Rebecca and Ethan Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca Fucks Ethan
1.9k words
4.51
28.8k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

Ethan kissed Rebecca again, more softly than before. Rebecca loved this about Ethan, the way he easily moved between masculine, even a little rugged, and this tender side. His hands were buried in her curly auburn hair as he kissed her. Rebecca was in love with Ethan, she had been for so long, and for a moment her heart skipped a beat as he kissed her, his soft lips pressed into hers.

Ethan pulled away suddenly, and in one graceful movement, pulled Rebecca off the floor, into his arms. His strong left hand and arm cradled her back, while his right arm held her legs, just under the bend of her knees. Rebecca threw her arms around Ethan's neck and laid her cheek against his handsome face. She marveled at his strength. Rebecca was not petite; 5 foot 10, and about 160 pounds. Rebecca had never been held like this, and she struggled not to begin crying and spoil the moment. Instead, she buried her head deeper into him, hoping he would not notice the small tear trickling from her right eye.

Ethan carried Rebecca to his bedroom. As he walked through the door of his room, Rebecca kissed him deeply, reveling in the sweetness of moment. He stopped for a few seconds and kissed her back, a little less tenderly this time. His hunger for her was building again. Ethan moved again, and Rebecca could feel the bulge of his biceps against her back and legs. And then, the moment was over as Ethan gently laid Rebecca onto his bed. She had longed to be in his bed so many times, and now she was. She stared at his chest and stomach, so firm and smooth under the open, button-down shirt. And her own lust returned.

Rebecca parted her legs slightly as Ethan moved onto the foot of the bed. He gently kissed her right leg from the top of her ankle boots to the hem of her skirt. He pushed Rebecca's skirt up slightly so his kisses could reach her upper thigh. Then he moved to the left leg, kissing down it in the same way. When his kisses reached her ankle, Ethan looked up at her with his blue eyes. There was something in them Rebecca had not seen from him. For just a second, Rebecca saw love in them, or at least she silently hoped that he loved her. Ethan unzipped her left boot and tossed it to the floor, and then did the same with the other.

He kissed the soft underside of Rebecca's feet. Rebecca silently cursed that she still had her tights on, wanting to feel his lips on her. Ethan moved up her right thigh again with his kisses and kept going, nestling his body between Rebecca's parted legs. He began kissing and playfully biting at Rebecca's neck. Then her ear. Rebecca loved the feel of Ethan's weight on her as he softly blew into her left ear. She immediately got goose bumps and couldn't help but laugh. Rebecca wrapped her legs around Ethan's tight ass and legs and pulled him closer into her. She could feel his hardness under his pants, as it pressed into her own hard cock.

Ethan kissed Rebecca as he began fumbling with the zipper on the side of her black, pinstriped pencil skirt. It was the first moment since she had arrived in Ethan's apartment that was something less than perfect as he struggled with it. Rebecca put her hands on Ethan's chest and pushed him up so she could reach down and help him. They looked into each other's eyes, unblinking, while Rebecca easily pulled the zipper down. Ethan slid down to the end of the bed and tugged at her skirt, pulling it down over her knees and feet and tossed it aside.

He now saw the wet spot on the front of Rebecca's black tights and laughed himself. Rebecca had cum without ever being touched, from only the feel of Ethan's throbbing cock in her mouth and throat. Rebecca looked at him. She shrugged and smiled. Ethan now tugged at the waistband of her tights and pulled them down to reveal her even wetter pink, silk panties. Something about this caused Ethan to stop, leaving Rebecca's tights only half pulled down to her knees. Ethan pulled Rebecca's panties down to her knees to reveal her cock, hard and still wet with her own cum.

Ethan kissed the skin of Rebecca's smooth inner thighs, and surprised Rebecca by beginning to lick the sticky, warm cum that had spilled onto them, cleaning her. He then cupped Rebecca's balls so her cock was standing up and began licking her shaft softly, cleaning the cum off of it. Rebecca moaned from the feeling of his tongue slowly caressing her. When her shaft was clean, he moved to the head of her cock and took it inside his mouth, sucking on it gently while he squeezed her, coaxing the remaining cum out of her.

Rebecca had never had a man do this for her. Her sexual experience since she had started transitioning at the age of 26 had been less than great. The men she had dated were largely a combination of chasers and jerks who were not particularly interested in her needs. She had felt used most of the time. But she had known from the beginning that there was something different about Ethan, something special. She and Ethan had been dating for three months before this night, and she had never felt pressured by him. He had been patient with her, not expecting anything. He had wanted to get to know her as a person, and he seemed to see her as a real person and a real woman.

