Rebecca and Ethan Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethan Fucks Rebecca
1.2k words
4.58
13.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

Rebecca woke early the next morning. It was January, cold and dark outside. Ethan had slipped away from her embrace in his sleep. She watched him breathing heavily and her heart skipped. "He loves me," she thought to herself and smiled at his handsome, sleeping face.

Rebecca quietly slipped from the bed, trying not to wake him. She was naked, and she shivered slightly as the cool air hit her body. Rebecca walked to the bathroom in the hall, found some towels, and started the shower. Getting in, she hummed softly to herself as the hot water flowed over her body. She felt happier than she could remember. Rebecca finally turned the water off and stepped out.

She looked at herself in the mirror; her make-up was washed away. The touch of masculinity in her facial features caused her a moment of dysphoria. She briefly worried what Ethan would think if he saw her like this. Rebecca quickly shook off the thought and applied a light layer of makeup, which she always carried in her purse. Wrapping herself in a towel, she padded softly back to Ethan's room. He was sleeping soundly.

Rebecca found a pair of boxers in Ethan's dresser and slipped them on. She had not worn men's underwear in several years, but the knowledge that they were Ethan's and that they had been on his perfect body made her more comfortable. Rebecca found a clean white, button-down shirt in his closet. It smelled like him. She thought the press of her breasts against the shirt and the slight cleavage looked kind of sexy, and hoped Ethan might think so too. Finally, she pulled on a pair of Ethan's athletic socks because the hard-wood floors were cold.

Rebecca padded out to the kitchen in her socks. She made a pot of coffee, and began pulling together a few items to make breakfast. As she cooked eggs she did not hear Ethan approach her from behind. His hands slipped around her waist and he kissed her neck. Ethan said, "Morning baby, what are you up too?"

Rebecca's heart skipped from the feel of his hands, and kiss, and the "baby." No one had ever called her "baby." It made her feel happy.

Rebecca turned from the cooking and threw her arms around Ethan's neck, kissing him hard. "Just making you something," she said and smiled, "pour yourself a cup of coffee while I finish this up." Rebecca finished the eggs and made toast for both of them. As they ate together, they talked and laughed about the movie they had seen the previous night. Ethan had a quirky sense of humor and his voice always had a light-hearted edge to it, and Rebecca loved it. When they finished, Rebecca suggested he take a shower while she cleaned up the dishes.

As Ethan showered, Rebecca washed the dishes. Rebecca loved the domesticity of it, cooking for her man and cleaning up. But as she was doing it she was thinking about Ethan in the shower, his hard body and perfect face. She moved a little quicker. When she heard the shower click off, she walked to the bedroom and found Ethan standing with just a towel wrapped around his waist, his long, shoulder-length brown hair wet. Rebecca moved quickly to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. The towel fell to the floor. Ethan was naked and hard.

Rebecca moved her hand to his hard shaft and stroked him. She pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth as her own cock hardened under the borrowed boxer shorts. Ethan moved both of them toward the bed as they kissed and playfully pushed Rebecca onto it. He pulled Rebecca's boxer shorts off in a swift motion and took her cock into his hand, stroking her. Ethan surprised her by pulling her legs off the bed, a little more forcefully than he had ever treated her. He rolled Rebecca over, and pushed her face down, her tits spilling out of the top of Ethan's shirt. She pulled the bottom of the shirt up to her tits. Ethan grabbed the lube on the night stand. Rebecca could see him pour lube into his hands, and her body convulsed as she felt one of Ethan's fingers enter her.

Rebecca moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her. "More, Ethan, please," was all she could say. She felt a second finger enter her, and Ethan stroked her with both fingers, first slowly then more forcefully. As Ethan pumped his fingers in and out, Rebecca's became harder and harder. Much more of this and she was going to cum, and she wanted Ethan inside her. "Fuck me, Ethan, now," she moaned. Ethan pulled his fingers out and she saw him lubing his hard cock. She felt the tip of him slowly enter her. He was more gentle now, giving her the first few inches.

Rebecca needed it all, so she pushed her hips back and felt all of him fill her. "Fuck, that feels so good baby, fuck me hard," Rebecca begged. Ethan grabbed her by the hips and pulled himself back to the tip, then pushed himself back in, with force now. Ethan fucked her, hard, deep, and fast. Rebecca could feel his cum-filled balls hitting her thighs as he plunged in and out repeatedly. Ethan surprised Rebecca by grabbing her by the base of her curly hair, pulling on it as he fucked her. "Yes, Ethan, more, more," Rebecca cried out.

Rebecca's cock was rubbing against the bed, being stroked as Ethan fucked her. She felt Ethan tense, and the first stream of his hot cum filling her. Rebecca came with him. Both of their cocks pulsed as warm jets of their cum spilled out, Ethan's into Rebecca, and Rebecca's spraying onto Ethan's bed cover.

Ethan slowed his stroking as he emptied himself into Rebecca. He pulled out gently and rolled Rebecca over, kissing her. "God, you feel so good, Bec," he told her. Rebecca kissed him back. Ethan finally pulled away and went to clean himself up, and Rebecca did the same. Pulling Ethan's boxer shorts back on, she pulled on her skirt and slipped into her ankle boots. She decided to wear Ethan's shirt home, rather than her sweater, not wanting to part with it just yet.

As Ethan was dressing, he called out of his closet in a teasing voice, "Hey, Becca, you have plans tonight?"

"Maybe," Rebecca teased back.

Ethan followed-up, "Well, if you could cancel your other plans, I'd like to take you somewhere nice for dinner. What do you think? Pick you up around 7:00?"

"I suppose I could work you in, Ethan," Rebecca said, giggling.

Ethan came out of the closet wearing a sweater and jeans. He looked about perfect to Rebecca. He pulled her into him and kissed her, "I love you, Bec." Rebecca couldn't quite get enough of this and hugged him tight.

"I gotta run if we are having date night," she said, "what should I wear?"

"Oh, a dress would be about perfect," Ethan said.

"K. Oh, and I love you too," she teased, "see you at 7." Rebecca pulled her red wool coat on, and walked to her car, excited and in love.

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers