Real Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBstories
SBstories
263 Followers

He raised his head, daring to face her enigmatic, ever-changing eyes. "What I am saying is that... I would be honored to be allowed to serve you in body and mind, Mistress Stevie Lou. Will you please have me?"

She remained silent for what looked like an eternity, her gaze locked on his, scanning the purity of his intentions before establishing any sort of commitment. It was a risky situation, especially after all he had gone through, and if there was any reason to doubt that things could work, it was best to not even try, to avoid causing him any more pain in the future. Without hesitation, she told him just that:

"Mac, your request, and disposition honor me, but I fear that your brain may just be trying to compensate the unfulfilled submissive urges of your experience under Deborah's influence and, if that is the case, then it's best if we just part ways for the time being until you have given yourself plenty of time to heal your spirit and then, perhaps we can discuss this further..."

"Please, do not dismiss me, Mistress! I... I understand what you are saying and, once again, your honorable demeanor tells me everything I need to know. It is true my confidence has been shattered on so many levels and yet... yet, I know deep inside that only you can build me up again... Give me that chance, as I kneel and obey your every command!" he exclaimed, no longer trembling, at least on the outside.

It should come as no surprise that she understood the sheer impact of his words right on the spot. That man had sure come a long way in such a short period of time, and what he was willing to give her was a genuine tribute, and those are the kind of forces one must try to keep close by when embracing the art of real dominance. Just one more glance, and he practically melted at his doorstep.

"I see... and I definitely like what I hear, too. It would be foolhardy of me to not channel that passion you are showing me right now. If that is truly your heart's desire, then step inside, Mac."

One step after the other, all of them resolute in nature, and he found himself once more inside her domains, though things were certainly different this time around. An invisible collar already bounded his fate to her will.

"I believe I will be changing into something else to seal this commitment...," she revealed closing the door after him. "When I get back, I expect you to be ready to salute me properly..." and on his ears, she whispered: "You will do just, won't you, slave?"

Mac's heart raced suddenly, and then almost came to a standstill as the depths of subspace unfolded right before his mind's eye. He was already hazy as she swayed her hips away from him before disappearing inside the nearest bedroom. His pupils had just enough time to register an impression of purple, before sinking to the ground where his dutiful training and adoration of the female form would begin anew.

Meanwhile, and whilst holding a corset dress by the polished mirror inside her fetish wardrobe, Mistress Stevie Lou smiled in anticipation of all that was to come.

SBstories
SBstories
263 Followers
12