Realtor Intrusion

Story Info
I love walking in on people.
1k words
3.79
86.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamer347
dreamer347
103 Followers

Another day another dollar. I’d like to say I wish the weekend was already here, but in my job weekends don’t matter too much, work keeps me busy 7 days a week. I’ve been a real estate agent for a few years now. The market is really moving with interest rates being what they are. What was about to happen today has happened before, only on this occasion it was quite memorable!

We had a new listing I had to go take a look at. I had a couple clients that might be interested in this property, but I had to look it over myself before I showed it so I could seem like I knew what I was talking about when the client was there. Our policy is to call the owner first, and if they didn’t answer we could go ahead and enter the house with our lockbox key. This was one of those times when nobody answered when I called from my cell on the way there.

It was a short drive from the office, I arrived a few minutes after I tried calling. I knocked and then used my key to let myself in. Nice place, pictures of the guy and his wife in the living room, wow she looked good! I made my way down the hallway and turned the corner into the master bedroom and froze when I saw this naked woman standing there facing away from me drying herself off with a towel. Now this is what I said has happened before, me accidentally walking in on someone while doing my job. Sensing something, she turned her head and her eyes popped open when she saw me, she let out a little shriek!

As she was scrambling to cover herself with her towel, I knew I had to very quickly explain who I was and what I was doing in her house and I how this was an accident. Having wrapped the towel around herself she turned to face me and seemed to calm down a little bit, but I could tell she was extremely embarrassed, her face being red as a tomato!

As I stood there continuing to explain what I was doing I was thinking about that cute little naked ass I had just saw. Since she wasn’t yelling at me to get out or trying to shut the door I made no attempt to leave the room. This was one of those times when the pure thrill of the moment was directing my actions. Poor thing, that towel was way small and it took her using both hands to hold it together at the side, even with both hands the towel has about an inch gap top to bottom.

Acting as if everything were ok now I asked if I could go look at the bathroom off the master bedroom, the one she just walked out of. She didn’t say word just looked in disbelief as I looked around the bathroom and the master bedroom, acting like I was checking the condition of the windows and other realtor-duty stuff! I could tell as we talked that she was really uncomfortable, a little scared and embarrassed, heck, there she was naked with a strange man in the room. She wasn't asking me to leave though, I think somehow she was just too shy or polite or whatever you want to call it to just say, “Get out!”

I told her I needed to see the basement and asked if she could show me where the fuse box was. Then she finally just gave me this look like, “Common! I’ve only got a towel here!” I told her I was kind of in a hurry and if she could show me where a few things were Id be on my way. Reluctantly she walked out of the bedroom clinging onto that towel walking out into the kitchen and then down into the basement. Walking behind her I could see her cute ass several times as that little towel moved out of the way as she walked.

Once in the basement we walked into a dark room, she reached up with the hand that was holding the bottom part of her towel to pull the chain to turn on the light. Of course as soon as the light came on I stared as the towel floated out away from her hips in the front letting me see just a glimpse of her little triangle! Realizing what has just happened she turned a new shade of red and said she had to go get dressed and took off upstairs leaving me in the basement.

My head was still buzzing from how erotic this all was, I was hard as a rock. Feeling like I already got away with a lot and feeling brave I decided to take a chance and “accidentally” walk in on her one more time, I just had to see her full frontal.

I ran upstairs about 20 seconds after she did, crept down the hallway and stopped at the bedroom door that was now shut. I was hoping she had not yet put anything on when I quickly swung the door open at the same time saying, “I just wanted to let you know I’m done and I’ll be leaving now” as if to justify this blatant intrusion.

There she was, standing in the middle of the room, towel on the floor, naked as the day she was born facing directly at me. Perfect C cup tits and the cutest little pussy you can imagine. She just stood there, and gave me this disgusted look like, “There now are you happy!?” She made no attempt to cover herself and after I got to gawk at her for about 15 seconds (seemed like 15 minutes) she asked if I was going to leave.

Snapping out of my trance I said, “Oh…….yeah, I have to go…..I’ll call you about showing the house to some people later today.” And I very reluctantly left the room, turning for one last glimpse as I did. When I got out in the car I just sat there for a second, my head still buzzing from one of the most erotic thrills I ever had. I know memories fade, but the sight of her is something that will stick with me for a long time.

dreamer347
dreamer347
103 Followers