Rebecca and Rob

Story Info
I fall into a sexy trap set by Rebecca, with Rob as bait.
2.6k words
4.48
60.1k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers

I'd been friends with Rebecca and Rob for years, and we'd spent a lot of time together. They didn't mind me being the third wheel, and I loved being in their company. The fact that I was sexually attracted to both of them was a secret I thought I'd kept reasonably well. She was dark haired and blue eyed, a fitness nut with a firm everything. Five and a half feet tall (I don't dare guess her weight), with a radiant smile and a confident and friendly disposition that also warned that she wasn't one to be pushed around. He was 6' 1", probably 195 lbs of masculinity, gifted with athletic ability a handsome face, and he had the manners of an English butler. Both were well read and had successful careers underway. While I respected their relationship, it was not the usual one to which I accustomed. Rob was rather overtly deferential to Rebecca in conversation and in behavior. He would fill her glass when it was empty, he would never interrupt her, and he'd stop speaking as soon as she interrupted him. He would cast his gaze downward at the slightest rebuke from her lips. He usually was busy doing some sort of chore when I was over, while she and I relaxed. I was always intrigued.

This particular Saturday, I'd offered to lend them a hand on some basement remodeling. I'm a carpenter by trade, and while they are willing, they don't have the expertise to do this job themselves. I'd normally expect to be paid for this, but they were friends. Plus being in Rebecca's presence offered enough motivation in itself. Rebecca greeted me with our standard friendly kiss, albeit it with a mischievous twinkle in her eye that only became apparent on reflection later.

"Where's Rob" I wondered.

"Oh, he got tied up at the last minute, but he should be free again a little later," she responded. Again, a signal. The words, the lilt in her voice was below my radar at the time. "Why don't we get started, and Rob can join us later?"

Sure, no problem. In fact, the thought of private time with Rebecca sounded pretty ok with me. Maybe some alone time with her would allow me to ask a few questions about their relationship.

Her phone buzzed and she read a message. "I hope you won't think I'm taking advantage of your good nature, "she interrupted, "but I'm afraid I have to run out for a bit. I just received a call from the office. They have a small crisis and need my guidance on how to proceed. I promise I won't be more than two hours. Do you mind getting started without me, since you're already here?"

Crestfallen, I forced a smile and said, "sure, Rebecca, I know how these things go. Take your time. I'll be here when you get back." She replied, "Thanks, you're a sweetie. I'm sure Rob will come soon. Oh, and sorry about how messy it is around here. I guess we need to hire a maid."

I watched her pull out of the driveway, and headed to the basement to begin the day's work. The basement had several nooks, one of which was closed off by a door. As I began setting up the sawhorses and equipment, I thought I heard a groan from behind that door. I stopped and listened. I heard a second one, definitely a groan.

"Rob?" I called out. No answer. I moved closer to the door, and now I could also hear a buzzing sound. Cautiously, I opened the door.

In the faint light, I saw him. He was seated in the middle of the space. He was blindfolded and gagged, his legs tied to the chair, and his arms behind him, out of view (tied also, I soon discovered). His ears were covered by headphones, and as I crept closer I could hear the white noise filling his head. Oh, and he was naked.

The groans were from him, obviously, and the buzzing was from the Hitachi strapped to his leg and positioned such that his cock rested on it, until he hardened again and contact ceased. I watched this cycle play out and saw the drool leaking from his cock. I looked around for Rebecca, and remembered seeing her drive away. This was obviously her doing. What did she intend? For me to find him, or for him to stay that way while we worked all day? Should I free him? I didn't know.

"ROB!" I called to him loudly. Nothing, not a move. I moved my hands quickly to his fact. No movement. I walked behind him, confirmed the captivity of his arms, and clapped right behind his head. No reaction.

