kept moving but no words came out. She stopped herself, placed a finger to her lips. Her pussy itched intensely causing her brows to scrunch. "I've-done-this-before..." The words raced from her mouth.

"And, what do you think?"

"No. I, uh, I like it. It gives a deeper penetration—Oo!" Maddie giggled as Richard's tongue tickled the sole of her left foot. She wiggled her long, pink pedicure toes in and out of his mouth. "I'm tickl—Uhh!"

Richard hugged her legs against his chest, locking her knees. He pulled her into each thudding thrust.

Maddie's breasts jounced wildly. Her right leg began to shake.

"What are you feeling now?"

"I'm feeling like—Ah!—I'm feeling like..." Maddie's face tightened. "I think I'm cu-cu-cummin..."

"Are you?"

"Ye-ye-yes!" Maddie locked her toes behind Richard's neck, hoping to stifle the quake in her legs. Her pussy tingled, but she tried her best to hold in the moans of ecstasy. The pressure built and built and built until her dam collapsed. She strained and oozed all over Richard's thrusting cock. "Ah-fa-fa-fa-fa... fuck!"

***

"Being a shorter girl, we're gonna have you do a slightly modified position," director said. "Bend your knees and place your feet against his abdomen."

Tori's cheeks became rosy, but she remained mum about the whole experience. While palming her small breasts, she bent her knees and placed her feet against Richard's lower abdomen.

"Any thoughts on this position? Your feet add cushion to the deep thrust."

"I can honestly say I've never tried this one-un." Tori stammered as Richard squeezed inside of wet walls. "I usually throw one leg over my boyfriend's shoulder."

"How's this one in comparison?"

"Good!" Tori blurted. She covered her mouth with her right hand while draping her left arm across her breasts, hiding her dark, stiff nipples. She tried to concentrate on anything but the pleasure, but her mind was too attuned. Each hardy thrust jiggled her breasts. She curled her purple pedicure toes into his stomach but didn't let out a peep for the sake of her boyfriend's pride.

***

"Being that doggystyle is in numerous songs only 39% men and 31% of women have tried it at least once," director said, "why do you think that is?"

On her hands and knees, Maddie looked to the camera across the room. Richard's cock inched inside of her pretty pink center causing her to pant, lurch forward. Her head hung low. "I think that, again, as with missionary—"

"Into the camera please."

Maddie looked up, continued, "...as with missionary being the most intimate, because your face to face, I believe—Ah!—I believe—Uh-hum!" She dropped her head again, held out a finger to give her a second. She whipped her blonde hair back, but released a groan as she did. She laughed at her reaction, choked on the giggle, and snarled. "I think doggystyle is not intimate enough," she said as though holding her breath.

"Men, on the other hand, listed it as their favorite."

"Figures." Maddie squinted at the camera as though attacked with a sneeze. Dick had a hold of her hips, jerking her back into each strong thrust. Her upper body lowered to the mat. Her stiff nipples grazed the surface. "Ohhhh!"

"Have you ever climaxed from doggy?"

"No... but uh..." Maddie breathlessly said. "I'm usually hard to get off, but—Uh!—the camera, lights, have me—Oo! Ha!" She fanned her watery eyes.

***

"Roman philosopher Lucretius recommended this position to women who were trying to conceive."

"Well that's—Mmm!—that's interesting." Tori was on all-fours, facing the far camera. She stared right into the lens. She tried to fight the sensation, but she couldn't hide the involuntary twitches. Her eyelids fluttered. "Is that proven true-oo?"

"Unfortunately, there's no scientific evidence to support it."

"Mmm..." Tori closed her eyes, concentrating on containing her orgasm.

Richard lifted her left ankle, grazed his thumb across her soft sole.

Tori clenched her foot, huffed. Her pussy swelled around his cock as he drove her forward. Her eyes rolled, jaw wiggled about. A groan of pleasure escaped Tori's lips. "Oop!" She clamped her teeth and swallowed the rest of her euphoric moan.

Richard reached underneath Tori and fondled her breasts. He tugged on her brown protruding nipples, all while hammering away.

Tori ogled over her shoulder, her face twisting in pleasure. An intense buildup of tension in her body caused her legs to become numb. She rolled her ankles and wiggled her toes before curling them again. "Uh!"

"Describe to our subscribers what you're feeling at this moment."

"Ummmm..." Tori couldn't formulate the words to respond. A euphoric sensation tickled her mind, chest, and pussy all at once. "Mmm-mm-mm! I, uh, I feel like I'm about to explo-oh-da."

***

"Now, let's get creative."

"Creative?—" As the words escaped her mouth, Maddie's bottom half lifted in the air. She found herself in the pushup position, legs wrapped around Richard's waist. He held her up by her pelvis. "What is this?" she asked.

"This is called the 'wheel barrow," director said. "It's for the more experienced. It's like a trust exercise."

"I'm not that experienced—Uh!" Maddie's body rocked forward. He filled her to the hilt, giving her a deep penetration.

"But, he is. You're safe in his hands."

"Grrreat!" Maddie buried her face in the crook of her elbow. Her voluptuous breasts rocked from the thunderous heaves from behind. "Not a very ro-oh-mantic—Mm!—romantic position," Maddie said, muffled by her elbow.

"Oh no. This is playful, adventurous," director said. "With your head upside down, you'll feel a pleasant lightheadedness combined with the intense—"

"Oooo! My-ee-ee!" Maddie shot her head up. Her face was blood red. She extended her arms, pushing herself in the air, but the overflowing orgasm made her arms tremble. Sweat caused her pale body to glisten underneath the lights. Her pussy walls, abs, and thighs contracted. She released the energy and came all over Richard's thrusting cock once again. Her whole body strained. Her legs shook violently, flailing in the air. "Ggghhhh!"

***

"What is this?" Tori asked.

"This is the 'pretzel," director said.

Richard straddled Tori's outstretched right leg. He straightened her left leg in the air and palmed her small foot. He rotated his hips, sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Tori's breasts sagged to the right side, but she cradled them in her arm. She exhaled quick breaths, hoping to calm herself. A tingle started at the tips of her toes. She spread them, wiggled them. The sensation ran down her legs, tickling, numbing them. "Oh... Oh..."

While pounding Tori's tight pink pussy, Richard rubbed her clit with his left hand and took her left ankle in his right. He showed affection to her perfectly proportioned toes again. At the same time, he thrust into her pussy, massaged clit, and sucked her toes.

Tori craned her neck in hopes of hiding her orgasmic expression, but cameras were at every angle. "Whooooo..." she moaned with the sound a tea kettle. Her mind was scrambled with euphoria. Her body was on the verge of exploding into a thousand tickles. She tensed. A vein popped out in her forehead. "...oooo-uh-Uh! Ooohhhh..." The intense orgasm attacked Tori like a pleasure taser. Her body convulsed.

Richard pulled away, grabbed her quivering legs, and placed his cock between the soft arches of her feet. He ejaculated all over her soft soles. The semen trickled down her legs.

"Beautiful work..."

***

"Are we done?" With a disoriented gaze to the wall, Maddie sprawled face-first across the mat, her large breasts squished against the surface.

"Just one more," director said. "The octopus."

"The whatee-mick-what-um?"

Richard assisted Maddie to her back. He sat on the mat with his hands on the mat behind him, bent his knees. He waved for Maddie to straddle his lap, facing him. She lowered herself on his cock and leaned backward on Richard's bent knees. She strewed her legs over his shoulders.

"This is truly a favorite of mine," director said. "From here, Richard will enter you in up and down motions, rubbing your G-spot."

"Um-hm..." Maddie's body loosened up. She watched as his cock slid in and out of her.

Richard thrust up and down, using his hips while keeping the rest of his body in place. He changed the motion and went back and forth using his arms and legs.

A shiver caused Maddie to fling her head back. Her body bucked. She looked to the ceiling, her breasts bouncing around. Her right leg shook involuntarily, tapping against Richard's chest.

Richard planted kisses on her boney ankle.

"I ca-ca-ca—Oof!" Maddie tried to once again laugh off her reaction. But, the orgasm was palpable. While staring into the camera on the ceiling, her face contorted as though unable to control the muscles in her brow. She hunched forward, arms trembled. "Ah-ah-ahhhh my gossshhhh—Uh!" She locked her ankles, curled her long toes, and squirted on his lap. She grabbed her crotch and leapt off. Breathlessly, she said, "I'm sorry. That's—oh my—that's never happened to me."

Richard smiled while holding his glistening cock in hand.

"I told ya you'd like that."

Maddie placed a hand over her breast, feeling her rapid heartbeat. She stared to the mat in a daze. Her blonde hair was disheveled, body covered in sweat. "What the..." She put a hand to her head. "What was that?"

"Your reaction."

Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers