Real Life Kink

Story Info
Niki gives a prostate massage and takes cum in mouth!
1k words
4.24
95.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another true to life adventure shared by my loving girlfriend and I. Again, I hope to be able to write about a threesome (FMF) in the near future, if we can find the right bisexual woman!)

"Baby? Would you like me to fuck you?" Niki cooed.

Her face and neck was still flushed bright red from her recent orgasm ten minutes before-it had taken her that long to come back to earth. I thought about her question for a moment before I answered because I loved the feeling of her fucking me good with her strapon cock, but I was a little sore after our last session-she really did me good!

"Hmmm, sweets, I think I want you to use your new vibe on me this time..." I replied to her.

"Ooooh-you are sooo naughty sometimes-and I love it!" Niki jumped up, grabbing both the lube and the vibe.

The vibe we just got for her is a slim 7 incher with a highly curved tip to hit either a woman's G-spot or man's prostate. It had been sending her to cloud nine, so I kinda wanted to try too. Niki rolled me onto my belly, smacked my ass good, and told me to raise my butt in the air. I felt very vulnerable doing so, especially after a few more spanks!

Niki leaned in and I felt her tongue feather over my asshole as she teased me...I heard an involuntary groan which I realized came from me! That did it for her-she could resist no more, and dove in, licking me with total abandon, shoving her velvety tongue as far in as she could, then swirling around, making sure to set off every single nerve. All too soon, her licking stopped; but I heard to bottle of lube pop open and knew I wouldn't be waiting long!

She let the lube warm on her fingers a moment before rubbing me down, teasing my tight ass with her fingers, then sliding one, then two fingers into me, working them deeper as I grunted and moaned in pleasure. Then my ass was empty for a minute, but only a minute!

"Are you ready for the ride of your life, baby?" Niki teased. "I am ready to slide the vibe in-are you ready for it?"

"Please..." It was all I got out before she began pushing it in.

It slid in easily even with the curve. Niki paused when it was about four inches deep inside me, and smiled a naughty smile as she turned on the power-making my whole body jump! Wow, that little bugger really packs a wallop! She reached between my spread knees and stroked my hard cock while working the vibe deeper still, wiggling the tip inside me while rubbing my balls and stroking my cock.

I wanted to watch some of the action so I asked her to change positions. She removed the vibe and I rolled over to my back, opening my legs for her as my hard cock bounced around.

"Do you like that baby? You took almost the whole thing in you, so you must have!" Niki playfully teased. "And now you can watch while I put it back in!"

Without further ado, the vibe entered my ass again. My head tilted back on its own volition and as she planted a hand on my cock, a deep moan let loose from within me. I could feel it sliding even deeper as she stroked me from between my legs.

"Yes! Stroke my cock! Damn, babe, that feels so good!" I blathered.

"Stroke it, or...suck it?" Niki asked.

"Suck me baby! Take my cock-all of it!" Such a silly question!

Her mouth felt exquisite as the tip of my cock slid into it, then into her throat. She would bob her head, sucking me deep and hard, then stroke me while she caught her breath and talked dirty to me.

"Cum for me! I want it!" she breathed before sucking some more. "I want your cum! Gimme your cum!" and took me back in her mouth.

She had me so hot and manipulated me just the right way that I had my first multi-orgasm with a partner! I had several smaller orgasms in her hand and mouth; my body totally taking control from my brain and moving on its own, my breath ragged, hips bucking as I thrust into her hot wet mouth and then she hit my prostate just right and I felt the rumblings of a monster orgasm approaching.

"Oooh, god, don't stop! Yes, just like that-keep going! Ahhhh...ahhhh...." I was completely out of control now!

My first squirt of cum caught Niki by surprise, right as she took my cock into her mouth-it was a hard squirt with lots of cum, making her choke for a moment, taking my cock out of her mouth, leaking a thick stream of cum from her mouth to my belly. I was hopeful that she could take me back into her mouth and suck me through my orgasm-I love cumming in her mouth!

As if reading my mind, Niki gobbled my cock deep once more, sucking hard as I filled her mouth completely with my hot sticky cum-she caught every drop and kept sucking me through the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced! She didn't stop until my spasms quit and I begged her to stop, which was a few minutes later.

Now it was my turn to catch my breath and have a bodacious blush across my face and neck, lol. Niki cleaned us up a bit and laid down with me, snuggled up against me, letting me recover-good thing, because I couldn't move at the time!

"Was that good, lover?" Niki implored, looking deep into my glazed over eyes and then stealing a quick kiss.

"Baby, that was more amazing than you know...listen to me, still outta breath!" I said with a playful spank on the ass. "And, after I recover, I am gonna make you cum even harder, sweets..." I informed her, pulling her in to kiss her deeply...