Reading with Tess

Story Info
He shows her his works of erotica.
3.3k words
4.36
34.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers

They met in a bookstore. He had been in the erotica section when she came around the end of the aisle and stood at the opposite end. Glancing up to look at her he saw how she quickly looked down when he met her eyes.

"Hmmmmm," He thought to himself. "This could be interesting."

He continued staring at her. Roving his eyes over her figure as he measured her up and down. Taking in her petite figure and sandy blonde hair. The way she continued looking down at the shelves of books while trying to glance at him without letting him see her do it.

He put the book he had been browsing through back on the shelf. Walking over to her he stopped just short of entering into her space. Obviously expecting her to look up at him standing there this close to her.

"Hello." He said quietly.

She glanced up at him then, looking into his eyes for the first time.

"Hello." She said back. Her accent giving away that she was from somewhere in the southern hemisphere. She continued looking into his dark brown eyes.

"You're not from around here, are you?" he asked here.

"No I'm not," She said. "I'm on holidays here from Australia."

"An Aussie? Well that is rare in this part of the world. What brings you to this part of the states?" He asked her. It never crossed his mind that she might not answer him.

"I have friends from Australia that relocated here a few years ago. I've been visiting them for the last week."

His eyes mesmerized her and the way he was calmly interrogating her. Asking her questions that were really none of his business. But she felt compelled to answer them.

"You get tired of them then or are they in here too?"

"No. They're back at work this week and I am just exploring the town now."

"What's your name?"

"Tess."

"Lovely name." He did not offer his name to her.

"Like what you've seen so far?" He asked her then. The double meaning of his question hanging out there obvious to both of them.

"Yes I do. Very much so." She said as she continued to gaze at him

"Good." He stated simply "I would hate to think our town wasn't meeting your expectations."

"Quite the contrary. I like what I have seen quite a bit. I especially like how big everything seems here."

He stood at 6' - 2" and 220 pounds. She was just under 5' - 6" and around 125 pounds. Her body slim and curvy under the clothing she wore. She had to tilt her head back to meet his gaze.

"You don't say?' He slowly grinned at her then. "You like big things then do you?"

"Very much so." She said so sweetly he had to mentally calm himself before speaking again.

"While maybe if you have some free time you might care to visit me and look at my collection of erotic works?"

She suddenly blushed a deep red. Forgetting what she had been looking at when he first saw her. Standing there in front of the erotic fiction.

"Ummm, well really, I'm not sure that is such a good..." She started to stammer, looking down at her feet. Her embarrassment making it impossible to finish the sentence.

"Take this." He said, holding out a business card towards her.

She looked up him again, not moving to take the card.

"Take it Tess." He said again with authority in his voice.

She reached up and took the card. Glancing at the name and address on the card.

"If you do decide you want to see my collection, I will expect to see you at 6:00 p.m. today. Do you understand me Tess?"

She glanced down again and nodded her head.

"Good."

He turned then and strode away from her. Not looking back to get her reaction. Knowing it was out of his hands at this point. Knowing she would either show up or she wouldn't, but also knowing there was nothing else he could now to influence her decision.

He had met many women like her before. Sometimes they were defiant and rebuked his efforts. Other times too scared to even respond to his basic questions. Sometimes they would agree to meet him and not show. Other times they would show up but there would not be a connection.

He thought tonight might be different though. He sensed a longing in Tess he had never seen before. Something made him think she would show up at exactly 6:00 pm sharp.

The doorbell rang at 6:00 pm sharp.

A smile played across his face as he waited for a few moments before walking towards the front door. Pulling it open he caught her in mid-reach to ring the bell again.

"Hello Tess. Impatient are you?"

She was caught off balance when the door opened. His eyes gazing at her again when she looked up.

"No. I just thought maybe you hadn't heard the first time."

"Please come in." And he stood back pulling the door open in front of her.

Tess hesitated then. Suddenly losing her nerve as she realized the implications of walking through the door. The thoughts and possibilities playing through her mind.

He just continued to stand there watching her. Waiting for her to decide what to do. Not saying anything to convince her or help her decide. Just waiting.

Taking a deep breath, Tess stepped through the entry. She stopped just inside the front door. Taking in the room. Seeing the shelves lined with books and the deep brown leather lounge chair in the middle of the room.

She was surprised when she heard the door close behind her.

"You look lovely tonight Tess." He said softly as walked past her headed for the chair.

She blushed at his compliment.

"Thank you."

She had worn a mid length print skirt with dark red flowers on a light red background. Her blouse was white and sheer. Letting the lace work on her bra show through the material. She had on black shoes with a small heel. Just enough to lift her buttocks but not overly so.

She watched as he walked over and sat himself in the chair. Adjusting his pants before he sat.

He was wearing faded blue jeans and a loose, white button up shirt. The cowboy boots on his feet evoking images of the western movies she had watched as a child. Making her think all American men must be like cowboys.

"Please have a seat Tess." He said softly.

Tess looked around the room in confusion. There were no other chairs in the room. Did he expect her to sit on the floor? Looking at him it suddenly dawned on her.

He was sitting in the chair holding a book above his lap.

"You did want to read something from my collection didn't you Tess" A grin on his face making it clear where he expected her to sit.

She slowly walked over to stand in front of him.

"Yes sir. I did," She said softly.

"Then please sit and begin reading Tess."

He moved his arms to the sides of the chair and sat watching her.

Tess began to sit on him so that both of her legs would be hanging over the side of one of his.

"No Tess. Turn around and just sit back."

She stopped herself and did as he told her. Turning around so that she was facing away from him. Placing her arms on either side of the chair. Sitting down now on his lap.

As she settled on him she heard him take in his breath. Felt the warmth of his lap against her bottom.

"Take this Tess." He said. Handing her the book.

She took the book and looked at the cover. "Short Works of Eroticism for Women."

"Begin reading Tess."

She opened the cover and began. As she was reading she felt his hands come around her and settle on her upper thighs. The contact making her freeze at first.

His hands began gently rubbing over the soft fabric of her skirt as she began to read. Making small circles on her thighs. Slowly edging the hem of the skirt up her legs as she read.

She begins to read again. The story is about two women who meet on a train home from work. One in town on business with no plans and the other an executive with a schedule too busy for a lover and a dominant streak she rarely has time to fulfill. She has never read something like this before with two women and is enthralled by the story.

His hands have worked the top part of her skirt up so that he is rubbing her skin directly with his fingers now. The contact on her smooth legs sending shivers up her body as she reads. He begins to drop his fingers down between her legs now. Gently pushing her legs a little further apart with each pass.

She responds now almost without thinking as she reads. His fingers now able to make their way down until they touch her skirt under her legs. Drawing his fingers up and down her legs he feels her tremble slightly when he comes close to her sex. Listens as her breathing increase. Wondering if it is more the story or his fingers.

She is reading about the women as they arrive at a house. Once inside the door pulling together tightly and beginning to kiss. Their tongues searching for the others desperately. The executive pushing the other woman against the wall to take control. One hand running over her blouse and feeling her breasts while the other goes around to grab her from behind. Squeezing her bottom roughly while she squeezes a nipple.

Reaching his left hand up he brings it under her blouse. Feeling the curve at the bottom of her breasts and the lacy fabric of the bra there. He slides his hand up over her breast to locate her nipple. Taking it between his thumb and index finger he pulls it outwards gently but firmly. Hearing the sharp intake of her breath when she feels what he is doing to her.

He continues tweaking her nipple as he sees her look up from the story. He pushes her back towards him and puts his head against the side of hers. Whispering into her ear.

"Does my Tess like the way that feels?"

"Yesss"

"Just yes Tess? Not yes sir maybe?"

And he pinches her nipple hard as he asks her.

"Ooooh god. Yes sir. I enjoyed it very much sir."

"That's better Tess." He says as he lets go of her nipple. Feeling her sink back down against his chest.

As she gets more and more aroused by the story he begins to probe further. Pushing his fingers against the fabric of her panties. Feeling a very narrow bit of material covering her and wondering what it looks like. Is it red or an innocent white? He just knows it feels nice from this vantage point. And that it is quite damp on the surface.

She has reached a part in the story where the executive has the pants of the other woman down around her ankles and is rubbing her hand against her panties. The other woman moaning low and leaning against the executive to hold her up. Totally opening herself up to her. She can't believe how turned on she is by the story when she feels his fingers against her panties. Rubbing them like she is reading about in the story. The thought making her thighs quiver as she continues reading.

In the story the executive has pushed aside the panties of the other woman. Using her left hand to lift the right leg of the other woman she pushes a finger in with her right hand, sinking it deep into the wet pussy of the other woman. Using it roughly to finger fuck the woman against the wall. Listening to her moans of ecstasy getting louder.

He uses his hand to push aside her panties at the same time she is reading about it. Using two fingers on his hand he pushes them in deeply to mimic the action she is reading about. Hearing a low, steady moan escape her throat as he beings to use his fingers inside her. Moving them around and feeling against the backside of her mound. Flicking across her clit with his thumb as he fucks her gently at first. Feeling the muscles of her walls contracting around his fingers when he pulls them out.

She feels his fingers slide into her at almost the same time as she reads about it in the story. Her mind racing at how he is able to pace his own actions on her with those in the story. Not dwelling on it for long as the feel of his fingers inside her now is beginning to drive her crazy with lust.

The executive now takes the other woman and pulls her into a bedroom. Leaving her to stand in the middle of the room while she goes to retrieve something from her dresser. The other woman's eyes going wide when she sees the executive pulling out a strap on dildo and fastening it around her waist, not even bothering to undress first. She then goes and sits in a chair near the side of the room. Motioning for the other woman to come to her then.

Tess's eyes grow big and her breathing increases as she reads this part. Wondering how well he knows the story and how closely he plans to follow it. Waiting to feel what he will do next and captivated by the story now. Unable to stop reading even as her body screams for her to lose control.

He withdraws his finger from her and brings it around to the side of her leg. Using both hands he gently lifts up on her legs and feels her responding, lifting herself slightly off of his lap. He reaches down and undoes the zipper of his jeans, letting his hard member stand up below her. Wondering if she knows what is coming next, as he places the head directly under her waiting opening.

The executive reaches out when the other woman is close enough and spins her around. Taking the woman's hips in her hands she pulls her down onto the waiting device. Pushing her down hard onto it as she lifts up her own hips to thrust deep inside her in one stroke. Holding her down on it when she feels her buttocks touch against her thighs. The other woman crying out at the forceful penetration.

She waits as she reads for the inevitable feeling about to come. Knowing that he has sensed all along where she is in the story and knowing how his actions have made her completely helpless in his lap now. Her mind unable to even think of resisting whatever he wants to do to her. Giving himself over to him completely.

He pulls his arms away from her legs and lets her sink down on him now. Not even having to help, as she knows now exactly what she is supposed to do. She has become his Tess now and wants to please him more then she has ever needed to please a man before. Wants to let him have complete and utter control of her.

She pushes down hard on him when she feels him remove his hands from her legs. Not stopping to ease him in at all. Just trying to emulate the scene in the story now. His hard cock sinking into her in one fluid motion as she pushes herself down. Crying out like the woman in the story. Not sure if the scream is from pleasure or pain and not caring. Just knowing she must please him. The story completely forgotten at this point as she begins to ride his throbbing dick. Feeling the veins standing out as she pushes herself up and down on him.

He feels her letting go and surrendering to her lust. Pushing herself down hard. Surprised by the scream that escapes her throat and amazed at how quickly she has given in to his desires. Knowing he was correct in his assessment of her earlier that day. That she had an unfulfilled part of her that he could connect with perfectly.

He reaches around now and uses one hand to pinch a nipple and the other to begin rubbing across her clit. Trying to make her lose herself in the climax he knows is only moments away for her. Lifting his hips up to meet her downward thrusts on him. Whispering into her ear as she rides him hard now.

"Yes Tess. Fuck me with your tight, wet pussy. Squeeze me as you slide up and down on me. Letting me use you any way I want. Letting a complete stranger have his way with your body."

"Oooh god yes." She moans to him. "Please fuck me sir. I will do anything to please you. Anything at all."

Hearing her say this he begins thrusting into her harder and faster. Feeling her responding and trying to match the quickening pace. Her low moans filling the room. His finger roughly twisting one nipple as he continues to rub over and around her clit. Catching it between two fingers and pulling up on it sometimes before going back to rubbing it.

"Come on Tess. I want you to lose control and climax on me while I am deep inside you. Fuck me hard until you can't take any more and lose yourself completely. Do it now Tess! Do it! While a complete stranger uses you like his personal slut"

He feels her whole body trembling now as she keeps lifting herself up and sinking back down onto him. Her head leaning back against him and her back arching. Crying out as she nears an orgasm.

"Yes sir! Please make me climax! Please let me have you inside me while I do. Oh god you feel so good. Ohhh yes! Fuck yes you are so deep in me. Please?"

He keeps pushing his cock into her as he feels her wall muscles begin to clench spasmodically around his hard dick. The feeling pushing him over the edge as she begins to shudder uncontrollably against him. He unleashes his first load of semen up into her.

She feels him shooting deep inside her. The sensation this time like never before. Adding to the level of this orgasm as it threatens to sweep her mind completely away. Barely knowing where she is or who she is with now. Feeling like almost more than she can stand as the waves of pleasure ripple through her body. Sending her to a place she has never been before.

He continues unleashing loads of semen into her. Cumming more then he has in months with her around him. Her needs and desires sending him over the edge in a way he hadn't anticipated. Making him lose control when she did. The sensation of her on him more then he could hold back.

As their bodies both begin to wind down she sinks back against him. Letting her head lean against his chest. Looking sideways at his face and seeing the look of absolute contentment there. Knowing she has pleased him almost as well as she was pleased herself.

"Thank you sir." She whispers to him gently. Letting his hand fall into her lap and placing her own hands over it. Squeezing his hand with her fingers.

"You were a good girl Tess." He replies back. Gently kissing her on the cheek and thinking of things still yet to come.

domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers