Ready

Story Info
Virgin tells lover how she sees first time.
1.1k words
4.24
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are over eighteen.

*****

The fantasy always begins with the one magical moment; the scene I've always pictured so clearly in my mind every time. I see myself in my dazzling white dress with my flushed cheeks and endless smile. I see you, in your dashing tuxedo, with the fiercest love in your eyes and the best laugh I've ever heard. I see us, stripping out of our wedding clothes in a honeymoon suite, our lips meeting in a spark of fiery passion as we climb into a plush king size bed and make intense, beautiful love. I've always thought I would wait until I had a ring on my finger and a new last name, but now... with you... two years in counting, I want to give you all of me. And I want to tell you what I see...

We're laughing, our eyes sparkling with the love we share as we enter our hotel room hand in hand, exchanging playful banter. I'm saying something to you as I walk towards a table to set down my purse, but all you can hear is the voice of your angel. I can feel you come up behind me, gazing down at me as I turn around. I kiss you sweetly as I wrap my arms around you and pull you close to me.

"You're mine."

"I feel your hot breath against my ear, your words send a shiver down my spine."

"I'm yours." I moan softly against your lips, my heart beats faster as I tease you with my tongue. It's all you can do not to rip my clothes off and take me right there. But you want this to be special for me. You want me to enjoy every moment. So you pull back slowly, the purpose in your movement promising much, much more. I can feel the butterflies crowd my belly, chills traveling throughout my entire body as I stand there, waiting for you. The next thing I know, the lights are dimmed, and candles are burning, casting a warm glow. Soft music plays, and I watch as you shower the bed in rose petals. My heart is racing now, and you're walking over to me, with love and lust combined in the look on your handsome face. I kiss you tenderly, and you notice the blush in my cheeks as I giggle softly, eyes fixed on the hottest, most romantic dork I could ever want. You lead me to the bed, gently pushing my shoulders down until I am seated on the edge, then you kneel down in front of me, enveloping me in your arms as you kiss me deeply, pushing me back until I am lying amidst the pedals, smiling coyly as you stare down at me and take off your clothes, little by little, revealing every inch of your smooth skin, and your hard dick I can almost feel between my legs. You're not even in bed, and I can feel you everywhere.

My laugh is sensual, my smile mischievous I lift my legs into the air, slowly peeling off my fitted jeans and lacy underwear before tossing them aside. A deep moan escapes your lips, your intense gaze full of longing. I sit up, taking your hand and placing it on my breast, inviting you to free them. You lean down, grasp the hem of my shirt and lift it over my head. You toss it aside, and I feel every hair stand on end as the air breezes across my sensitive hot skin. You reach around and unclasp my bra, taking a breast into your mouth and sucking my nipple as I moan and arch towards you. You reach down with your other hand, squeezing and rubbing the outside of my pussy, teasing me, making me warm, wet, and ready for you. Oh, I'm so ready.

You lift your head, and I crawl across the bed to pull back the covers, climbing underneath and holding them open, inviting you to join me. I feel you slide in next to me, your hands smacking and squeezing my ass, pressing my body against yours until I moan with need, feeling your warm dick press against my pussy, whispering, "I want you.

"You have me." You whisper in my ear before slowly rolling me onto my back, sliding a condom onto your hard length. You can tell that I'm nervus, my breath quickens when you move in between my legs.

Before you do anything else, you ask, "Are you okay?" "Yes.' I breathe. A firm, quiet answer is all I can muster. You lean down, kiss my neck, and place a lingering kiss on my lips, whispering, "I love you."

I am so wet for you. We both moan as you slip inside me, feeling my pussy wrap around your dick. It feels so much better than I ever thought it could. The friction when you thrust into me, in and out over and over again drives me crazy. I lift my hips up to meet yours, and we writhe and moan together, reveling in the passion and the pleasure. You move faster and faster inside me. I moan louder and louder, unable to hold back. You can feel how close I am to the edge, so you slow down, kissing me deeply as you move in and out, rocking my body slowly.

"Do you like that?" I can hear the smile in your voice as you whisper in my ear.

"MMM, yes." I murmur. "It feels so good.

"I want you to come for me, baby." My body responds to your husky tone, knowing you're going crazy, too.

"Mmm. I want more. Harder. Faster. I want you to fuck me." I whisper breathlessly, groaning when You start to move faster, thrusting in and out as I moan wildly, wrapping my legs around you, feeling every inch of your body against mine. I'm so close, overwhelmed with anticipation, and then you command: "Come for me." My nerves begin to buzz as I scream. For the first time, I'm losing control. I don't hold back, biting my lip as my pussy squeezes around your dick. We come together, crashing like waves on a tropical shore. It feels incredible. It feels right.

After our breathing has calmed, we lie in each others arms. You caress my hair, my face, my side, kissing me gently as I melt into you. I play with your hair, smiling as I twirl the soft, short strands around my fingertips. This is what I see. Raw, sweet, rough, passionate sex.

I want to give you all of me. I want you to give me you. I love you, and you know this is true. My body is yours. No one else around, just the two of us. No pressure, no plans, no fears. Only love. I want you to show me how you feel. I'm ready.