Reaming Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, gorgeous," I offered.

"Hi there!"

I offered her the flowers...mixed carnations with three red roses.

"You're so sweet, Steve."

"No problem," I blushed.

"Come in."

I followed her into the foyer and closed the door behind me. She looked incredible, just as I envisioned. She was wearing a black dress cocktail dress with matching silk stockings and high heels. Wow, was she ever gorgeous. Her hair was down, pulled seductively over one side. Her long, dark locks shimmered in the warm glow of the well-lit foyer. Robyn's make-up was perfect – just the right amount, not too much, and not too little. Her cheeks were dusted in a soft bronze color, accentuating her high cheek bones, while same color was used as eye shadow, framing her bright blue eyes, causing them to shine like sapphires. To top it all off, her lipstick was a dark sepia tone, finishing off her face like a model's best photo shoot. And that body, well, wow, what a piece of art. Her dress hugged every single curve of her feminine form, as it snuggly fit against her round tits, taught mid drift and sexy behind. The hem line of her low-cut dress stopped above her knees, giving me visual pleasure of her shapely long legs. Man, oh, man, was she a looker. My eyes trailed over her, flowing up and down her incredible figure as my brain tried desperately to take her sights all in. I was in a trance; her body had me sucked in like a fool. She offered to take my coat. I surrendered it without hesitation, as I continued to gawk; not taking a single eye off of her motions. Robyn giggled as she realized my state of mind. Then, when she turned around, my jaw must have dropped to the floor. Her tight upright rear end was just a peach of a sight and her tight dress barely left any room against her as it covered her seat just perfectly. When she walked, her cheeks alternated in perfect rhythm against the shapely form of her skirt. I was in heaven.

"So, did you have any trouble finding the place?" as she looked behind her and caught me zoned in on her fine ass. She smiled devilishly as my dick jumped to life.

"Oh, no, none whatsoever."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

She put my jacket into the coat closet and stood with one hand on her hip and spoke to me out of the corner of her fine mouth.

"So, I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"How hungry are you?" she whispered.

"It depends on what's being served."

"Funny you should mention that..."

"Oh?"

"I was hoping to skip right to dessert," she smiled.

"I'm good with that."

"Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Good, meet me upstairs in the bedroom, that is, of course, if you're still interested in dessert."

"Oh, my God, yes!"

"Good."

As she walked up the stairs, I watched her climb, she seductively stuck her hind out as she progressed, smiling and licking her sumptuous lips with each step. Her motions were driving me crazy as my eyes followed her up the stairs. When she reached the top, she spread her legs a bit, showing me the fine divide of her elegant toned legs and thighs as she revealed herself to me. I stood like a helpless child at the base of the stairs, watching with greed as she snapped her legs together, smiled eagerly and turned to walk down the hall and into her room. She watched over her shoulder and winked. Smiling with a naughty grin, she signaled me to follow with a summoning index finger. I didn't need a second sign and skipped up the stairs to shadow her into the room.

When I entered into her dimly lit bedroom, she was sitting on the edge of her bed, awaiting my entry. She sat cross-legged, with her skirt hiked up to the middle of her sumptuous thigh. Eagerly, I started towards her and then stopped short as she began to move seductively on the bed. She flashed a brilliant white smile and rolled over to her side. Robyn then silently, tugged against the seat of her skirt, pulling the hem up, revealing more of her creamy tan thigh. The tops of her hosiery revealed themselves, dressed in black laced finishing, held in place by taught garter straps alongside her long delicate inviting legs. I ogled without remorse at her seeming never-ending beauty. Her silky legs, toned dark by her stockings shimmered subtly, creating a sexual charge in the air as I watched, dumbfounded. Robyn was enjoying her toying with me as she moved, cupping her breast, slipping her hands over her midsection and finally sticking them in between her parted legs. My spine twitched as my palms started to sweat. I swallowed as she glided her torso upright again, tucking her legs back, she pulled them towards her, allowing more of her thighs to be exposed still. She smiled as I looked down and around her. I silently prayed that she was not wearing any underwear. For whatever reason, stockings, a garter belt and no underwear always turned me on to no end. I swallowed again as my mouth began to water with the sight of her sprawling in front of me. Robyn turned onto her knees and I just about fainted. Her ass was absolutely phenomenal. She smirked and leaned forward, pressing her firm tits into the mattress as her rear end lurched outward and upward towards me. As Robyn arched her back, bringing her hind quarters even higher into the air, the hem on her skimpy dress pulled back and stretched against her fine figure. She noted my intense interest and pulled up on her skirt and laid it to rest just covering the bottom cleft of her ass cheeks. I was in complete awe. Robyn looked back towards me and smiled widely again.

