Rebecca and Ethan Ch. 07

Story Info
Ethan gives Rebecca a blow job.
1.7k words
4.62
12.6k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

Rebecca sat in a chair in her and Ethan's apartment. She was wearing a black knee-length dress with large white polka dots. The hem of the dress was pushed above her waist. One side of the crinkled hem was in her left hand. Rebecca's black lace panties were at her ankles, resting on the top of black pumps with a three-inch heel. Rebecca's smooth legs were parted as far as the stretch of her panties permitted. Her right hand was buried in Ethan's long brown hair.

Ethan had been tormenting Rebecca with his mouth and hands for twenty minutes. Ethan held the base of Rebecca's hard shaft in his right hand, pulling it back so he could suck on and lick her balls. Ethan pulled a ball softly into his mouth and began slowly stroking Rebecca's cock. He had been edging her like this over and over, bringing her to the brink of orgasm, then stopping his stroke and holding her with his warm hand as he continued teasing her with his tongue.

Rebecca was breathing heavily. The sight of her man's long hair falling on her thighs with one of her balls in his mouth was beyond perfect. She was so ready to cum, but at the same time she never wanted Ethan's mouth or hands to leave her body again.

Ethan looked up at Rebecca as her ball popped out of his mouth. He stopped stroking her. He gave her one of his smiles that always melted her.

"Are you ready to cum for me, baby?" Ethan teased.

Rebecca grabbed his hair more tightly. "Yes, Love, please," she begged.

Ethan licked Rebecca's hard shaft to the tip, where her pre-cum was slowly dripping. Ethan licked her clean. He then engulfed her with his mouth, taking all of her deep inside his throat. He slowly pulled back up to the tip, sucking her all the way with his beautiful mouth.

Ethan looked into Rebecca's eyes one more time and paused for a second. Rebecca pushed his head down with her hand and Ethan swallowed her again.

Ethan needed no more encouragement or begging. He bobbed his head up and down on Rebecca's hard shaft, taking it all, sucking her, coaxing her to orgasm. It took only seconds. Rebecca began shaking as the orgasm overcame her. She filled Ethan's mouth with her hot cum. Rebecca released Ethan's hair and threw her head back, crying out from the intensity of it.

As each jet of Rebecca's cum filled his mouth, Ethan swallowed it down. Rebecca kept cumming. It was as if she had never had an orgasm in her life. Ethan's long edge and teasing had built her to a massive explosion. Ethan's lips remained wrapped around her hardness as she came. He swallowed her essence and kept swallowing as she filled his mouth again. Only when Ethan was sure Rebecca had spent herself did he remove his mouth and lick the remaining cum from the tip of her cock.

When Rebecca recovered, she teased, "That was not very nice of you, Ethan, making me wait that long."

Ethan just grinned at her and said, "I'm sorry, Bec; I won't let it happen again." Rebecca laughed.

Ethan pulled Rebecca out of the chair and into him. He kissed her deeply. Rebecca could feel Ethan's hard cock pressing into her torso. She wanted him inside her, but she knew they were running late.

Ethan pulled away, leaned over, and pulled her panties up as Rebecca continued to hold the hem of her dress. When her cock was safely wrapped in the lace panties, Rebecca dropped the hem and smoothed her dress.

"Ok, Ethan, I'm ready now," she said, and they both laughed.

Rebecca had moved in with Ethan two months earlier. The lease on her apartment had expired. Since they were spending virtually every night together anyway, it made sense to make it official. It had been five months since Rebecca had been attacked in a bar.

Rebecca was happier than she ever imagined she could be. She and Ethan cooked together most nights. Ethan frequently read to her after dinner, sometimes the history that he loved so much and sometimes just the latest popular novels. Rebecca would stretch out on the couch with her head in Ethan's lap. Ethan stroked her curly hair as he read.

Their sex life was red hot. It alternated between Ethan sweetly making love to Rebecca and explosive fucking. Now that Ethan had a taste of the feel of her cock inside him, Rebecca loved fucking him, and he loved it too.

Rebecca taught Ethan the art of masterful blow jobs. Ethan never seemed to mind as she demonstrated the techniques she had learned over the years. Rebecca loved the feel of Ethan's hard cock in her mouth and throat. It was sometimes hard to concentrate on teaching in these moments, but Rebecca did her best while making Ethan cum over and over again. And Ethan practiced on Rebecca often, eventually learning to deep throat her.

After she moved in with Ethan, Rebecca had begun seeing her gender therapist again in anticipation of beginning hormone replacement therapy. Ethan had come to a couple of her appointments, so the therapist could meet him and describe in more detail what they could expect. Ethan was excited for Rebecca, but they had agreed to wait a few more months before she began this step toward completion of her transition.

Rebecca's life was moving fast, but in an incredibly exciting way. Now, on this night, something else was on the agenda. Ethan was taking Rebecca to meet his parents.

Ethan had decided to help relax Rebecca with an intense blow job. She had put on her favorite new dress and was ready to go. The next thing she knew, Ethan had put her in a chair, pulled her panties down, and started licking her hard cock. His effort at relaxing her had helped.

"Meeting the parents" was another first for Rebecca since began her transition. Rebecca's own conservative parents had disowned her some eight years earlier when she told them who she really was. It had hurt, badly, but Rebecca had come to terms with the loss.

Rebecca had been nervous about meeting Ethan's parents, but he reassured her. Ethan's parents, like him, were university professors, albeit retired. Both were open-minded and intelligent. Ethan had told them that Rebecca was transgender. They both reacted as Ethan had expected, with nothing but excitement about meeting Ethan's new, serious girlfriend.

Ethan felt strongly that it was no one's prerogative but Rebecca's to reveal details about herself, and he made that clear to Rebecca early on. To Ethan, Rebecca was a beautiful, smart, funny woman; nothing more and nothing less. Rebecca had asked Ethan to tell his parents in advance that she was transgender. She did not want to be treated any differently, but she also did not want the dinner to become uncomfortable if they clocked her unexpectedly.

Ethan and Rebecca prepared to leave for dinner. Rebecca checked her make-up and hair one last time. She put on the trinket bracelet Ethan had given her months ago and she was ready. It always helped her stay calm. Ethan and Rebecca drove to his parents' house. Rebecca was quiet on the drive over. Ethan held her hand.

Ethan's parents lived in the house he grew up in, not far from the college campus. Ethan's mother greeted them at the door. She kissed Rebecca on the cheek and told her how pleased she was to meet her. She was perfectly charming, as was Ethan's father.

Over martinis, Ethan's parents told embarrassing stories from his youth. They all laughed together. The laughter and free-flowing conversation continued during dinner. Everyone was at ease, and Rebecca was thankful for that. Ethan sat next to Rebecca at dinner and occasionally touched her knee and hand, making sure she felt comfortable.

After dinner, Ethan showed Rebecca around the house, telling slightly less embarrassing stories. Ethan was an only child and the house had been filled with love and learning. Pictures of Ethan at various ages were all over the house, and Rebecca laughed along with Ethan at his conversion from a gawky, somewhat nerdy teenager, into a man.

After another round of drinks with the parents, Ethan and Rebecca took their leave. The evening had been more than Rebecca expected. Ethan asked Rebecca if she wanted to take a walk before they went home. Ethan drove onto the college campus and he parked. Ethan helped Rebecca out of the car, and they walked the campus hand-in-hand.

It was a warm early summer evening. It was a cloudless night, with a half moon rising in the east. The stars were shining. Ethan pointed out Venus to Rebecca, which was falling in the western sky. The campus was quiet as most of the students had returned home for the summer.

Ethan led Rebecca to a pond on the campus. Ethan helped Rebecca to the end of a small wooden pier and removed her pumps. Ethan took off his shoes and socks. They both dipped their feet in the pond at the end of the pier. The water was cool. Ethan wrapped his arm around Rebecca's shoulder. She leaned into him, her auburn curls resting under his head.

They sat quietly for a long time, listening to the frogs in the pond.

Ethan finally spoke, "Bec, there is something I want to ask you."

Rebecca lifted her head off his shoulder and looked at him. Her heart started beating faster. She was not entirely sure why.

Ethan turned toward her and opened the palm of his left hand. There was a ring in it.

Rebecca's heart kicked into another gear. She stopped breathing. Ethan stared into her soft brown eyes.

"Will you marry me, Rebecca?" Ethan asked.

Rebecca could not speak. She could feel tears starting to flow. All she could do was nod her head. She nodded it "yes" at least a dozen times.

Ethan took Rebecca's left hand. He slipped the diamond engagement ring on her finger. It fit perfectly.

Rebecca threw her arms around Ethan's neck and cried tears of joy.

When her tears dried, and Rebecca found her voice, she whispered in his ear, "Yes, Ethan, a thousand times, yes."

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers