Reality Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

As she dismounted, woman 1 whispered to me, "Don't worry. I'll get you off. I want to taste your cum, slut." She switched places with woman 2. The cunt of woman 2 had a very different scent as she brought it near my mouth, and it was sopping wet, indicating her level of arousal. When I tasted her, her juices had a salty, tangy flavor -- again, different from the first woman, but not disagreeable -- just different. I started eating her slowly, a little miffed that she'd stopped before getting me to cum, and had even spanked my cunt.

But when I felt woman 1 bring her face to my sex, all that changed. Her delicate fingers grasped my pussy lips and spread them out wide. She even moved her head to one side to give one of the cameras an intimate closeup of my clit, pee hole, and vaginal opening, before blocking the view with her head once again. When she was in position, she drilled her tongue as deeply into my cunt as physically possible, her upper lip pressing my clit and pee hole, while her nose nudged my mound. I gasped with delight. Her tongue was so active inside me that she probably got the last remnants of semen, and then started consuming my freshly made cunt juices.

Her mouth galvanized me into action. I started eating the cunt smushed over my face so fiercely that woman 2 howled at my sudden assault. But she rode my mouth like a trouper, leaning back to knead my tits with her hands, as I drank her fluids. Woman 1 was skilled at cunnilingus, and she even worked her hands under my butt to squeeze and fondle my nether cheeks as she dined on me. And I fed her. She made me cum, screaming my muffled orgasm into woman 2's vaginal tunnel. Those vibrations must have sent her over the edge, and she joined me in a quivering, shaking release.

I was spiraling down from my climax, when woman 1 slid two fingers into my cunt, and started pressing my clit upward from inside me. My clit rose into her lips, and she started bobbing her head and sucking like she was performing fellatio on a tiny cock. Needless to say, I spiraled right back up into a mind-shattering orgasm, pulling so hard on the ropes the bound me to the bench that they creaked and thrummed from those sustained tugs.

After that orgasm, I slumped, my mind whirling. I barely noticed that the women were untying me, and turning me until I was face down on that same bench. They secured my wrists, ankles, and torso ropes once again, stretching out my panting, sweating body. I was dazed, but not so dazed as to not notice the drizzle of cool lubricant on and around my ass hole. I tried valiantly to arch my back as someone's fingers -- it felt like 2 -- pressed lubricant into that same hole. Tied as I was, I couldn't quite turn my head enough to see who was doing this to me.

Surrendering to the inevitable, I relaxed my anal sphincter as much as I could, and the fingers slid in and out more easily, accompanied by a lot more lubricant. I was being 'buttered up' for a good anal reaming, I could tell. I had no idea how good.

Fingers were replaced by a cock -- a nicely stiff one. Apparently, the respite had let someone recover. I knew it was a real cock, and not a strap on, for two reasons. First, the real thing feels quite different than plastic or rubber. Second, both women had taken up positions kneeling on each side of me. My head could be turned enough to see their heads and tits. Speaking of tits, they each reached beneath my torso, and dragged mine out sideways. As my ass received its fucking, they toyed with my tits, squeezing them with a rolling action as if trying to expel milk from them. I loved it -- all of it, and said so. "Yes. Yes! Fuck my ass! Play with my tits! I'm... ooohhh fuck! I'm..." I never finished the sentence, because the orgasm left me breathless!

As I writhed and squirmed during my release, my ass muscles tightened, clamping the dick in a firm sleeve. Firm enough to get the guy off. "Take this, whore!" he groaned as he squirted his seed into my rear tunnel. When he pulled free, the camera zoomed in close to watch that white goo come oozing up out of my gaping hole. But only for a moment, because another cock plugged that oozing hole, and rammed the semen deeper into my rectum. The women kept tormenting my tits deliciously as the second guy fucked my ass, but as far as I could tell, he didn't actually cum. The third guy did unload, and this time I also came as he did, both of us harmonizing our loud moans of release.

I was too exhausted to do much after that, even when the fourth and fifth guys fucked my nasty back hole to their satisfaction. I was grateful to then be untied, because my wrists and ankles hurt from all the yanking I'd done on those restraints. The women helped me down onto the floor on my back, and one of the men gruffly told me to hold my cunt open. As I was grasping and pulling my labia laterally, I finally focused on my surroundings again. The men were standing around me, holding their cocks. I wondered if I was supposed to admire them, or something. Men are vain about their cocks, so that was the idea that flitted through my mind.

That's when the hot, pungent yellow streams emerged, gushing from the heads of those cocks, and cascading downward. They were pissing on me! Their urine splashed on my tits, face, and hair. One guy took dead aim and managed to piss right into my pussy! When the men were done, one of the women -- I'd lost track of who was number 1 and who was number 2 -- squatted over my hips and peed on my mound and clit. The other stepped on either side of my head, stooped down and ordered me to open my mouth. Steeped in abject humiliation, I did so, and received her urine on my lips and inside my mouth. Unthinking, I even swallowed a little of it, and was surprised that it didn't taste as bad as I'd imagined it would.

As I laid there in a puddle of piss, I was thinking, "Oh my god! They arranged for both of my fantasies! A gang bang and also being peed on! Amazing!" I became aware once again of the fact that this was a reality show, and there was a studio audience watching all this live! I must've turned fifty shades of scarlet, because now I heard the ribald comments being called out by those onlookers.

To top that off, the three guys that hadn't cum in my ass now jerked off on me, their semen splattering white globs on the skin of my chest, tummy, and mound. At this point, as I looked at what parts of my body I could see, noting the rivulets of urine and semen, the people pulled off their hoods. One woman and three of the men were strangers. My shock came when I realized that my aunt, uncle and brother were part of the group grinning down at me.

"You!" I said, looking at them.

They knelt down near my face and whispered to me.

"I've wanted to fuck you for years, Sis," my 'brother' Earl said. "I've peeked at you while you changed clothes, and when you showered. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. I hope we'll be much much closer in the future."

My uncle Bert told me, "I loved fucking both your holes, and you're a great cocksucker. You'll have to visit your aunt and me more often." He winked.

Aunt Glenda nodded her agreement, telling me, "I'm the one that you made cum with your mouth first. I also ate you until you came, fingered you and sucked your clit until you came again. I also pissed into your mouth. Next time, it's your turn to tie me up and do similar things, niece." She giggled.

I was astonished. This reality show had fulfilled all three of my fantasies at the same time! (Olivia told me later that it didn't really matter which door I selected, since all 3 corridors lead to the same large area.) I laid there, feeling mortified as I once again became fully aware of the live audience. But that mortification was tempered with glorious feelings of release and satisfaction. I also discovered that I had a strong streak of exhibitionism of which I'd been unaware. I was glowing and quivering with orgasmic aftershocks as the onlookers clapped, jeered and cheered.

A smiling, chuckling Gene Waters, took my hand, heedless of the urine on it, and helped me to stand up. He brought me to the front of the stage. I was still dripping with semen and urine. Tanya's marvelous job of making me glamorous for the start of the show was completely ruined. Sweating, slobber, semen, cunt juices, and piss had made it all run all over my face, especially the mascara. When I was where Gene pointed, he told me, "Stand with your hands behind your head and legs apart, as if for inspection." As I did so, he told the audience, "As we end this show, please feel free to come up for a closer look, and even touch this slut -- carefully -- if you wish."

In spite of the mess on me, many men, and a few women, touched and lifted my tits. A couple of very brave people were probing my cunt with their fingers as the credits began to roll. When the show was actually aired, its ratings went through the roof, and I received a very substantial payment for my humiliation and degradation. As people told their friends about this adult program that they'd missed, the demand for a replay was amazing! And even more money rolled in from a subsequent rebroadcast. The icing on the cake was when Olivia called, and asked if I might have any other fantasies I'd like to share for season two.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers