Real Estate Agent Ch. 03

Story Info
It's his turn.
799 words
4.37
76.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of chapter 2. Annette had just shown me the best sex I’ve ever had. Now it’s my turn.

My cock was now hard again. She climbed over me again and clenched her magnificent breast around my cock and started to tit fuck me. Before she really got into it, I stopped her and made her lie on her back. “Ok, now let me show you how to do it.”

I moved down to he legs, and put them together, then I raised them straight. All I could see in front of me was her beautiful ass cheeks, her legs and in between them, her glistening lips. I lowered my head and licked up and down her slit. She gasped every-time my tongue ran over her clit. I then alternated between her cunt and asshole. Occasionally I would rim her asshole. Boy did she taste sweet there too! I put pressure on her asshole without actually penetrating it before returning back to her pussy.

When I got her pussy all hot and wet, I got up, held her legs straight up like a doctor holding up a baby, and entered her sweet honey pot again. I was thoroughly surprise about the feeling I got. Due to her legs being together, the feeling was incredible. It was tighter than anything I’ve ever felt before. This position also let her clench her ass cheeks tighter til it literally felt like I had a vice on my cock.

I started pumping her like a wild animal, shaking the bed and panting like a seasoned sprinter. Annette moaned and panted and came many times. Her eyes were rolled back and it seemed like she was in another world or on some sort of illegal drug. Just looking at her in this state was like being on drugs itself.

I kept pumping hard into her. The tightness, and the pressure she returned was unbelievable. The passion was so hot I could have blurted out love for her there and then. She just laid there playing with her breasts and it wasn’t long before I felt a rising in my loins.

When I came, I slammed her so hard that I thought I had knocked her out as she just laid there, eyes closed. But Annette was in bliss. I slowly withdrew from her, wanting not to disturb her, trying to get out before she could grip me with her cunt.

As I withdrew, I saw the same red fluid on my cock. I was convinced it was blood, but how? There wasn’t enough for a period, but she was too old to be a virgin. Virgin? She was extremely tight? No way. As I lay next to her, and cuddled her. She was so soft, and so beautiful. I couldn’t believe the situation that I was in. Here was an older woman, a mature woman, with perfect (though only slightly sagging) breasts, and an ass that would make men of all ages melt. A woman who seemed to have perfected the art of sex, a goddess who knew exactly how to pleasure a man, yet, I was still a little concerned.

“Are you okay,” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. Why’d you ask?” she asked as she lightly stroked my cock.

“It’s just that every time we fuck, I notice that you bleed.”

“Oh, it’s been a long time. My cunt is not so ‘worn’ and til now, I’ve never had the urge,” she replied whilst still stroking my cock, which was by now starting to harden again.

“You mean you don’t your husband don’t fuck you no more?”

“The bastard ran out on me ages ago,” she said stroking a little faster now.

“No diddling down their, not even toys?”

“Not all women have toys. Unlike men, women don’t think about getting off all the time”

“That’s not fair. Getting off isn’t on a man’s mind all the time, there’s ménage-e-trois, hockey, football, beer as we’ll,” I said jokingly.

“You little bastard,” she laughed and with that we were tickling each other as well as pinching as well as just being playful with each other. We even started to wrestle, until when in one of our locks, her face was directly looking at my cock. I released my grip on her as she once again lowered her mouth over my cock and once again she started to give me a fantastic blowjob. She positioned her body over my cock and grabbed the side of each breast. She squeezed them together so my cock was sliding between her tits, and she tit fucked me while still gobbling my cock. She was really getting into it and I could feel the orgasm rising when a head peered around the corner of the door.

To be continued.