Rear Window

Story Info
Wife's extracurricular activities turns me on
2.6k words
4.18
43.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this isn't the Hitchcock thriller you've been waiting for but hopefully you'll find it enjoyable. I purposely didn't seek out an editor for this piece so all you literary scholars who didn't care for the work can, at least, have fun brow beating me.

Either way, I was just trying to brighten an otherwise dull afternoon........ Enjoy!

Dave and I were driving home from an afternoon of fishing. I hate when he doesn't catch anything. He has a tendency to pout the entire trip back.

"I worked that weed bed for a good half hour and nothing. You flip a spinner into open water and come up with a four pounder!" he said, shaking his head.

"Well.... you know Dave, years of dedication and studying the water, I..........

"Oh, bullshit," Dave interrupted. "Your just one lucky bastard."

"Yeah, That too," I laughed.

Dave stared out the window for the next mile or so formulating his fishing strategy or so I thought. He broke his silence with a topic unusual for him.

"Speaking of getting lucky and I don't mean to delve into your personal life but how are you and Leigh getting along?"

I gave him that wrinkled brow, curious look. "Fine. What makes you ask that?"

"Oh I don't know........ It's just that Kris doesn't seem as receptive to my sexual advances as she once did. Maybe I'm just imagining things but it all seemed to start right after that bible study meeting that she and Leigh have been going to for the last six months. I hope they're not being taught that sex is some sort of sin"

"Well, I doubt that," I answered. Leigh and I have been married for eight years so it's bound to slow down somewhat."

"Yeah, but Kris and I have only been married for three years and we were at it almost every night. Now it's like once every two weeks."

I pulled the car over in front of Dave's house. He lived on the main street and my house is about three hundred feet in back of his. It's pretty secluded up on the hill and Leigh and I enjoy the privacy but I had to buy a plow to get us out of there when it snows in winter.

I opened the back of the SUV and helped Dave get his gear out. "I wouldn't worry too much, Dave. Both Leigh and Kris have hosted a few of those bible studies and you must know there's no preaching involved."

"Yeah, your probably right. So, you want to try more fishing tomorrow night?"

"I can't. I'll be in Springfield. I got a big proposal to pitch and It's a three hour drive so I thought I'd stay over tomorrow and be fresh on tuesday morning. Maybe when I get back. I did save a few fish for ya."

"Oh, fuck you." Dave made a passing wave with his hand. "I'll see you when You get back."

Leigh made a salad while I grilled the steak and, over a nice dinner out by the pool, I relayed what Dave had told me about his and Kris' love life.

"I know she loves him," Leigh told me. "And I'm sure it has nothing to do with the bible study. We're both into the history as opposed to the religious aspect. She's been laid off for over three months now so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm sure whatever it is it will work itself out."

I worked on my proposal after dinner and got everything in order. "I'm going to leave right from work tomorrow around noon so if you want to sleep in I won't wake you.... unless you've got big plans for the day."

"Oooohhh yeah," she quipped. "I got big plans. I thought I'd polish my shoes!"

"Well, you don't want to over do it. You'll be needing a nap after that," I kidded.

"That's okay. I'll get up and kiss you good-by. Maybe I'll kiss you a little tonight too," she said, with that devilish look, and off we went to the bedroom.

I was at work early the next morning to get some e-mails out and making sure everything was up to date before leaving for Springfield. I was just closing my briefcase when one of my co-workers knocked on my open office door.

"Do you have that chart on continuous workflow with you? I was talking with John up in Springfield on friday and he said he'd be interested in seeing it."

I thought for a moment while looking around my office. "Yeah. I don't have it here though. It's at my office at home."

"You might think about bringing it with you. It could score you a few extra points."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I can pick it up. My house is on the way to the highway ramp."

Jeez. There's always somebody that's got a last minute idea when you're trying to get something done, I thought to myself. I drove the mile out of my way and turned onto my driveway. At the top I noticed an unfamiliar car in my spot. I pulled off to the side and went into the house.

