Real Estate Fun & Games

Story Info
Real Estate agent gets more than she bargained for.
18.3k words
4.67
153.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

Chapter 1. The Awakening.

Lucy looked at him across the table, her brown, almond-shaped eyes boring into his.

"Thank you for a wonderful meal. I'm glad you invited me." She gave him a beautiful smile, leaned towards him and took one of his hands in both of hers. Her leaning forward gave him a good look at her cleavage and he saw some faint freckles on the swell of her breasts. He leaned forward a little also, trying in vain to catch a glimpse of her nipples.

It was Lucy Liu, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, star ofCharlie's Angelsand the TV show Ally McBeal, and she was having dinner with him. He didn't know what restaurant they were in and he had no recollection of asking her to dinner. He didn't know how this date had all come about, but he was thrilled to be there with her. Lucy Liu is his favourite fantasy, yet here he was with her and completely tongue-tied. He felt like a fool.

"No need to say anything, Alec. I know just the thing to show my appreciation for your kindness. Just you sit there, Honey, and don't move."

She beamed another radiant smile, patted his hand gently, slid quietly off her chair and vanished under the table. He felt her fingers working deftly at the zipper of his fly, and his body jumped slightly in surprise. He looked around the restaurant, but no-one was paying the slightest attention to their table.

"No. No. Stop" he whispered desperately, panicking in case someone saw what she was doing.

There was no answer from under the table, but he felt her fingers extract his stiffened cock from his underwear. The coolness of the air on his cock lasted only a fraction of a second then was immediately replaced by the warm, wetness of Lucy's gorgeous mouth. The sensation was exquisite, but he was still nervous as a kitten.

"Please stop. STOP!" he whispered again, growing frantic.

"You want me to stop?" His wife's voice jolted him awake.

Alec stared at the ceiling of his bedroom, momentarily confused. The hero of our story is Alec Hughes, and he has just been brought back to reality with a disappointing thump.

"Are you OK, Alec?" He lifted his head and looked down the length of his body to see his naked wife, Pam, kneeling between his spread legs. She had his cock in her hand, and a thin trace of saliva hung between her mouth and the tip of the stiff member. Looking past his cock, he could see her breasts dangling provocatively.

"Do you really want me to stop?" she asked in a slightly astonished voice.

"No Sweetie, don't stop" he sighed. "I was having a dream." He let his head flop back onto the pillow. He felt a profound sense of disappointment that his date with Lucy Liu was nothing but a dream. Pam smiled and lowered her head, taking his cock into her mouth once more. Her head rose and fell slowly, her fingers grasping the shaft firmly, masturbating him as she sucked.

Pam preferred sex in the morning. By evening, after a long day at her real estate office, she was tired and just wanted to sleep. If he tried to get amorous when she was tired she would simply push him away. However, after a good night's sleep, she was often rarin' to go. After seven years of marriage, they had figured out each other's likes and dislikes, and morning sex was OK with him too. She had a very high sex drive, and liked lots of fucking, but it was all a matter of timing. When she was in the mood for fucking, she was the best wife any man could ever hope for. As he slowly awakened from his dream, Alec recognized that Pam was in the mood for fucking this morning.

Thoughts of Lucy lingered in his head as he felt the orgasm building in his loins. His hips began to rise and fall slowly. Pam felt the movement in his body and knew that he was close to coming. Her head bobbed faster and she tightened the grip on his cock. She sucked harder. He came quickly, with a loud groan. He reached down and held Pam's head as cum squirted into her mouth. She held her head steady, but her hand continued to work up and down furiously. The only sounds in the bedroom were of her breathing heavily through her nose, and his groans of ecstasy as he pumped gobs of cum into her wet mouth. Very slowly his orgasm faded, and Pam slowed the movement of her hand. His hips gradually stopped thrusting and he lay motionless on the bed. After a minute or so of silence, Pam slid her mouth off his wilting cock. With her lips tightly closed to stop his cum from spilling out of her mouth, she gave him a smile and rose from the bed. She waggled her fingers at him in a playful wave, and walked toward theiren suite bathroom.

He watched her from behind as she walked away, realizing what a stunning woman she is. Her waist is tiny, but her hips swell out delightfully and form a beautiful curved ass. Her long dark hair hangs down three or four inches below her shoulders. Her legs are shapely and well-toned. That gorgeous creature had just given him a fantastic blow-job. He realized what a lucky guy he is, knowing that any red-blooded man would change places with him in a flash. He heard the toilet flush as she got rid of his cum from her mouth, then the water in the sink ran as she brushed her teeth. The water was turned off, and she re-entered the bedroom. As she walked back to bed he drank in the full-frontal nudity view of his wife. Her triangle of jet-black pubic hair, under a perfectly flat stomach, contrasted nicely with her pale skin. Her narrow waist looked even nicer from the front. Her smallish, 'B' cup breasts bounced slightly as she walked toward him, without the slightest hint of sag. Her nipples were dark, a sure sign that she was sexually aroused.

She slid back onto the bed and snuggled close to him, her head resting on his shoulder, her hand stroking his chest. He had one arm around her shoulder, stroking her back. With his free hand, he gently brushed one of her nipples. The nipple puckered under his touch, and he knew that they would not be getting out of bed for a while yet.

"Good morning, Honey. How did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"You were magnificent, as always. Thanks. It's a great way to wake up in the morning."

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Huh? Oh, that? It was nothing."

"Don't lie to me" she giggled. "I can read you like a book. Maybe I should have asked 'Who were you dreaming about?'" She plucked hard at his nipple, making him yelp with pain.

"Ouch, Honey, that hurt. OK, I was dreaming that I was having dinner with a movie star."

He tweaked her nipple in return, but she didn't react.

"A movie star, huh? Let me guess ... you were having dinner with Lucy Liu!"

He looked at her in amazement. "How did you know that?"

Pam snorted a laugh. "Only because you've rented every movie she has ever made, and you've watched them over and over and over, and you've told me fifty times that you think she's the hottest woman in Hollywood. That's how I know. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out." There was a brief pause. "Just as well I'm not the jealous type."

"By the way, I think you have good taste" she continued before he had a chance to answer. "Lucy seems a lot classier than those other Hollywood women. I can see why you are attracted to her. If I was a man, I would probably fancy her too."

He had no answer to that, and they both lay silently on the bed. He continued to caress and pull gently at her nipple. Pam rolled off his shoulder and onto her back. He rolled onto his side, keeping their bodies pressed close together. Her eyes were closed and he watched her breasts rise and fall as she breathed deeply.

"Were you fucking Lucy in your dream?" she asked quietly, without opening her eyes.

"She was giving me a blow job" he replied.

"That would be nice for you. Would you like to fuck her? She's very beautiful."

He knew that Pam was beginning to fantasize about something, and he also knew that if he played along with the fantasy it could lead to more great sex.

"Yes, I would like to fuck her, but only in a fantasy. Fantasies are wonderful because you can imagine anything you want, and no-one gets hurt. So fucking Lucy Liu in a fantasy would be great, but I have an even better fantasy." He spoke slowly and quietly and let his hand slide down Pam's body while he spoke, stroking her belly, letting his fingers occasionally brush the top of her pubic hair. He was also encouraging her to let her imagination run wild.

"What could be better for you than fucking your favorite movie star?" Pam asked, her voice still a whisper.

"What would be better would be to watchyou fuck her" he answered, his voice also lowered to a whisper. He leaned forward and brushed her lips with his, gently giving them a slight touch of his tongue. Her tongue darted out briefly, seeking to touch his.

"You would like to see me and Lucy having sex together?" She had raised her eyebrows in surprise, but her eyes stayed closed. Her quiet words were more of a statement than a question.

"Only in a fantasy" he lied. The thought of those two beautiful women in bed together was highly erotic, and he felt a stirring in his groin.

"I don't want to have sex with a woman" Pam said flatly, and he thought that the fantasy was dying. There was a very long pause while Alec continued to stroke her. "But if I had no choice andhad to have sex with a woman, I would want it to be with Lucy Liu. I wouldn't want todo anything to her, but she could use my body any way she wanted. I think she would be a gentle lover. Maybe she could teach me things to make me a better wife for you." Pam's voice was so quiet she was almost inaudible.

"If you were a prisoner in her mansion, for example, and had to fuck her in order to be released, then you would fuck her, right? You wouldn't have a choice in a situation like that." Alec was hopefully creating a fantasy for Pam that she could relate to. He knew that what he had just said could end everything, and she could simply rise up and get out of bed. Or it could appeal to her in the sexy mood she was in, and they would continue to play out her fantasy.

"If I was her prisoner, I would have to do everything she wanted to gain my freedom, or she could keep me locked up forever." His words hadn't turned her off. She wanted to keep going with the fantasy!

"That's right, darling. All you have to do is give her everything she wants, and you will be set free." His hand stayed down around her groin, and he ran his fingers lightly through her pubic hair.

The room was silent and he continued to caress his wife's pubic hair. Her breathing was becoming faster. Her eyes remained closed. Then suddenly:

"OK, Lucy, I surrender. I'll do anything you want, if you'll let me go home afterwards." She gave a deep sigh of resignation. Her fantasy was becoming real to her.

"Then spread your legs for me Pam" he said quietly.

"Yes, Lucy, anything you want" she whispered, and her legs moved wide apart. "This is my first time with a woman and I don't know what to do" she added.

"I'll be gentle with you, but you must do everything I tell you, otherwise I will be forced to rape you. If my prisoners don't cooperate, I rape them." He took on the role of Lucy Liu, speaking forcefully.

"Yes, I'll cooperate. Please don't rape me. Please."

Alec moved down the bed so that he was lying between Pam's spread-open thighs. His face was only a few inches from her pussy. He had seen it many times, licked it many times, and fucked it many times, but it always aroused him to see it up close. He could smell the lust emanating from her body.

"In that case, use your fingers to open up your pussy for me. I want to see all of you."

"Yes, Lucy" she replied, and her hands slid to her crotch, spreading the lips of her pussy apart. He could see the entrance to her body, and it was glistening wetly with her juices. He put his hands under her thighs and pushed them up until her feet were flat on the bed, keeping her legs well spread apart.

"Before I fuck you, I want to watch you masturbate. Get yourself wet for me."

"Yes," Pam replied, and she brought her hands down to her crotch. Her fingers spread apart the cleft in her flesh and she began to stroke her pussy lips and rub at her clit. She sighed heavily.

He inserted two fingers into her wet hole, and began to lightly finger-fuck his wife. He moved his face forward and began to lick her pussy, his tongue following the path of her fingers. He licked her stiff little clit. Her body trembled and her hips rose slightly off the bed.

"Does that feel good, Pam?"

"Yes, Lucy, it feels wonderful. Is this how women fuck each other?" He was a bit startled at the question. Pam was clearly well into the fantasy, and he could feel her muscles tighten their grip on his fingers and feel her hips pushing back at his hand. He knew that he was going to have a wonderful fuck soon.

"Yes, Pam, this is one way we fuck each other" He continued in the role of Lucy Liu. "We also use a dildo shaped like a long, thick cock. "Would you like me to fuck you with my big dildo, Pam?"

"Yes, you can do anything you want to me."

His cock was now stiff and he wanted to feel it inside his beautiful wife. Her body was doing small gyrations on the bed, and she was as aroused as he had ever seen her. He moved up over her body, pulling her hands away from her crotch and pinning her arms over her head. He pressed his mouth hard onto hers, and her mouth opened wide to let their tongues push and probe against each other. He pulled his mouth away from hers, leaving her mouth wide open and her tongue searching the emptiness for his. He seized one of her nipples between his lips, and pulled on it hard, causing her to gasp aloud in pain and pleasure.

"I'm going to mount you with my dildo, Pam. This is a long, thick dildo especially for two women. This dildo is my cock and it has two ends to it. I have one end deep in my own cunt, and I'm going to fuck you with the other end. You're going to get fucked hard by Lucy Liu. Are you ready, Pam?"

"I'm ready! I want you to fuck me hard, Lucy, fuck me hard. Make me come with your big cock. Fill me up with your big cock and make me come!! Fuck me!"

Pam was arching her back, trying to get closer to him. He released her arms so that he could push down harder. Her eyes were screwed shut and she was gasping and panting. He put his arms over her knees and pushed her legs back up against her chest, bending her body almost double. Alec positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Here it comes, Pam, get ready for Lucy's big cock," and he pushed downward. Her wet cunt swallowed his entire cock in one big gulp, and he was buried to the hilt in her warmth.

A long slow "Aaaaah" escaped from her mouth and she pushed up under him, trying to get his cock deeper inside her body.

"That feels wonderful, Lucy, wonderful!" she whispered. "Fuck me hard. Hard."

So he did. He thrust and thrust and thrust as hard as he could, while his wife thrust back at him equally as hard. She clawed at his body, and whimpered in pleasure as both of them experienced shattering orgasms. For the second time that morning he gasped and grunted as he shot gobs of cum into her body, and she milked his cock with her cunt muscles until she had dragged every last drop of moisture out of him. They fucked and fucked and fucked until, exhausted, they could fuck no more. Movement in their bodies gradually slowed to a stop. Long after their orgasms had ended they lay silently, him still lying on top of her bent-over body, her knees level with her face, both covered in sweat and slowly recovering.

After a long silence, she straightened her legs out, and his flaccid cock dropped out of her soaking pussy. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him off her body. He rolled off her, onto his back. After another long pause, she arose from the bed, stopped alongside him, and held out her hand towards him. He got up, took her hand, and together they walked wordlessly to the shower. She started the shower, adjusted the temperature of the water, then opened the door to the shower stall and led him inside. Inside the spacious stall they let the water cascade over them. She had her eyes closed again, and she looked strikingly beautiful as the water ran down her face and body.

Alec noticed that her nipples were still erect, but he also knew that there would be no more sex that morning, and that she was merely basking in the warm afterglow of a massive orgasm. She was moving only enough for the water to soak her all over. He lifted a large bar of soap and began to wash her. He washed her back, then her arms, and she raised her arms so that he could wash her armpits. He soaped her breasts and belly and pubic hair, and when he reached her thighs, she moved her legs apart so that he could wash the most intimate areas between her legs. When he had soaped her whole body, she bent over at the waist, and he soaped her thoroughly between the butt cheeks. For a brief moment he considered slipping a finger into her tight anus. He had done it on previous occasions, with mixed results. The soap would have made it an easy entry, but he immediately knew that it could have spoiled the moment for her, and he resisted the temptation. He then guided her body beneath the heaviest part of the water flow, and ensured that every trace of soap was washed away. He took one of her wet, erect nipples in his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. She cradled his head in her arms, pulling his head against her breast and murmuring with contentment.

Then she washed his body, taking a long time, and being very slow and careful when she was washing his genitals. When she was done, she held his cock gently in her hand, and gave him a long, lingering affectionate kiss on the mouth, the water splashing their faces as they kissed. She switched off the water and they got out of the shower to dry themselves.

Not a word had been spoken since they fucked.

Alec was dressed first, as Pam had to dry her hair, and he went downstairs to the kitchen and made coffee with bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. He was drinking his coffee when Pam walked into the kitchen, dressed for work in the real estate office, and looking like a million dollars. She was wearing a short dark blue skirt and jacket, and a white blouse. A sky blue silk scarf around her neck was a delightful touch. Her skin was glowing with colour and vitality. Did she always look this good, or was she looking especially good today?

"Hi Honey" he said. "You're looking fabulous today, more so than usual."

"I wonder why that is?" she replied with a smile. "Possibly because I've just had the best sex of my entire life, do you think?" She sat down beside him and sipped her coffee.

"There's plenty more where that came from" he said, giving her a wink.

"I certainly hope so, lover boy. Just don't expect me to welcome Lucy Liu into our bed every time. Three's a crowd, and all that!" She held his gaze, a small smile on her lips.

"You're the only one I need, Honey, but inviting Lucy along once in a while could be an exciting change of pace."

She smiled again, and looked at him with huge brown eyes. "OK, once in a while, maybe. But we might not get the same results every time. This morning has set high expectations for the future. Expectations that Lucy might not be able to meet." She returned his wink provocatively, still smiling.

He nodded. "I think she, and I, can rise to the occasion when we have a drop-dead gorgeous woman like you to inspire us. Especially when that gorgeous woman is naked and feeling frisky."

"Ha! Flattery will get you everywhere" she laughed.

"But don't forget" she continued seriously, her smile faded, "we have to keep our fantasy lives separate from our real lives. Don't let this morning's events give you any funny ideas. Despite what happened in bed just now, I'm strictly heterosexual." She looked at him in a meaningful manner. "Anyway, that was enough sex to keep me going for a while, and now I have to get to work. I have a very busy day ahead of me. I hope I'll be able to concentrate after that wonderful threesome." She looked at him and smiled again.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers