Reaping What He Has Sown Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad & daughter have a heartfelt talk, then go shoe shopping.
2.7k words
3.99
41.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I liked mine hard and rigid, so this one was way too soft, but then again I didn't have the backache I was so used to having upon waking, the benefit of a younger, suppler body.

I was in Sam's bed, and still in Sam's body. I wanted to stay in bed longer, but I had to pee very badly. I got up and found I was wearing a babydoll nightgown. The panties were more of a problem as they were a little snug, and wanted to stay up on my bubble butt. I lowered them just in time to sit down and began peeing. The stream was forceful at first, but then tapered off. When it did, it started dribbling down my taint and running off my slightly stinging asshole.

I heard Sam out in the hallway laughing at me. "You have to keep pushing as hard as you can, for as long as you can. That keeps the dribbles down to a minimum." My now-father announced. "You'll want to use a wad of tissue to wipe, or you could get an infection."

"Thanks for the tip," I said. "Do I have you to thank for dressing me for bed?"

"You were totally out of it." He said with concern in his voice. "I brought you home, gave you an enema, and applied a hemorrhoid cream I found helps after a little vigorous anal. There shouldn't be any long term problems, unlike tonight. You know Darrel wants you fucked and pregnant, right?"

I moaned, partially in disgust, partially in lust. I opened the door to find him there in just a pair of flannel pj's. The front was tented out rather obscenely and he pointed at it. "By the way little girl, you have any pointers on aiming the cannon I've got in my trousers?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Like Carnegie Hall, practice, practice, practice..."

"Thanks a lot." I heard him say mockingly as he went back into his room.

I went back into "my" room and picked out my clothes for today. The way Sam usually dressed, my choices were downright dowdy. Ass hugging jeans, plain cotton bra and panties, and a loose fitting t-shirt with the name of a band I had never heard of.

As I started downstairs, the smell of eggs and bacon filled the first floor. I sat and drank the orange juice already on the table. Sam served me a pitifully small plate of food while his was piled high. He saw my expression and chuckled. "You have to keep your girlish figure." When he wasn't looking I stole another rasher of bacon from his plate.

We sat not saying anything when we were done eating. I was looking at him, and he was looking at me. "It's so weird..." we both began to say at the same time.

"Do you have a boner?" I asked.

He blushed slightly. "Yes, yes I do. I woke with it and it made peeing damned difficult."

I smiled, and squirmed in my seat. "I do have one suggestion about your cannon." He looked at me expectantly. "When you're done peeing you know to shake it right?" He nodded. "Well wait a few seconds and try and relax, then shake it again. There is always a second load of dribbles hiding up there somewhere. Otherwise, you'll deposit that back in your shorts and you'll smell like pee all day."

He smiled and asked me how I was doing. "I think I'm wet daddy." As I realized I was rubbing my thighs together in my jeans.

"I should hope so," he said while clearing away the dishes. "There was an almost double dose of your usual medicine in that orange juice." I had forgotten about the cocktail I had been making this body drink for a while now. A fertility drug, a drug that makes me produce more female "fuck me" pheromones while heightening my response to male pheromones, and an ecstasy variant all mixed with a few other things. "We need you primed if we are going to get you fucked at the party tonight."

The problem was, I wanted fucked now, but my attempts to seduce him only made him laugh and spank my ass, which of course only made me hornier.

"We're going to the mall this afternoon. We need to get you shoes. We have the perfect dress, but the shoes I was going to wear just won't do, not for you. You'd fall and break your fool neck. Now get upstairs and brush your teeth. I'll put out a better outfit than the one you are wearing and I'll do your makeup today, but you'll have to figure that out pretty quickly. The internet has a lot of makeup videos."

"So, you're thinking this swap is permanent?" I said, surprised at how scared I sounded.

He turned back towards me and hugged me. "Darrel likes to dangle the carrot of switching back over the heads of some of the men, but I won't lie to you. It's permanent." He brushed the tears from my cheeks I didn't even know I was crying. "Do what we say and when Darrell gets tired of us, we can go on our way."

He sat me down on the living room sofa and perched beside me. I slammed my fists don on my thighs. "That sucks!"

"Darrel is a cruel genius and I wasn't completely in my right mind when I made our deal with him," he reminded me. "You are to blame for that..."

"I, I'm, I'm... Sorry!' I was crying again. He looked at me trying to stay stern, but his expression melted.

"Lynn, after a day in this body, I can tell the stresses a penis puts on a person, but you were weak. You gave in to those stresses. You planned to rape me." I started to protest, but he raised his hand. "No, let us be completely honest with each other. You were planning on putting me in an untenable position where you were the only one I could turn to for relief. Drugged up and fucked, probably with your baby in my belly. That's what you wanted me to be, but now the shoe is on the other foot." He pulled me towards him and I melted into his arms as I cried great big sobs.

"Now I've at least given you the choice to picking the one who will take your virginity. Don't get me wrong when I say, you will get fucked today. If you don't take some boy at the party, Darrell will put you back into his fuck cradle and rip the daylights out of your little pussy with that monster of his. He's already told me as much." He released me and stood up. "Now stop crying. I don't want to have to put makeup on you if you are all puffy. Go upstairs and take a shower. I'll show you your moisturizing routine afterwards."

So dressed in the outfit he picked out for me. Boots, a mini-skirt and a tight knit top that showed off the fact that I was braless to anyone who looked. Dressed like a cheap slut, we went shoe shopping.

We walked down the mall, hand in hand, father and daughter. I felt warm and loved. I expect part of that was the cocktail I was given, but I don't think all of it was. Sam walked more erect in my body than I ever did. He exuded confidence.

I could feel the eyes of the men, and some of the women on me. I'm not exactly sure how, but I just did, and I might have added a little sashay to my skirt covered ass as we walked.

However the worst were the gangs of teenagers. Crude images of me tied down and covered in sperm filled one boy's thoughts, while another had me dressed in a slutty white wedding gown riding him reverse cowgirl on the altar of a church while the whole congregation sang hymns and the priest proclaimed us husband and slut. I couldn't figure out how I knew all this, I just did. It only served to make me more horny and my nipples just wouldn't stay down. They were erect like crazy and pointing out the knit top, which only made the boys stare more. A vicious cycle.

Sam saw and smiled at my discomfort. Of course, she had been in this situation before; they had been her breasts after all. We finally reached the shoe store.

"Go in first and walk around. I'll be inside in a moment," he commanded. I shrugged and walked inside.

Once inside a few moments, a clerk made a beeline over to me. "Miss Johnson, I wasn't expecting you, but our private fitting room is always available for you." He was in his late twenties and a bit acne ridden. Other than that, he was very average. Not too tall or too heavy. He had mousy brown hair that was already showing signs of receding and had a mistake of a mustache growing on his upper lip. Instead of making him look older, it just underlined how weak and underdone his features were.

"Ah, this must be Fred, the boy who gives you such good service." Sam's voice boomed behind me. "I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do."

With that, he grabbed my arm and ushered me to the back. A confused looking Fred followed after informing the disgusted looking woman behind the counter as to what was happening.

I sat in the chair while Sam stood behind me. They discussed what kind of shoe I wanted for the dance tonight. I should have been listening, but I was enjoying the massage Fred was giving my feet after removing my boots.

Fred brought shoe after shoe in, most he rejected on sight. He began berating the salesman, and Fred was wilting under Sam's invective. Finally there were half a dozen shoe boxes in front of me and Fred helped me get into one after another. Each time he removed a shoe, he massaged my feet. After he got up for another box, I realized he was sporting a boner.

"So... you like shoes Fred?" my father (might as well get used to that!) asked quietly, almost conspiratorially. Fred gulped audibly then went totally pale as Sam continued. "Or is it feet you like?"

Fred was sweating now. "...both?" he squeaked.

"Good, at least you're honest. That should be rewarded." He put a hand on my shoulder. "Honey, go ahead and unzip him."

I looked up, and my former face was hard and I knew it was an order. "Yes daddy..." I said in a voice similar to Fred's.

Fred trembled as I reached out and unzipped his slacks. "Should I take it out?" I asked and Sam nodded yes. I worked his penis through the slot in his boxers and out his open fly.

"Now honey child, take off your socks and put your feet up on the stool in front of you. Fred is going to clean your feet with his tongue. Watch his penis princess. It will stay hard the whole time. He might even cum while licking you."

Fred fell to his knees slowly, like someone in a dream. He started to reach out to my feet with his tongue, but he stopped and looked me in the face, seeking permission. I locked eyes with him and began to rub my left breast through my knit top. I nodded and he descended on my feet with a fury.

I short order no portion of my feet remained unlicked. He saved between the toes for last and by that time I was so worked up I was afraid I was going to cum just from his action on my feet. Sam reached down and began to masturbate me thorough my panties. I watched Fred's cock like I was instructed, as well as I could. It remained rock hard and leaked pre-cum while he laved my feet.

I was very close and I could see Sam had her cock out and was stroking it as well.

"Put the bottom of your feet together on the stool honey," Sam commanded. "Make a pussy with the arches of your soles while Fred fucks your feet."

I did as he asked and Fred eagerly began to slide his penis between the soles of my feet. His precum and saliva lubed the way and I knew he wouldn't last long. Putting my feet together like that spread my legs apart. All the better for Sam's magic hand to bring me off.

Just as I began to cum, so did Fred. I squeezed my feet together as hard as I could and he dumped a miserably small cumload on my feet and ankles. Then I heard Sam cry out and rush around the chair as he spewed another load on my feet.

I hoped this booth was sound proofed because we had not been quiet. We all took a few moments to recover.

"Fred..." I snapped my fingers at him to get him out of his post orgasm haze, "My feet are filthy." I said wiggling my cum covered toes. With the coldest look on my face I could muster and in what I hoped was an icy commanding voice I said the words I somehow knew he wanted to hear. "Clean them for me... worm!"

There was a pause, and I was worried I had misinterpreted the situation, but then he fell eagerly to licking the two sperm loads off my toes, feet and ankles. I looked at Sam and found she was grinning at me. She nodded her head and gave me a thumbs up.

When my feet were all clean again and my socks and boots were back on, I looked at my father. "I think it's pretty clear which ones we will be taking," and I stressed that last point. Sam reached down and picked up three of the boxes.

We walked out into the main part of the store and found the gate at the front of the shop was down. The woman behind the counter came out to unlock the gate. "When I heard how loud you three were getting I told everyone the point of sale system was out and we were closing for the day."

"I hope this won't make any trouble for you..." I said concerned for her job.

She came out from behind the counter. "Nah, Fred's daddy owns the chain. He just gave Fred this store because it keeps him out the way most of the time. No one cares of this one store makes or loses money. Mostly loses because of the shoes he gives away. Come on over to the counter, I need to remove those three from stock." She sighed theatrically. "More inventory that has just disappeared off the shelves." She jotted down the inventory numbers of the shoes and then went over to a strangely subdued Fred.

She straightened his collar and wiped a stray bit of cum from his mustache with his handkerchief. Then she turned and passionately kissed Sam then me. "Pull the gate down after you are through, it will auto lock." She turned to Fred. "Mistress Mona is going to take little Freddie here back to the scene of the crime. I think he owes me... two orgasms?"

"Three," I interjected, "one for each pair of shoes."

She smiled at me and nodded. "I knew I liked you." She took Freddie by the tie and started leading him back to the private fitting room. When she grabbed the tie, only then did I notice it hid a slim dog collar.

Then we were back in the mall and Sam closed the gate. Everything looked so normal, but I was finding the world was a much more fucked up place than I ever expected. I felt hot and cold, sated and horny, all at the same time.

Sam began to walk away then turned back to me. "Come on, you have a party to prepare for!"

Threndle
Threndle
37 Followers