Reality Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers

Every Guild, Clan, Tribe, Legion, and other large scale player groups must have a symbol or design that identifies them on their outfit at all times. It could be in the form of a cape or tabard, or maybe even a tattoo, but the one rule is that it must be accessible to anyone's eyes. (Well, I don't want to join a group like that just yet, eh?)

Glass was interrupted by a female Dark Elf player who ran up to him from that very group he was just observing. "Ah, yes, how may I help you?" Glass didn't even need to ready himself for the encounter, his voice and mind instantly switched focus to the newcomer.

The Dark Elf player faintly blushed and instinctively tilted back as the extremely handsome player smiled in her direction. "I, um, my name is Minerva... What's yours?" The player softly introduced herself and then shouted out her request immediately after in nervousness.

Unperturbed, Glass spoke, "Minerva is it? That is quite a pretty name, especially for you. I, on the other hand, am Glass since I like glassware."

Minerva widened her eyes and shook her head to dispel all useless thoughts. She wasn't going to lose just because of a compliment and some sweet words. "I'm a member of the Guild, Dune Lions. A silly name, yes, but we're still a large guild with around 5,000 members." (In Rebellions, the average guild size is roughly 900 members.) Minerva coughed in her hand and continued, "Please accept an invitation to Dune Lions."

(And I just told myself I didn't want to join one of these anytime soon... Oh well, might as well see what they're offering and politely turn them down.) Glass rubbed the top of his head, "Uh, why? I'm only level 16, not very high and I'm not all that great."

Minerva saw no need in being secretive behind her reasons. As she was one of the top ranking members of Dune Lions, she and her fellow high ranked players were given the order to recruit a few attractive players for the sole reason of making their Guild look better. Not that she wasn't attractive herself, far from it as several people outside of the game had rated her looks quite highly. She and her nine fellow players from Dune Lions were here for recruitment.

Finally free from being overwhelmed by Glass' impeccable looks and nonchalant nature, Minerva continued her persuasive assault. "I was asked to recruit some handsome players like you to our Guild. Don't worry, you'll still get plenty of benefits upon joining and the advantages of joining a guild as prominent as ours are quite large. Right now our guild is looking to use improved recruitment type styles with a spokesperson like you so we can bolster our numbers so that we can rival the largest guilds someday soon. We'll also pay you as a spokesperson as a bonus too!"

Glass raised an eyebrow as he pondered her persuasive power. (I'm sure joining a guild like that would have its advantages... But I'm more interested in my group for now.) "Ah, I'm sorry. I'm in a group which I'm having fun with and I don't plan on joining a guild yet... Though I'll keep Dune Lions in mi-" Glass was suddenly cut off by an annoyed yell from elsewhere.

A good ten meters away was a male Dwarf player bearing the same half-cape as Minerva and a familiar looking female Catfolk player. (She's from the train with Song Ha-Sup...) Glass told himself silently.

The girl, being a member of the Catfolk race, had the notable feline features. For clothing, she wore seemingly heavy armor plates with a forest green coloring. She also wore a dark green hood laced with mystic runes on the fringe, though it was currently draped on her back.

The Dwarf player looked clearly annoyed as the Catfolk player looked the same but more lax. "Seriously?! All I did was invite you to Dune Lions and you bloody insult me? Christ!"

The Catfolk player rolled her eyes and sarcastically said, "Like I'd join a guild where a rude fatass like you is in. Besides, I'm working right now."

"It's a fucking game! Who the hell works in a goddamn game?"

"Damn it, Donner, be nicer and polite. You'll obviously never recruit anyone that way. Otherwise, what's the problem?" Minerva ran over towards the commotion between her fellow guild mate, Donner, and the Catfolk player. Glass followed close behind as he was somewhat involved.

"I WAS POLITE! Well, at first... Still, all I asked was, 'Would you like to join our guild, Dune Lions?'" Donner waved his hands in the air.

(It's my first time being so close to a Dwarf player. It must not be a terribly popular race. Not as short as I expected.) As Glass observed, Donner was only as tall as halfway of Minerva's chest, 140 something centimeters.

"Yea right, you were like this, 'Oi! Join our guild, Dune Lions 'cause you'll never get anywhere better!'" The Catfolk player formed a mock representation of Donner's face which was fairly stupid looking.

