Reaping What He Has Sown Pt. 02

Story Info
He finds himself vulnernable in the body of his daughter.
2.2k words
4.28
59.2k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers

Continued directly from part 1

Samantha's guidance counselor began to thrust his dirty, smelly, wonderful cock in and out of my face. Just far enough in to hit my gag reflex, then withdraw. After a few minutes of this, I realized that he was getting it further and further each time.

"We'll make a champion out of you yet, little girl" he mock whispered. I stopped thinking about my situation and began to concentrate on what was happening to me. I don't know if it was the orgasm I had just experienced, but I wanted this. I wanted to feel his pubes up my nose while he fired volley after volley of sperm down my throat. Little did I guess I would get just what just that.

I'd gone through a bi-curious phase in high school, but it had amounted to nothing more than a circle jerk or two, but thinking back about holding a virile young man's cock in my hand... Making it shoot...

And then I felt it, and it brought back my attention back to the here and now. I felt a hand massage my ass.

"Greetings Sam, or should I call you Lnydon now?" Darrell asked of the owner of the hand. Another of those deep male laughs came from behind me, and with my mouth full of thrusting cock I couldn't even look behind me to see who it was.

"Yes Darrel, call me Sam. I see you are already getting to know my daughter Lynn." I moaned in either embarrassment or lust, or maybe both. My voice coming from behind me, sounded so familiar, yet so different.

"So daddy," my voice continued in a nasty tone. "How do you like being the girl for once? I walked into your workplace today and I felt confident and powerful. I was a man, I had privilege, and I had a COCK!" He hand began further exploration of my ass and thighs.

Amusement creeped into his voice. "I don't know how you do it. This THING got hard and I couldn't get it to go down. We had to give a presentation, the one I helped you work on? Well, one look at the long sexy legs on head of marketing from SuurCo, and bam, full wood!" He laughed.

"Afterwards Sharon called me to her office and I thought I might have got us fired. It took all I could do to convince her that my latest migraine medicine caused priapism, and that I had taken a dose before the presintation because I was coming down with another migraine and that I had to leave for the day. We agreed it might be best. When I got back to my desk, there was a message from SuurCo's marketing head." He laughed again. "We're having dinner on Friday."

Then his voice took on a harder edge. "When I found out what you were doing I was furious with you daddy, livid, but I've spent less than a quarter of a day being you, having this..." Something hard, yet yielding, poked me in the ass cheek. "...thing, in my pants. I don't know how you men go through your day and not just fuck everything that moves. Walking a mile in your shoes has given me a better understanding of why you were going to do things to me on that boat trip."

My former hands began massaging my back through my shirt. I began to moan around my guidance counselor's slowly thrusting cock as the hands roamed around the front and began to play with my nipples. Sam had puffy nipples that engorged when aroused, surrounded by large dark brown areola. I longed to look down and see my hands or now as I should be saying, my father's hands, kneading my breasts, but the cock in my mouth was getting further and further in. I was gasping, but if I timed it right and relaxed, I could get air and not gag... too much.

I felt the body behind me pushing forward and unhappily, instead of a penis plunging into me like I now wanted, no... needed; it slid down the furrow of my pussy lips. Nestled there like a kielbasa in a bun.

My ass started to move up and down and it wasn't totally under my conscious control. I didn't want to lose this body's virginity to my huge former cock, but like a drug craving, I needed it!

He just stood there as I rubbed myself up and down along the shaft. The device I was strapped to allowed a small amount of movement, but not too much, so I couldn't dip down low enough to try and catch it in the entrance to my vagina.

He reached down and grabbed either side of the front of my shirt and it parted easily. I heard little white pearl buttons hit the floor all around me. Now hanging free, my breasts felt huge, even thought I knew they were only a large "b" cup. He ripped the lightweight shirt further and with the help of Darrell's knife, it fell off my body. I lay strapped there now dressed only with only my uselessly short skirt flipped up over my back and my black patent leather shoes and white little socks.

The rubbing against my... my father's cock, (I might as well get used to start calling it that!) was getting me worked up, but it just wasn't what I needed to cum.

Trying to process too many sensations all at once, I realized Darrell had stopped thrusting his cock into my mouth and my nose was nestled in his pubes. I looked up and he was smiling down at me. It made a warm feeling flow through me that had nothing to do with sex. I wanted the approval of this... this RAPIST!

He had stolen my life! My body, my future... and yet... I was still working my tongue on the underside of his shaft trying to make it feel good for him; all the while he ran his large right hand tenderly through my hair. I groaned as I realized I loved this. I had been the one in control all my life. My wife, my daughter, my job, I had to be the last word in everything. Now that was gone and I could let someone else do the deciding. It was like a weight had been lifted from me. Then I began to bob eagerly up and down on his smelly cock.

"Well Sam, I think Lynn's taking this better than I had even hoped she would. Shit she's got cock sucking lips. I love seeing my dick being accepted by them then watching them duckface as I pull out. I might not be able to hold out as long as I might want." I redoubled my efforts on his dick and was rewarded with a low moan from him.

"So Darrell," my father said, "I've been thinking. As much as I want to just plunge this into her, I think that would be unfair to a young girl who has kept her virginity for so long. She should lose it to the boy of her choice while under the influence of drugs, just like so many SLUTS before her. " It was then I felt something cold dribbling onto my asshole.

"What do you have in mind Sam," Darrell asked with a voice growing husky with lust. He never missed a beat as he plunged his cock into the mouth of my bobbing head. With every stroke, he bottomed out. "Shit she's a natural. No one has ever taken all my cock like that!"

"I'm thinking of the dance tomorrow." There was laughter all around. "Let her attend, I can be a chaperone, and I'm sure if we up the dose of her cocktail just a little, she'll be so hot to trot, that some lucky young man will do the deed for us. Or maybe she'll pull a train and take a locker room full. The boy's from St. Anthony's always seemed like a bunch of big balled entitled jerks, just the kind to take advantage of a young woman not fully in control of herself."

My father pulled back and I lost contact with his penis. I groaned in frustration.

"However, back here," something firm, but soft prodded my anus. "Back here isn't virgin. It hasn't been for a while." I was ashamed. Who had taken my baby's anal virginity? I had been a terrible father.

I felt his body cover my back and I felt his breath on my ear. "Don't tense up. I know from experience, getting it in will hurt, but then it can feel oh so good." With that, he applied a bit of pressure and I started to accept him into my anal passage.

I tried to scream, but Darrell put his hand on the back of my head and ground my nose into his pubic bone. Tears began to run down my face.

"Shit, the look on her face, I just can't hold back..." With that, his penis began to pulse in my mouth. Being unable to breathe and drowning in semen somehow distracted me from what my father was doing. I began to shake my head, hoping to get some oxygen, but his grip on my head only tightened and he roared while he continued to orgasm even as the spurts turned to dribbles.

All at once his cock was gone and I could breathe again. As I sucked in a breath that was half air and half jizz, I began to cough and semen and snot came out my nose. Once I calmed down a little and got a few breaths that were more air than cum, I felt my father's pubes against my ass and the burning sensation back there was gone. It felt warm, but weirdly good, like I needed to take a big shit.

I tried to see where Darrell had got to, but I couldn't see him in my restricted field of view. Then I heard ice being put into a glass and a drink being poured. "I'll leave you two love birds alone," he announced, then I heard a door close.

"Don't be too hard with Darrel little one," he whispered in my ear. "You remember what it was like to have a penis. To just have to shove it into someone's face to cum."

I hung my head in shame. He was right, that had been me up until this morning.

He kissed me just under my ear. "My turn now..."

With that he started to withdraw his penis. Oh, it felt sooo good, like taking that dump you've been holding for a while. Slowly his hand reached around and found my engorged clit. It was big enough that he could use two fingers on it while still ass fucking me. When he pulled out it felt good, while pushing back in still stung a little.

In, out. Pain, pleasure. All the while, the light rubbing of my clit was making it all good. I was soon meeting his thrusts as best I could with my restricted movements. I could feel it was building in me. Different than when I came earlier. Better, deeper. I could feel my brain began to shut down while I moaned constantly, like one of those fake bitches in a porno somewhere.

I was getting close and I could hear daddy (when had he become daddy?) grunting. From my experience of being on the other side of those grunts, I knew he would be coming soon.

"Oh fuck, harder daddy! Rub me harder daddy!" I screamed.

"Yes princess, whatever you want..." he began to pound my ass even harder while backing off on the clit rubbing.

"No, please don't tease me!" I whined. "Rub my clit harder! Please..."

I could feel the weight that had been pressing down on my back lift and he ground himself fully inside me. He gathered my long blonde hair in one hand and pulled my head back.

"You're gonna cum bitch," he growled. "You're gonna cum because of the cock up your ass and you'll love it." He was moving slightly and I ground myself against him trying to get the cum I felt was so close.

"You've been a naughtily girl," he said in a lust husky voice. "Wearing those hot outfits and teasing everyone with your virginal body. Then tonight you sucked off your guidance counselor while your daddy filled your ass with his cock. Only a real slut does that." With his free hand he slapped my ass. The short, sharp, shock jarred something in me and I knew I was going to cum. Going to come on the cock in my ass.

He continued to berate me and beat me, but I wasn't hearing any of it. I felt my orgasm rising inside me and I gave into it fully. At the moment just before it hit, I knew I never wanted to be Lyndon again. I wanted to be Sam, or Lynn, or dog-fuck. Whatever my master wanted to call me.

Then by body convulsed and I began to cum. The divine pleasure ran through me as I clenched down on the rod in my ass, still pounding me hard. I heard a man bellow and I felt an unfamiliar warmth inside my ass. Daddy was cumming in his little girl. The pulling of my hair, the slapping of my ass, the pummeling cock in my abused asshole, all turned to golden pleasure as I came and came.

Somehow I never noticed when I passed out.

Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers