"Ready? For Adventure?"

Story Info
Dessa uses her Hall Pass and returns home for more.
3.1k words
2.94
45.6k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers

"Ready for adventure?"

That was the last text she sent before going into the bar. It captioned the pic she sent; her hair long and hanging over her bare shoulders, her light, black off-the- shoulder cotton sundress with gathered fringe about the neck and sleeve line. Her eyes were bright with excitement for the adventures that may await her. Naughty adventures. The thought of just how naughty made her pussy tingle.

She wore her cork heeled sandals that lifted her another 4" and helped accentuate her already shapely calves, and stamped her cigarette out as she stepped across the blacktop towards the din of the band playing on the patio. Inside, the crowd was full of strange faces and familiar alike. Laughter, bad jokes and the crack of pool balls filled the air. She turned heads, like always, as she made her way to the bar to order herself a Jameson and Ginger. Before even her first sip, a raggedy-looking hipster was in her ear and vying for her attentions. Her expression must have given sign of her utter disinterest and an old friend stepped in saying ' Hey. This is my girlfriend. You'd better back off'. He was handsome and had piqued her interest years ago, but he enjoyed hallucinogens too much and tonight was no different.

She spent the next couple of hours socializing with friends and listening to the band outside. Eyeing the crowd, she found no one especially intriguing. Her night out with a free pass was beginning to feel lackluster, and she needed another drink.

On her way to the bar, she ran into Paul. He was an old friend and an occasional hook up from her single days. Paul is your not so average townie; he tends bar occasionally, always shows up before last call and hosts small parties that last well after the sun comes up. They hug and chat a bit, each get a drink and sit beside each other on the patio as the band plays covers of classic rock songs. They lean close to hear each other and talk turns to sex. They tell a few stories of each others' exploits at a swing club...the image of playing with other people and other people around watching folks fills their imaginations. Sipping at her drink and looking up at him with playful eyes, she smiles as she leans close, her breath warm on his ear, "it was fun. I guess I just like lots of cock".

"Oh yeah? Well...how many guys would you like?"

"Three, maybe four? I'd like to have a gangbang someday."

"Oh, you can't call it a gangbang until you get to at least five!" They laugh, and a bit too loudly, she asks, "what am I supposed to do with the other two?" He replies by air-stroking cocks to either side.

"How am I supposed to hold myself up?"

"Eh. That's our job" he shrugs, but let's a cocky grin slowly curl over his mouth.

The bartender turns the bright overhead lights on and insistently calls out the final Last Call and hurries around the patio clearing tables. Paul pats her hand, slides of the stool. "I have to go say hey to a few people, but there's a bunch of us going back to my apartment for drinks and cards if you want to come", he grins slightly again and gently squeezes her knee before sauntering off. She shifted in her seat and could feel how incredibly wet she was and realized she had soaked her panties already from naughty talk and hungry thoughts of Paul's cock.

*************

Paul's apartment sat atop a stationary store. It suited his lifestyle as he worked and partied evenings and until dawn, and slept during their business hours. She pulled the heavy door open and clacked her heels up each step. The music got louder at each step, and the smell of pot got stronger. She knocked but walked right in, as her heart beat faster hoping it was just Paul there waiting for her. But, there were several others there. Two girls she recognized as waitresses from a 'crap-on-the-walls' type restaurant, two other guys she knew only by their faces, then Paul, Mick and Holden; another old friend from back in the day, but only a friend. Paul jumped up and immediately fixed her a drink as a few joints were passed around the room. She declined each time it came to her and simply passed it along. Soon, Holden was chopping out lines and passing the small mirror around. As the room got more and more smokey, she made her way to the balcony for some fresh air. She sent a few teasing texts to her intended playmate, Michael, who was out of town for the weekend and regretted it vastly. Mick came out not long after and made small talk, yet his small talk was often awkward and obscure and quickly bored her. Besides, he wasn't terribly handsome or charming, and he hurried back inside as the dank smell of another joint going around caught his nose.

It was just past 5am. The morning birds had already begun their songs, as she sat around the small table. Mick was seated to her right, Holden across from her. To her left, she thought his name was Tom but they hadn't ever been introduced. Paul had pulled a chair up beside her away from the table. She scrolled through Facebook occasionally and discreetly snapped a few pics of those around her and one of her long, crossed legs, the hem of her short dress riding up to mid-thigh and cork heeled foot set lightly against Paul's shin. In one pic, you can see Holden smirking a bit and Mick's eyes leering over to her legs.

