Rear Windows Ch. 2

Story Info
Shelly runs into the guy she peeped on.
1.7k words
4.05
36.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheila
sheila
1 Followers

He saw her! There he was totally naked, looking up at her through her tiny loft window!

After Shelly realized what was happening, she swooped down on her floor. Damn! She thought. Now she wouldn't ever be able to peek at him in private anymore. Now he would probably shut his blinds and deprive her of the only social life she had since she moved to this stinking town. Humbly, she slithered to the front room so she could stand without him seeing her from below.

Shelly plopped down on her bed and played what she just saw over in her head. Her special peek-a-boo boyfriend from the apartment below her loft had just bounced his balls up against some blonde bimbo's butt. Shelly had rubbed her clit silly as she peeped in at them from her little window. He had fucked the chippy from on top and doggy-style. Then the poor boy had tried to sneak his prick into her back door and the bottle-bleached bitch got mad and split. Shelly got hot and tweaked her twat to an orgasm and when she came to, her voyeur beau was looking straight at her.

This of course, got Shelly hot again so she fingered her flower and fell fast asleep.

When she awoke, she was glad it was Saturday. She always passed the guy when she left for work on weekday mornings. He always greeted her with a nod and she nodded back. Before the "sighting", many was the time she had to stifle a giggle after she passed him. He did such silly things. He had no idea someone knew he would tear off a small piece of paper from a napkin or candy wrapper and pop it in his mouth to chew it. Shelly knew this small stuff and it made her giggle. Now, how could she face him when she stepped out the door of her building Monday through Friday?

And her double cappuccino with hazelnut syrup! She got one every Saturday morning at the coffee shop two doors down from her place. He was always there when she went. What a dilemma! She really craved those cappuccinos.

Wait a minute! A thought struck her. She always went there at about the same time, just before noon. She looked at her clock. It was 10:00 am. Maybe if she went now quickly, she could avoid him and get her yummy treat. She debated as she dressed in a tank top, sweat pants and thongs. She ran a brush through her hair and splashed water on her pretty face. She grabbed her wallet and keys and bee-lined it to the coffee shop.

She let out a relieved sigh after she entered the shop, scanned its petite setting and found no sign of him. She loved this place. It was all covered in peach tile and seafoam green floors and ceilings. The coffee bar was to the left with small tables filling the remaining floorspace. She walked up to the barrista who knew her and was already pulling down the lever on the espresso machine to make her cappuccino. She laid down her money and they exchanged greetings. She took her hot, foamy coffee drink and almost made it out the door when she was stopped short by the silhouette of a familiar man piercing the sunlight shining in the shop door.

Shelly froze. Her eyes grew big and her heart began to race. She fought the urge to back up when he slowly headed to her. He had a solemn look on his face as he dipped his head down and spoke to her.

"Well". His eyes glinted a bit as he flashed them at her. "I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Don". He stuck out a rugged hand and planted his eyes right on hers.

She noticed how kind his face was and took his hand. She felt a jolt of energy at his touch and from his expression he had felt it too.

"M-my name is Sh-shelly". She stuttered out. Suddenly she flushed and blurted: "I'm am so ashamed! I don't know what got into me. I'm new in this town and I don't know any body. And I'm...I'm just so sorry"!

He shushed her and put his arm around her and it felt good. "It's perfectly human. What you did". He was smiling sweetly as he assured her. "In fact. I was hoping that since you know what went on last night..." He bowed his head and blushed. "Maybe you could give me some advice? You know, from a woman's point of view"?

Shelly let a grin cross her mouth as a twinge of lust hit her pussy. Advice hell, she wanted to give him lessons.

She coyed up and told him: "Well since you forgive me, I guess I owe it to you to help you in anyway I can". She looked down at his crotch and remembered how nice and healthy his cock looked from her window.

He caught her again with his eyes and a grin. "Let me get my hazelnut cappuccino and maybe we can go to my place and talk"?

Shelly couldn't believe this great guy was so close to her. "I'll follow any man that drinks such a great drink". She lifted her cup to show him she had ordered the same.

Don got and paid for his coffee and the two walked out the door of the shop. They walked the three doors down to his apartment building. They discussed the weather and the neighborhood and other small stuff all the way until they got inside his apartment.


Shelly was a bit quiet when she realized she was seeing it from Don's perspective and she felt a little bad. Don picked up on her mood and directed her to sit on the infamous couch where he had screwed the blonde last night. He reassured her she was absolved of guilt and then posed his question:

"Last night. You saw what I was trying to do with that girl"? Shelly nodded and their eyes locked. He darted his away and continued. "Am I doing something wrong? Should I stop trying? I mean, don't some women like"? He shyly looked at Shelly: "Do you"?

She was sure her face was bright red as she answered: "Well, it has to done um, slowly. Um...You have to um..."

They stared at each other and she could feel the excitement between them as if it were a thing.

She mustered all the courage she ever had and told Don: "Why don't I just show you"?

With that he planted his hot mouth on hers and pushed her on her back onto the couch. He kissed her neck and pulled up her tank top. Her bare breasts pleased him and he sucked on their big, puffy nipples. He pulled her sweatpants down to reveal her lack of panties. She purred as he covered her cunt with his mouth and teased her twat with his tongue. He knew just where her joy button was and worked it until she swelled in orgasm.

She moaned a pretty moan and whispered to him: "Get some lotion".

He obediently got up and disappeared into his bathroom. He came out and stood before her with his raging hard-on and a bottle of hand lotion. She took it from him and laid it to the side. She took his cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it and pumped his pud with her pretty pouter. When he was good and happy, she smiled and turned around on the couch so her cute fanny faced his fuck stick.

"What you need to do is fuck my pussy first". She pushed her ass up at him. He grabbed it by the cheeks and slammed his dick in her hot little twat.

"Now baby". Shelly instructed with pleasured tones: "Take some of that lotion and put it on your finger and stick it in my ass while you fuck me".

"Yeah". Don replied gratefully. He squeezed a dollop of lotion from the bottle on his fingers and then worked the middle one into Shelly's tight, pink asshole. "You want me to work it huh? I'll work it".

He pounded her pussy hard as his digit jutted in and out of her bunghole. Shelly gripped the back of the couch with one hand and massaged her clit with the other. Her asshole throbbed at his finger fucking.

"Yes Don! That's it! Shelly panted to him. "Warm it up baby! Warm it up for your dick"!

His thrusts coming strong and firm he begged her: "Now? You want it now? You want my cock in your ass"?

"Yesss. Now"! She cautioned him: "Go slow baby. A little at a time. Bury your bone in my back yard slow"!

There was a shudder as he slid his cock out of her pussy and squeezed lotion on her ass. He took his rock-hard rod in his hand and worked the tip in her booty. She arched her back and told him to rest it there for a bit. He rotated his hips until she relaxed and then gradually, he got his cock was all the way up her ass.

"Now, fuck my ass". Shelly grunted.

Don pulled her butt cheeks apart, pulled his cock out to the edge of her bootyhole and slammed it back in. The sound of his trunk slapping her ass filled the room as his tool filled her fanny. He banged her butt until his dick stiffened and shot a hot load in her ass.

"Oh Shelly! Oh yes"! He yelled, slapping her butt as his cock jerked in her asshole. He threw his head back and let out a slow groan and took her by the waist. He picked her up and threw them both backs down on the couch. Her on top of him and his bone still in her backyard.

He held them there like that until he was hard again in her butthole. Then he ass-fucked her again.

She spent the whole night there. They butt-banged in every position he could dream up. He was very grateful.

She saw him occasionally after that. When they did he always ended up with his cock in her asshole.

She was beginning to like this city now. From her rear window, it was one big, free backyard.

sheila
sheila
1 Followers