Realistic Compromises...

Story Info
About making choices to work in the porn industry...
1k words
4.2
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck you gonna do with your life...the question echoed in her head in all angles...she was completing an acting degree, quite late in life too...thing was she liked directing more, and enjoyed skit writing...

People always feel that you're supposed to do things in some structured right hand path...but when you're almost forty and very sex starved and dealing with dumb assholes in the professional world, different paths begin to appear...

She thought of being a porn actress, but the anal sex that was popular wasn't her thing...she was too straight to go that way, when one of her exes tried it with her she felt odd...she felt like a strange homosexual though she would of loved to wear a strap on and fuck him or any hot homosexual from behind, especially if they had nice long hair to pull as she bulled them from behind...she liked to wear her hair short, she'd rather the man be the peacock, and she liked them to suck the back of her neck, or to feel them strangling her from behind with their hands as they fucked her like an animal...

Her pussy was naturally horny and she felt having something up her ass was like taking an enema...but if a man wanted it up his, she'd do it for him, and whip his ass when she fucked him from behind...the thought made her stick her hand in her panties under her loose short skirt and start to rub her clit, as if scratching a terrible itch...

It would be great to get a very hot young man, and create a name for him in the porn industry, she thought...oh she'd set some good scenes, sometimes she found modern clips were becoming boring as stuffing a turkey, maybe some men did stuff the turkey with their cocks(she wondered) ...but yeah the thought of controlling a hot young man on a set...telling him what to do, giving him a couple willing vaginas to fuck...ohhhh, she loved seeing hot men enjoy their art and make other women happy...it wouldn't matter if her pussy was cumming soaking up her underwear while this was going on..she'd be very professional about it...somehow, though she wanted a character like that to bribe her, suck her ass, technically and realistically...or she would of liked the idea of paying such a man money to fuck her, to be her man whore...it was a real dream for her to run a male whorehouse, pimping men and sometimes punishing them, tying them up and beating them while she stood there naked in see through pantyhose and hi-heeled boots...

She smiled to herself remembering the days when she was once some trophy wife...she remembered then, that she wanted to pay a hooker to come home and fuck with her husband. She knew he wanted to have anal sex and because she loved pleasing him, she'd pay the hooker to let him fuck her in the ass...she would watch, and play with herself, and let the hooker suck her pussy at the same time, but one thing for sure she would of definitely taped the moment...then she just wanted to see him happy, excited, cumming in some asshole that pleased him...and in return she wanted nothing else, just him loving her for making him happy...but those days never came, he grew jealous of the attention she was getting in show biz circles...and everything came to a halt...in those days she did the very decent moral play, now she thought of creating the oral play haha...she would often tell herself and friends she hated men, but she secretly really loved them...loved seeing them grow weak when they cum, loved hearing them moan and get excited and happy when their dick got inside and they started pounding it harder and harder till they had no control, over that hot fountain erupting...when she observed them fucking other women in sex scenes, all she could think was, yes you lucky bitch you take that fucking cock, you know you want it...and she would feel so turned on by the excitement built up by the man or men fucking that bitch or those bitches...

I need to create and direct screenplays for porn movies she thought...once a friend who worked on such a set told her that at times they would tickle the man's wood with a long feather plume when he was having problems staying hard...and she would think of finding a scenario where a masked shaped voluptuous woman in garters would be riding and tickling some guy's testicles with a long black or white feather plume...what a sexy prop to work with she thought...thinking of her nipples hardening at the thought of taking that feather plume, and passing it over them...

She didn't care to be the hot young starlets being nailed in the scenes she wrote, she just loved the challenge the art of watching it and appearing normal...though her panty liner would of been drenched in pussy cream and juices...and that's where acting classes paid off, because being professional and appearing hard to get was the other scene she wanted to create, because she didn't want them to just fuck her for a dare, but to really want to fuck her because their desire was out of control...see fucking on a dare would result in the quick boring five minute sex where she would be left, frustrated with an aching kitty...but if they wanted something with a need they would take the time to impress...and she liked the idea of having secret affairs...the mystery of hiding things and appearing one way when there was always a lot more...

It is said in life you should always enjoy your job, and that day she realised that maybe for her it was in directing and writing porn scenes, they idea of such a goal excited her...making many men happy excited her as much as gang banging with all of them that was her motto to produce...and she wanted to produce scenes to make their cocks cum twice...if it were possible...scenes that would make men never lack viagra...yeah that's what I'm gonna do with my life, make fucking foreplay and sex action scenes more real and the ultimate fantasy...people could hate me for it, she thought, but I'm gonna be that character in the end holding their marriages and relationships together...