Reba's $50 Blowjobs

Story Info
My wife learns a new way to make money.
3.1k words
4.04
43.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at my desk in our den when my wife, Reba, drove into our driveway. She had been shopping, and I had been working on writing a story. I heard her come in the carport door, and opening cabinets as she put away the groceries. Then I heard glasses clink as she poured us some wine. In a couple of minutes I smelled her perfume as she came up behind me and reached around me to put my glass on the desk. Her ample firm breasts more than brushed my shoulder. They lingered there and fondled me. I felt arousal between my legs.

"Just let me find a stopping place, honey. I'm almost there."

"Take your time, Baby," she said as she ducked down and went under the desk. "I intend to, also."

She fondled me through my pants, greatly increasing my arousal, then unbuckled my pants and unzipped them. I felt her cool hands on my penis and balls as she worked my pants down below my knees, and as I shifted enough to allow her to do so. Her hair was tickling my legs. She was gently fondling me with one hand while cupping and tickling my balls with the other. I was still trying to write, but beginning to moan softly. Then she kissed the end of my penis and started gently massaging my balls. I was getting so hard I believe you could have struck a match on me. She kissed the head of my dick, then kissed up and down its length before running her tongue around its head. She licked my balls, taking them gently into her mouth and massaging them lightly with her tongue. Then she took my dick in her mouth and sucked the head gently. She took as much of me as she could, all the way to the back of her throat, and swallowed a couple of times. I thought I would explode inside her mouth, but tightened my Kegel muscles and held it off. She slowly withdrew from me, gently sucking all the way.

Reba has always given the best blowjobs I have ever had. After we were married I found out why. You see, she was 25 years old when we met and started dating. On our third date she let me play with her tits. On our fourth date she let me finger her pussy. This got my dick really hard, so I unzipped and she pulled it out and gave me a blowjob that really was fantastic. Then I fondled her pussy until she orgasmed three times. By that time I was hard again and she gave me an even better blowjob. On our wedding night I found out to my surprise that she was a virgin. I told her I couldn't believe she had never been fucked before. She explained that she wouldn't let all her other boyfriends put it in her. She would suck them off, and suck them so dry that they couldn't get it up again. This was her way of saving her pussy for marriage. And that is how she got so damn good at giving blowjobs.

Then I heard a hissing sound and felt something cold. She was spraying cool-whip on my dick! She sprayed it generously on my balls and began there licking it off. I was throbbing by then, and straining to keep from coming. She sucked and licked all the cool-whip off me, and took my dick in her mouth again while she cupped and massaged my balls with both hands. She was sucking and running her tongue around my cock and I couldn't hold off any longer. I shot my load into her mough in several big spurts. I was still coming and she was swallowing and still sucking. Then the sucking became more urgent and she uncupped my balls and began to tickle them. She was expertly draining every drop as I continued to try to ejaculate more into her.

Then she licked me thoroughly again and held my softening penis against her cheek, stroking it and talking to it.

"My sweet husband, you have the sweetest dick in the world."

"My sweet wife, you have the sweetest lips and tongue and hands in the universe. That was incredible!"

"Was it, Baby? You liked it, did you? How much did you like it?"

Reba loved to be complimented after sex, and I loved to accommodate her.

"I liked it a lot," I said. "A whole lot!"

"How much was it worth to you."

"Hell, Reba, that blow job was the best you have ever done. It was worth a hell of a lot."

"Really? You know, Baby, you are talking to a gal that has done a lot of blowjobs. How much do you think I should charge you for doing it like that, Baby? Ten dollars? Twenty dollars? Thirty dollars?"

"Hell, Reba, that was at least a fifty dollar blow job."

I reached for my billfold and pulled out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to her. She took it with a sexy smile.

"Thank you sir."

"You are very welcome, honey."

"Now you can finish writing your story while I fix steaks for us."

She prissed out of the room with exaggerated movements of her hips, knowing I was watching her all the way.

I turned back to my computer. My pants were still down, but I didn't care. I opened a new file and began to write about what she had just done. As I wrote what you just read above, I began to get aroused again. Then I continued my story with a different ending. When she got up to go, she didn't say she was going to cook supper. Instead she said, "See you again, Baby. I have another customer waiting."

As my version of the story went on, she went into the living room, where other guys were patiently waiting, and said, "Next."