She was hoping the others would leave soon, but began wondering if Paul had shared any of their earlier conversation about gangbangs or how she would like to try being fucked and used by three, maybe four guys. Shifting in her seat slightly, she felt how wet she was again. Thinking of all that cock made her pussy begin to throb. Even though she had no real interest in any of the other's around the table, she was rather drunk, already horny and the thought of it made her almost purr aloud. She knew He wouldn't allow it unless he were there, but she loved the idea and was feeling like a dirty whore. She thought to lift her leg to let them slide widely apart...maybe set one on Paul's lap...maybe make eyes at the others as she slowly lifted her skirt higher, when Holden yawned and stretched loudly then snatched his keys from the table. "Well. Bus is leavin' fellas. Let's hit the road". All three slowly stood and said good night, but took a long time in doing it. Paul walked them to the door and she could hear muffled talking and chuckling before the door closed and the deadbolt clicked shut. As Paul made his way back, she took a sip at the straw in her drink with a smirk and her big 'yes' eyes gleaming. He pulled the chair a bit closer and sits with his own smirk to match.

"Help me out of these shoes?" as she set her foot to his lap. He says nothing and releases the strap and slides it from her foot. Setting her leg atop the other and crossing her ankles, he slides the other shoe off, letting it fall to the floor and glides his hands up her leg, from ankle to calf, over her knee and up to about mid-thigh. He caresses her taut legs a short while as she continues her intense 'yes' stare. Her heart racing...her panties soaked through, she takes a long drag of her cigarette, a taunting but slight pout pursed her lips. He reaches forward, taking the cigarette from her lips, draws from it and snubs it, exhaling a long thin stream of smoke at her knees. As he guides her legs slightly apart, he blows the smoke up her legs and let's the smokey tongue linger at her pussy until it's just his warm breath sending chills over her skin. He grins and takes her by the hand and leads her to the bedroom.

It's dark but for the streetlights shining in through the window, throwing dim shadows over the wall of them kissing and groping. He slides her dress up off her hips and over her head, tossing it aside. She reaches back to loose her bra as his hands slide down to her hips and hooks her panties down over her ass. She laughs lightly and wiggled her thighs then feet from them and steps out of them, as his tongue flicks playfully over her belly. He quickly throws off his shirt and nearly jumps out of his jeans, then touches her hot and nearly dripping wet pussy. His fingers squishing past her lips to her swollen clit as she gasps and clutches his shoulders, pulling him back into a kiss.

Kissing and licking from mouth to neck and down his chest as she lowers to her knees, taking his cock in hand and guiding it into her hungry mouth. He groans and sets his hands into her hair. She remembered him being bigger, longer but it was thick and rock hard and felt wonderful sliding over her lips and tongue. She sucked harder...deeper, encouraged by his moans and gasping whispers of just how good she was. She hungrily sucked his cock until her jaw began to ache and pulled him wet and glistening from her mouth, rubbing it over her lips and chin; her breath hot over his balls as she wet her cheeks with his cock. He groaned again, reaching down to lift her up and threw her playfully to the bed. His hands parted her thighs as he crawled up onto the bed and slid his tongue up her thigh and then deeply buried his tongue into her sweet and dripping cunt.

He flicked his tongue over her clit then parted her lips tasting her hot, heady honey then down further to lick at her asshole. She gasped and bucked slightly, driving his tongue inside her sweet ass and gyrated her hips, lifted her ass up higher so he could lick her from ass to clit again and again. She moaned and shook as she came and gave him her delicious, sweet nectar to drink. He raised up, taking an ankle in each hand, splaying her legs widely apart as she gripped his cock and slid it bare inside her. She loved skin on skin. She loved being flooded with cum, hot and silky inside her, and she was starved for it now. He thrust foward roughly and buried his cock into her balls deep and began hammering at her cunt. Wet squishing thrusts...flesh smacking against flesh...his balls slapping at her ass.

She was lost in lust, deliriously excited being fucked so hard by another man. He pulled out and climbed up, kneeling beside her head. She eagerly pulled his cock to her mouth and lovingly sucked her juices off his cock. He reached down to play with her wet and well-fucked pussy and felt the heat rising up out of her. She felt like such a slut...a nasty slut...a dirty whore and pulled him over to straddle her face and licked from his balls the mix of her cum and his sweat. Then pushed him lower and slid her tongue over his asshole, hot, sweaty...she heard his moans and licked hungrily, eagerly and tried to drive her tongue inside.

She nearly came again from excitement of being such a dirty girl and the deep moans he let loose. He slid from her tongue and knelt on the bed as she rolled onto her knees, lifting her ass up high and laid her face down to his pillow. He gripped her waist and slid easily inside her pussy and pounded at her as deeply and roughly as he could, rippling and bouncing her ass with each thrust. She reached down to her clit, rubbing at her swollen button and felt his balls slapping at her hand. She cried out and whimpered as she came again and felt it running down her thighs. He collapsed forward onto her, exhausted and they lay there awhile panting to each other. He got up and fetched her a bottle of water that she drank nearly all of.

They made light jokes and chat as they dressed and shared a cigarette. He walked down to her car, giving her a long tight hug; but no kiss, being nearly 9am out in the open in public. She started the car and pulled away with a broad smile on her face but still sad that he never filled her pussy full of his cum; the downside of coke. She sent off a text "I'm on my way home".

**Reclamation**

He heard the back door 'skreek' slowly open then click shut. Her heels 'clunk-clunk' over the hardwood. The morning sun was bright and hot, even through the curtains. As she dropped her purse beside the bed and pushed her sunglasses up and back into her hair, he rolled over to watch her, to see her freshly-fucked and disheveled from her long night out. She stripped herself out her clothes and crawled into bed "mmm...hello, my Love."

"Did you have fun?"

"I did", she purred, pulling the sheets down over his already stiff and swollen cock.

"Somebody's excited." She moaned seeing it and took him quickly into her mouth, soaking it.

"I've been hard since you left, hungry and waiting for my slut to come home." Pulling back and slowly stroking him, wet and slick with spit, she moaned and let her eyes leer over His cock appreciatively, "I remember him being bigger, but it was rock-hard and he really hammered my pussy", quickening her stroke for emphasis. "I still feel it, he really beat it up with his cock."

"And you loved it," he said, grinning and slipping his fingers into her hair. She runs her tongue up and down his shaft, answering him with her usual and delightfully contented "mmmm hmmmm".

"Show me how you sucked his cock."

She licked from shaft to balls then back up again, then opened her mouth and tightly dropped her lips over his thick, swollen head and deeply down, leaving a thick, wet sheen. Each churning of her mouth going deeper...becoming more wet. She eases off and licks at his balls again with an impish glint in her eyes.

"And I licked him everywhere", as she drops her tongue lower, and licks at his ass. He groans a bit, ever delighted when she feels extra naughty...deliciously nasty...and let's her taste from balls to ass, soaking both, purring and moaning.

He slides to the side a bit so to reach and feel her pussy. His hand finding her thigh and caressing the swell of her ass, feeling her press to meet his touch. Then moving his hand up her back and underneath to her belly, his fingers find her soaked, swollen labia. Slick and squishing, she grinds into his touch.

"Did he fill my dirty girl's pussy full? Is this his cum dripping from you?" Two fingers slide easily inside, and she lets a breathy moan loose, hot over his balls...her hand slowly stroking his cock, glistening wet and squishing with her slow tease.

"No. He couldn't. He'd done some coke earlier...it was just rock hard the whole time."

"You wanted his cum though, didn't you?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"You love being filled full of cum, don't you?"

"Mmmm, God yes."

He grinned and chuckled slightly, "My hungry little cumslut. Aren't you? Say it."

"I'm a dirty little cumslut. Your dirty whore...your nasty girl."

"Slut needs more cock, doesn't she? To be used and filled with cum...again and again...over and over."

"Mmmmm"

"Beg for it. Beg to be my nasty little fucktoy."

"Please...please use me."

In swift reply, he threw her forward, sliding out from beneath her. She arched her back and lifted her ass up high, and felt him slide slowly inside her silken, hot pussy. His cock achingly hard...her adventure had her phermones wafting about him in a cloud...he could smell her sweet, heady scent and flared his nostrils, taking her scent in deeply. The bed was instantly creaking and knocking at the wall and wandering away on the frame's wheels as he pounded her savagely from behind. He reached down and wrapped her hair around his hand tightly, pulling her head back, exposing her throat. Her moans turned to gasps at each hammered thrust...her sloppy wet pussy nearly splashing their thighs. He moved a leg up to stay steady and gripped his left hand over her throat, tugging her hair slightly more with the other. He felt that hot, wet rush flood from her and drip off his balls as she orgasmed and began to spasm, shaking and bucking. His chest heaved as sweat dripped from him and splashed over her back. Leaning down to her ear, "Mine. All of you. Mine."

Sliding from her pussy, literally dripping, he drew the length of his cock over her asshole. Finding it yielding, even eager, he moved his left hand to her cunt, gathered her slick juices and teased her tight hole.

"Yes. Please. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in the ass. Take it." She moaned, pleading hungrily and he slid slowly in. Slowly, but steadily deeper...burying it in her yielding ass, but pulling back and driving back in harder. Deeper with each thrust, until he was pounding her ass as aggressively as she'd had her pussy taken tonight...several times now, by two different men. He felt his blood, hot, flushing over him and his cock throbbing inside her. The first burst came hard, almost painful, but relieving. Then for nearly a full minute he felt himself unloading inside her ass, filling her full. He'd spent the two previous days hydrating and abstaining so he could completely fill her with cum; and she was. He felt his cock almost swimming in it, as he moaned, panting and growling, and gave her a few more jerking thrusts. Releasing her hair and sliding slowly from her, he heard a gurgle as the flood of cum began pouring down over her quivering pussy as she slid forward onto her belly, exhausted, fully used and still spasming from her own orgasm.

"Yes. Mine. All of you. Mine."

SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers