Reading is Fun

Story Info
Guys get something out of romance novels, too.
1.4k words
4.5
19.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary smiled as he exited the bathroom, noticing Ada had taken advantage of his shower time to begin her nightly reading. The covers were pulled off her side of the bed, but there was nothing to cover her body as she sprawled on the large bed. She was in her usual reading position: lying on her stomach with the book propped open in front of her. The skimpy camisole and tap pants in shiny black satin made for interesting sleeping clothes, though she almost never actually slept in them. The top was twisted slightly, exposing most of the side of her breast, and he stared at the round flesh for a few moments.

Tearing his gaze from her mostly-bared breast, he noticed the play of muscles in her thighs as they tightened, and her hips pressing into the bed. Stealthily, he moved towards her side of the bed and peered over her shoulder. His suspicions confirmed, he bent and placed a kiss on her shoulder, right next to the flimsy strap of the camisole, letting his hand fall from the towel knotted around his waist. The wet fabric slid to the floor, leaving him naked to the warm air of their bedroom.

"I'm reading, hon," she told him absently, though she didn't shrug his mouth away.

He kept his mouth on his shoulder as he replied, "I know. You're reading one of your smutty romances."

"So?" she asked, a little defensively, and he felt a little bad. Ada got a lot of razzing from her more snobbish friends about her affinity for romance novels, and he didn't want her getting embarrassed. His hand trailed up her leg and he let his nails rake over her ass and back.

"So nothing," he told her matter-of-factly. "I love it when the books get you horny and I'm here to reap the benefits." He rolled until he was facing her, shoving the blankets almost off the bed. He propped his head on his hand and watched her, half-smiling at him while her cheeks flushed. Blushing was something she'd never quite gotten over despite being very sexually precocious.

"And you're just going to watch me read?" she asked.

"For now," he said, and grinned at her.

The desire to touch her grew as he watched her eyes flit over the pages, getting lost again in the erotic scene set by the author. His eyes trailed down over her back to the hem of the camisole, and the strip of pale skin between the shiny black fabric of her clothes. Reaching out, he lightly ran his fingertips over the skin. She jumped and squirmed a little under his touch but didn't tell him to stop, or even pull her attention from the book. His fingers continued down over her bottom, gliding with little friction over the smooth satin, sliding his fingers down and up her thighs. He continued this circuit until she finally shifted restlessly, her head falling forward slightly.

Still, her breathing stayed slow and even, and her concentration didn't waver. Gary moved until he was straddling her upper thighs playing his fingers up and over her body, setting off little shivers along her skin.

His eyes narrowed at her lack of response and decided it was time to be a little more aggressive. His hands slid under the camisole, gently massaging her back. He knew her back was sensitive and if he touched her the right way, he could turn her to jelly. Grabbing the hem of her top, he slowly pulled it upwards until it bunched around the nape of her neck. Her shoulder blades were pushed slightly outward by her position and he traced a finger over the skin covering them before bending and doing the same with his tongue.

She shivered but continued to turn pages every thirty seconds or so. He tapped her shoulder and she obligingly shifted her weight, assisting him until her top was off completely. Then he bent down again and ran his tongue up and down her spine. Other than a stiffening of her body, there was no response from her.

Finally resorting to extreme measures, he bit the skin between her shoulder blades with gentle but firm pressure from his teeth. She arched up into his mouth and he did it again a few more times before moving up to her neck. Now he was practically lying on top of her, his mouth sucking on the nape of her neck, his hands pressing against her sides, and his hardening cock pressing against the satin shorts.

Finally she dropped the book. "The sex scene was over anyway, and I can wait for plot development," she told him over her shoulder, pressing her ass up against his cock and tilting her head to the side, her breathing accelerating. "Oh god I love it when you do that..."

He smiled against her skin and leaned forward and bit at her jaw gently. "I know," he told her.

She turned under him, pressing against him in all the right places and driving him crazy. She reached up and stroked his chest, tweaking his nipples gently as she passed them. Then her arms went around his neck and she pulled his head down to hers for a lip-lock. Her tongue pressed into his mouth and twisted around his own, drawing it out until she could suck on it as if it were his cock. He moaned and started to move gently against her, the slippery satin stimulating his cock deliciously.

Her hands fell to her sides and she reached down and began to shimmy the shorts down and off her legs. The she pulled her knees up until she could hook them around his waist. Her hands moved to his back and she raked her nails over his skin and said, "Fuck me. Now, please."

His cock slid inside her and she moaned at the feel of it, squeezing him with internal muscles. He groaned roughly, and she felt the vibrations in his chest through her nipples.

He slid in and out of her, slowly, then fast, hard then gentle, until she was going crazy and pulling his hair to get some control. He grabbed the hand that had a death-grip on his hair and kissed the part of arm he could reach. She loosened her grip and he pulled her hand to his mouth, kissing the wrist's pulse-point, the palm, then sucking one of her fingers into his mouth and swirling his tongue around.

She cried out as he fucked her with a series of long thrusts and arched hard against him. He sat up and changed the angle of his thrusts. He dropped her wrist but her hand stayed in his mouth as he sucked on two of her fingers now. With one hand he started playing with her hard nipple, pulling and twisting it gently before rubbing and squeezing her whole breast. His other hand moved down and began to swirl around her clitoris. Every time he hit her just right she squeezed him almost hard enough to hurt, but not quite.

Abruptly he stopped, pulled out of her, and, when she opened her eyes to glare at him, motioned her to turn around. Then he pulled her up by her hips and entered her from behind. She bucked back against him, her pillow getting twisted and mangled in her hands as she tried to hold herself up.

He grabbed her at the top of her hips for leverage and began strong, long steady strokes. She was moaning and gasping and begging him to fuck her harder. After a few moments of this he leaned over her, putting his weight on her arms and mostly immobilizing her, and put one hand over her mound, while the other went to her breast. He pressed gently at first against her clit, at the same time pinching slightly and steadily on her nipple. He pressed harder and harder against her clit, beginning to swirl in circles and finally she came, moaning and panting.

He followed her, his strokes out of control and hard inside her.

They collapsed onto the bed, falling onto their sides with him still inside her. His arm went around her waist and she put her arm over his as if to hold him in place. After she caught her breath she sighed and pulled the pillow up, trying to get it back into its original shape.

He moved to help her and felt a sharp corner digging into his shoulder. He grabbed the book and placed it on her night stand. "You know, I really love your romance novels," he told her.