Donner, growing red with anger, shouted, "How about this? Let's duel! And if you lose, you join Dune Lions and if you win I'll leave you bloody alone!"

The Catfolk player smiled maliciously, "I don't mind... But some of my skills are support oriented so how about we involve these two in the same bet? If we lose, I and this handsome High Elf will join your guild, and if we win, you'll leave us alone. Ok? Cool!"

"Eh?" Glass could only grunt in reaction as he tried to process what flew past his ears.

"Oh don't worry, you and I will make a great team and kick some fatass ass!" The Catfolk player slapped Glass on his back and whispered in a seemingly flirtatious manner into his ear, "By the way, my name is Aria, yours?"

"Uh, Glass. I don't actually want to be involved in a guild..." Glass said as he tried to deny reality.

"Don't worry. Let's see, you're a Duelist? Ok I'll cast some spells and we'll blitz at them! And if you win, I'll rewaaard you!♪" Aria flippantly sidestepped until both she and Glass were at equal distances away from each other and their opponents.

"Seriously, Donner? Fine, I'll participate this time but don't do this again. You know people don't like it when you are arrogant towards them." Minerva took her position as Donner shrugged and did the same.

PvP duels were not uncommon in the slightest in Castle Port, and players soon learned to make way when one occurred. Already, a large circle had appeared in the street leaving openings on the far edges for others to pass through if they were uninterested.

A monotone announcer voice filled the air as each participant of the duel agreed to fight.

Duel beginning- Donner [Level 19 Berserker] and Minerva [Level 22 Duskcaller] Vs Glass [Level 16 Duelist] and Aria [Level 25 Battlemage].

Betting opened up on the sides like usual. "The Duelist is so hot! GO GLASS!" "Though the levels are everywhere, I'd say this is fairly even, right?" "Hey, Riker, what are the classifications for these guys?" "Alrighty, for those who don't know in this crowd, A Berserker is a full Warrior, Duskcaller is a cross Priest and Rogue class, Duelist is a cross Rogue and Warrior, and a Battlemage is a cross Mage and Warrior." "Gonna be quick with this much melee oriented classes..." "Bettin' all my cogs on me right now on the Duelist and Battlemage." "You're sure confident."

The countdown began at twenty seconds. 20...19...18...17...16...15...

"What if we end up losing?" Glass asked his partner for this duel.

"I have some connections, don't worry! I am a player moderator working for SonataCorp after all, so if they don't leave me alone, win or loss... I'll give that fatass an unbelievable amount of pain and suffering, MUAHAHA!"

(Scary.)

14...13...12...11...10...9...

"Besides, I doubt we'll lose in the first place."

Glass marveled at Aria's confidence, "How so? I've no doubt your good, but I'm not all that experienced in PvP combat."

"Call it women's intuition, a man like you, as attractive as you are, wouldn't know about it."

"Haha, yea..."

8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0!

Each of the four players drew their weapons and jumped back towards their comrade. It almost looked like a coordinated gymnastics events. Glass drew his Fang Sword while Aria pulled from her back a large claymore. Opposite of them, Donner pulled out two hand axes while Minerva whispered a word and summoned a long sword made of dark magic presumably because of one of her special skills.

Next to Glass, Aria mumbled the name of a special skill, "Gale Cut." She quickly slashed her sword horizontally at her opponents and a sharp wind screamed off. However, as she did that, she pulled on Glass' arm and pushed him into the forceful wind while whispering just loud enough for him to hear, "Ride the wind and take out the Dark Elf or at least keep her busy until I finish off the fatass!"

Nodding as he was pushed away, Glass literally rode the arc of wind that moved towards their opponent's position.

"Check it out! He's ridin' the wind!" "That's pretty rare to see, but it's possible."

Minerva clicked her tongue and yelled, "Dark Blades!" Dark Blades was the same skill that granted her original long sword.

She used it again and summoned many more dark swords that crowded around her arm until it looked like a hunchbacked porcupine. Out of excitement, she nearly drained her entire mana pool in creating the swords. She thrust forward with her numerous swords in Glass' direction closed her eyes in reflex towards the speeding wind.

Glass definitely saw himself getting painfully skewered until he decided something dangerous was in order. Gritting his teeth, he was just barely able to recite the name of his newest skill, "Lunge Leap! C'mon let's DO THIS AWESOMELY!" Glass accelerated into the air, and with the added speed and momentum, nothing could match his speed. It would take a whole lot of luck to be able to land safely exactly where he wanted, and luck he had.

Silence purveyed the audience as they stared dumbstruck at the result: Glass spread eagle above Minerva as if he was freefalling from an airplane, and his short sword piercing Minerva's face. The damage from the stab and the Gale Cut along drained her health down to a little above ten points, the momentum forcing her down to the ground and smacking her head against the pavement took the rest of her health away and she instantly respawned at the nearest church. Glass, out of sheer luck managed to front flip as he touched the ground and rolled forward until he stopped his momentum with his feet resulting in a perfect landing.

"Holy shit... That's beyond lucky at that point!"

One audience member just barely managed to utter that out.

The entire time, Donner was just as dumbstruck at the awesome spectacle and failed to see Aria's incoming attack.

Aria, being the only one unfazed, slashed downwards with her claymore, ripping past what little armor the Dwarf had and pressed a palm against his chest and said, "Volcano Palm."

Like a point blank shotgun blast, Donner went flying into the side of the closest building on the other side of the street as a clump of fire shaped like a palm hit him in the heart.

"And followed by a Piercing Bolt!" Aria aimed the tip of her claymore at Donner and fired off a sharp icicle that pinned the Dwarf to the building' wall.

Unable to react, Donner slammed into the building and found himself attached to the wall before his health depleted and respawned to the nearest church.

"I GOT THAT ALL RECORDED! TO THE INTERNET IT GOES!" After those words, cheering erupted from all sides of the audience as they celebrated the victory of Glass and Aria.

"Hmm, let's get out of here, teleport up!" Before the crowds could overwhelm them, Aria latched on to Glass' shoulder and teleported out.

...

"Eh what?"

"Short range teleportation is a player moderator exclusive ability. So basically, I'm being paid to play this game."

Aria and Glass had teleported into one of Castle Port's numerous inns, one that Aria just happened to have rented a room in.

"Oh wait, NOW I remember you... You're the nice lade that helped me when I was creating this character!" Glass enthusiastically pointed at Aria with two fingers.

"That makes me feel old..."

"Oh, sorry, you're actually probably just a year or two older than I am so no biggie."

As if a predator eyeing its prey, Aria stared at Glass warmly. Her eyes seemed to bore holes directly into his body. "Now what's a handsome specimen like you doing out here?"

"Playing the game, I guess." Glass nervously sipped the drink he ordered.

Whispering to herself quietly, Aria said, "He's quite dense..." Then speaking out loud, she said, "A normal answer, hmmm? Well, I'm here because I want to get to know better the cute guy I was fighting just now. That was an amazing move you pulled off, any girl would want to get their hands on you after that."

"Really?" Glass asked, clearly misunderstanding what Aria said. "What do you mean?"

However, as Glass misunderstood, Aria took it as a sign of playing coy. Usually the girl played coy, but she found it unbearably attractive, especially when coupled with Glass' looks. "I meant for you to glide along my Gale Cut and keep her busy... I didn't expect you to take advantage and leap forward with your own skill and take her out so easily. Even though this is a virtual reality game, you can't even see stunts like that actually helping without assistance. And you perfectly landed too!"

"I was just lucky."

"Modesty and you go well together, but you shouldn't be modest about that. Even if you did have a high luck stat, that would be tough to pull off. You really impressed me, and I like it when a hot guy like you impresses me." Aria flirted nonchalantly.

"Ah, thanks."

Aria couldn't tell if he was playing hard to get or not, but whatever it was, he was playing the game well. Time to get forward... "I purchased a private room in this inn, quite a spacious one too. Come join me for a little bit, or a long bit, upstairs." Aria smiled seductively as that connotations to her words finally got across to Glass.

(Wait, is she asking me to...)

Rebellions is a game for teenagers and adults. However, some of the content is purely adult oriented, like alcohol and drug use (it is impossible to get addicted and the effects to many drugs can be detrimental or beneficial to your in game character). However, there was also one big feature to the game which attracted a more perverted cliente, sex. Players are unable to enjoy the act or do anything related to sexual acts like getting naked in public and must be done within the confines of a private room or property. Of course, like in game alcohol, it is impossible for an underage player to engage in the act. Many players, especially couples, took advantage of the capabilities. However, as this was a virtual reality game, it was like experiencing sex with your own body, so it was not like players went into a lust driven frenzy.

