Read to me

Story Info
I love listening to your voice.
757 words
4
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are sitting close on your bed, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to focus. You have been reading to me for quite some time now and although your voice is pleasurable, my ability to retain information is weak. The story becomes a blur. I look off into the distance, losing myself in the tone of your words. Your body feels warm next to mine. I lay my head on your shoulder, thinking that I could probably fall asleep right now if I weren't desiring to kiss you so badly. I wonder if you have noticed that my mind is elsewhere.

I look at you for what seems like a long time, before you stop reading and look back at me asking, "What?" I smile, finding it funny that something as simple as listening to you read can turn me on so much. I feel my juices leaking through my panties, as I grab your face and begin to kiss you. Trying to maintain composure, I kiss you lightly at first. You smile back at me, close and set your book down. I am happy you have accepted the change in activity.

We kiss harder, our tongues dancing. You are delicious. Needing to feel your body against mine, I move to sit in your lap. Your hands move under my dress, up the sides of my legs and hips. Your grasp feels warm and firm. Running my hands through your hair, I moan softly as I kiss you. I move my lips down and begin kissing and sucking on your neck, wanting to leave my marks on you.

I nibble on your earlobe before whispering, "More." I feel you move my panties to the side and slip a finger inside of me, feeling just how wet I am. I let out a whimper, and you slide my panties off. You insert two fingers inside of me and begin swirling them around. I moan louder, as your fingers become soaked. I grab your hand and suck on them, then kiss you forcing you to taste me. You seem to like it because you take off your shirt, and before I know it we are both naked.

I like being naked with you. We can explore every inch of each other with our hands and mouths. I move my hands down your back, scratching you lightly, feeling your warm chest pressed against mine. Sitting in your lap I can feel my pussy throbbing against your cock. I reach down to touch you, feeling you grow in my hand with each stroke. My nipples are hard, begging you to suck on them.

"Please suck on my tits," I tell you, and you rub them both firmly, before cupping one and taking the nipple in your mouth. I sigh while you suck on me, as I continue to stroke your hard cock. I push you back onto the bed and get on top of you, lightly kissing down your chest and stomach. I begin sucking on your head, enjoying the taste of your precum. I need to taste all of your cum in my mouth. I take all of you inside me, feeling your head hit the back of my throat.

I feel like I am going to come just from sucking on you and listening to you moan. I desperately want you inside of me, so I bend over and beg you to fuck me. You grab my hips with your hands, and I feel your cock slide into me. I rub my clit, and you fill me up perfectly with each thrust. All I can do is whimper and moan.

"I'm going to come, Jesse" I tell you through heavy breaths.

"Good girl," you say, "Come for me. Come on my cock, I need to feel it." I let out a loud moan, as my pussy squeezes your cock and my juices flow onto it. It feels amazing to orgasm with you inside of me.

My pussy is so sensitive, but you fuck me faster, moaning deeper as you ask "Where do you want me to cum?"

"In my mouth please," I tell you. You pull out of me. I roll over, sitting up for you, as you stroke your cum into my open mouth. I want every last drop. You give it to me, and I swallow all of it for you and smile.

"Kiss meee," I insist, and you do. Then we collapse onto the bed, limbs slowly embracing one another, as our heavy breathing subsides.