Real Love

Story Info
He finally shows his feelings.
1k words
3.72
29k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a man who was lost within himself. He tried to hide it by always talking to everyone around about everything except his real feelings. He had been hurt by love in the past, and now he's to afraid of getting involved and getting hurt again... but he hasn't learned the fact that if he was going to ever find love again, he will have to open up and get involved to experience real love...but to get there he will have to risk getting hurt a few times before the right one comes around...

This man is oblivious to the one real woman who can change his views on love... From their very first meeting this woman knew in her heart that she had a special connection with this man. There was a chemistry between them. It was easy to tell he felt something for her, but would not allow himself to admit it... Even though she had been hurt by love in the past she was willing to open her heart and try again, cautiously... She soon found herself opening up to this man... He talked a lot, but not about his feelings.. She decided not to push him. They casually dated for a period, but he was still hesitant about his true feelings...

Then one day he suddenly disappears. She finds out that he moved back to his previous home town, and previous girlfriend... It was about a month before he got in contact with her. He said it was something he had to do. To try one last time, but to no avail. To finally put a closure on the past...

She decided to move on with her life and try and start dating again... She dated several guys, but to her, none of them were worth a second date... She did not feel a connection with any one , not the way she did before.

One day at work, she looked up and thought she was dreaming, but walking toward her was the man from her past, the man of her dreams... She jumped up and ran to him, embracing him so tightly... They were holding each other tightly as to never let go... But they did and they sat and talked and agreed to meet later...

That night they met in the park, at the site of their first meeting... They start talking like nothing has ever happened... But each of them realize they need to talk about it... It's hard at first, but as they look into one another's eyes, everything becomes so easy, he finally lets his feelings for her come out... He tells her that he had to deal with the past and leave it there before he could start a new life with her... And now he was ready... And with that he gave her the biggest most passionate kiss he could give her... They decide to go to her place and celebrate.

They arrive and go in and as soon as they get in the door he gives her another passionate kiss... She sits him on the sofa, and puts on some music, and offers him a drink, he declines saying she is all that he needs... They look deep into one another's eyes and the rest of the world disappears... Each move in closely for a soft sensuous kiss ... She starts to gently kiss all around his lips, and slowly over to his earlobe and she could feel him shiver all over, she knew he liked it... While kissing around the earlobe and down the neck, her hands are gently caressing his chest and body. Kissing her way down to his nipples and softly sucking on them, she could feel his whole body tensing and relaxing at certain movements... Using her moist tongue she dances it down to the top of his pants, she can see the bulge of his manhood just panting and trying to get out, she unzips his pants to let out the passion beast within...

She watched in awhhh as it danced around... She gave a quick kiss and softly licking around the crown and down the length of the shaft and back up a few times, and kissing on the tip and running her tongue up and down the slit at the tip. She then slowly places her lips around the crown and engulfs it and works her way down the length of the shaft... With each movement up and down she adds more suction power and also uses her hand to add to the motion at the base and fondles the balls ever so gently... She could feel him pulsating and throbbing beneath her lips and she knew he was getting close, but she wanted him to wait...

Gently removing her mouth, she kisses his legs and back up to his chest and neck, and back to his luscious lips.. More passionate kissing and the tongue war is on... He starts kissing his way around her neck and earlobes, he can feel her quiver, and moves oh so softly down to her breasts, while caressing one he takes the other one into his mouth and begins to suck on it.. He can feel her tensing up and relaxing with each sucking motion. He knows this is really turning her on,. He moves one hand down to her moist pussy and runs his finger up and down, and in and out.

After a few moments of this she was wanting the real thing... She slowly takes his head and moves it up to hers and then taking his hands she rolls him over and climbs on top of him and slowly and gently inserts his rockhard cock into her wet pussy, and with this they both let out a sigh... She then starts pumping on his hard shaft, up and down and around, she continues for a long time, and kissing in the process, until she can feel she is about to explode and she can tell he is getting ready, and a few more good hard tight strokes and they cum together in ecstasy... After which they lay there embracing and fall asleep in each others arms...

This is the new beginning of a wonderful relationship, becoming 'Real Love'...