(I'm a girl... Well, I'm a guy in game; I don't even know how this works! ) "Uh, but I-"

"Uh-uh. I'm not going to let a tease like you get away now, let's go!" Aria pulled Glass by one arm and nonchalantly dragged him upstairs.

Unable to comprehend what exactly was occurring and what may soon happen, Glass' mind was overloaded with thoughts. It's not that he didn't find Aria attractive, as he was interested in both persuasions. It was the mere fact that he wasn't a guy outside of Rebellions. He was the game's sole player who was playing a character opposite of his real gender, a girl. How those who were hermaphroditic were handled, he had no idea. All he did know was that he was being dragged into a romp with Aria where he had to use gear he was never equipped with in the first place.

(I wonder how it would feel) Glass found himself caving in to the temptation. It was an online game after all, it's not like he had to meet Aria outside in real life. (It would definitely be an interesting experience, and I never got anywhere with Petres... So why not?) Glass mulled it over in his mind, but he soon fell in to the perverted suggestion of using his new man parts to engage in man's natural desire to mate. (Other than pushing it in, all I got to do is what I do normally when I'm with a girl. I can do that!)

Now that he thought about it, Glass had never gotten a good look at his body without clothes or armor on. She had only seen his player model that time when he first created it, so now was a good chance to get a little more acquainted...

Glass followed Aria until they reached the inside of the room she had purchased. Wooden walls, floor, and ceiling were all that adorned the sides except for a single window and several landscape paintings.

"Now, I may be playing this game on account of work, but that doesn't mean I can't indulge in the local flavor." Aria brushed her head and cat-like ears.

Glass took in the full visage that is Aria: A rather pretty, if not sultry, player with thin fur like a cat and other features that a feline would own. On her head she had pointed ears that twitched with excitement, a little pink nose, dark blue narrowed eyes, and even whiskers. On her entire body was a thin set of fur tinted blue. As Glass and Aria began slowly stripping themselves of the heavier armor, Glass saw some of Aria's other interesting physical features.

(Jeez, she's much bigger than me in real life...) Glass noted as he observed Aria pull aside her breastplate. Though he couldn't get a good idea of the size through the undershirt, Glass estimated she was at least a D cup.

"Hmm, so you like 'em big, do you?" Aria turned her smile from a sarcastic sweetness into something more lascivious. "I like them this way too. Since you're obviously going to be doing more than just seeing, go to town."

Glass, who was now free of his leather armor and now in a loose fitting shirt and worn pants, formed a thrilled face and went along with Aria's suggestion.

Upon seeing Glass' expression, Aria laughed softly. "No matter how handsome the guy, they will always get this way upon seeing a good pair of tits, especially mine♪."

Glass approached the confident Aria, who was rightfully so, and wasted no time in placing his hands on top of her breasts.

Even through the fabric, Glass could feel the warmth from her bosom. Aria's feline fur even extended to her voluminous orbs, save for the sweet center.

Glass didn't knead too roughly or softly. He firmly pressed his fingers down as if feeling Aria's breasts through the fabric, or more accurately, as if the fabric never existed at all. Glass felt up Aria, slightly envious with her for the size of her chest.

"Eh, I prefer to have my meal served this way." Glass intentionally used a corny line as he flashed another one of his smooth smiles. He pushed he hands under Aria's shirt and lifted the fabric while resting his face against the lovely flesh.

"Ah!" A shrill squeal that didn't befit the Catfolk player left her lips as she felt skilled hands ravish her chest.

Originally, Aria didn't even mean to go this far, it wasn't like she slept with a decent looking player every so often. If it wasn't for Glass' unintentional charming behavior, she doubted that she would even go anywhere. There was something about him, aside from looks, that just drew Aria too the High Elf player.

Aria, while shivering from the movements of Glass' hands, lifted her shirt off of her body and tossed it to the floor. She did the same with Glass, taking away his loose shirt. She admired the body underneath. A player model closely resembles what a person looks like in real life, though doing away with inherently unattractive attributes (with the player's permission) like weight, though there was always a physical reminder of their weight so as to decrease the chances of level one Reality Break. So it was without a doubt that Glass, who didn't show a hint of excessive fat, was taking care of his body.

TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers