Real Estate Lady

Story Info
Husband cuckolded by real estate lady.
1.2k words
3.59
57.9k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sandy, has been working at a Real Estate office in a wealthy area of town for about three years now. She has been very successful and was recently promoted to office manager.

The office is owned by a successful guy, who owns offices in several locations around the state. I have met him a few times and he is very personable and around 50 years old, a little older than Sandy.

Sandy always dresses very smartly for the office and always shows a little cleavage and wears her skirts quite short to show off her great legs with high heels and shiny hose. Most of her clients are middle aged guys and most enjoy flirting with her.

I have always been a leg/ stockings/nylons/pantyhose lover as long as I can remember and quite often I would feel pangs of jealousy as she leaves the house in the morning, dressed to kill. Many a time I would have liked to grab her, lift up her skirt and fuck her there and then.

I often kid her about the guys at work and the clients lusting after her, but she always laughs off my suggestions. She loves sex and we will often play around for a while, when she comes home, before we have dinner or go out to see friends. From time to time she will be a little late coming home as she has a lot more paperwork to do now, but she always calls me to warn me and I never had any reason to suspect that she was doing anything other than working.

Then, a few weeks ago a golfing buddy said he had bumped into Sandy in a local bar after work and how good she looked. She had spoken to him and introduced him to her boss. That was strange as Sandy had not mentioned it and I just presumed that she had been working late. I didn't mention it to her and more or less forgot about it until last week when she mentioned that she would be late home, as her boss wanted her to accompany him to dinner with some important clients. She said they would be going to a popular steak house downtown, which we frequented ourselves from time to time, and not to wait up for her.

I offered to pick her up when they were finished and drive her home in case she had a few too many drinks but apparently she had arranged to leave her car at the office and her boss would drop her home. I said I would be happy to collect her from the restaurant myself, but she was insistent that it was not necessary. He would drop her home and I could take her into work the following morning. She was not sure what time she would be home, so I should not wait up for her.

It all sounded a bit suspicious, so I decided to check up on her. I drove to the restaurant and waited in the parking lot across the street. By the time I saw them come out of the restaurant and walk over the road to the parking lot it was already dark. I slumped down in the seat and could just see them getting into a car parked about ten cars down from where I was parked. I waited for them to pull out, but I could see them talking and eventually he leant over and kissed her. I got an immediate pang of jealousy in my stomach but resisted the temptation to jump out of my car and confront them.

After a short time they parted and their car pulled out of the lot. I pulled out behind them at a safe distance but I could see the outline of their heads in my headlights. I could see she was sitting very close to him and their heads were very close, then, when we left the main city lights, I saw her head dip down and disappear. I thought that she was probably retrieving something from her handbag but when she did not reappear I realized that she was sucking his cock. I thought about pulling past them and stopping their car and confronting them there and then. But my jealousy was subsiding and I was becoming aroused.

Sandy gave fabulous head and I was imagining just how he must have been feeling as she slid his cock in and out of her soft mouth. I could not believe that here I was watching my wife suck another man's cock, and I was getting hard. I was also deciding how I was going to arrive home first in time to enter the house before they arrived when he pulled over into a parking lot not far from our house. I drove quickly home, undressed, put out all the lights and got into our king size bed. Around 30 minutes later, I heard the car pull up outside and the car door closing.

I heard Sandy enter the house and come upstairs. My cock was still rock hard and when she quickly undressed and joined me in bed I pretended to wake up and kissed her. I could taste the cum in her mouth and it turned me on even more. I could not wait to get my cock inside her. Her cunt was soaking wet and I fucked her harder than ever. She was also really turned on and she came after just a few strokes of my cock. I had never been so hard and I pulled out, moved up to her head and fucked her mouth. The thought of being the second cock in her mouth within such a short time was enough to push me over the edge and I shot torrents of spunk into her. She did her best to swallow it all but when I pulled out and kissed her, my tongue could still feel the cum.

We both quickly fell asleep and the next morning nothing was said. She dressed as usual in a short tight skirt and sheer hose with high heels and I drove her to work. I spent the whole day thinking about her at work with her boss, wondering if anything was happening between them. My cock was rock hard all day. I couldn't wait for her to get home. While she was preparing Dinner, I could not resist any longer and fucked her from behind over the kitchen table. She was soaking wet and we both came very quickly.

We ate dinner together in silence and then she asked me what had made me so horny. I could not hold back and told her how I had seen her with her boss in the car and how excited I was. Later that evening she started to tell me more about her relationship with him and how long it had been going on. She could tell it was exciting me and within a short time we were fucking again. Since then our sex life has been quite frantic.

She admitted that she needed more sex than I was giving her and had been playing away from home for some time. She had kept it from me because she did not want to risk a break up. She tells me she still loves me and wants to stay together. Being a cuckold is something I thought I would never put up with but I can't wait for her to come home after work and tell me what she has been up to all day.

More to come...