Real Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you allright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about my wife."

"I thought about your wife a few times tonight too."

Susan slapped him playfully. "Bad husband!"

"You don't think it would have been fun to watch the two of them together?"

"Well yeah, it still would be, but I don't think that's what Xan meant." She turned to me with concern. "Is Jen going to be allright with this?"

"I think so. I wouldn't have done this otherwise. She might be bugged by some part of it or wish it was handled differently or something, but I don't think it will be a fight or anything. It's just that, how do I tell her? I mean do I say, 'Hey babe we had this amazingly kinky scene, wish you could have been there.'"

"Might I suggest," Johan said seriously, "that telling her involve some of the same chardonnay you brought over tonight. It seems to break down inhibitions very well."

"Yeah." I looked around for my glass. "How much did we drink anyway?"

Susan found the bottle we had been drinking, It was still half full. "A bottle and a half between three people. We're not drunk. It just feels like it."

"In which case I'd probably better be going." I stood up and the room spun. I sat down again. "Jesus, are you sure that was only our second bottle?"

"Yeah. You're just on a sex high. You need to chill out for a minute okay?"

"Okay... okay."

12