Rear View Mirror

Story Info
The driver enjoys the view of the back seat.
2.3k words
4.22
109.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves the following; non-humiliating cuckolding, voyeurism and exhibitionism, swinging and MILF/student sex.

***

The back area of the bar's parking lot was deserted as I swung the car around and found as unobtrusive a spot that I could before turning off the engine. The street light a few yards down provided just enough illumination without bathing the vehicle under a spotlight.

As I settled into the driver's seat and made myself as comfortable as I could, I adjusted the rear view mirror to allow me to get the best possible angle to witness the activity that was hopefully going to happen very soon.

One of the two people in the back seat happened to be watching what I was doing, and when our eyes met in the mirror I could sense his fear as he found himself in what was a new situation for him.

"This is freaky," the tall guy with the long light brown hair said, as much to me as to the woman beside him.

"Just forget I'm here," I said in my most fatherly tone. "Have fun."

Fatherly tone was an apt term, since I was easily old enough to be the young man's father. How old the young man was, I did not know, although he had to be at least 21 to be drinking in the tavern.

The woman besides him in the back seat was old enough to be his mother, although that didn't seem to bother the young man when he eventually made his move on the little blonde, who had been trying to lure the shy guy for much of the night until he finally got the hint.

"It really is okay, Billy," the woman assured him as she put her arm around the boy and nuzzled into his neck. "Bryan's fine with it, and you don't have to be scared of me. I don't bite - but I do nibble."

"Sorry ma'am," Billy said. "Kinda nervous."

"My name is Lisa, Billy. Remember?" the woman reminded him as her hand moved over the slender boy's chest on the way down to what she wanted. "Calling me ma'am makes me think I'm an old lady. I'm not too old, am I?"

"No," Billy responded as Lisa undid the guy's belt buckle, and at her urging he lifted himself off of the seat far enough to allow her to ease his jeans and boxers down around his knees.

"I wanted to suck your cock in the bar," the little blonde panted as she grabbed his stuff. "You've got me so hot I can't stand it."

"Oh man!" Billy groaned as the blonde lowered her face into his lap, and while I had only gotten a brief glimpse of the long slender cock before Lisa's head blocked my view momentarily, I knew what she was doing.

Billy's head was rolling back and forth on the back of the seat while Lisa's head moved up and down, practically inhaling the boy's circumcised cock, and as they did their thing, I did mine. With considerable effort, I managed to pry my stiff dick out of the tight confines it had been in and began gently stroking it with my eyes glued to the action in the back seat.

Lisa's head was now going up further and further, and after a minute Lisa raised up off of Billy's cock and leaned back so I could see what she had in her hand.

"Can you see okay babe?" my wife asked me, and I nodded while looking at the long stiff cock Lisa held in her hand, the taut skin stretched tightly on the underside of what had to be almost 8" of stiff beige dick. "See how big Billy's cock is?"

"Oh yeah," I said. and I don't know why I was surprised, because Lisa had told me all about her young friend when he went into the bathroom before going out to the parking lot with us.

"Felt pretty big," Lisa had said after telling me she had groped him under the bar. "He's so scared."

"How are you?" I inquired.

"Dripping wet," Lisa had informed me.

"Be easy on the boy," I had said before going out to get the car and picking the two up as they left the grill.

Billy didn't know what he was getting into at the time, but after my cute blonde wife had gotten him all fired up with her flirting and touching, getting him into the car was not that big a challenge.

"Think of it as something to tell the guys in college next fall," I told Billy after he learned that I was Lisa's husband, had not only watched her seduce him during the course of the evening, but was planning to watch them both from the comfort of the front seat of our Range Rover.

Billy was groping Lisa's titties though the dress and bra while Lisa was showing me the impressive erection she had caused, and after displaying his boner, she went back down on him with a vengeance, kneeling on the seat beside him while she deep-throated the college kid.

"Aw!" Billy moaned, and for a second I was afraid he was going to cum, but he was just enjoying himself with my wife, just like I wanted.

"Yes," Lisa gasped between sucks. "That's it babe. Put two in. Don't be shy."

Billy had apparently discovered that Lisa wasn't wearing panties under her dress and was fingering her. I couldn't see his crude mauling of Lisa's cunt, but was able to imagine the kid's fingers probing into her, and judging by the sloppy sounds coming from that area, Lisa was every bit as wet as she claimed to be.

"Fuck me," Lisa was saying as she climbed on Billy's lap, holding her dress up above her waist as she straddled the skinny kid with the glistening wet hard-on that was so stiff it arched back to his stomach. "Put it in me babe."

With Lisa now sitting on her young prey, blocking his view of me, I gave up the mirror view and looked directly back, enjoying my middle-age wife squatting over the boy, whose hand seemed to be shaking a bit as he had his manhood upright and waited for Lisa to lower herself down on him.

What a perfect view, I said to myself as I looked at the kid's balls - balls that would soon be emptying themselves into my wife - and I wished that he hadn't told Lisa that he was straight, because I would have loved to have played with that bloated sac right about then.

"Oh damn!" Lisa howled as she looked herself down on Billy's staff while he held onto her hips. "He's huge, Bryan! Billy's splitting me in two!"

I fought to control my orgasm as I gripped my handkerchief-covered dick tightly, hearing Lisa scream as she impaled herself on the lad's erection. The words were for our benefit, because Lisa was fine. She had taken longer and thicker before, stunning me by being able to handle any size man despite her tiny frame, but she knew how much her words must be turning Billy's on, not to mention me.

Up and down went Lisa on Billy's lap, his long dick appearing and disappearing as the Range Rover rocked and the sounds of the sloppy squishing filled the vehicle. I was hoping that Billy could hold out longer than he did, but to be honest he lasted longer than I would have in his shoes.

Lisa came just before Billy did, screaming so loud that I was glad the music from the grill was bleeding through the walls of the building across the lot. Lisa's body shook s she bounced on Billy and clawed at him, and that must have been the end for the young man.

"Cumming!" he grunted

"Yeah! I feel it," Lisa gasped as she kept riding Billy's prong while he filled her womb with his sap.

Lisa kept herself as high off of Billy as she could while he popped his load into her, and as I saw some of the cum drooling down the sides of his cock after oozing out of her pussy, I came too, quietly as I filled my handkerchief with my load before turning around and facing the front of the car as if nothing happened.

"That was good babe," Lisa was saying as she climbed off of the lad and sat with the legs akimbo.

I adjusted the mirror so I could see what Lisa was showing me, her golden thatched pussy wide open and the semen dripping out from her labia and onto the sparse pubic hair that framed her sex.

Billy was not as shy as he had been before, not hiding his now-flaccid spent cock as it hung between his legs. Lisa offered him a swig of the beer they had brought out of the bar with them, and then Lisa was reaching down to take his limp dick in her hand.

"Oh man," Billy said as he watched Lisa's tiny hand pull on his rubbery member. "This is crazy."

"Crazy good I hope," Lisa asked and Billy nodded enthusiastically.

"You guys really married?" Billy asked.

"We are," I said, adding, "Very happily."

"That's cool," Billy replied. "You wife is really hot. She doesn't look 40."

"40?" I repeated as I looked at my wife in the mirror.

"Shut up, Brian," Lisa said as she stuck her tongue out at me before I could tell the kid that she had seen 40 several years ago, but he was right that Lisa looked hot for any age.

"But I just came," Billy said as Lisa bowed her head and began to suck on his dead dick, but he didn't complain as she went down on him.

"You'll cum again," I told Billy, who looked at be dubiously. "Trust me. She can raise the dead."

"She gives great head," Billy said, getting used to me being there and talking like we were old friends.

"I know."

"So you - you like to watch?" Billy asked me and Lisa's mouth stretched his dick up as far at it would go.

"Yes. Does that bother you?" I asked.

"No. I mean, I like to watch too," Billy confessed. "My roommate at school last semester fucked - oh, sorry - had sex with a girl and I watched from the closet. It was hot."

"I'll bet it was," I agreed. "Did you get yourself off while you watched?"

Billy's reaction told me that he suspected I read his mind or something, but he sheepishly nodded and grinned.

"Um - do - did you?" Billy timidly asked.

"Did I get myself off while you fucked my wife?" I asked. "Yes indeed. I came while you did. Does that bother you?"

"No," Billy grunted. "Oh man."

"She's getting it up again, isn't she?" I asked.

"Can't believe this," Billy gasped.

"Told you," I reminded the young man as Lisa energetically bobbed up and down on his stiffening dick. "How's it feel?"

"Unreal man!" Billy wheezed as his eyes rolled back in his head. "She's deepthroating me."

"Not used to that, are you?" I suggested. "Lisa really loves the big dicks, don't you babe?"

Lisa had her mouth full of Billy and couldn't answer, but she didn't have to reply because I knew, and as her head moved faster and faster and her hand worked busily as well, I gave up the mirror because Billy didn't seem to mind me watching.

"That's it Lisa," I whispered as Billy squirmed around like a fish out of water. "Suck that big dick. Make him cum again."

It took awhile, and Billy seemed to be hanging on the brink of cumming for the longest time before he let out a groan. I could see Lisa react to his cumming in her mouth, swallowing furiously while still letting a little sap run out the corners of her mouth, just the way I like it.

"You're unreal," Billy said as he grabbed Lisa's head as she began to straighten up, and the sight of his mouth unabashedly mixing with his cum on my wife's mouth was incredibly erotic.

"You okay to drive?" I asked Billy as he pulled his pants back up and got himself together a bit before leaving us.

"Yeah, I'm good," he said. "This was awesome."

"We enjoyed it too," I assured Billy as the two of them got out of the back seat.

Lisa gave Billy a long and sensuous kiss as they embraced outside the car, his hands squeezing her ass affectionately before she got in the passenger side next to me.

"You guys are cool," Billy said through the window. "I drink here a lot, in case you ever want to - you know."

"We'll keep an eye out for you," I said, although Lisa and I liked variety. "If you'll excuse us, I have to go home and fuck my wife now that you've warmed her up for me."

"Warmed her up?" I heard Billy say as we pulled out of the lot and headed home.

"He was cute," Lisa opined as she reached over and picked up the cum-filled handkerchief that had begun to stiffen into a weird shape. "Did you cum once or twice?"

"Once," I said as Lisa reached into my pants and pulled out my stiff dick and stroked it, not bothered at all by the rather dramatic size difference in the one she was now holding.

"Quite a load," Lisa said. "Too bad he was straight. I would have loved to have gone down on him with you."

"Oh well," I said as I sped home, glad that I was a designated driver. "Just the same, don't jerk me off now. I want to fuck you the minute we get in the house."

"Betcha we don't make it to the front door," Lisa informed me, and that wouldn't be the first time we humped in the grass outside, enjoying the benefits of our isolated area.

"You're still horny, aren't you?"

"That was an appetizer," Lisa said. "I'm aching for the main course."

Proving that while size is nice, it isn't everything, and there's nothing greater than love.

***

thank you for reading