I should have put all the pieces together, but I just wasn't thinking straight. He couldn't hear or see who was with him. He didn't seem to be in pain or discomfort. Quite the opposite, it seemed like he was in some deep psychological place of contentment. Subspace. I decided it wasn't my place to interfere with Becky and Rob's personal life. If she wanted him tied up, and he wasn't in danger, then I'd let him be. But maybe I would take a closer look at him, at his body, and they'd never know. I wasn't think about security cameras or network feeds. I'm a carpenter, not an IT person.

I walked in front of him again, and looked at his body. His pecs, chiseled and just slightly hairy . His rock hard abs. And his cock. Oh, his cock was beautiful. I wanted to taste him. I stopped thinking of the consequences. I should have known he'd know it was me. Who else could it have been? Rebecca? Maybe, but a simple dialog between them would dispel that theory. I didn't think of that then. A stupid idea occurred to me, and I acted on it. If I wore some of Rebecca's lingerie and he felt it, he might believe it was she who was doing this to him. The idea appealed immediately to my feminine side. I wore panties pretty much all the time, and dressed up in lingerie at my place routinely. I have very little body hair and in fact I shave what little there is, telling people it's because I'm a bicyclist and it's easier to clean out scrapes that way. Yeah, that's the ticket, that's why I do it.

I'd fantasized more than once about wearing some of Becky's things. I'd fantasized numerous times about sucking Rob's cock. Here was my chance to experience both. I'd also fantasized about being dominated by Rebecca. It didn't occur to me that I was laying the groundwork to that experience, too.

I stripped out of my clothes and ran naked, but for my lace panties up two flights of stairs in their house. Fortunately, I'm small framed and only 5' 7", and I figured that her things would fit me reasonably well. I picked out a lavender chemise from her closet. It felt silky and heavenly. I found a pair of four inch heels, black, strapless mules that fit reasonably well. I spritzed myself with the Eau de toilette I found in the bathroom, figuring it would add to the ruse. It was I scent I'd smelled on her earlier today. I even applied a little bit of lipstick. Red of course. My cock was straining so much in my panties, but I kept it tucked away, like a good sissy.

I quickly made my way back downstairs. The phone rang as I passed through the foyer, and I almost jumped out of my skin. Caller ID showed that it was Becky's work. I took a deep breath and answered. "Hi, she said, just wanted to tell you there's coffee and bagels in the kitchen if you want anything. It looks like I'll be at least hour and a half longer. I'm sorry I'm not there to help you."

"It's ok, I have enough to do to keep occupied," I responded.

"I'm sure you do. You sound out of breath, are you ok?"

"Yes, I just ran up from the basement when I heard the phone, is all," I stammered, realizing the situation. Here I was standing in her foyer, in her chemise and heels, and my panties, about to go and suck her husband's cock, and I'm telling her I'm just winded from running up the steps.

She laughed and said, "you need more exercise. I like my men fit and trim. Now, get back to what you were doing."

"I'll do that," was all I could say in response. My mind was reeling as we hung up. I checked the time so I'd leave plenty of margin before she got home.

I walked down the basement stairs, my heels clicking along the way, and over to the room where Rob unknowingly awaited his fate. I knelt between his legs and watched his cock react to the cyclic stimulation. It was beautiful. Long and hard and slightly veined. Smoothly shaven and cut. The crown a perfect, spongy helmet, wet from the constant ebb and flow of near climaxes. He sensed me nearby, maybe the aroma of Becky's spray, or maybe I breathed on him, and he stopped all motion and noise.

I turned off the vibrator. His head jerked and his body tensed in fear of this unknown intrusion. He struggled against the ropes, and I let him confirm that his position was not changeable. He was mine for the taking. Eager, both to taste him and to allay his fears of a worse fate, I gently took hold of his shaft and stroked it lightly.

"So beautiful," I said aloud to no one. His body relaxed and his head tilted back as he understood that this invasion would have a happy ending. I moved forward to licked the pool of pre-cum from his cock head. Not the first cock I'd sucked, but it had been a while and I realized then how much I had missed it. My tongue swirled around the head as I bathed it and tasted his skin. His groaning commenced again, and that relaxed me. I spoke some more, knowing he couldn't hear me.

"Rob, your cock is so hot and sexy, I'm going to suck you like you've never been sucked before."

Kissing my way down the shaft, I took each ball in my mouth and bathed it, savoring the manly sweat that seems to always be present there. The aroma caused me to nearly swoon. I moved back to his cock and engulfed him in my mouth. Taking him deeper with each advance, bobbing up and down on this gorgeous man's gorgeous cock. I could sense him nearly ready to climax, but it was far too soon for that. I wanted this to last. "Mmmm, "I said, "does my sexy friend need to cum? Soon, baby, but not yet."

I

backed off and started kissing the rest of his body. He was there for my pleasure and I was reveling in my own freedom of movement while his was restricted. I licked his navel, kissed his abs and took each nipple into my mouth, gently biting and pulling them with my teeth. He was going crazy. I loved that I could do that to him.

Having pity on him, and needing it as badly as he did, I zeroed back in on his throbbing cock. Urgently now, I took him as deeply as my mouth and our angles permitted (alas, not all the way), and sucked his cock like a twenty-dollar whore. This time when his orgasm approached I didn't stop. His groan echoed in the room as his head expanded and a flood of semen filled my mouth. He came so much, so many spurts that I struggled to swallow fast enough. A good amount leaked out and over my hands and down his shaft. I suckled him until I was sure no more would erupt, and set about licking my hands and his cock and balls clean. I love the taste of cum, and his was delicious. I said as much to him in a loud voice. Too bad he couldn't hear me.

I stayed between his legs for a good ten to fifteen minutes, just admiring the beauty of his flaccid manhood and figured I'd better get things back in order. First task was to return his cock to its prior state, so I took him back in my mouth and sucked him until he was hard again. Next, I re-positioned the Hitachi and rechecked to make sure everything was as it had been. Then, I stood just a couple of feet away and masturbated while facing him. "I wish I could suck you again and again and again, Rob. I love your cock," I declared to no one. My climax was intense, doing it right here before him, even though he couldn't see me. The only time I don't like cum is about 30 seconds to five minutes after I've cum. I caught my ejaculate in my hand, and quickly consumed it before the euphoria ebbed. I returned Becky's chemise and heels to their places and washed off the aroma (I hoped), dressed back in my work clothes and got to work.

I was framing a partition when Becky came down the steps. "Geez, you didn't get very far did you?" You might be a good carpenter, but you suck at time management. It looks like you need supervision to keep you motivated," she laughed. We worked for about an hour together, and then she asked me if I'd run out and pick up the lunch she'd ordered at the local deli. Figuring, correctly, that she use this time to unlock Rob, I quickly agreed. When I returned, Rob was there. We greeted each other and no one acted like nothing unusual was going on, and I thought each of us had a different perception of what had gone on that morning. They both treated like always and we got on like the dear friends we are. I didn't know they knew, but they knew that I didn't know they knew. You know?

I found out later that Becky had been remotely watching and recording all of my movements on the security cameras throughout the house, including in the little room in the basement. She'd seen and heard everything I'd done. She could also remotely control the sound into Rob's earphones and that the blindfold was not really opaque. She piped in the microphone sounds of the room after I'd tested him, and he'd simply had his eyes closed so as not to flinch. He had heard and seen everything I'd done in the room.

So, towards the end of the day, when Becky suggested I go home, shower and come back so we all could watch a new movie they had just gotten, I said it sounded great. As I was heading out, Becky joked, "wear something sexy, Mark, maybe we'll make this a pajama party." I laughed, but then as I was driving home my brain started functioning again. What did I do? Did I really just suck Rob's cock? In her lingerie? Why did she just say that? What did they know? I had a choice to make. I could live in fear, or I could seize the day. With trepidation, but determination, I threw caution to the wind. I showered, shaved all over, and put on my sexiest pink lace panties. If I was going down a new road, I would not go quietly. But I would go willingly.

marissacd
marissacd
101 Followers