"My God, you have the most inc..."

Her hush set me quiet as she put her index finger to her lips and let out a soft, "Shhh." Smiling radiantly, she returned to the show she was performing in detail for me.

Robyn began crawling now, on her hands and knees, mindful of showing me her tight end as she retreated to the center of the bed. When she reached the middle of the king size mattress, she paused and parted her legs. Then, she yanked her skirt up and over her hips, flashing her supple ass. Duly noted, she was not wearing any underwear, so I received a nice glance of her neatly trimmed pussy mound from behind. Wow, was she ever formed well. The teasing continued for quite some time as she bared her pussy and perfect tits to me, rubbing her erogenous zones with each display. My cock was throbbing in time in my pants and I wanted nothing more than to plant it deep into her readied cavern. Robyn, acute to my desire, sensed my intention and want and milked her display for all its worth. Of course, she drove me absolutely crazy during the interlude. However, it was well worth the torture as her body was put on display for me to examine every inch and angle. What a dream come true as she continued to play with me. Now, she had her blouse off and her skirt was long gone. The only things that separated me from her were her lace-drawn bra and her willingness for me to tackle her and go to town. I awaited my green light. She was on her back now, pulling her legs up before me, splaying them every now and then to give me a long glance at her trimmed pussy.

Robyn slowly unclasped her brassiere as she lay submissively in front of me. I stood over her like a hungry animal waiting to devour its prey. She smiled with glee as I watched and remained patient. She instinctively shed her bra, slinging it over one shoulder after slowly removing it, jostling her well-formed breasts as she moved. Her breasts were natural, well proportioned, firmly hung and her nipples, we well-defined, poised upwards on her firmness. They looked like dark, rich cherries placed deliberately on a bed of milky fresh ice cream. She massaged them both with her hands as I watched her nipples grow even firmer and erect with excitement. She lifted her right breast towards her face and stretched her tongue out to meet the receptive tit. My jaw dropped. Just then, one of her hands came down and arched its way in between her sculpted legs and she began swirling around her clit. Faster and faster her progressions became until she subsided and threw her head back in pleasure. Robyn then inserted a finger into her moist hole and stirred it around while pulling it out and pushing it back in. Having had enough of being teased to death, I tore off my clothes and fell to my knees in front of her. My dick was absolutely throbbing in mid air now as I bit my lip and hoped to get my green light soon.

Robyn looked up at me and flashed a deviant glance at me.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me. Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you."

"Louder!"

"I want to fuck you!"

"Good," she smiled with satisfaction.

"I'm going to fucking nail you!"

Robyn let go with an approving giggle.

"It sounds wonderful, lover boy, but first, I want you to listen to every instruction I give you, okay?"

"Okay."

"If you don't listen, I'm going to ask you to leave, all right?"

"I understand."

"Good, now come over here and get me nice and ready."

Without hesitation, I was immediately in front of her and I plunged my head into the void of her legs. Pressing my face into her crotch, I instantly began licking and stroking her labia with my tongue. Her sap tasted like musky flowers as I probed into her moist folds. Sucking on her outer lips, I heard Robyn call out as I tugged it away from her body and pulled it into the confines of my mouth. This woman had experience and although given her history, I was determined to make history with her as she yelped with my oral exploration. Round and round my tongue swirled, I mopped her engorged slit with each hungry pass. Slurping and sucking, I brought mouthful upon mouthful of her natural honey. Swallowing eagerly, I ingested as much of her flavor as I could. Robyn's folds slipped eagerly in and out of my mouth as I undulated around her, sucking her goodness and eating her nectar. Her legs spread wide before me, allowing me deeper access as I continued swarming around her labia, slurping against her primitive opening. Her soft anatomy became like melted butter as she succumbed to my oral stimulation with ease. Robyn's labia melted in my mouth as I sucked each delicate flower petal into my mouth and licked it of its goodness. Robyn's body shook and vibrated as I licked deeper inside her. She moaned in pleasure as I worked on her privates with mission-like devotion.

"Aw, fuck yeah! That feels so fucking good!"

Her continual barrage of yelps and audible agreement encouraged me to continue on without pause. She helped me by parting her labia with her fingers and I took the notion to forge even deeper and lick her inside walls as firmly as I could. Her minor lips tasted so good, so sweet as her salty liquid filled my mouth. My tongue washed over her innards as I pushed beyond her inner lips and lapped her vaginal walls. Her ribbed anatomy felt incredible against my tongue as I stroked up against her. As I maneuvered inside and around her glory hole, my nose brushed up against her clit, sending Robyn onto another level of ecstasy as her pelvis bounced, lunging towards my eager face. My hands went to work on her supple breasts as my oral motions continued. With each hand, I grabbed intently onto her breasts and manipulated them briskly. As I moved back, I caught greedy hold of her hard tits and squeezed them between my fingers. When I applied pressure on her erect nipples, her whimpering became even more audible as I licked. Her breasts felt like well-formed gelatin in my hands as her mammary glands bucked with vivacious movement by Robyn's gyrations. Her tits mushroomed out towards me, filling my grasping hands with her soft volume. I pushed against them more, kneading her breasts like hand-milled dough. Her body arced and her nipples pressed firmly against my palms. I responded by again tweaking her pencil-eraser-like protrusions with my fumbling fingers. She cried in response. When I brought her glands together, pushing them into one another, she quaked, and when I flicked against her tight nipple ends, she moaned in elevated pleasure. Her restrained breasts blossomed beyond my grasp as I pushed against them. Her natural form felt like divine pillows against my groping motions. Simultaneously, I returned my attention to her steaming slit and continued licking up and down her precious engorged opening. Robyn pulled her lips back further than ever as I admired her tight harbored opening. Her lips were enflamed in a dark blush color as the inner flesh of her pink folds glistened in liquid effect. She gasped and sighed as I probed further with my tongue. Lapping her juices sent my imagination to work as I saw myself inserting my hard dick deep into her, pushing her floral petals apart with each thrust.

Desperately attempting to not work myself up too much, I licked against her sopping wet pussy and licked her gash from end to end. Starting at her lovely taint, I slowly scraped my tongue up against her, moving slightly higher, beyond her urethra and towards the base of her lovely point of divergence. Her lips came into full view as my lips passed over them, pushing them out of the way and opened her canyon to receive my lashing tongue. In and out I progressed, pushing her labia apart to allow for the casual insertion of my tongue. Robyn's folds were wetter and slipperier than ever now as I paused to witness the effect I've had on her so far.

I looked up at her and gazed into her eyes. They were burning with lustful desire and want as I searched her for entry permission. It came sooner than I expected, as she opened her gateway.

"Fuck me," came the command, as the filthy but lust-filled words rolled with ease off her tongue.

I stood at the edge of the bed and worked my erection up again as I moved towards her. She watched me with anticipation as I knelt in front of her soaked pelvis. The motion was almost automatic as Robyn pulled her legs back towards her, retracting them to accommodate my torso. Her legs arced and then spread like a well-oiled machine, jetting outwards as if controlled by hydraulics. Robyn placed two hands against the slippery entry point of her being and pulled back on her labia, revealing a hell of a nice pink colored wet hole. I pushed myself in between her legs and took hold of the base of my hard penis. Pushing down now, I guided the head of my dick to the entry point of her tight vagina and watched as I pushed into her. My mushroom cap immediately dove into her abyss and I loved how the velvet wet feel of her warm receiving well felt against my firm member. More so, her pussy stretched and accommodated for my exact size as I slide further inside. Her walls retracted and formed against my mass as I moved deeper. When I reached maximum insertion, I pulled back and relished in the wet film that her juices engulfed me with. I looked at Robyn's ice blue eyes and she glared at me with increased lust.

"Fuck me hard," she commanded.

Putting my hips into overdrive, I obeyed her wish and slammed into her and pulled back just as fiercely, watching my cock hammer into her and out of her like a well-oiled piston. My balls slapped up against her ass as I moved. Grunting like a wild animal, I heaved and plundered, working my tool in and out of her wet hole like a madman. Robyn moaned and shifted below me as I hammered away at her pinned body. When I moved my hands under her and gripped her ass cheeks, she loved it and wailed back against me, thrashing her hips back to meet my retracting action. Her left hand went to work on her clit as she whirled around it with increasing speed as I kept up my thundering penetrations. In and out of her I worked, building sweat with each thrust. Robyn sighed in pleasure.

"Tell me when you're about to cum!"

I nodded and returned to my pelvic driving. Her pussy looked so ravaged and vulnerable as my tool worked deep into her well and then retracted so quickly. Juices from her inner cavern were now oozing with ease out of her, soaking the bedding under us as we moved. The corn-chowder smell of sex filled the air, its sweet, musky smell creating an environment of wild, primal-like consummation. Taking my mind off of the present moment to postpone my impending orgasm, I wondered if this was really happening. Was I really fucking this hot babe? Could I remove myself from the action enough, similar to that of an out-of-body experience, just to prevent a premature climax? I desperately tried to take myself out of the equation to allow for the best, longest, hardest ride that I've ever been for anybody...all to no avail. I simply could not seem to distance myself from the gorgeous woman under me. My hips were on auto pilot as my pelvis ground into her frail body. My balls slammed against her taint violently now as my rocketing motions kicked into high gear and remained constant. I knew it was only a matter of moments before I'd need to announce myself and spurt wherever she wanted the cum bath to reside.

Robyn's pussy gripped me and held to me like a constricting blood vessel. Her inner walls rebelled against my exiting and parted hungrily with each reinsertion. Fucking her was like sticking my cock into a vat of smooth melting butter. Her pussy was warm, wet and incredibly soft and tight. Since Robyn had quite the reputation, I was wondering how she maintained such a narrow clenched shaft. Regardless, it didn't really matter as I flattened her receiving body with each stroke. In and out I plunged, keeping my penetrations alternating between fast and shallow to slow and deliberate. I was mindful to insert myself the entire way and make full contact with the base of her hardened clitoris. Whenever I pushed deep into her and my pelvis brushed onto the top of her mound, making contact with her clit, she yelped in pleasure. Robyn's breathing became fierce as she huffed through her mouth, like a wild animal in heat. Her sounds made me want to dive headlong into her and ride her to the ends of the earth. My balls began to heave as I rode her. My strokes became labored as I slowed in pace, building for what I imagined would be the strongest climax of my life.

"Are you...ready...to cum?" she moaned between penetrations.

"Yeah," I whispered, the wind leaving my sails.

"Pull out."

Gauging her drift, I figured she wanted me to cum over her, or maybe she was going to finish me off in her mouth, I didn't know. Obeying her wish, I stopped my humping motions and placed my weight back on my knees. Simultaneously, I watched as my elongated penis arched upwards as I pulled out. The head of my cock flipped against the top of her vaginal canal and slipped against the delta of her opening. The rubber-like qualities of her constricted pussy held on to my helmet strongly as I pulled back, snapping it out of her grasp. It stretched upwards towards her as I presented myself to her.

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I stroked my engorged purple member.

"Hold on to it," she replied, "starves off your need to cum," she purred.

"What?" eager to dump my load.

"You heard me," she hissed, "Remember, my rules."

I understood very quickly that this was going to be a long night. I gripped my shaft and squeezed it tightly to prevent my ejaculation and grunted at the feeling my impending cum being held off. A case of blue balls would be experienced for sure. When I gazed down at the look of the brown-haired beauty below me, my anxious nature soared at the realization that I would not yet be permitted to dump my load on her or in her. Fuck, this sucked! As my erection slowly diminished as my testicles held onto the unwilling load, I looked at her with desperation.

"Good, now come eat my pussy again," she remarked.

"Only if I can lick you from behind," I retorted.

"Oooh, that sounds tasty," she beamed as she rolled over and presented her backside to me.

"Yeah, show me that nice ass of yours. I wanna get my face wrapped around your tight fucking can!"