Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, memories. While I took my little trip down Memory Lane I reached my climax and so, apparently, did my neighbour's lover as he is holding her hips firmly and pulsing his own pelvis. His semen must be deep in her bowels.

. . .

I have a surprise visitor at lunchtime. Belinda buzzes the entry phone, bearing a cottage pie.

I have managed to stay on significantly better terms with John, the man I cuckolded, than with my ex-wife. Fortunately, Katherine was too humiliated to share the details of what she saw that afternoon and Belinda was able to pass it off as a spur of the moment grope that went a little too far. I have continued to fuck Belinda irregularly during the intervening years, and now it seems my accident has brought out the nurturing side of her character.

She puts the cottage pie in the oven to heat and then removes her raincoat to reveal the rest of her get well gift. She is wearing only a cotton apron over hold up stockings and when she turns her back I can see her naked arse. She takes me into the bedroom and, pulling off the apron, gets to work sucking my dick.

She has to put in a lot of effort. Unfortunately, her semi-clad body invites too many unfavourable comparisons with that of my hot slut neighbour.

Her pendulous udders are saggy and deflated in comparison to the youthful swell of my neighbour's incredible breasts. Her skin, the product of hours spent under the sunbed, now feels coarse and leathery to me. My neighbour's skin is smooth and a natural olive colour. Her hair is dry and a little frizzy where my neighbour's fat curls are glossy and soft.

Eventually - helped by my lascivious thoughts about the girl across the courtyard - Belinda manages to coax an erection from me. Her mouth is hot and wet and if I close my eyes I can kid myself my neighbour's full, soft lips are wrapped around it, rather than Belinda's thinner ones. Then she mounts me and guides my penis into her cunt. Even with my eyes closed I can no longer pretend she is my fantasy girl. Her wiry pubic hair scratches me as she rises and falls: my goddess has a smooth shaven mound. I reach out to hold her waist and it is wider and insufficiently pliant. I am beginning to lose my hard-won erection. Feeling me going soft within her, Belinda rolls and gyrates her hips. Her breasts lift and fall with a slapping sound instead of bouncing and dancing like my neighbour's and I lean over and turn on the radio to drown out the sounds. I close my eyes again and listen to the thumping beat of the music. Now I can picture the girl with her arms over her head, dancing naked around her bedroom as she so often does. My cock stiffens again inside Belinda's pussy and she writhes above me. I buck my hips up to meet her, my fingers on her lace stocking tops, and she cums hard, screaming and panting. I'm sure the girl is a screamer too and the thought triggers my own climax, Belinda's cunt walls milking the torrent of semen from me.

She collapses on top of me, laughing. "That was amazing," she breathes.

My thoughts are elsewhere.

"Will you let me shave your pussy?" I ask.

She sits up and stares at me. "What would I tell John?"

. . .

I'm mobile again and Nurse Glover has removed me from her caseload, but I only go out when the girl across the courtyard is at work. My need to watch her is like an addiction. I am glued to my window.

I have been taking chances and several times nearly been caught. I'm not sure if it's the sunlight reflecting off my binoculars catching her attention, but once or twice she has looked straight at me as she undresses and I have hastily had to duck behind the curtains. Maybe it is paranoia on my part, though, as she still rarely bothers to draw her own drapes. She still dances naked round the flat, her arms in the air, her boobs swinging. She masturbates using her fingers or a black silicone vibrator in full view of the window. She still fucks men she's picked up with all the lights on.

I still cum at least daily while spying on her.

. . .

Tonight she brings home - holy fuck! - two men.

One is the mixed-race guy from a couple of weeks ago. The other is new and - a novel development - a Caucasian with blond hair. He plugs his iPhone into her speakers and pulls off her top and skirt and unclasps her bra.Then they watch, the blond guy sitting on the bed, the other on her dressing table chair, as she dances for them in only a thong, thigh-highs and strappy heels. It is an intensely erotic sight.

They clearly think so too, as they only watch for one song before disrobing, lifting her between them and carrying her to the bed, where they pull off her knickers. Then the mixed-race guy straddles her waist, squeezes her boobs together and begins to tit-fuck her. Meanwhile, the blond guy has spread her thighs and is eating her pussy. She clearly loves this, and before the guy with his cock between her tits can cum she is thrashing on the bed in the throes of orgasm.

They roll her onto her stomach and then lift her into all fours. Tit-fucker kneels at her head and thrusts his cock into her willing mouth. The blond man kneels behind her, spreading her arse-cheeks and pushes his dick into her pussy. They spitroast her on her bed with little finesse until the blond opens his mouth in a roar and, pulling out, fires semen all over her back. His cry triggers the mixed-race guy's orgasm and he too pulls out, spraying her lovely face with his goo. She giggles and licks her cheeks. The rest of their cum dries on her body as she catches her breath.

Once her breathing is back to normal she smiles at both of them and says something. Grinning, they kneel and she begins to suck them both off, alternating between the black prick and the white, restoring their lost hardness. Once they are ready, they switch ends and repeat the process, this time both cumming inside her. Then all three wriggle under the covers, she sandwiched between them, for some rest.

Three times in the night they wake her and take her again. The third time, she straddles the white guy, riding his dick, and the mixed-race guy spits into her anus and enters it. Sandwiched between them, she writhes until she is satisfied, her body quaking between them for a full minute when she reaches her climax.

It is the first time she hasn't slept alone.

They don't leave until they have had her again in the morning, in another double-penetration.

By then, my balls - like theirs - are drained quite dry.

. . .

A shock awaits today when I walk past my window, toothbrush protruding from my mouth. Her bed is covered in boxes, piled high with books, pictures and all the detritus of a young woman's life. I gasp in horror. It's a rental property, probably a three month tenancy, and it's been three months since she came into my life.

It's over. My movie has come to an end. I feel unusually emotional and actually have to dash a tear from my cheek

And then she walks into the room and looks straight into my eyes. I duck away from the window, embarrassed at being caught out, but she lifts her hand, palm out in a 'Stop' gesture. She moves some of the boxes off the bed to make room and lifts something onto it. It looks like a child's painting easel - the type with a dry-wipe board on one side and a blackboard on the other. The dry-wipe board faces the window and she begins to write:

hey, mister, u watch me

I nod my head, shame-faced. She wipes away the words and starts to write again:

undressing, dancing, fucking

I blush harder. I know what I am: a dirty old peeping Tom. She erases these words, too, and continues to write. Now the board reads:

I like it

My mouth drops open.

I cum hard when u watch

Now I'm staring. Not only is she not angry with me for spying on her: she seems to be saying it turned her on!

I have to move out today

I nod, pulling a sad face.

but I want to say thank you

what number are you?

Holy fuck! Is she saying what I think she's saying?

I scramble to find a large sketch pad and a marker pen. I scrawl "65" and hold the pad up to the window.

When I lower it again she is gone, but there is one last message on her board:

on my way

12