Real Dead Ringer for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

He nodded and then she asked Brenda the same. 'I love him so much,' she cried, fully submitted now to the pleasure he was giving her, his length sloshing deep and rubbing at just the right spots. What a way to be reminded of how making love with a strong, loving gentleman felt.

'Steven, come inside your mommy, baby,' she panted. 'Come as deep in her pussy as you can and make her yours. Come together and be in love, both of you...'

Then she watched, in awe and arousal with one hand working on herself again, as mother and son joined deep and retracted, joined deep and retracted, until finally pushing together, to become one together, they joined deep and surrendered in a seething, trembling sweaty mass of burning flesh; embracing tightly and crying into each other.

18

There was no greater intensity in the world that day than what was felt between the three of them, married together by such an immense act of love, both physical and emotional. It would never be spoken of anywhere else either, but now that the seed was sown, they would never be apart again.

Brenda had accepted her son in every way that her heart and body desired. That very same twist of fate had brought her closer together with her sister in that same way. So much to take in all at once, Brenda, now sandwiched naked, breathless and heaving between her son and her sister in her own bed, thought it best not to dwell on what finally seemed to make sense. Instead, feeling dirty, nasty, wanton and hungry for more, she initiated sex with the both of them at once.

With her face buried in her sister's identically bald pussy while her son sunk in deliciously from behind, she wondered what she had been thinking all this time. What could possibly be wrong between a family that cared for each other as much as hers did?

Spent but no less aroused and spellbound with wonder, she later lay aside and watched the beautiful coupling of her twin sister and her son. It was like an out of body experience, aside from the fact that she could reach out and touch them, and join with them again, which she would again and again.

The End.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers