Real Estate

Story Info
New agent delivers extra service.
3.4k words
3.69
59.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers

After twenty years of hard work, I finally got the management position I was hoping for. It meant moving to a new town but our youngest was at college and the oldest married. We went to a real estate company recommended by the company and were assigned an agent. Mary was very helpful and diligent in determining our wishes and showed us a few houses to get an idea of what we wanted. We were impressed, especially after she said we were her first clients after obtaining her license. Ann went back to Oldtown for a few days while Mary screened houses to show us when Ann returned. She took Ann around for the initial look plus helped her get acquainted with the town. They seemed to get along well which I was glad for as I was very busy getting into my new job.

I often met them after work and we looked at houses. Afterwards we would go to dinner and discuss the houses. Mary always wore buttoned suits and blouses, but I had noticed how attractive she was. She had a pleasant, slightly round face that suggested she had been quit cute when younger with her blond hair and blue eyes. She had probably gained a little weight but still looked great. Her efficiency at her job seemed to mask some insecurity, that may have come with her divorce. Ann, in contrast, is dark complected, a bit more tall and thin and very sure of herself. That had been useful at her recent job at a lawyers office. I also noticed that Ann had taken a dominant role over Mary that I did not quite understand.

After a couple of weeks we found a house and put down the earnest money. Mary seemed delighted with her first sale and thanked us profusely and took us out to dinner. After wine and the main course, Ann started teasing Mary, saying she would have to be more assertive if she was going to sell much more real estate or ever catch another husband. Ann said she should not dress so conservatively and show off her body more. Mary said she dressed the way they suggested in Real Estate School. They went to the ladies room after desert was ordered. When they returned, I noticed that Mary's suit jacket was unbuttoned and that her large breasts appeared to be swinging unrestrained under her blouse that had the four top buttons undone. After they sat down, Ann asked me if I didn't agree that Mary looked better. Mary blushed and her nipples became obviously visible beneath her blouse.

Ann went back to Oldtown and came back with the furniture. Mary helped her most days getting the furniture arranged. When I would come home they would be in shorts and T shirts with their hair tied up. They were kind of cute, like two girls playing house. I noticed that Ann was still bossing Mary around and giving her many of the dirty jobs.

One evening I got home and Mary was wearing a sweat shirt that had had the neck cut out so far down that her breasts were about to spill out. I noticed the cut out piece in the bathroom wastebasket. They had ordered Pizza for dinner and Ann had Mary bring me a drink. When she bent over to serve it I could see she had lost her bra. Mary served us our dinner before she sat down. Mary then cleared the table before we went into the kitchen and helped with the dishes. Just as we finished, I noticed Ann give Mary a little hug and a smack on the ass and when Mary turned around, Ann pinched one of her breasts. After Mary left, I asked Ann what was going on and wasn't the game they were playing going a little far. She said that Mary seemed to be enjoying it and she was too.

Another time as I came in the door, I saw Ann turn away from Mary to greet me. Mary was standing with her back and hands pressed against the wall. She was flushed in the face and breathing heavily with her breasts heaving beneath her unbuttoned blouse. After kissing me, Ann pealed her from the wall and took her into the bathroom. While they were gone, I picked up a pair of women's panties from the floor. I couldn't resist smelling them before I put them in my pocket. They smelled like aroused pussy but not Ann. In a few minutes they came out and Ann led her to the door and gave her a little kiss as she let her out. When Ann returned she gave me a big kiss, stuck her tongue down my throat and grabbed my ass. I reciprocated by shoving my hands down into her pants and rubbing her crotch against my responding penis. We peeled off our cloths and she splayed herself out on the sofa with one leg thrown obscenely over the back. Her pussy was already wet and I entered her with one long stroke. We both came in relatively short order. After we had finished and sat up, I showed the panties to Ann she simply said that sometimes the games with Mary got a little sexual but that she still needed my big cock.

I had to go out of town for a few days. Ann called to say that they had the house finished and they were planing a welcome home party for me. I got back home about six and saw Mary's car in front of the house. Ann greeted me with a big kiss, led me to the living room where she sat me down and called out that I was ready. Mary appeared with a tray and drink on it. Equally noticeable was that she was wearing a white lace serving apron, long black stockings, and not much else except maybe too much makeup. When she bent over to offer me the drink her tits were barely contained and the edges of her large nipples showed above the apron. I thanked her and when Ann said, "Thank you." she turned, showing only a garter belt and the ribbons of the apron covering her ass.

Ann sat beside me gave me a kiss and asked how I liked our new maid. I said that this was a great housewarming present. In a few minutes Mary came back in and knelt on the floor in front of me and undid my belt and pants and pulled my still soft, cock out and popped it into her mouth. It started getting hard as she started sucking on it and I could feel it filling her mouth as it swelled. When it got hard, she started sliding it in and out of her mouth occasionally pulling it out to plant large kisses, which left lipstick images, along the sides. She may have been playing the role of a servant but she showed the enthusiasm of a true aficionado of fellatio. She tilted her face up to smile at me as I got my hands tangled in her blond hair.

Ann was sitting next to me smiling down on her and finally telling her how hot she looked and what a good job she was doing. With that, Mary really started the action. She opened her mouth wide and slid it over my cock with her teeth just grazing along the top until her face was pressed in to my pubic hair. I was just trying to figure which part of her throat I was in to, when she clamped her lips hard around it and with a sucking that hollowed her cheeks pulled back. I gazed in amazement as my glistening wet cock appeared from those red lips. She made about five more passes and I felt myself ready to come. I seldom came when Ann sucked me off but then she was always a little tentative and had never managed to get all of me in her mouth. I came with the first two spurts going into Mary's mouth and then such a jolt that I pushed Mary back and the next spurts landed on her face. She quickly recovered, grabbed my cock and and got it back in her mouth for the remaining come. She finally used my cock to wipe the come off her face, licking it off the head as she gathered it.

She finally got up and left the room. Ann asked how I had liked my housewarming present. I said I loved it. Ann said that she had coached Mary on just what she thought I would like.

In a few minutes, Mary appeared in a conservative dress and the girls announced that they had been so busy with the welcome that I would have to take them out to dinner.

Dinner was pleasant and we talked of everything but what had just happened. When we got back to the house I invited Mary in with an idea to talk but she said she had to go. I walked her to her car and as she was getting in she stood up and gave me a sweet kiss and said thanks for a great evening. When we got inside, I was about to ask Ann what was going on but she put her finger to my lips and said "Do you have another load in that thing for me?" I grabbed her sweater and pulled it off over her head. She feigned modesty and crossed her arms over her breasts and turned and ran for the stairs. I caught her on the second step and pulled her skirt and panties off over her ass. This hobbled her and she fell on her knees at which I planted kisses all over her ass and on her protruding cunt lips. I smacked her ass and held her skirt as she kicked it off and went on up. In the bedroom she flopped on the bed and I immediately straddled her and started licking her tits and running my tongue around her nipples. How quickly they got hard and I started sucking on them as she watched. Then she said, " I'll bet you wish you had Mary's big tits to play with."

I reminded her that I was mostly a nipple man and that anything over a mouthful was just a bonus and emphasized it by taking a large part of her left tit in my mouth and leaving tooth marks on it. I returned to sucking and pinching her nipples until they stuck out by at least a half an inch and she was writhing beneath me.

When I shifted down to minister her cunt, I noticed that it had been freshly shaved which was not too unusual as I loved eating it and I had often shaved it myself. After I had run my tongue through it a few times, I thought I could taste lipstick, I smiled up at her and said, " I think there's been another tongue in this pie besides mine."

She grabbed my head and pushed me in harder and said, "Sometimes I just like a more gentle touch." She started bucking her hips and had a mild orgasm, as I continued to lick her. I got up and stood by her and said " Is there something you want hard?" She immediately undid my pants and pushed them down as my cock sprang free. While she kissed up and down the length , I managed to kick my shoes off and step out of my pants. Ann finally got most of the engorged head of my cock into her mouth and then sucked it to the back of her mouth, about as far as she ever had it.

"Now it is time for some hard fucking." She got her up on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass up in the air at the edge. I slid my cock up and down her slit, then slowly pushed it into her gaping pussy and started slamming against her ass. I was deliberately rough thinking that I would give her something that that little blond cunt could not. No matter how hard I slammed into her she just kept pounding back. I felt her pussy contracting, increasing the tightness around my cock. As I started to come, I reached around and ran my fingers along her clit.

She jerked back as she let out, "Oh! Fuck! Yes!".

The next week was fairly busy at work. We went out for Italian and movie with Mary one night. On Friday, Ann called at work and said Mary was cooking tonight and for me to pick up a bottle of wine for dinner and meet them at her house at 7:00. When I got there, Mary greeted me at the door. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt dress with buttons from her throat to her ankles, only about seven of them in the middle were fastened. Ann was dressed in a short black skirt and silk blouse. We had drinks and then a shrimp pasta salad for dinner. We all went into the kitchen after to do the dishes. It was a little crowded and we kept bumping into each other. I had my hands on more ass than dishes. After dinner, Mary sent us into the living room while she got us another drink.

When she reappeared, she had undone all the buttons on her dress. She had on a skimpy thong but the dress was at the sides of her breasts. Her aureoles were bright red as though they had been painted and her nipples dark and prominent. As she crossed the room, they bobbed and swayed in front of her as though they were pulling her along. She moved right between my legs before handing me the drink and when I looked up, all I could see was her tits and a little smile on her lips.

Ann moved behind her, "Look what I found you to play with." She reached around and took the nipples, kneading, pinching, and then using them to lift, separate and extend the breasts. "And now it's your turn."

Mary got on the sofa her legs on either side of me and siting on my lap, presented her breasts to my face. I more or less repeated the actions of Ann except with a lot more oral stimulation. After a bit, she scooted back, knelt on the floor and freed my straining cock which she alternately, kissed, licked, sucked. Then cradled it between her breasts, pushing them together to enclose it, sliding those globes up and down on it, and planting wet kisses over the head as it appeared. I was loving it. On one of the kisses I got my hands in her hair and forced her head down, sliding my cock into her mouth, and after an adjustment, into her throat. In a few passes, I was coming. First in her mouth, then streaming over her breasts. Ann was there, alternately licking the come from and kissing Mary.

We rested for a while and I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit before we left. I guess the girls had used up the towels that were out and when I opened the cupboard to get a new one, I noticed a large black dildo on the upper shelf. I thought, "Wow! They really are playing games."

The next week on Friday, I came home to an empty house and a ringing telephone. It was Mary. "Please come and get us. We may have more than we can handle." I was to go to the Interstate Motel to the end room on the North. I noticed Mary's car and three others in front and walked in through the open door. I was greeted by a large black man who only wore a towel around is broad shoulders. His flaccid black cock hung half way to his knees.

"You must be the Dude she called. Come on in. We got em ready for you."

At the far end of the room, Mary was on her hands and knees on the bed. Two large hands were tangled in her hair, her head bobbing up and down on a long black cock. Her ass, waving around in the air looked like a disaster area with red edges around her cunt and ass with splotches of wet and dry come from the middle of her back and down her legs.

Around the corner on the near bed was Ann, lying on her back with a tall skinny black man pumping a long thin cock into her pussy. Her head was tilted back over the edge of the bed and her hands wrapped around the large cock of another black man. She was running it over her lips and kissing it and then stuffing it into her mouth. With this the guy just started fucking her throat. He certainly got a lot further down her throat than I ever got.

The guy beside me then said, "This bitch,"referring to Ann,"picked Clyde and me up and said we could fuck Blondie. After we did Blondie we went for her but she said she weren't part of the deal. I held her while Clyde got his cock in her. After she was bucking and screaming, "Fuck Me!", I called the brothers." He said they had pretty much had all fucked both girls in every hole. "Blondie said she wanted to call someone."

"I don't know which of them is yours but they are damn fine pussy. I think Blondie wants some more black cock." With that he went over to Mary and ran his hand over her ass and along her soggy cunt. He slipped a finger into her cunt and thumb into her ass, while he was pulling his cock to attention with the other hand. She just pushed her bottom back trying to get them in deeper. He grabbed her ass cheek in one hand and drove his cock into her pussy. She jerked her head off the cock she was sucking and gave a low scream that sounded halfway between pain and lust.

There did not seem to be any way I could stop any of these guys if I had wanted to, so I just sat on the edge of the dresser and watched. The tall skinny guy had rolled Ann over on top of him with his long cock still in her pussy. The the guy with the thick cock had moved behind her, pushing into her ass. "Stop. It's to big. Slow down. It isn't going to fit. Your hurting me." Finally they were both in and she was moving with them, now making little grunting noises. They couldn't seem to get coordinated but slowly picked up the pace until Ann threw her head back, let out a stream of obscenities and started jerking so hard, I thought they were going to tear her apart. She held out for a while and finally they came and she came again. They collapsed into a pile on the bed.

The guy Mary was sucking gave a jerk and pulled her head off his cock by her hair and directed his come over her face. The other guy pumped for a few more minutes and pulled his cock out, slid it along the crack of her ass, and added a dribble of come to that already on her. The guys cocks were all laying large but limp, and the girls looked dazed. I suggested that it was time for us to leave. "Get your things together unless you want to be here when the next bunch arrive." They got dressed fairly quickly and we left.

The girls were sore for a week. They generally confirmed the story I had heard with few additions except to say they had had way more than they had bargained for and would not do anything like it again.

We saw Mary occasionally and she finally took up with a local widower. They got married and now they come over often to get a break from his teen age kids. Ann had been wearing more revealing clothes and flirting with her husband. I hope it works and maybe the four of us can get together. I still haven't got my cock in Mary's pussy.

L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers