Real Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike watched as the bulbous head of the object opened her up and her lube oozed out to coat it. Shannon lay there legs splayed, her hand between them urging the black cock dildo into herself with one hand while her other groped a bare breast.

Then it was inside of her. It was inside of her and she was fucking it and it was fucking her. Eyes closed on her back on the bed Mike watched as Shannon took all ten inches of the thick black bone. Bucking her hips and pumping her gash with it while he watched. She lay there, fucking the black plastic, working herself up until she came.

"Fuck yeah baby! Get some! Fuck that cock!" Mike had encouraged, his hand in his own throbbing rod.

Shannon did as she was told, fucking herself to climax. Once her orgasm subsided she smiled up from between her spread legs leaving the cock hanging from her cunt.

"Ready for sloppy seconds honey?" She asked smiling and was rewarded by having Mike climb onto the foot of the bed and crawl, cock in hand, up to her.

He dove face first into her red box, eating out her honey hole while she squealed in pleasure, stopping only at her command and moving up to shove his dick between his wife's rack letting her suck the cock head poking between them as he thrusted.

He watched his wife work, admiring her talent as he moved a hand down to her cunt and toyed with the object buried ten inches into her.

"Yeah, that's a good girl! Suck that D bitch! Fuck!"

Mike pulled back and climbed on top of her, pulling her toy out and tossing it between her tits. He knelt between her thighs and eased into her familiar hot wet and still tight pussy.

Shannon counted four orgasms, Mike said he got out two and would have gone for a third had it not been so late and had they not collapsed, naked covered in their sex, in each other's arms and fallen asleep.

12