Rear Window.

Story Info
Yes, like the Hitchcock movie.
905 words
4.32
25.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
33 Followers

Remember Rear Window, the old Alfred Hitchcock movie?

Jimmy Stewart was stuck in his Manhattan apartment with a broken leg, and observed love, angst, creativity, and even murder through his, yes, rear window.

I mostly saw sex through mine.

I was still a bit new in NYC in the early '80s. Had a 5th floor walk-up in a slummy building. It was a classic illegal sub-let. I was young, broke, and lonely.

But I had a really great rear window.

One evening, quite by chance, I saw two people fucking in the building next door, accross the air vent. Woof!! I was glad that I hadn't turned the kitchen light on.That 4th floor bedroom and its king-size bed were eight feet away. A red-haired girl was astride a blonde man. She was twisting and writhing on his cock. And I could see it all!

I spat in my hand and began wanking my dick. They were very hot. She threw her head back, thrashing her long thick red hair. The three of us came at nearly the same time, and my cum adorned the windowsill.

Next day I got a stool.

Every night they put on a show. Every night I wanked off.

After a few weeks I realized that I could use Blondie and Red to get laid. I got a second stool and asked girls in bars if they wanted to watch some live sex. Many said yes.

At first I just rubbed my dick through my jeans before jumping them. Later I pulled it right out and invited them to wank off, too. It saved time. The ones who came to see always joined in. Watching Blondie and Red fuck was very exciting.

Then Blondie and Red broke up. He got the apartment and had a steady stream of women. The times became unpredictable, but I already knew several interested ladies whom I liked, so I managed fine.

And the variety was fun. At first he had a different girl almost every night, but then he settled down to some regulars.

There was a very cute east-asian woman with cherry-red nipples and a mere whisp of black pubic hair. She liked getting her toes sucked. Alas, I couldn't see that too clearly, given the angle. But I could sure see her cum.

For a while Blondie hosted this tall black chick with a geometric haircut. They'd strip and fuck and sleep. It was fierce and active, but ordinary. Until one night when she pulled a big strap-on dildo out of her bag. That night he let her ream his asshole for like 40 minutes. She never came back, though. Did he not ask her over? Was she done with him? I had no way of knowing for sure.

Sometimes I saw Blondie on the streets around the neighborhood -- my place was on the avenue, his was on the cross-street. I pretended not to know him; he didn't know me, of course. I kept my kitchen lights off.

A few days before he moved away and I never saw him again, Blondie did a three-way, MMF, with some definate gay action. It was very hot.

It was a warm night, so the windows were open. Blondie came into his bedroom with a couple, and they sat at the foot of his king-sized bed with the girl in the middle.

She was tall and slim, with long thick wavy dark hair. He was taller and had a beard. At first they sat and drank beers. Then she pulled off her tee-shirt; she had no bra, and the two men at once took a breast each.

They were medium sized, fairly firm, with pale pink nipples. So were the woman's nipples.

She tried to grab their dicks, but couldn't reach. So she broke away, stood and turned, facing the men. She seemed to order them to strip naked, as that's what they did. She finished stripping, too.

She knelt between them as they sat on the bed. She took their cocks in her hands, Blondie's in her left, the beard's in her right. She stroked them hard. Then she started licking the tips, while stroking both shafts, first Blondie's then the beard's.

She was sucking more and more of their cocks down. She pulled their dicks together and sucked both at once. The men had to put their bodies right up against themselves, wrapping their arms around each other while she sucked both their cocks at once.

Alas, my view was the back of her head. Still.

They all moved onto the king-sized bed. Blondie took her muff, she took the beard's dick, and the beard took Blondie's big ol' cock right down his throat. They all sucked and fondled for a while. It was wild watching the beard gobble down Blondie's cock.

The woman then pulled Blondie up onto her and they began fucking. I had my usual excellent view. The beard found her bag on the floor and fished out a tube of lubricant. Even as I could scarcely believe it, I knew what was coming next.

Sure enough, the beard lubed up Blondie's ass-hole and made a fucking Blondie sandwich. All three were grinding and rolling their hips. It was awesome.

The new tenants turned out to be none other than the woman and the beard. It was a classic illegal sub-let. I spent 12 years in my apartment there.

grgor
grgor
33 Followers