"Well, I'm back for a minute," I said loud enough for Leigh to hear me, but there was no answer. I figured I'd catch her on the way out and headed up over the stairs to my office. I poked around in the corner until I found the tube holding the workflow chart. It looked clean with no tears so I rolled it back up. I took a quick glance around to see if I maybe needed anything else when I heard a voice from outside.

My office window faces the back and overlooks the pool. That must be where Leigh was when she didn't answer my hello. I went over to the window and peered down to the pool area. I just about lost my breath at the sight before me.

Leigh was sitting on one of the mesh chaise lounges, totally naked and applying lotion to her arms and shoulders. I've known her to sit out there topless on rare occasions but never bare-ass like this. As good as she looked my real focus was laying on the chaise next to her. It was Dave's wife, Kris. I knew Leigh was a 34c and that Kris always looked slightly larger but I never expected this! These had to be a full size larger than Leigh's with nipples and areola the size of a silver dollar.

Her pussy was clean shaven unlike Leigh who maintained a neatly trimmed landing strip.

I've hung around Dave long enough to know he was the jealous type and If he ever knew I was staring at his wife's nude body he'd have my head.

The two girls were chatting and laughing about something but with the window closed I could make out the words. Leigh sat up and faced Kris who was in a straight out prone position. Leigh rubbed some lotion on her palms and started applying it to Kris' legs, starting with her ankles and working up to her thighs. Kris looked over toward the house and Leigh also turned and spoke some words that I was still unable to hear. I thought there must be someone else out there with them but I didn't want to get too close to the window for afraid of being seen. I moved off to the side to get a view closer to the house and there I could see two feet on the edge of a towel. Who's they were, I had no idea but this would explain the strange car I saw in the driveway on the way in.

My attention was soon drawn to my wife who was now positioned over Kris' knees and coating her stomach with more lotion. Leigh's hands worked over Kris' ribcage before returning to her belly and then up again between those large tits. Kris, who was resting on her elbows, fell back and closed her eyes as Leigh's hands journeyed over her taught nipples and then to the underside of her breasts.

At this point I was squeezing my hard cock through my slacks as my wife hands fondled the very breasts I wished I was sucking on.. I undid my belt, dropped my pants and boxers to the floor and clamped my cock in my hand. With my thump on top I pushed against the fleshy rim of my cock-head while my left, flattened palm made small circles against the tip.

Leigh then leaned forward and pinched both of Kris' nipples. My God, I thought they were going to kiss but instead Leigh stood up and looked toward the house as a shadow appeared, followed by the naked body of what seemed to be an older woman. I could only see her from the back but it was obvious she was on the chubby side though not fat. She had strawberry blond hair and was fondling her large breasts as she walked toward the two girls. Leigh took a few steps forward and brushed something off the stranger's shoulder before cupping her breasts and rubbing her nipples in a circular motion against the tits that were offered to her. Leigh quickly bent forward and stepped back as if the contact of this sensitive area tickled. Both Leigh and the stranger laughed as again, Leigh cupped her tits and gave it another try. This time must have been more pleasurable as Leigh was biting her lower lip while she stared closely at the erotic action the two were performing.

I don't think my cock had ever been harder than this. I jacked furiously with my right hand while the fingers of my left hand gently fondled and toyed with my ball sack. Drops of pre-cum were now making their appearance. I scooped them up with my index finger and brought them to my tongue, savoring the sweet taste of my own lust.

Meanwhile Kris was taking in this breast interaction by shading her eyes from the sun with her right hand. She then said something and either slapped or pinched Leigh's ass. I couldn't really tell as the two girls were blocking my view. Leigh turned around and pushed Kim' hand as all three laughed hard enough that I could hear them through the closed window. Leigh sat down on her chaise lounge and handed the tube of lotion to the stranger who finally turned around, throwing the tube on to her towel that was out of my range of sight. I pause from my cock pulling and thought for a second. I knew this girl. Leigh had introduced her to me at one of the church suppers. She was the choir director and organist at the church! Jeez, if I wait long enough maybe the minister's wife will show up. Well, I didn't think I was going to be that lucky. Paula was the name that finally occurred to me. Her last name.... I had no idea.

I continued my stroking, lubricating my shaft and cock head with the excess of pre-cum that was now flowing freely. Leigh had leaned forward and was caressing the knee and inner thigh of Kris' leg. Paula reached down and gently touched Kris' smooth pussy before pushing her own hips forward and showing herself off to the others. She spread her cunt lips as she explained something and Leigh reached up and ran two fingers over her hair covered crotch before leaning back slightly and exposing herself by pulling back the skin around her thighs. I assumed they were talking about shaving or pussy hair as the three of them exposed themselves several times for the others to see. Kris then spread herself and ran her finger the length of her slit, stopping at the top to toy with her clit. She said something to Paula and Leigh laughed as Paula swung her leg over Kris' head and lowered her cunt onto Kris' waiting tongue. She rotated her hips slightly as Kris' mouth went to work. Leigh was taking in this whole scene while wetting her lips with her tongue.

There was still plenty of pre-cum flowing from my little slit and I greedily licked from my hand. My shaft was rock hard to the point where the dark blue veins were protruding under the skin, giving my shaft a lumpy feeling as my palm mover it. I squeezed the base of this steel rod between my thumb and index finger and quickly my member went from a dark pink to a deep purple hue. The wetness of pre-cum only accented the engorged veins and gave a glistening effect with the light from the window. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It looked like it had grown an extra inch.

All of this examining of my cock had distracted me from the goings on out at the pool and when I peered again out the rear window Leigh had Kris' legs spread and was applying kisses and quick licks to her inner thigh. I couldn't take my eyes away from my wife as her tongue made it's way upwards and onto Kris' bald pussy. I had no idea that Leigh ever entertained the thought of being with another woman. Though we once discussed the possibility of a threesome a few years back, it never lead to anything.

At this point I could see Paula's knees starting to buckle under the pleasure of Kim's tongue. She grabbed her ass cheeks and threw her head back and I clearly heard the words "OH FUCK" before her upper torso pitched forward with a violent shaking. Leigh's eyes looked up but her tongue never left Kris' clit and the two fingers she had in her love hole worked faster. Her hips starting bucking as she pulled at her nipples. "Yeah, TONGUE FUCK HER, FUCK HER GOOD," Paula shouted to Leigh. Kris' knees came up and her feet were suspended in mid air. Her arms fell straight out and made a fist. Her body tightened and seconds later there was a loud groan. Leigh backed off but left her fingers in Kris' cunt, slowing the action as if to bring her down easy.

One can imagine what this sight was doing to my hard rod. I stroked like I never had before until load after load of cum found it's way through the slit of my cock head. The first blast shot across the window sill and I quickly put my hand over the excited member, trying keep the mess to a minimum. Two more loads erupted, filling my palm and I eagerly slurped them into my mouth before going back for more. I squeezed my shaft in a forward motion and produced another handful of the warm, salty liquid which I savored on my tongue before getting my pants up and half tucking in my shirt.

I thought that in fairness to Leigh the girls would most likely return the favor and get her off too but I knew I was pushing my luck by staying in the house. I quickly grabbed a handful of tissues and cleaned the window sill as best I could before taking the workflow chart and heading down over the stairs. I was so spent that I thought I was going to fall but I managed to get through the front door and out to the car. Paula's car prevented me from turning around so I had to back down the five hundred feet of driveway, shifting my attention from the rear window to the windshield, making sure I wasn't detected. I made it to the street and headed to the highway ramp where I pulled into the park and ride area to gain a little more composure.

I knew I would never tell Dave what I just saw but........ would I tell my wife?

I guess time will tell. And with that I drove up the highway ramp and headed for Springfield.