Rearview Mirror

Story Info
Couple finds heat and release in the rearview mirror.
2.4k words
3.53
13.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Tony, who always makes my fantasy reality and always will.

*

The day had been beautiful. The sun warmed the earth, the smell of grass that had been freshly mowed filled the air. Simone breathed in deeply. She loved days like this. Not too hot, not too humid, but just right. Evening was approaching, and she was waiting for Tony to get home. She encouraged him to do things on his own, to find some time and space to do "man-things" in, She liked that he was finding more fun, more interesting people, and more of himself by getting out and exploring new things with his friends.

Today Tony and his brother had spent the afternoon at the ballpark, watching their favorite team win. She knew he would be happy, she knew his heart would be filled when he came home. That his voice would be a bit higher than it's usual deep baritone from the excitement of the day, as he told her of all that they saw, did, and talked about. She loved him, she loved his brother, and she loved the way he shared so very much with her.

She sat on the porch and waited, because as much as she loved knowing Tony was out, enjoying his down time, she always longed for him to return to her. They'd not found each other til a little later in their lives, and because of that, every moment of their time together was precious to them. They were very aware of their promise to live in the moment with each other, to make even the little things count.

She wore a sun dress of yellow. Halter topped. Her hair loose around her shoulders, and a happy smile on her face as she thought of her Tony. Of his strength, his character, and she marveled at how he could still stop her heart, her anxiety, and yes, her anger with one of those soul searing kisses of his. Her smile literally beamed when she saw him pull in the driveway.

Simone stood, as she watched her lover, her best friend, her forever companion, step out of the car, baseball hat on his head, his smile very firmly in place. He looked up at her, winked and wolf-whistled at her. She blushed and thought again how lucky she was that this one man was made JUST for her. She hurried out to Tony, and he grabbed her close and did indeed rob her of breath with that kiss that shook her to the core, and always made everything within her, even her soul, push forward to feel more of him.

Tony broke the kiss, hands still resting on her ass as he held her close, and she asked how the day went, how the game went, how his brother was, all the questions that seem to race around in her head at 100 mph. He answered those, and when she went to ask more, he kissed her so deeply, all that fast thought stopped. Her entire being centered and focused on that one kiss.

"Get in the car, Sweetheart," Tony said. "The weatherman on the radio said a big storm is heading this way, and I want to take you out, for a drive to enjoy the evening before it hits." Simone smiled and turned to get her purse. Tony grabbed her arm and said, "you won't need that, lets just lock up and go." She loved the way he kept his arm around her, as the other sun kissed arm reached out to lock up the house, "Let's go," he said.

Dusk had started to settle as they started out. Windows open, you could feel and smell the approaching storm. The sky was not only darkening because of the approach of night, but also with the clouds of the storm. Distant thunder rumbled. "It's supposed to be quite a storm," Tony said, as his hand reached over and rested on her knee...sliding up under the edge of her skirt.

She looked over at him. Nothing about him didn't please her. She loved his face, the way his hand looked and felt on her skin there. The movement of his fingers made her want to go back home, to ask him to make her his all over again in their own little nest. He smiled at her broadly, his fingers always moving, slowly working their way up higher under the skirt of her dress.

Tony continued driving, Simone continued getting wet. The feel of his hands on her skin always made her body begin to prepare for him. Tony knew his power over her in this, and looked over at her again, eyebrow raised, as she began to breathe harder, her chest rising and falling faster. "I want," he said and with that the first big drops of rain hit the roof of the car.

Simone smiled at him, and said, "then take me home. You can have whatever you want, however you want, I only want you," her legs now trembling her need was building, and his fingers just inches from her very wet pussy. She wanted to be touched.

Tony had driven them out to a more rural setting and so found a driveway to turn around in, in what looked to be a freshly plowed corn field. A drive the farmer had used to enter his fields with his equipment. As he pulled in to turn around, before he put the car in reverse, he pulled Simone in close for a kiss. She was so hot for him, so in need of him, his fingers having done the job he intended them to do, that she begged him, through her kiss, for more.

Her sigh, into his mouth when he gave her that kiss that melted her, made him deepen the kiss even more. His hands began sliding into the front of the low cut of her sundress.

He felt her nipple harden against the palm of his hand, and through his mouth, caught her gasp of pleasure as he touched her there. The smell of her sex, her excitement was filling the car and his nostrils. He knew his woman wanted him, and wanted now.

The rain had started to let up a little, a lull in the storm. Tony pulled back from that kiss, took her face in his hands and said, "Ma Cushla," his lovers name for her, "let's get into the back seat." Simone looked about them, out the windows. No house could be seen, the trees blocked the view of prying eyes...and she needed him. He'd toyed with her so long, knew her body so well, she couldn't not wait.

"Ok," she smiled, "I ache for you." And with that they both moved the front seats as forward as they could go, then got out of the car and into the back seat. "No console to bruise you, Sweetheart," Tony said, with a smile soft and sweet, eyes half hooded and heated. Simone leaned in to kiss him to be even closer, his arms dragging her to him.