Ethan's kindness, respect and endearing personality – not to mention his near perfect physical perfection in Rebecca's eyes – made her love him. She wasn't sure if falling in love with Ethan was a good idea, but she couldn't help it. She did love him. Rebecca was terrified by it, but here it was.

After Ethan finished cleaning Rebecca, he took a stab at giving her a real blow job. Rebecca immediately realized that this was not his specialty, not yet at least. But he was trying, and it was incredibly sweet. When he had gagged for the third time, Rebecca pulled him up to her and kissed him softly, whispering only, "Thank you, Ethan." With that she pushed him up again by the chest and pulled her black cable-knit sweater over her auburn locks, revealing the matching pink satin bra underneath. Ethan pulled her panties and tights the rest of the way off her feet, leaving her close to naked. Now it was just Ethan, still fully dressed, and Rebecca in her bra, a pair of earrings and a bracelet on her left wrist, which Ethan had bought for her a month earlier on a whim while they were out shopping.

Rebecca looked down at her own body. She was largely happy with it. Of course, there were places she wanted to work on, but she had managed to lose over 60 pounds during her transition, and with constant exercise and a motivation, she had developed her own flat stomach and firm legs. But she could not help but anxiously wonder what Ethan thought, now that she was here in his bed, nearly naked for the first time. She did not have to wait long. He told her again, "You're beautiful, Becca; you're perfect." He always managed to say the right thing, and this time, Rebecca could not help but cry, first a trickle, then a full sob.

Ethan moved to the top of the bed and pulled Rebecca up into his arms and just held her as she cried. There was nothing to say, not then. When the flow stopped, Ethan handed her a tissue. She cleaned herself up, and Ethan said, "Look at me, Becca." She turned to him, and she knew for the first time that he loved her too. Her heart exploded as the feeling washed over her body. And then, he said it, "I am in love with you, Bec." And Rebecca cried again as Ethan held her. When the tears stopped this time, all she could manage was, "I love you too, Ethan. I am so in love with you it hurts sometimes." And then she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Rebecca and Ethan stayed locked together for some time. Finally, Rebecca whispered, "I need you inside me, Ethan." With that, she took Ethan's shirt off and reached for his belt, quickly pulling it off. Ethan stood and pulled his pants and undershorts off, and for the second time that night, Rebecca marveled at how perfect his body was, how perfect his cock was. Rebecca excused herself and almost ran to the next room to get a bottle of lube out of her purse. When she returned, Ethan was lying on the bed, his cock rigid and ready. She poured lube onto her hand and stroked Ethan's manhood with it, covering him as he looked at her hungrily. Deftly unlatching her bra, Rebecca revealed her B cups to him for the first time.

Her nipples were hard and sensitive. Ethan reached for them, and gently rolled the nipple of her left breast between his thumb and forefinger. Rebecca moaned and enjoyed the pressure of his hands and fingers on her. She moved forward and positioned herself over Ethan's manhood. Holding him with her right hand she slowly slid her body down onto him. The pressure of the first two inches caused Rebecca to gasp. She pulled back up, and slid down on him again, opening herself for him, getting used to his size. Pulling herself up one last time, she allowed her body to fall all the way down, and Ethan engulfed her.

Rebecca cried out, "Oh God, Ethan!" And she began rising and falling on his hard cock, taking him deep inside her. "Fuck, Becca," was all Ethan could say, over and over again as Rebecca rode him. Ethan reached out and grabbed the shaft of Rebecca's cock and began stroking her as she fucked him. Ethan's left hand was on Rebecca's hip as she plunged herself onto him. He continued stroking her with the other hand.

Rebecca could feel Ethan's pressure rising along with her own, and then, without warning, Rebecca could feel Ethan's warm seed spilling into her, his cock throbbing inside her. She continued riding him, loving the feeling of his warm cum mixing with the lube and beginning to spill onto his thighs. As Ethan continued jerking her off, Rebecca exploded too, her own cum shooting onto Ethan's stomach and chest. As stream after stream flowed from her, Rebecca continued taking Ethan. She stopped riding him only when she was sure every drop of his cum and her cum were spent.

Rebecca lifted herself off Ethan's cock and laid down next to him. She threw her arm over his chest, and her leg over his leg, and nestled into him. Rebecca didn't care that they were both cum soaked. It was just part of her and him in that moment. She savored the feeling of her man's cum splashed on her thighs and inside her. Part of Ethan would be inside her all night, right where he belonged. She could feel Ethan stroking her hair. It was the happiest moment she could remember in forever. Rebecca quickly fell asleep in Ethan's strong arms.

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers