Really Me

Story Info
Wife exposes herself to hubby and his friends.
1.6k words
4.48
165.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want to thank everyone for all the comments on Literotica and my e-mails I truly appreciate your opinions. Many of you have suggested that I spend more time describing my physical attributes, with that in mind I decided write this story as a true biography of my resent experiences and discoveries. The other stories were very exciting and a lot of fun to write I hope this one comes across that way too.

Let's start with my description of myself, I am no longer a teenager but still feel like one, I have a little longer than shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes. My measurements are about 36-34-35 and I weigh about one hundred and twenty five pounds. My breasts are a little large but very firm. I have been happily married to my husband Jim for over ten years. Now with all that out of the way let's get to the story.

Ever since I started writing these stories I have felt some changes in my way of thinking it seems like my exhibitionist tendencies are awakening a little more each day. Most days if I am not going out anywhere, it is common for me to spend most of the day in only my underwear or frequently nothing at all but unlike my stories I have not found the nerve to venture out in the yard, probably because my back yard is not as secluded as the one in my stories. I have been quite busy on my sewing machine raising the hems of most of my skirts and dresses, I love going out with a short skirt on one of my favorite things to wear is one of my short, loose fitting sun dresses. I really enjoy it when men stop to watch me walk by.

Last week Jim had some of his friends over to watch the baseball game. I am not interested in baseball so I was reading a book while relaxing in the reclining chair. Whenever I looked up from my book I noticed Dave was always looking over in my direction, at first I never caught on but soon realized that while getting comfortable my skirt had slid up a little offering Dave a good view of my panties. My first impulse was to pull down my skirt but instead naughty Sue took over and I just pretended to not notice. I continued to reading my book but really was watching Dave staring at my crotch. Sometimes he would see me glancing up and look away other times he wouldn't even notice that I was watching him while he stared at my crotch. Every now and then I would shift my position to give him a better view I was getting so hot watching him watch me.

Jim asked if I would mind getting another round of beers for them, it was my pleasure because this gave me the opportunity to flash Dave a little better. I placed my book on the table and shifted forward in my chair to stand up, as I did this my skirt shifted even higher and I parted my legs slightly allowing him to view much more than my husband's friend should ever see. I could feel Dave's eyes undressing me as I walked into the kitchen, I can't tell you how much I would have loved to strip out of my clothes at that moment and let them all see me naked.

I served the men their drinks and gave Dave a naughty smile as I handed him his, I'm really not sure if he knew exactly what was going on or not. As I sat back down I made sure that my skirt was high enough to show him much more than he should be seeing. Throughout the evening I found many excuses to get up each time making sure that Dave got a real eye full. One instance was to go to the washroom I gave my ass a little extra wiggle as I walked down the hallway. I was amazed at how wet my panties were from exposing myself to Dave all evening.

After the game was over the men started to leave, Dave was the last to depart. Jim and I quickly went to bed and had great sex. Afterwards he asked what had gotten me so turned on, all I could do was snicker. Jim kept pressing me as to what had got me so horny. Finally I admitted to him about how I had been flashing Dave all night. I was quite relieved to discover that he was able to see the humor in it and was not angry. We discussed the events of the evening and had sex again. Afterwards Jim suggested that I should have removed my panties. I replied that I didn't think so and he asked if I was a chicken. I have never been one to back down from a dare so I told him to arrange another ball game get together.

The following week the guys were all back for another game this time there were a few more eight in total counting Jim. Before they arrived I had a shower, shaved my legs and more and had a few stiff drinks. When I entered the room the guys all took a look, I was wearing a short, flowered summer dress, it was short enough to show a lot of thigh and what they didn't know was that it was the only piece of clothing that I was wearing. I greeted our guests and got them all a drink then sort of puttered around in the kitchen trying to build up my nerve. I noticed that Dave hurried to get the same chair as last week.

After a few sips of my drink I was ready to have some fun. I walked into the living room and bent over slightly from the waist as I placed my glass on the table, enough to show all of them lots of upper thigh but that was all for now. I positioned myself in my chair in a direction which offered Dave a clear view of my pussy my dress was so short that it didn't offer any coverage at all.

Dave's eyes almost popped out as he saw my freshly shaven cunt looking back at him from across the room. I made a point to get up frequently showing my bare pussy to my husband's friend. I think that the other guys could tell that something was going on but were not in position to get a full show. Occasionally when I got up I would find an excuse to bend over and give them a little flash of some ass cheeks. During one trip to the kitchen Jim followed me and asked if I was having fun but he already knew the answer. He said that it was too bad that the other guys were missing out but was sure that Dave was having a good time.

I guess it was his tone of voice but I took it as another dare. I walked around for a few minutes building up my courage then walked into the kitchen out of sight of the men. My dress had a zipper down the back and a button on the top which I silently undid. With a tray of beers I entered the room as I placed the tray on the table the guys were sitting around. I glanced toward Jim and he gave me an approving smile and no of the head so I gave my shoulders a little shrug allowing the dress to fall down to my arms exposing my breasts to all of the men as I stepped back the dress fell to the floor revealing my totally naked body to my husband and his friends.

The men all sat there with their mouths hanging open taking in the view of my nakedness. Jim was quick to mention that they were welcome to look but no touching. I had never been naked in front of so many men at the same time, I think it might have been easier if they were strangers but these were all old friends a couple who had even hit on me when they had too much to drink and here I was standing in front of them as bare as they had wanted to get me.

Needless to say no one was watching the ball game anymore I spent a few minutes wandering around the table giving each of the guys a close up all of my naked charms. The men were excellent they all resisted the urge to touch me instead just feasted on my nakedness.

I returned to the couch and laid down posing for my audience some of the guys started taking pictures with their cellphones I made them promise that they wouldn't end up on the internet. I was so horny that I would have gladly let them take turns with me but fortunately Jim had control over that. I felt like I could feel their breath on my naked flesh as they moved in for close up pictures and wished that it could have been their hands on me.

Obviously no one was in a hurry to leave this night but Jim managed to get the last one out by a little after two. With everyone gone we headed to bed and fucked until sun rise.

In the morning I was very nervous that maybe I had gone too far but Jim was thrilled with the events of the previous night and asked what is next. So far we haven't done it again, yet, but on my own my trips to the mall or grocery store have become much more interesting lately but I'll tell you about that later.

I hope you enjoy this entry, please remember that I was limited because of the fact that it is true.

Luv, Sue.