Reawakening

Story Info
What set her off?
8.4k words
4.42
38k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

I married Lee because she was naughty, simple as that. I dated a lot prior to meeting her, never settling solidly on anyone. I don't even know what happened there for sure, I had no plans or even any inclination to hook up with any woman full time.

Besides, she wasn't my type. Not my type at all.

The first time I saw her she was up on a stage wearing nothing but a thin little G-string and pasties, dancing to some rock and roll song.

I doubted she weighed 100 pounds, skinny and flat chested. I barely glanced at her and then turned my attention to the bartender.

Sissy was busy stuffing bottles under the bar, she and I were pretty good friends. She loved to suck on a hard cock and I loved to have her do it.

Hell, that worked out just fine from time to time. I was sipping on my whiskey and coke and enjoying the hell out of Sissy bending over regularly to make sure I got a good peek at her nipples when the skinny thing from up on the stage sat down beside me.

I glanced at her and went back to checking out Sissy, I was thinking along the lines of going over to her place after the bar closed and having some fun.

"Hi! I'm Lee.. Enjoying the show?" She asked me.

"Uhh..yea, it's always fun." I answered, looking up at the stage to watch Carol go through her motions. I knew Carol pretty well from one crazy night, I gave her a ride home and we got there just in time for me to realize that it was snowing so hard I was not going anywhere.

Up until then Carol and I had just been friends, she was a more or less piece of property for a goon that everyone called Duke. He hung around the nightclub and he was big enough that none of us messed with her.

Up until then I would slip a buck up on the stage and Carol would squat down wearing just the tiny little g-string and pasties, that was about it. Duke was usually close by keeping an eye on her.

But he wasn't there that night, probably off mugging some little old lady, so Carol had asked for a ride home and I obliged. We barely got there, I managed to spin the tires enough to get my car parked but that was it. An hour later she was naked and on top of me, what the hell.

Duke wasn't going to show up, in a half hour there was six inches of ice and snow.

Plus I could run pretty fast.

I glanced at Lee sitting there, those silly flower pasties stuck to her tiny tits and nothing on but a see through coverup and that G-string.

I looked her up and down, she just smiled at me. Finally I asked her name, might as well be polite. I had already forgotten it. Next thing I know we were yapping away about everything under the Sun, then someone was yelling at her to get her ass up on the stage.

She took a last pull off her glass of soda, got up.

"Come on up and watch me, Ok?" She asked as she slid off the bar stool.

Sighing, I got up and wandered over to a front row seat, there was only a dozen guys in the place and all but two of them were playing pool or video games.

Lee came out, bounced around the stage. I did have to admit she had energy, she seemed to be having fun. There was a spattering of applause as she stepped behind the curtain, then the next song came on and she came back out. I slipped a buck up on the stage, she picked it up, pressing her tiny little titties together as she leaned over.

One of her pasties fell off on the floor.

"OOPS!" She said, grinning, taking her sweet time picking it up and sticking it back in place.

I managed to not laugh, flipped her another buck. I was planning on going back in a few minutes to check out Sissy some more when a slow song came on and the lights went low. I glanced over at Sissy and saw Duke standing there talking to her. He was a good six inches taller than my six feet, I didn't want to talk to him to be honest so I turned back to the stage just as Lee came out.

She had on a long black evening gown, now that was different. Most of the dancers start out dressed and end up with just a skimpy wisp between their legs, and the damn pasties.

She spread out a huge towel and began to do one of those fun slow floor numbers. She turned towards me, gave me a silly grin and leaned back. Her legs opened up to the music, I looked to see what wisp of cloth was there.

There wasn't any, I realized I was staring at the biggest mass of flesh I had ever seen in my life. She had herself trimmed neatly to fit inside those tiny G-strings, but the bulge of her lips was larger than anything I had ever seen before.

She held the pose for several seconds, then moved away. That was a surprise, complete nudity was illegal as hell at the time.

I have to admit that caused a boner very quickly.

She did a few quick peeks for the other two guys sitting up at the front rail, then finished her set. I looked over at Sissy just as Duke and Carol left, so I got up and went back to sit at the bar.

"Like that?" Sissy said, a huge grin on her face.

"Yea, Jesus, she hung it all out there. Aren't you afraid of getting busted?"

"Naw, I know everybody in here, I just signal her if someone comes in I am worried about."

"Making money, huh?"

"Yea, a pile of it last night but it's slow so far tonight." She flashed me a big grin, then wandered off to serve a couple of guys some beer.

Lee came and sat down beside me, took another sip off her soda.

"Thanks for the tip, how was that?" She smiled at me.

"That was different, most of the other gals won't really show anything off."

"I like to. It's fun. I met Sissy downtown and she got me this job, we set up a little deal."

I nodded.

"You are cute, I get off in a half hour. Buy me breakfast?"

"Sure, glad to." Dang, I was picked up, just like that! I figured what the fuck, something new. A half hour later she came out dressed in slacks and a pretty blouse, she even tucked her arm in mine as we headed for the door.

She actually looked pretty good to me. Of course I was running on three whiskey and cokes so most anything did by that point.

"Don't kill him!" Sissy called out at us, laughing.

We had a nice breakfast and easy conversation, we clicked in a way I had never really known before. Not my type of woman in the way she looked at all, I always went for the nice round gals, I loved to smother my face in a big pair of fat titties.

Lee almost didn't have any. What she did have was an easy relaxed manner, she somehow kept me completely interested. She told me about having been married to a guy who got stationed in Germany. The marriage had come apart, he wanted her to earn a few extra bucks servicing his buddies and she didn't want to.

She got off the airplane in Portland with a small suitcase and $20 in her pocket. She had stopped at a downtown cafe to get something to eat and ran into Sissy. One thing led to another and here she was, on stage.

"I never did anything like that before, the first couple of times I was scared to death. Then after a few hours it was fun. Sissy suggested that I show a little extra to the tippers, so I did it. I made over $100 last night."

I nodded, listening.

"Do you think badly of me for that?" She asked.

"No, it was...hot, I guess is the word."

Later, we hopped in my car and I started the engine. I sat there for a second, thinking. She had told me she was living with her sister for awhile until she found something, It was way over on the other side of town. I really didn't want to drive over there and then back to my place very badly.

"I can take you home if you like, or you can come over to my place instead?" I asked.

"I think I would like to come with you....just for a visit." She smiled at me.

Now that was a funny comment.

"Visit?" I said.

"Yes, you know. I like you but I'm not...ready?"

Great. I got that.

No pussy.

Oh, well, what the fuck. I started the car and drove out to my old ranch house out in the country. We sat around sipping on sodas and chatting until 4 in the morning, finally I told her to go ahead and take the bed, I would sleep out in the living room in the beanbag chair.

About half the time I slept in the beanbag anyway.

She got up and went into my bedroom, I heard her shuffling around in there, then the door opened and she stuck her head out. She was obviously naked but she kept her body out of sight behind the door.

"Nite, Dan." She smiled.

"Good night." I answered, she closed the door and I settled back in the chair as my silly Cat joined me like always. The damned thing started digging it's claws into my stomach so I took off my shirt. For some reason it never clawed my skin, but it always did if I had my shirt on.

Something woke me up an hour or so later, I reached out to shove the damned cat off of me and my hand touched skin. I was suddenly wide awake.

"I changed my mind." Lee said. I looked at her in the dim light, she was naked. I just reached out for her and she slipped into my arms on top of me.

I can't say it was spectacular, but it was good. She was eager, plus she poked and probed me all over, inspecting my bare upper body. Then she reached down and tugged at my pants, I had kept them on, just curled up on the soft beanbag chair.

I lifted my hips to help her, she tugged them off and even squatted down to take off my socks. I could see right between her legs because of the nightlight I kept in the kitchen. Lord did she have a wad of flesh down there, her lips hung down a full inch.

That got me going very quickly.

Then she slid her hands up my legs, wrapping her tiny fingers around my now throbbing erection.

The next thing I knew she was up on top of me and pressing down, it was like I was being engulfed in flesh. One thing this woman had was a pussy on her, it was like a soft wet glove wrapping around me.

The other neat thing was she started to orgasm instantly and just kept on. As the waves washed over her she tipped her head down and sucked one on my nipples into her mouth, rolling the tip gently with her tongue while flicking the other with her fingers.

I didn't last very long.

Afterwards we slept, the Sun was shining in the window when I woke up. Lee had brought a blanket from the bed and wrapped it around us, she was curled up tight at my side, her face resting on my chest. I looked down at her face, peaceful in sleep. She really did look pretty like that, with the sunlight washing the back of her hair creating little reflections of light.

I managed to disengage without waking her, went into the kitchen to get some water. My mouth felt like sandpaper and I had a headache. Then I climbed into my rather crude steel cabinet shower and washed up, the water felt good sliding over me. I had just soaped up my hair when I felt her slip past the curtain and into the stall with me.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi, back! Can I join you?"

"You are kinda already in here!" I said, laughing.

She just giggled and began to soap herself up, I grabbed the soap from her and helped. Later we took turns drying each other off.

"Hey, does that thing ever go down?" She asked, rubbing the towel over my balls, one hand holding my erection.

"We are going to need another shower." I told her, picking her up and carrying her to my bed. That session was a repeat of the first, she liked being on top of me, using her hips to control the action. I had to admit she was a busy little thing, and one fine fuck, too.

I left her there at my house while I headed in to my shop. What the heck, I was used to picking up some sweet young thing and taking them home for a day or two. Without fail they cleaned up the place, did the laundry, most of the time they even took care of the dead flies on the windowsills.

Some them even made some nice dinners, too.

To a lot of single gals I guess I was a bit of a catch. Hell, money in my pocket, self employed with a house and a nice car? What more could most of them ask for? Of course a few got into a bit of a snit when I loaded them up and took them home, telling them I would call.

Funny how with some women if they give it up they seem to think it's a long term deal after that. The truth is, I had no plans at all to have any liveins. That is part of why I hung around the dancer bars, most of those gals were just having fun, too.

Plus it was one hell of a kick to me to watch one of them bounce around and tease everybody, me knowing I had fucked them and the other guys mostly had no chance of doing more than look at them.

I got home that night and Lee was sitting in the beanbag watching a soap opera on TV. All she had on was one of my T-shirts, it was about 5 sizes too big for her. I looked around, everything was exactly the way it had been when I left. She had managed to find my stash of peanuts, she was cracking and eating them, a paper sack sitting on the floor for the shells.

I shrugged, wandered into the kitchen and fixed a meal. Lee came in and sat down to eat.

"I need to be at the club by 9, I have the long 9 to 2 shift tonight."

"OK. I can drop you off, how will you get home?"

"I will figure something out." She looked at me expectantly but I didn't say anything. I realized she was hoping I would ask her to stay again, but I wasn't about to go there. A couple of gals had been a bit hard to get unhooked from in the past and I learned my lesson well.

Later she gathered up her carry case with her outfits, we got in my car and drove down to the club. I had a couple of drinks, watched her dance a set or two, and then headed home. I wasn't in the mood for a long night out.

My house seemed empty when I got there. I grabbed my vacuum and cleaned up the tiny pieces of peanut shells that had missed the sack, then I did the dishes and put them away. I glanced at the clock, it was just after midnight.

My Cat was in the kitchen yowling, so I fed it and thought about going to bed, but changed my mind.

I took a quick shower, dressed and got in my car and drove down to the club. Lee was on the stage when I walked in, she didn't spot me right off. She was wandering around, looking bored. There was maybe a half dozen people in there, I sat down at the bar. Sissy set a drink down in front of me, I looked up at the stage and Lee was smiling and dancing around now, full of energy.

"Boy, she sure changes when you walk in the door!" Sissy said with a grin.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

"Nothing...I just...we..Oh, hell! You know."

"Yea, I know. She probably never ran into one like yours before." She grinned at me.

So help me, I blushed at that.

"You came back!" I heard Lee say as she slid onto the stool next to me.

"Yea, I got bored."

"Well, can I come out and stay with you tonight? If not it's all right, Duke said he could give me a ride over to my sister's."

Duke?

Fuck that, I knew what that would probably mean. That asshole would collect for the ride, one way or another.

"You don't want to go anywhere with Duke!" I told her.

"No, I don't but I can't walk, it's 15 miles." She looked at me almost...hopeful?

"OK. I will wait and take you home."

"Neat! Thank you!" She hopped up and went backstage for her next set. I looked around, spotted Duke sitting against the wall. I hadn't seen him when I came in, he was over by the side where it was darker.

He was glaring at me. I turned my back, went back to my drink. After Lee's set ended, she went over to Duke, said something. Then she came over and sat by me again. I glanced over at him, he was still shooting me daggers.

I had a bad feeling.

When Lee left for her next series of numbers, Duke got up and headed my way. I pretended to ignore him. He leaned up against the bar at my side, towering over me.

"You horning in on my action, Dan?" He gave me his normal mean look. I was supposed to cower at that, everyone mostly seemed to.

"I thought you were with Carol?" I told him.

"The bitch said she was coming with me!"

"She's not a bitch." I answered, already resigned to where this was heading. I slipped sideways on my bar stool to create a bit of distance, turned to face him.

"Knock it off Duke!" Sissy yelled at him. She had seen him cause trouble before, so had I in fact.

He ignored her, just took a swing at me. The only good part about his being so big was that he was slow. I kicked him right in the balls, just like I had learned in my half dozen Karate classes. No flinch, no warning, no giving away any body language. Just straight out and through the target.

Well, sort of anyway, but it worked.

Dead center on the button, he grunted and dropped like a stone.

Well, I'll be damned! I thought.

"Well, I'll be damned!" Sissy said. Duke sat there on the floor trying to breathe. I just watched him, if he got up and came at me or pulled out a gun or some shit like that I was set to take his head off.

He finally caught some air, looked up at me.

"OK." Was all he said, then he struggled up, turned and walked out the door.

I figured he would be outside waiting for me but he wasn't, Lee and I got into my car and we drove out to my house in silence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that guy would get all upset." She said, finally.

"No problem, he is just a big dumb guy but he is also dangerous."

"You sure handled him easily." Her hand stroked my arm.

"I think I got lucky."

"I think maybe I got lucky, meeting you." She smiled at me, scooting over closer.

We both climbed into my bed that time, she leaned back as I played with her tiny titties, flicking her nipples until they stood up proudly. Then she even tried to go down on me, but about all she could do was get the end of my dick in her mouth.

I returned the favor, she tasted clean and I was surprised, most women taste a bit musky. I liked that, I spent a very long time nuzzling her.

Her pussy really was the most spectacular I had ever seen.

Sliding inside her was almost an afterthought. I was built pretty well downstairs, It took me a few seconds to get started inside, I felt her take a deep breath and then relax. Each time she did that I gained ground until I was embedded as deep as I could go.

We were as close as it is possible to be to a perfect fit. Even though I really liked big busted women, somehow her lithe body just seemed to mold against me.

I woke up the next morning to her lying there playing with my morning erection. She was actually rubbing her face on it in delight.

Somehow we became an item, I didn't plan it that way. Lee was just always there, her schedule shifted to different clubs around town and I just followed her from club to club. I guess it was a bit neat to be dating a dancer regularly, but the truth was I was falling for her.

I didn't want to be falling for anyone, to be honest. I much preferred to be free of any kind of restraints. That became an internal struggle, I would make up my mind to go somewhere else, stay away from her. Then I would end up right back where she was working at the moment.

So finally after a couple of weeks of that, instead of taking Lee home I drove her over to her sister's place. I gave her a hug and told her I would call her.

She stood there on the porch as I drove away, a sad look on her face.

I had plans of seeing if I could pick up some strange stuff, plus it had been a month since I had been with Sissy and I always got a kick out of her.

I dropped by the club where Sissy worked, she wasn't there. Instead, a tall slender blonde gal named Susan was working the bar. I didn't know her, so I sat down and ordered a drink, figuring it wouldn't take me long. The cocktail waitress was named Milly, I had taken her home just one night and that was a wash. Milly had a nice body but she also was one of those that lay there and let me fuck her, not much reaction at all. I bet I spent two hours trying to get her to squeal, react, do something. The most I got was a grunt as I shoved myself inside her, a surprise since she was loose as a goose. I remembered being grateful that I had a condom on, the whole experience was not something I really cared to do again.

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers