Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was talking about an alien being that would kill her mate if she was subjected to sexual stimulation by penetration," replied Martha softly. She had no idea what Thelma was talking about or where the conversation was going.

"Exactly, but that is not what I meant, you said something else about Jilly and her purple strap-on as well! Don't you see, the women I have been trying to get off the drugs need sex! We," she paused to wave her hands around the whole room, "think that they need to not have sex in order to help the drug wear off!"

"Don't forget we don't want them to get pregnant either, they are so full of fertility drugs it will take years for their bodies to get rid of the stuff. A lot of what I am dealing with Thelma are women who have had anything up to twenty abortions, they want sex but they don't want to have a baby certainly not one that would be taken away again!" Suddenly Martha saw where the woman was heading.

"Thelma that is a brilliant idea!" she scrabbled off her bed and reached for her phone and passed it to the blonde.

"Not sure who I know that can supply a couple of thousand strap-ons but he might," she said softly as she dialled a number she had wanted to ring for the past four months.

Greg Collins saw the incoming call from Martha and snatched up the phone from his desk. "Hello baby!" he called then felt his face flush as Thelma's face filled the screen. "Sorry Thelma," he mumbled.

"Don't be sweetie," the blonde giggled then turned the phone to show the naked body of Martha who had resumed an open legged sprawl on the bed. The woman blew Greg a kiss as she allowed the fingers on her other hand to spread the lips of her sex wide open for the man's viewing pleasure.

"Wish you were here baby," called Martha.

Greg giggled as he watched her antics then gasped as Thelma placed the phone in the cradle of the computer monitor and sat on the edge of the bed as Martha joined her. Both of the vixens were naked and hurriedly he told them that he was in his office at the uni and expecting visitors shortly. The pair sobered, though Martha couldn't help but hold one of Thelma's soft large breasts in her hand as the blonde explained what she needed.

When the call had finished with Greg promising to have at least 300 units to her in the next few days. Thelma turned to her friend saying, "Now we need some more of Lachlan's ladies to help out again!"

"Clothes on this time, babe?" Martha asked as her hand snaked down to the soft blonde hair Thelma had allowed to grow back on her sex despite the cream and lotions that Penny had recommended she bought to keep her sex clean shaven. There was no-one here that she wanted to go to the trouble of doing so for. Sydney had loved it, as had Greg, but neither were available to her and she had not even considered any of the men or women around the military campus.

"Clothes on, honey," she sighed as Martha's fingers found her clit, "but only after you have made me scream again!" Lying back she pulled the dark pubic curls of the woman fingering her sex over to her mouth and growled as she sucked on the clit that excitedly awaited her attention.

It was several hours later that the two women talked with the newly promoted Brigadier James Lachlan. They had taken each other to wonderful highs with their mouths and fingers before showering. The excitement of their plans giving them a much needed rush of renewed energy and enthusiasm. Energy and enthusiasm that had kept them pleasuring each other for much longer than they expected.

Thelma had gone to her rooms changed and spoken with the Colonel in charge of the campus. Arranged for herself and Martha to be reallocated to rooms that would allow the women to share accommodations as well as having places to work. The woman was extremely eager to please the two civilians that she had been told were the most vital pieces of the puzzle that was being assembled. In fact she had already set up the rooms on the orders of her supreme commander, Cue Ball. Thelma and Martha had smiled as they realised that though he could not be with them he was obviously still very worried about the pair.

Comfortably established the ladies had arranged for meals to be delivered to them and once they had eaten they tracked down the man they hoped would be able provide the necessary personnel for the next stage of their cure. James listened attentively to the women, his face showed his emotions as they told of the investigation so far. It was a far cry from the stoic expressions that the two had faced as they made their weekly reports.

Thelma summarised their needs. "James we need tender, loving women. Not just butch girls but certainly women who will not take advantage of the situation. Some of these girls, I use the term girls, because a lot of them were taken before they fully matured and have known nothing else except the breeding couches every day of their sexually active lives, need to be loved. Not just loved physically but loved in every sense of the word."

James held up his hand to forestall any further argument from the passionate blonde that spoke softly over the connection. "Thelma, I think you need to get them away from the military uniforms around them as well. Isn't Sydney and Greg doing something with the underground city to make it a habitable place? Could you combine that with the sexual rehabilitation?"

Martha shot upright from where she had been relaxing as she listened to the pair discuss the problem. "Greg didn't say a word!" she exclaimed.

"My fault," said another voice. The monitor flickered and Alfred's green face appeared on the displays on both Lachlan's and the women's ends. "Sydney's orders. He is trying to keep everyone's lives simple by just getting the focus to be on one problem each. But James I think your idea has merit, goodness knows Greg could use the help. I gather Thelma, Martha that the women that are overcrowding every facility the military can find are not totally useless. They could learn skills or put the ones they have to good use in the city."

James, Martha and Thelma nodded in agreement. Alfred continued, "Besides Thelma, Martha I think the two of you need to come home."

Thelma sighed. "If I had somewhere to come home to. Remember Whitbourne's assassins blew ours up," she reminded them as she waved her hand to indicate herself and Martha.

Two images appeared on the screen, one of a brick and glass building that stood overlooking the ocean the other a brightly lit cottage in what appeared to be an underground city. "You mean these two?" asked the jovial voice of Alfred as he reappeared on the screen.

"Who, how!" exclaimed Thelma as she took in the subtle differences from her original house and the new building that stood in its place.

"Sydney!" squealed Martha as she took in the smug look on Alfred's and James' faces. "You two both knew all along!" she added as she pointed her fingers at them.

The four people and Greg Collins talked long into the night making their plans. Gregory Weir and several other leaders involved in the investigation were debriefed the following day as the underground city in Townsville it seemed was suddenly going to find itself with a population, one that it had never had before.

Cue Ball leapt for joy at the news.