Read It To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come." I barked, issuing an order. She put out her hand and I helped her roll free. We made our way around the mast beneath the lines and I positioned her on one of the rubber floats I kept tied at the bow.

I tried again to kiss her. She pressed me away again.

Mmm... Skip Forward.

Her flesh was salty in my mouth as I pressed my lips to her shoulder and then to her breast. She cooed gently when I took her nipple in my mouth and then gripped my head firmly in both hands. She pulled me to her immense soft breast and wrapped her leg around my ass. I suckled at her but only briefly. I wanted more. She wanted it to.

I kissed her belly and she laid back, her arms extending out to her sides her legs spread open for me. I kissed the small firm mound above her waiting pussy and teased the thin hairs she had groomed into a thin line. It pointed the way and I followed.

She moaned when my breath teased her and then as if by magic the rumble in the background stopped and the night became still and quiet.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned, again her voice sounded as if she was singing. I tongue found the part of sweet soft lips. She tasted salty but pleasant, a sex taste that stirred a need in me. I settled onto the deck.

I ran my tongue over her delighting and learning and she cooed. I held her thighs tightly holding her open for me. It was hard to start slowly. I wanted her to come for me. I slid my tongue inside of her.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned hungrily. I looked up to see Robert had joined her. He was kissing her. His hand was on her chest. The boat rocked from side to side and in hedonistic furor I gave way to the moment.

She was soft to the touch wherever I moved my hand. She was moist and responsive wherever I moved my tongue and I coordinated my movements mapping her delicious cunt, recording its curves and nooks and valleys I wanted to know every bit of her.

"Opp!" she squealed. I smiled. I touched the spot a again. "Ahfuk!" she grunted. I had it, the tiny fold where her lips met. I laid my tongue wide just inside her precious pussy and slid my tongue slowly over her making sure to keep a long delayed pressure just right there, her clitty was mine. Her body tightened. When my tongue had run its course she gasped for breast and I used just the tip to tickle it and her body shook.

"Oh Fuck!" she groaned when I gave her a moment of peace and then her whole body tightened as I repeated the move.

'Oh fuck!" she said again. After I had repeated the process. Robert had at some point stripped naked and sat beside her stroking her hair.

I did the same thing again a long slow caress of her with my tongue but this time before I had fished she instructed me. "Yes. There. Like that."

I am good listener and did what I was told. I tried side to side and even tried making small circles but it was when I pressed my wide tongue in slow long motions over the tight little bulb of flesh that her body responded best so I settled in for the duration and focused my attention on the tightness in her belly.

'Huuuuunnnnnggg...." She moaned. I knew the sound. I had heard it before coming from the windows of their boat as I had laid fantasizing a few feet away on mine. I kept the motion the same but picked up the pace and the pressure. Her legs rose in the air extended out on either side of my shoulders. Her body shook. I struggled to prevent my cock from going off on its own as her belly trembled beneath my hand. "Huuuuuunnnngggg...." She moaned again and then he body shook beneath me.

"stop." She whispered.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"okay." She gasped. I slid a finger inside of me.

"Bobby. Give it." I heard her groan. I slid my finger in and out of her as I stroked her clit with my tongue and when I looked up it was to see him kneeled beside her. She had gripped his dick and craned her neck to take it in her mouth.

Don't stop.

Mmmmm

Mmmmm

Mmmm Hmmmm

"Now. Fuck me" she growled. I was in no position to argue. My cock ached for her. I tasted her on my lips and felt her cum on my chin and when I pulled away from her she rolled over taking a position on all fours. Her great wide pale ass glowed in the dull blue light of the moon and I slipped easily inside of her.

Robert kneeled in front of her.

"We forgot." She growled at him.

"Forgot what?" he asked. I wondered myself as well, forgot the anchor, forgot snacks?

"We forgot rubbers."

"Oh shit." He answered her.

"He's going to fill my pussy."

"Oh shit."

"Don't say that."

"We should go in." he said.

I felt bad. I pulled away from her.

"Oh baby. Trip. Don't stop."

"You sure?" I trembled.

"I want you. I want it. Fill me baby."

Well, okay. I thought. She seemed awfully determined.

"Oh god, Bobby, he feels so good. Oh fuck me, Baby. Fuck my pussy, baby."

She kept talking. I kept fucking. She was delightful.

"Oh god its huge. Oh shit. Oh he is gonna fill me up baby. You know what you are gonna have to do, baby, you know that right.

"Mmmm... Yes." Robert replied. I was happy he knew. I didn't have a clue.

"Oh god. Come here. Fuck all my holes. Fuck your little slut. I'm gonna be a cum slut. You always wanted a cum slut.

I wasn't sure what a cum slut was but didn't especially care. I gripped her hips and thrust myself into her as her husband took to his knees and she slipped his cock into her mouth.

She moaned and grunted as we fucked her and I came and filled her and lost myself in the cool evening and the fleshy sloppy fucking on the deck of my precious Ms. Anne.

Cub here.

What?

Kiff me.

You are just a dirty little cum slut.

Wu wuv it. Kiff me.

Mmmm

Mmmmmmmmm

Do me.

We are never going to get through the story

I know where it's going. Read to me with that big fat cock inside of me.

As you wish...

It seemed like only minutes, or maybe days, that we coupled like that on the deck. I fucked her and watched her until my cock, exhausted, sated, and limp gave out on me. I collapsed back onto the deck staring into the sky. I intended to drift off but the moaning beside me intensified and she was talking to him.

"Yeah, baby. Clean it up. Clean up that pussy. I know you wanna fuck it. I know you are just a dirty old man desperate for sloppy seconds but you gotta clean it up first. Lick it till I cum and squirt it into your mouth. God you're filthy.

What the hell else was I supposed to do? Her tits heaved inches from my face. I had to have them. When I took her nipple into my mouth she gripped me by the hair and pulled me to her. From time to time I would switch tits. You know, to be fair.

Can I ask you a question?

Mmm, while you are moving like that on top of me you can ask whatever you want.

I don't know if I like it.

The story.

Yeah

Why not?

I come off... I don't know... Do you think of me like that. Like a slut?

Laura?

Am I being stupid?

Not at all. Don't stop... There you go. I love your pussy.

Is that all I am, though?

Slow. Yes. I want to feel myself all the way inside of you.

You aren't answering my question.

No. I'm not.

Am I always like that though. Like pushy? Like talking dirty? Bossy.

Sometimes.

I should be more submissive.

Put your hand on your clitty.

I'm trying not to come.

I don't want you to come yet. Put your hand down there. I want you to rub your clitty while you fuck me while I read my story about the first time I got to make love to you.

Like that?

Just like that.

Do you mean that. Oh. Do you mean make love? The way you wrote it, its more like I fucked you. Like I tricked you into it. Like I made you do it, you know, without a condom. Oh. I'm not like that am I.

Oh. You did. You seduced me. You sucked me raw and then fucked me till I couldn't walk and then fucked Robert. No. slow down. We fucked alright but its not like you threw me overboard.

I'm going to come.

Not yet.

I can't stop it.

Slow. Don't move. I want to feel it. Rub your clitty.

Oh god, its coming.

Rub it. Make it come.

Unnnng.

You like that?

Harder.

What harder?

"Pinch them. My nipples. Hard. You know. AHFUCK!

Harder?

Harder! AHFUCK

I don't really know how long we laid on the deck of the boat. She eventually pushed us away though and rolled onto her side. "Just a minute. Give me a minute." Robert and I kind of looked at each other.

"You don't have any more weed do you?"

"Oh shit, that's right. You kind of missed that part."

"It's no big deal. I could use a beer though."

"I have both."

We stood carefully recovering our sea legs. My knees hurt from the textured deck. I needed to get more of those floats.

"Wait," Laura called out as we headed aft. "Take me with you."

It was a messy process of moving her to the back of the boat but her flesh was warm and soft and I liked holding her. I liked holding her too much. When we lit the second joint I had bought off the deckhand I reminded myself I wasn't in love, I was stoned. It was easy to confuse the two.

"I hate bugs."

"Bugs suck."

"I'm going below."

"I'll be down in a minute." Robert told her.

"You better be. Both of you." She disappeared through the hatch. She called out to us from the master birth. "Wake me up."

Robert and I sat in silence a while as the herbal remedy took hold. It was pleasant as all fuck but slightly awkward. The same phrase rolled around my head like an old LP with a scratch. I had to ask. I had to concentrate to get the words out and when I did they sounded ridiculous.

"Hey man, are we cool?" It sounded stupid coming out of an old white guy like me.

"What do you mean? Like, with Laura?"

"Uh yeah." What the else could I have meant?

"Fuck, man. Of course." My son would have called it bro-speak. We did our best but it sounded ridiculous. "Seriously. We are good. She... Laura... she's a wild one. I love it about her."

He had rolled his head backwards until he was staring up at the sky. We drank our beers and sat in silence.

"You have just the one bunk?" he asked me. I understood.

"Naw, there are two more. One is covered in my work shit but the other one is all made up and everything. I will crash there.

"You take your bed. I'll take the bunk." He forced himself to his feet.

"But Laura."

"Yeah. She was serious about that though. You better wake her up."

I had no response for that but happily he didn't ask for one.

I wondered about that.

About what?

What you guys talked about when I went below.

Did you think we talked about you?

I didn't know.

I offered him two camels a goat and my best rub for you but he didn't take me up on it.

Oh stop. Why didn't you listen to him and wake me up.

We are almost done. Let me finish.

Okay.

She had passed out on top of the blankets. I was smitten. She was soft and smooth and I actually looked down at my own cock and begged him to recover. He seemed to be feeling stubborn. Still, I couldn't resist. I wanted to kiss her.

I started with her fingers. She cooed softly and I moved up her arm. Every few inches I touched my lips to her. I kissed her elbow and her shoulder blade and with a slight nudge she rolled over onto her back.

A brief moment of coherency cut its way through the fog and I recalled her saying it was against the rules. I wanted to so desperately I had to ask.

"Anywhere but on the mouth." She said quietly.

I kissed her neck.

"That's okay."

I kissed her breast.

"That's more than okay."

I kissed her soft tummy

"lower."

I kissed the tuft of orange hair.

"That's good."

I kissed her clitty.

"That's real good."

I licked at her gently coaxing that grunt from her. I had to wonder if it was intentional or if she couldn't help it. I continued to lick the salty folds between her thighs until I realized my cock had decided to join us.

It seems boring to think the highlight of the adventure was missionary position in the early hours of the morning when neither of us had the energy to move but as we coupled slowly in the blackness of the bow of my boat she gripped me by the hair and kissed me delicately and slowly.

I didn't know I did that.

You did.

Well, shit.

He knew.

Did you leave that out of the story earlier?

No. He told me later. I don't know. When things got serious. He was like," I knew you would. I want you too."

He was an asshole.

You can't be mad at him still.

Sure I can. Is that the end of it?

Not quite.

I don't sleep much anymore. It isn't the boat. It's being old. I am usually awake with a cup of coffee when the sun comes up. That morning was no different. As I stirred awake I was confronted first by her messy tussle of red hair and then by the guttural growl of her husband's snoring outside the bulkhead. I wrapped myself in the blanket that was tossed to the floor and as silently as possible set the coffee pot to brew. I gave it a minute or two and then clicked the power button quickly off and on again so that it wouldn't beep. I took the largest mug I had, filled it, and settled into my favorite corner on deck. It was a cool morning and the breeze was kicking up. The rigging slapped and clanged quietly around me.

She appeared first. She had pulled her hair back and borrowed one of my T-shirts. It hung mid thigh. I missed her breasts but they swayed gently beneath it.

"Trip."

"Laura."

"I don't want every conversation forever to be about yesterday but can we talk."

"Of course. Coffee?"

"Oh. Yeah."

"Let me get you one."

She took mine and took a long swallow. "Let me in, its cold." She tugged the blanket open and found me naked. "And good morning to you too, sir." It was a little embarrassing. I was half hard and her slipping into my lap and covering herself in the blanket didn't help.

"Elle. I don't want things to be weird. I loved last night. It was incredible. You are incredible but you know, just a one-time thing, I'm okay with that. It's more important I have you guys as friends."

"Yeah, so no. it doesn't work like that."

"No?"

"Are you ever going to look at me and not think about me naked?"

"Occasionally maybe, I'm sure. I mean, I am old. I don't think of it every second of the day like I used to."

"Shut up, you idiot. You get to have me."

"Have you?"

"I mean, like yeah, like, when it works out. I don't mean like, oh, you are my husband now. This is dumb. I should have thought this out better. I mean, there are rules but so long as we follow the rules and we stop if he ever asks us to, it's okay."

"Friends with benefits."

"Exactly."

"Is this like a regular thing for you guys."

"Oh god, not at all."

I was trying to decide if I was in love with her or if I was just still stoned.

"I mean, I have a filthy filthy mind. I've wanted to invite... a third... before. I just never thought of it as really happeneing. Not until like a year ago."

"I bought Ms Anne about a year ago."

"Yup."

"Awww. You like me."

"Shut up."

"It's okay. I like you too."

"Since when?" she said in a flirty sort of way.

"Yesterday."

"You're an asshole."

"Hmmm.... Speaking of assholes."

I was being silly but did anticipate being slapped.

"Oh yeah. Definitely. I told you guys to wake me up last night?"

"I wanted to, but you were sleeping so soundly." I lied. I suggested we slip back below decks and she said no. It was too pretty a morning. She pressed me backwards into the upholstered bench. I tried to kiss her again and she smiled at me.

"Rules! Here." She pulled my T-shirt over her head and as the sky turned pink around us I nestled my face between her lovely breasts.

"I hate rules."

Is that it?

Yup.

It's rough.

You like it rough.

Sometimes.

Are you going to write up the rest.

Do you want me to.

I do.

I'll work on it.

Am I really that kinky?

Yes.

Is that bad?

Yes, its awful. I want nothing more to do with you.

What's the kinkiest thing I've made you do?

You have to ask?"

Yes. And I want a sweet one so it doesn't sound like I am always some filthy cum guzzling slut.

Okay.

Well?

What? Right now?

Yes. Typey Typey. I want a piece of cake. Get to work.

12