Soon Simone felt his hand at the back of her head, he kept deepening that kiss, she didn't know where he ended and she began, and his fingers moved to the tie of her dress. In one pull Tony had the top untied, and the two pieces of fabric fell to her waist, exposing her breasts. The storm began again, in earnest. The sound on the top of the car roof, as the rain hit it, slightly loud. The windows of the car began to fog from their labored breathing, and heat.

Tony pushed her back into the seat,and leaned over, taking a breast in his mouth. His hand moved to her legs and his fingers again began teasing up them, never touching her pussy. How she wanted him to touch her where she needed the most, but he would not. No matter how she squirmed and begged him, he would not. In her frustration she grabbed his hand to try to pull it to where she needed the most. He stopped licking and sucking her nipples and looked up at her and simply said, "NO". He began again, and she couldn't stop herself, she grabbed his hand where it rested in the crease of her leg, his fingers trailing up and down there, to put it where she needed it again. He stopped, and looked at her again, and said, "give me your hand."

Simone had left two scarves she sometimes wears in her hair in the car. She had completely forgotten that she had tossed them over the seat when she couldn't decide which one to use, and thought "I'll use neither." Tony took her hand, and tied one scarf around her wrist...Simone smiled, wondering where he was going with this...he did the same to the other hand. "You won't sit still and let me take what is mine, so I'll help you," and with that she felt him pull her hand up and affix it to the hand grip that was against the side window of the rear seat. He leaned over her..."and now the other."

After securing her second wrist, he moved his face closer to hers, his warm breath fanning her lips, as he said, "you are mine, I'll take what I want, how I want." With that his mouth once again moved to her nipples. As the storm advanced lightening would light the inside of the car. Simone could look up and in the rearview mirror see her face as Tony's mouth moved against her nipples. His lip soft, his tongue rough and demanding, his teeth biting into her gently, pulling her nipples away from her body, releasing them, then swirling his tongue around them again to soothe, only to start again. The lightening acting as a strobe light, letting her catch glimpses of herself in the mirror, or letting her look down and see his dark head against her pale skin.

Tony again began teasing Simone with his fingers, as he had before. Never quite touching her where she wanted him to most. The smell of her excitement now filling the car. He smiled as he teased her breasts...keeping her just short of orgasm. Her moans also filled the car. She began begging him to let her come. Tony pulled back, watching the lightening light the inside of the car, seeing her hot and needy for him. His cock was so hard he felt it would split the zipper in his shorts. In the dark, Simone heard Tony also breathing hard and the whisper of his zipper as he lowered it. She felt the car move a little as he slipped out of his shorts. She felt Tony's breath at her neck as he leaned in close and said, "lean forward, as far as you can, I want your sweet ass off that car seat if you can, I want to slip onto the seat beneath you." He kissed her neck where it meets her shoulder...a spot that always makes her jump in sexual pleasure. She felt him shift, and came up as far as she could off the seat, using the scarves she was tied with, as a way to pull herself up.

Tony slid beneath her, with some effort, and when he was settled against the seat, he took his cock in his hand, and said, "Simone slide down on me, impale yourself on me."

Hands tied, Simone opened her legs wide, sliding them to the outside of Tony's, her body opened wide for him. She felt the tip of that thick, sweet cock, at her entrance and wiggled her ass and body around until it was just entering her. Tony felt his cock head enveloped in the warm moisture of her body. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down onto his shaft. Buried deeply within her body.

She felt so snug and warm around him, he felt so strong, male and thick to her. "Your feet are on the floorboards, you wanted to come, masturbate yourself on my cock, make yourself cum for me," Tony said. Simone began to move upon his cock. Tony could lift his chin now, and catch her face occasionally in the rearview mirror as she rode his cock. Short strokes were all they had room for, but his fingers found their way between her legs and began pressing into her clit, the way he knew she liked it. His other hand was busy at her breast, twisting her nipple, pulling at it, and his mouth was doing wicked things to her neck as he murmured encouragement to her. "You are mine. This body was made for me. Take what is yours. Let me fill you. Cum for me." She heard this over and over, in between his lips doing the most amazing things to that cord of muscle that runs up the side of her neck.

His cock deep inside her, their moans filling the car, the rain streaming down the windows, and the lightening giving the peeks at what all this was doing to her only intensified the feelings of their bodies joined, his fingers teasing a clit, that was hard, ripe and ready. His fingers pulling on her nipples and twisting them the way he knew brought her the most pleasure. She could feel his cock thicken more, she could feel his breathing become labored....his voice became lower, and this excited her too. The inability to touch him only heightening her pleasure.

She felt that tingle begin at the base of her spine...she felt her pussy begin to clench. She felt his cock, thick, powerful and strong begin to thicken and strain, and she heard him whisper "Mine, cum for me, cum now" and her body bathed his cock in a warm flood of sexual heat and desire, just for him, just as his body bathed hers in a warmth that was hers alone.

Bodies strained as the storm brewed around them....pleasure and sweet release was what was felt. Love is what filled them, as it always does, and as their bodies cooled, she rested her back against his chest, as he untied her wrists and wrapped his arms around her from behind. His breath warm and sweet in her ear, he told her how he loved her...how he always would. He then chuckled that deep, yummy chuckle of his ~

"Well that was another one off our list of places to make love...want to go home and get the garage marked off the list too?"