A tall guy with a big bulge in his pants got up and followed her into the bedroom, where she dropped his pants and began to do the same thing for him. When she finished, he gave her a fifty dollar bill and left. She stuck her head out the door and called, "Next."

This was repeated until all nine guys had been serviced and had left. Then she came back into the study with a handful of fifty dollar bills and said \, "I got five hundred dollars, Baby. Not bad for a couple of hours work. But I need a drink now."

She poured a generous glass of whiskey into her wine glass, and into mine, smiled at me provocatively , and sat on the desk.

"You can fuck me now, Baby."

My pants were still dropped and my dick hard, so I concluded the story by giving my beautiful wife, Reba, a fucking like I never had before.

I had just finished writing this story, when Reba came back in with more wine and told me the steaks were ready and keeping warm in the oven. She noticed my pants were still down and my dick hard and throbbing again.

"What the hell have you been writing, Baby?" she said as she began to read the screen.

"Oh my! -------Oh my God!------------Nine more?-------------And this is what turned you on?"

I pushed my chair back and pulled her into my lap. She wriggled out of her panties and straddled me, taking my throbbing penis inside her already hot and wet pussy. She pumped and ground on my dick ferociously until I came, and then just sat there panting and smiling at me.

"So my story turned you on too, huh?"

"Damn right it did."

Later, after the steaks and more wine and whiskey, we talked about the house we had seen and wanted to buy but didn't have the down payment. Then we talked about my story and how it turned both of us on so much.

"You really think my blowjob was worth fifty dollars?" she said.

"At least that," I said as I gave her a loving squeeze.

"Honey, can I go with you to the convention next week?"

"Sure, Sweetie. We'll make a vacation out of it. "

"And make some money, too?" she said with a sly smile.

"What? You mean you want to live out my story? I don't know about that, honey. It's just a horny story."

"Well, none of the guys there will know me. And they will never see me again. So why not? How many will be there?"

"Ha! It's a big convention, Reba. There will be as many men as you can handle if you want to do it."

"As long as you are my every tenth customer, Baby. I could take on a hundred. Which would be five thousand dollars! Please, please, Baby."

"Okay, if you are sure about this."

"Come on, honey. I'll make them wear condoms, and you'll be there to see things don't get out of hand. And we can make enough for the down payment on that house we looked at last week."

"Okay. We'll do it!"

And we did.

A couple of weeks after that, we went to the convention together, but I didn't take her anywhere near the convention center so no one would see her. I told everybody my wife was at home working. I had installed her in another hotel room on the floor above our room. The week before I had fixed a contraption for her. It was curtained off, and there was a partition and she would be seated behind it. The guy would drop his pants when he entered, and step up to the curtain. Reba would be behind it where he couldn't see her, but it would open below their waist to allow her access to his private parts. She would put a condom on him and give him one of her fabulous blow jobs (after he gave her a fifty dollar bill). Then he would be on his way and I would send the next one in.

She bought plenty of whiskey and wine and condoms and waited in the blowjob room until I started bringing in her customers. At the convention I told a couple of dozen guys that I had found a woman at my hotel who did great blow jobs. She and I had worked out a deal where I would bring her customers for a percentage each night after the meetings. I gave them the room number and by the time I got there, there were about fifteen guys waiting for me in the lobby. I explained the rules to them and took them upstairs. That night, Reba did seven blowjobs, not counting my visit, which was from me to give her a good fucking. When they were all gone, we went to our room and fucked for two hours. She was extremely horny, and we took a break to talk about it, and then did it again.

While we were talking, she asked me about the last guy, who he was and what he looked like. I asked her why and she said that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She could barely get it in her mouth. She spent extra time on it, fondling it, kissing it, and teasing it. He almost blew the condom off when he shot his huge load of cum in it. She admitted that sucking that huge cock really did make her horny and could I get him back again. I felt a little jealous twinge, but said okay, I thought I could, I mean he would probably really want to if she really gave him a super blowjob.

"Oh, I did, Baby. I did!"

She must have, because he rushed up to me the next day and asked me if the blowjob lady would be there again that night. I told him yes, and he could be the first one in to her. His name was Jim, and in the Men's room at the center I saw what Reba was talking about. His cock was really huge. I estimated at least ten inches, and about twice the thickness of mine. No wonder she wanted him to come back.

Word had spread among the guys at the convention, and a dozen or so of them were in the lobby of our hotel. One had even brought his wife, who was bi, and wondered if she would do her too. I knew Reba and a friend of hers got together sometimes. Her friend, Sally, would come home with her, and they would perform for me and then I would fuck them both. (After a bottle and a half of tequila.) I told her that this lady would drive her wild.

Well, Jim went first and Reba really took her time with him. He came out with a huge smile on his face. Later, the guy who had brought his wife went in, and then she was right after him. I hadn't been able to tell Reba about her, but I figured she would be ready for a change after eight guys. Then after she came out pale and smiling, it was my turn. So I went in and my wife was hornier than ever. She thanked me for the lady and said she took her behind the curtain with her and they did each other.

"Oh my God!" I said. "Did she see your face?"

"No, Baby. I am not stupid. The lights were off and I wore a scarf around the top of my face. She was more interested in my pussy, anyway."

I asked her about Jim, and she said she gave him a little bonus.

"What! What did you do, Reba?"

"Don't panic, Baby. I just gave him a tittie fuck as a bonus. I sucked him until he was about to come, and put his cock between my tits, using the coolwhip for lubrication, and let him fuck them until he came. He didn't see my face. Just my tits."

I groaned and wished I hadn't brought that guy back. She said, "it's okay baby. He gave me two fifties for tonight."

Well, we ran the other guys through, a total of fourteen. They kept showing up. My last two turns in there I had to just tongue her pussy until she came because my dick was just worn out. It was a really good night. We now had a total of eleven hundred dollars. By the end of the week we would surely have a big chunk of our down payment money for that house.

Well, there were unexpected results of what she did for Jim. He told the other guys about the tittie fucking, and most of them showed up with two fifties in hand wanting the same thing. I went in first and told Reba what was going on and she said she hoped she had enough whipped cream. That night she did eighteen blowjobs, including seven tittie fuck blowjobs, and three other women showed up (Friends of the lady from the night before). We had a whopping two thousand three hundred and fifty dollars!!

We were both too tired to fuck when we got back to our room. Reba said thank God there was only one more night to go. She was concerned about whether or not Jim would be there. She asked me if he could fuck her the next time. After all, I had fucked her friend at our house. I reluctantly agreed. Then I licked her pussy until she came just before she fell asleep We slept like babies, and I was an hour late getting to the convention hall the next morning. There were a lot of anxious guys, thinking I wasn't coming. They really were glad to see me. That night, the lobby of our hotel was crowded with guys and couples and the management was getting concerned until I took all of them into the bar, bought them drinks and gave them little slips of paper with numbers on them and told them to come up two or three at a time.

It was quite a night. Reba was the most popular person at the convention. And so was I. I persuaded Jim to be the first and last one and said that the blowjob lady had something really special for him as her last customer. Three hours later, after doing fifteen blowjobs, seven of them being tittie fucks, I left Jim with her and went back to our room.

Two hours later, Reba came in, thoroughly exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. She told me that when I left, she took down the curtain rig and took him into the bedroom and let him strip off all her clothes. He licked her all over while she fondled his huge, hard cock. Then he licked her pussy until she came and while it was good and slick and loose and hot, he slowly inserted his massive cock in it, inch by inch, giving her plenty of time to get used to it until finally he had it in all the way up to the hilt. Then he slowly pumped it in and out as she thrashed around squealing with ecstasy. Then she could stand it no longer and flipped him over and got on top. She told me she gave him the hardest roughest fucking she had ever given anybody, me included. She came five times before they were both finished. Then he fell asleep and she showered and got dressed and brought all her gear back to our room. She handed me the three fifties Jim had given her for the best and last job, and then stripped and crawled into bed.

"Honey, you can fuck me all you want to, but I just can't lift a finger. Just have at it." she said as she spread her legs apart and closed her eyes.

I climbed on top of her and put my eight inch dick in her sloppy, loose, hot pussy. It felt so good that I took my time and slowly fucked her to sleep. When I came she had a wistful smile on her face. We had three thousand six hundred dollars towards our down payment. We slept all the next day before we showered, packed and headed home.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

*****

Your comments would be greatly appreciated by both Reba and me. If you have had similar experiences, please email me at the contact tab.